Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576231 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 05:47:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  strongmichelle on hbc-chat
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: strongmichelle on hbc-chat  (Read 20100 times)

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: strongmichelle on hbc-chat
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2014, 07:09:09 pm »
I have been in pvt with her a couple times
at 1st she just kept chatting, then i told her i will not go into pvt again unless she flexxes lots more, she obliged and my eyes were treated to one hell of a sexy show
her beauty and physique is second to none, she is stunning feminine and has 16" biceps, very rare

16" biceps are hardly rare on women lifters/muscle girls...

16" biceps on a woman is not rare? i have never seen a woman with muscles that big in the flesh, i would say that is pretty rare.

It's a quite common bicep measurement for FBB's and lifters...so no, it's not rare. You never seeing it in person doesn't make it rare to be something women have, it makes it rare to be something you have seen.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2014, 07:09:09 pm »

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2014, 01:25:51 am »
Having measured several hundred female athletes over the years, I can state that 16" is rare.  Hell, even 15" is pretty rare.  Lots of women claim 16" until the tape measure comes out.  Fantasies are great, but when it comes to numbers, they are rarely supported by factual data.  Even if we disagree about the definition of "rare", it's not at all reasonable to call 16 inches "common".
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2014, 01:44:25 am »
Having measured several hundred female athletes over the years, I can state that 16" is rare.  Hell, even 15" is pretty rare.  Lots of women claim 16" until the tape measure comes out.  Fantasies are great, but when it comes to numbers, they are rarely supported by factual data.  Even if we disagree about the definition of "rare", it's not at all reasonable to call 16 inches "common".

ok...yet for FBB's whose stats and measurements are confirmed, its not rare and a more common bicep measurement among FBB's.

GetIt

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2014, 06:23:43 am »
Doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure her biceps aren't 16" anyway. This is coming from the same girl that says she db curls 90lbs.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2014, 06:33:25 am »
Doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure her biceps aren't 16" anyway. This is coming from the same girl that says she db curls 90lbs.

strongmichelle on herbicepscam says she can curl 90lb dbs? lol

lovemusclew

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2014, 01:29:00 pm »
Her biceps are not much than 15, not much even less could be.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2014, 09:55:57 am »
Its been established long time ago that she does waste time, yet she is one of the most popular girls on cam and almost all the time in pvt. Another Romanian girl, dee muscles, is well worth the money: Muscular, young, great looking and knows how to perform. Does not waste time and starts immediately, but for some reason she hangs around alone in her room all the time.

I hate to take a deeper look on the other side of the screen on that matter, its not flattering.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 03:52:54 am »
Its been established long time ago that she does waste time, yet she is one of the most popular girls on cam and almost all the time in pvt. Another Romanian girl, dee muscles, is well worth the money: Muscular, young, great looking and knows how to perform. Does not waste time and starts immediately, but for some reason she hangs around alone in her room all the time.

I hate to take a deeper look on the other side of the screen on that matter, its not flattering.

Do you mean when she is in pay chat she is alone or in free chat?? Almost every time I see her she is in pay chat
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2015, 11:23:01 pm »

Do you mean when she is in pay chat she is alone or in free chat?? Almost every time I see her she is in pay chat

In pay chat, and on standby all the time. As soon as I enter she immediately shoots off. What would I give to receive a lapdance like this in real.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2015, 07:03:44 am »
does dee muscles real life (wrestling) sessions? has she any plans to come to central europe - fibo for example? agree, she is hot.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2015, 05:54:51 pm »
does dee muscles real life (wrestling) sessions? has she any plans to come to central europe - fibo for example? agree, she is hot.
Sorry, but Deemuscles is not available for live sessions. 
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  strongmichelle on hbc-chat

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View