Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575002 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 06:05:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs  (Read 62487 times)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: Deposit Scams and Rip Offs
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »
wait wait wait i o not know what she wtite on her faceook page becouse she put me in igbnore list now but guys belive me she is totally crazy and she write me "if you tell anybody about what i did i will say taht i discoover you want to rape me and thats why i did not come" i have not intrest in tell that if you guys vbelive me beware of this girls if you belive in her do what you want my life do not change at all

calavera1975 we don't accuse you, we read many many session reviews here and already know many girls try to scum men, you're member here long enough and should know that you shouldn't send money a stranger.

I don't understand if Andrea Mirotoi thinks rape possibility why she accepts money and interested in meeting stranger men? If she travels around the world and meet stranger men for money I will not comment more
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2011, 10:26:11 pm »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2011, 12:22:50 am »
wait wait wait i o not know what she wtite on her faceook page becouse she put me in igbnore list now but guys belive me she is totally crazy and she write me "if you tell anybody about what i did i will say taht i discoover you want to rape me and thats why i did not come" i have not intrest in tell that if you guys vbelive me beware of this girls if you belive in her do what you want my life do not change at all

Calavera --- wanted you to know that I wasnt saying you did what she said -- I just posted it so you KNEW what she was saying and there appeared to be a different version of the story.  I think she is trying to find a way to justify stealing from you but to be honest I have no idea what really happened here.  All I can say is that Female Bodybuilding is correct when he says dont send money to strangers !!!   
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

calavera1975

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2011, 01:32:47 pm »
i understand your point im sure you are not accusing me i cannto see what she write on her page becouse she put me in ignore list before do that and i dont care about my money annymor ei knwo they are lose i just will liek if nobody else will lose money with a person that must stay in jail and not on internet but sincr we know that will be very difficult to have any revenge on her all i can ask you is to tell everybody what she did specially to other FBB becouse there are a lot of them that are good person so you guys just make a voice to all teh other forum you are into i think will be motive to have krma too becouse is a very important thing

per quanto riguarda l'avvocato sinceramente me ne frego ho una splendida ragazza ora e non mi importa di avere a che fare con persone folli ma davvero spero che questa persona abbia cio' che si merita poi guarda dovresti vedere cosa ha scritto a me sugli italiani poi se vuoi magari in privato mandami un messaggio e ti mando copia della nostra conversazione su fb ciao a tutti

liftcarryfan

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 12:14:25 am »
DON"T BOOK LAYLA LANE

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 12:16:53 am »
I second that last statement what a total waste of time and money
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Muscluva

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2011, 12:27:46 am »
DON"T BOOK LAYLA LANE

Perhaps you would like to expand a little on this statement, it would be more helpful

Offline brambo19460

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2011, 01:19:04 am »
met her at her hotel it was supposed to be 9 AM and she finally called me in the lobby at 9:30. She had ordered breakfast and it arrived the same time that I did. She ate and ignored me while she played with text messaging for the next 20 minutes. The first words out of her mouth were I do not touch you and I do not go topless or anything at all. You can look but do not touch me anywhere.

Her cell phone then started to continuously ring and she kept answering it. After about 15 minutes I had had enough of absolutely nothing and git ready to leave. She seemed auite happy for me to leave and just demanded her payment in full. That was the end.

Over the years I have seen Brenda Raganot, Vilma Caez, Sondra Faas, Colette Guimond, Maria Calo, Fitness Power, Joanna Thomas, and severak others always to have a warm and friendly session with at least hand based assistance.

In addition she ain't all that good looking after she had all of that surgery. She seems very stuck-up I guess would be the word to use
User is currently banned [View]

liftcarryfan

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2011, 04:51:33 am »
DON"T BOOK LAYLA LANE

Perhaps you would like to expand a little on this statement, it would be more helpful

SEARCH AROUND, you will know what i am talking about

HarleyKG

« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2011, 03:46:14 am »
My bads are Gabby (just a little odd), Gayle Moher (just didn't care, didn't prep) and Desiree Ellis (upsell during session).

bakgwaiblackghost

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2011, 03:20:41 pm »
"My bads are Gabby (just a little odd)"
What was odd about her bud?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2011, 08:14:37 pm »
I have seen too many bad reports on Collette G or Layla Lane to see either- of the ones I saw Nicole P was completely passive and uninteresting would not see again, Carmella was passive but OK, and I hesitate to put her on this list because I have to admit she is very nice but Allana Muscle at least when I saw her was way out of shape and not even close to what her pics look like- I understand that you aren't going to see them in contet condition all that often, but she wasn't close to being in any kind of shape

Duke69

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2011, 03:22:23 pm »
When I arrived for my session layla lane seemed very surprised that I was black.  We had discussed the session before meeting but when we met she ignored my attempts to do the session as we had planned.  She instead instructed me to take my cloths off and then fuck her in a number of different positions.  The sex was not very good for me  and she treated me  with contempt and called me her big mandingo.  Her body was not attractive to look at or touch and her face looked like that of an alien.  I did not like her and hope to never see her again.

serpico1961

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2011, 10:24:53 pm »
There are  quite a few  that  won'r book a  black man and I don't  know  why except sheer  racism  since money is money

MesQuish

« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2011, 10:05:54 am »
I don't trust these women

santino corleone

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2011, 07:15:59 pm »
Who is Gabby?  Gabrielle Nicandur?  Surprised that Nicole P wasn't into it. I had a ball with  her  years ago.  She even gave me a small break on the fee.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Deposit Scams and Rip Offs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View