Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577701 Posts in 73539 Topics by 28942 Members - Latest Member: beterraba01 May 02, 2024, 02:15:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Support for Penpraghai
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Support for Penpraghai  (Read 24753 times)

terpsfan7777

Support for Penpraghai
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:02:30 pm »
Dear Friends and Fans of Penpraghai,

I would like to solicit your support with respect to her recent unfair treatment on this forum.  My apologies for the long post, but this needs to be addressed.

To j635746 and femwrest,

I understand your frustration.  To recap - and please correct me if I am wrong - your argument proceeds as follows:

1)  You were in contact with Fon (or someone using Fon's name) to set up a session (j635746) and a Skype appt. (femwrest).

2) The session / Skype appt. never transpired and despite repeated attempts, your deposits were never returned.  Fon is aware of this, and you feel like you are getting shafted (and rightfully so I might add).

3) You have speculated and in j635746's case, accused Fon of being a scam artist.  J635746, not only have you repeated this statement on

threads about Fon, but you have posted it on other threads not even related to her (Rene Toney and Figure Power as two examples).  Your reasons are as follows:

A) Jennifer Thomas received similar complaints, emailed Fon, never received a response, and removed her profile from Sessiongirls, in which Fon has yet to defend herself.

B) Fon has not returned your deposit, nor has she honored your session.

C) Fon has yet to defend herself on this Forum, despite other stories of impropriety surfacing.

I know Fon personally and I would like to respond with all due respect:

1) Fon has been betrayed by someone close to her and this individual is using her name to scam people, the details of the situation is a personal matter in which Fon kindly asks for her friends' and fans' to respect her privacy on.  This individual is not a serial scam artist, nor an evil human being, just someone who is hurting and who's passion and emotion is clouding this person's better judgement.

2) I personally agree that the right thing for Fon to do is to return your deposits despite being a victim herself.  If she is having financial issues, then I will offer to donate some money to help her rectify the situation.

3) That said, in my opinion, this does not give you, or anyone else the right to defame her character by accusing her of being a scam artist with only circumstantial evidence to back you up.  J635746, I have read all of your posts in connection with this matter and I feel justified in stating that your focus has been on accusing Fon of being a scam artist, as opposed to what you can prove, which is the fact that she has not returned your deposit (that was taken from you by someone else but using her name).  You come across as being vindictive and as much as you have a right to be upset, in my view you have no right to attempt to destroy her reputation given the facts at hand.  We are all human and none of us are perfect.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between unfairly not returning your deposit in a case where she is also a victim, and her being a scam artist (one is a disagreement about right and wrong / or a financial inability to make things right, the other is an intentional and malicious case of fraud).  I can't overstate this difference enough and the potentially disastrous effects the latter could have on her reputation - and quite unfairly and tragically so.

4) My response to the circumstantial evidence surrounding this matter is as follows:

A) The Thai culture is vastly different from western cultures (right or wrong - I am not here to debate, just pointing out a fact) - Thai's are very non-confrontational in nature and it is not unusual for a Thai person to remain silent in such circumstances, even if they are hurting inside.

B) It's possible that Fon never received Jennifer's email with respect to Sessiongirls given that she changed her email address; and even if Fon is aware of this attempted correspondence, she may be retired from sessions and may no longer wish to be represented on that website; and again, her Thai upbringing may be influencing her not to respond.

C) It may be cultural influences driving Fon's absence on this forum and non responsiveness to emails relating to this topic; and again, given that her email address has changed, she may not have ever received many of the correspondences in connection with this issue.

D) Please look at Fon's extensive and unblemished track record before being too quick to judge.  Over the last 3-4 years, Fon has honored possibly over 500 Skype and session deposits, so it makes no sense that she would suddenly just start scamming people out of the blue.

E) For those of you who have sessioned / Skyped with Fon, you know that she is warm and friendly and genuinely enjoys her time with you - I ask you, what could she possibly have to gain by scamming people out of nowhere - and it just doesn't match up with her personality - wouldn't you agree?

In conclusion, I cannot prove or disprove the truth as I live in the U.S. and was not with Fon, and I understand your frustration concerning your unreturned deposits and I feel that you are justified in your position; but I vehemently disagree with your repeated accusations of framing Fon as a scam artist and defaming her name; it is absolutely deplorable behavior in my opinion.

So j635746, I respectfully ask you to remove the posts in which you are framing Fon as a scam artist and / or retract this accusation (and feel free to reach out to me privately, as perhaps I can broker an arrangement in which you can get your deposit back....no promises, but I could try.....same with you femwrest).

To all Penpraghai friends and fans (if you agree with me here).....then I urge you to rally behind her and please respond on this thread and show her your support before her reputation is unfairly and permanently damaged.  Also, please write to the moderator and request that the permanent locked post accusing her of scamming people be removed.  Thirdly, please write to the various female muscle websites and tell them that they will receive your continued support and urge them to keep doing business with Fon.  Lastly, please send Fon an email at penpraghaitiangngok@gmail.com to show her your support.

Thank you for reading this.

Forum Saradas

Support for Penpraghai
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:02:30 pm »

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Support for Penpraghai
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:41:47 pm »
lol

j635746

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 07:17:24 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Friends and Fans of Penpraghai,

I would like to solicit your support with respect to her recent unfair treatment on this forum.  My apologies for the long post, but this needs to be addressed.

To j635746 and femwrest,

I understand your frustration.  To recap - and please correct me if I am wrong - your argument proceeds as follows:

1)  You were in contact with Fon (or someone using Fon's name) to set up a session (j635746) and a Skype appt. (femwrest).

2) The session / Skype appt. never transpired and despite repeated attempts, your deposits were never returned.  Fon is aware of this, and you feel like you are getting shafted (and rightfully so I might add).

3) You have speculated and in j635746's case, accused Fon of being a scam artist.  J635746, not only have you repeated this statement on

threads about Fon, but you have posted it on other threads not even related to her (Rene Toney and Figure Power as two examples).  Your reasons are as follows:

A) Jennifer Thomas received similar complaints, emailed Fon, never received a response, and removed her profile from Sessiongirls, in which Fon has yet to defend herself.

B) Fon has not returned your deposit, nor has she honored your session.

C) Fon has yet to defend herself on this Forum, despite other stories of impropriety surfacing.

I know Fon personally and I would like to respond with all due respect:

1) Fon has been betrayed by someone close to her and this individual is using her name to scam people, the details of the situation is a personal matter in which Fon kindly asks for her friends' and fans' to respect her privacy on.  This individual is not a serial scam artist, nor an evil human being, just someone who is hurting and who's passion and emotion is clouding this person's better judgement.

2) I personally agree that the right thing for Fon to do is to return your deposits despite being a victim herself.  If she is having financial issues, then I will offer to donate some money to help her rectify the situation.

3) That said, in my opinion, this does not give you, or anyone else the right to defame her character by accusing her of being a scam artist with only circumstantial evidence to back you up.  J635746, I have read all of your posts in connection with this matter and I feel justified in stating that your focus has been on accusing Fon of being a scam artist, as opposed to what you can prove, which is the fact that she has not returned your deposit (that was taken from you by someone else but using her name).  You come across as being vindictive and as much as you have a right to be upset, in my view you have no right to attempt to destroy her reputation given the facts at hand.  We are all human and none of us are perfect.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between unfairly not returning your deposit in a case where she is also a victim, and her being a scam artist (one is a disagreement about right and wrong / or a financial inability to make things right, the other is an intentional and malicious case of fraud).  I can't overstate this difference enough and the potentially disastrous effects the latter could have on her reputation - and quite unfairly and tragically so.

4) My response to the circumstantial evidence surrounding this matter is as follows:

A) The Thai culture is vastly different from western cultures (right or wrong - I am not here to debate, just pointing out a fact) - Thai's are very non-confrontational in nature and it is not unusual for a Thai person to remain silent in such circumstances, even if they are hurting inside.

B) It's possible that Fon never received Jennifer's email with respect to Sessiongirls given that she changed her email address; and even if Fon is aware of this attempted correspondence, she may be retired from sessions and may no longer wish to be represented on that website; and again, her Thai upbringing may be influencing her not to respond.

C) It may be cultural influences driving Fon's absence on this forum and non responsiveness to emails relating to this topic; and again, given that her email address has changed, she may not have ever received many of the correspondences in connection with this issue.

D) Please look at Fon's extensive and unblemished track record before being too quick to judge.  Over the last 3-4 years, Fon has honored possibly over 500 Skype and session deposits, so it makes no sense that she would suddenly just start scamming people out of the blue.

E) For those of you who have sessioned / Skyped with Fon, you know that she is warm and friendly and genuinely enjoys her time with you - I ask you, what could she possibly have to gain by scamming people out of nowhere - and it just doesn't match up with her personality - wouldn't you agree?

In conclusion, I cannot prove or disprove the truth as I live in the U.S. and was not with Fon, and I understand your frustration concerning your unreturned deposits and I feel that you are justified in your position; but I vehemently disagree with your repeated accusations of framing Fon as a scam artist and defaming her name; it is absolutely deplorable behavior in my opinion.

So j635746, I respectfully ask you to remove the posts in which you are framing Fon as a scam artist and / or retract this accusation (and feel free to reach out to me privately, as perhaps I can broker an arrangement in which you can get your deposit back....no promises, but I could try.....same with you femwrest).

To all Penpraghai friends and fans (if you agree with me here).....then I urge you to rally behind her and please respond on this thread and show her your support before her reputation is unfairly and permanently damaged.  Also, please write to the moderator and request that the permanent locked post accusing her of scamming people be removed.  Thirdly, please write to the various female muscle websites and tell them that they will receive your continued support and urge them to keep doing business with Fon.  Lastly, please send Fon an email at penpraghaitiangngok@gmail.com to show her your support.

Thank you for reading this.
Firstly I did post that Fon did contact me via PM on her to let me know what had happened be it some a month later.  When I challenged her regarding her ex-manager taking booking and scamming people and asked her what she intended to do, she simply did not reply.

If she was genuinely sorry about the whole thing, she could have named the ex-manager but chose not to.  While I did not book a Skype session, she could have offered that.  But nothing.  Of course she wants to say sorry and draw a line under it as it's bad for business.  Maybe she believes that if we are willing to spend a lot of money to have a session with her, that we can just right off a $200 deposit.  I'm afraid that it is the principal here.

I actually think that women who offer sessions, let their manager or boyfriend handle all the emails and admin should honest about it upfront.

I don't know if you post is based on an opinion or you know her well.

As for sessiongirls and Jennifer Thomas.  As you say, Fon may not have received the emails but ultimately she is selling sessions under her name and not her manger or ex-manager's name so buck stops with her to coin a phrase.

I'm afraid that the post stands until she does the right thing.  I've attempted to contact her as I said and she has chosen to disregard the email.

I will happily amend my post if she does the right thing.

Chip101

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:29:38 am »
First Post!

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 12:04:12 pm »
 NO sense in arguing withj635746. He doesn't have it in him to let anything go or admit he's wrong. He argues with women he doesn't ever plan to see about their session rates for the sake of arguing, for pity's sake.
  His obsession with being out of pocket by bringing it up at any opportunity is concerning an amount that represents probably about 0.01 per cent of the amount he's spent on sessions. Most of us have bad experiences and chalk it up to experience. We don't make it a vendetta lasting however many months he's been posting on the one topic.
  It's interesting that for all he's told us about it, it took the defence of Fon for an admission that she had contacted him. He posts selectively like that.
  Is Fon guiltier than Oscar Pistorius? The jury is still out, but I like anyone who posts a passionate rebuttal of someone else when it goes against the tide as terpsfan has done.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Hanso

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 03:19:35 pm »
So someone from a non-confrontational culture takes up wrestling sessions that are based upon confrontation... ???

Grapluc

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 03:49:06 pm »
  Most of us have bad experiences and chalk it up to experience. We don't make it a vendetta lasting however many months he's been posting on the one topic.
Allow me to respectfully disagree with your statement. This is a business involving a lot of money, for the sessionnists and for us. Trust is primordial. If anyone, wrestler or client, behaves in an irrespectful way, he or she deserves such vendetta.

Chip101

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 05:46:28 am »
Anyone else notice that this was the poster's first post! Seems a little to suspicious to me.

j635746

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 05:53:25 am »
  Most of us have bad experiences and chalk it up to experience. We don't make it a vendetta lasting however many months he's been posting on the one topic.
Allow me to respectfully disagree with your statement. This is a business involving a lot of money, for the sessionnists and for us. Trust is primordial. If anyone, wrestler or client, behaves in an irrespectful way, he or she deserves such vendetta.
Unfortunately Polite Society sets out his stall on this.  He seems to think that it's no big deal if a deposit or two goes astray and the session is not honoured.  As he offers UTR services, I would expect him to be somewhat biased in this area.

j635746

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 06:03:59 am »
Anyone else notice that this was the poster's first post! Seems a little to suspicious to me.
Could simply be someone who has been a viewer on this board and decided to speak up for Penpraghai because they feel that the comments are unfair.

terpsfan7777

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 01:20:30 pm »
Chip101 - yes first post haha, I wish under different circumstances, I will introduce myself momentarily.

Hanso - yes you are correct haha, but here, I am using the word non-confrontational in more of a social sense as opposed to a physical one.

Polite - thank you for your support, I appreciate it.

j635746 - thank you for responding, this is not personal and I apologize if it appears as such.  I don't disagree with your points, but I am not sure if my point is being understood here.

To clarify,

What we know is that Fon has to date elected not to return j635746's (and others) deposit(s).  There is nothing else that can be proved.  j635746 thinks that he is owed his deposit back and Fon presumably thinks that the individual who is fraudulently taking his money is the one who should be returning his deposit.... not her.... (please don't lose sight of the fact that she is a victim here too).

To address the situation, Fon has changed all of her bank accounts, passwords, her email address and Facebook page; and she has posted a message on her Facebook page warning people of the situation - so that no one else gets hurt in the future. She has not, however, chosen to compensate anyone who has already been impacted.

With the above information in mind, for people to say that this is unfair to j635746 is defendable.

But to call her a scam artist based on this information alone is a stretch at best, and at worst, downright malicious.  Also, labeling her as a scam artist based on the circumstantial evidence summarized in my previous post is quite frankly unfair (not to mention that I also presented circumstantial evidence that would refute this assertion - such as the fact that over the last 3-4 years she has honored possibly over 500 deposits with not a single complaint)....and the word scam artist (or something similar) is not buried just once or twice in these threads, it is used repeatedly in multiple threads, and there is even a permanent locked post with similar words tattooed to the subject line.

The difference between asserting that this is unfair to j635746 and calling Fon a scam artist is analogous to a slap on the wrist vs. being crushed over the head with a sledge hammer. 

She is a real human being with feelings, and she has a good heart, I know her well enough to confidently make that statement on a public forum.  Try to imagine people making such a statement about you, over and over again for months on a forum like this, read by thousands of people across the world - it probably wouldn't feel too good.

I urge anyone who thinks that she should return his deposit to write to her and tell her that.  But I also urge everyone to write to her to show her your support, and tell her that it's unfair for her to be labeled as a scam artist.  I respectfully ask posters to go easy on the scam artist accusations, and to ask the moderator to remove these words from her name until there is a smoking gun that proves otherwise.  Lastly, j635746, my offer still stands, feel free to reach out to me privately and I would be happy to at least try to help you get your deposit back.

My name is Dave, I live in the U.S., and I think that muscle on a woman is sexy.  Although I am a newly registered member to the community - I have been reading this forum for a long time, and I want to thank all of you for your informative posts, it's a really great community, and thank you for letting me be a part of it.

I hope this clarifies the point - from my vantage point with all due respect - it is entirely fair that you may disagree with Fon's decision to not send j635746 money or some form of compensation to remedy his lost deposit, but it is unfair and tragic to characterize her as a scam artist.  She is getting crushed here and it is very sad.  She is a good person.  If you agree with me, please support her.

Offline sharkymarky

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 02:29:12 pm »
Sorry guys - couldn't resist posting here to say I've fallen off my seat laughing at this new line of topical discussion.

I've been in business now for 14 years - if I did what has been alleged, I'd be out of business - irrespective of culture. There's a simple line of restitution to be taken - does Fon have the balls to step up to the mark? I'd like to think so as she's got one hell of a fit bod that needs exploration. However...

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 02:53:56 pm »
Unfortunately Polite Society sets out his stall on this.  He seems to think that it's no big deal if a deposit or two goes astray and the session is not honoured.  As he offers UTR services, I would expect him to be somewhat biased in this area.

As always, I have your entire modus operandi pegged.  As always applies - if you can't afford to lose it, don't spend it.  :shhh:
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duke69

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 09:38:38 pm »
Terpsfan I have to hand it to you as you must really like to type and pontificate.  I think she would be better served by returning the ill gained funds than by sending you out as her mouthpiece.  If she  returned a dollar for every word you have written she probably would have repaid everyone who was scammed of their funds.

j635746

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2014, 10:38:34 am »

As always, I have your entire modus operandi pegged.  As always applies - if you can't afford to lose it, don't spend it.  :shhh:
And there you have it folks.  Polite Society has just made a great point for not agreeing to pay a deposit, especially where high sums of money are concerned or even offering one.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Support for Penpraghai

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View