Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579252 Posts in 73913 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 11:04:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 155246 times)

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: strongest in armwrestling
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2017, 07:53:35 am »
I thought in my case it might be more informative and representative to do a copy and paste and insert scores for Right and Left respectively in bold within brackets!  Although, of course this is relative to me so not all that score better on the left would be literally more adept and/or stronger with that arm.  As a guide I may have been under 200 lbs in some early sessions, but for most of these over 220lbs I'd say at 6"2 and the biceps in the 14-16 range approximately over this time I think....

Anna M Strong - Like trying to open a super-glued jam jar - 88 (88 r / 88 l)

Dominique Danger - I only won once on the right when I got the jump and maybe her arm slipped a bit too, but she won several on both arms and came from behind quite a way on left once too - 78 (75 r / 81 l)

Lizzy Bierschneider - higher score on left but overall I'll say (one match each arm) - 68 (57 r / 79 l)

Meg R Strong - see above but multiple matches on each arm - 68 (55 r / 81 l)

Renata Hronova - she had more wins on left but overall draw I think - 68 (63 r / 73 l)

KO - strangely she won right and me left but think we both went too easy at the start rather than being like with Lizzy where we gave in at the end to the opponents strong arm (one match each arm and harder to judge maybe) - 68 (69 r / 67 l??) - probably other way round in reality according to other comments

Calista (left arm only) - 67 (back and forth draw, but she pulled out at the end, though maybe my arm was not straight enough at that point anyway I dunno)

Kathy Gifford - she won from behind on the left - 67 (61 r / 73 l)

Grace - she had more wins on left but overall draw and mostly comfortable for me on the right - 66 (62 r / 70 l)

Tia (left arm only) - 2-1 to me but all matches took quite a while and an effort to finish - 66

Severa (left arm only) - 63 (when she tried with an advantage in starting position she got a draw; again she pulled out but may have thought I was calling it a draw rather than resting before another effort - the arms were not moving that time but I won from centre position)

Overall I think I won 70%+ probably, and I think the overall draws are mostly listed above.  Others won one match on one arm though, mostly on the left although on the other hand (literally) some girls were actually closer/close on their stronger right arm than the left one (including Miss Hench - draw on that arm with me ahead but unable to move further I think - could be about 64 overall (66 r / 62 l) ).  Others that could score over 60 (difficult to compare over a long period I suppose though) might include the likes of Viktoria M 60 r / 64 l?), Shelby Beach (63 r / 61 l?), Shawna Pierce (56 r / 66? l), Starr - the tall one (64 r / 56l?)(maybe some others too but some would be at least close to 60 anyway).
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2017, 07:58:33 am »
I thought in my case it might be more informative and representative to do a copy and paste and insert scores for Right and Left respectively in bold within brackets!  Although, of course this is relative to me so not all that score better on the left would be literally more adept and/or stronger with that arm.  As a guide I may have been under 200 lbs in some early sessions, but for most of these over 220lbs I'd say at 6"2 and the biceps in the 14-16 range approximately over this time I think....

Anna M Strong - Like trying to open a super-glued jam jar - 88 (88 r / 88 l)

Dominique Danger - I only won once on the right when I got the jump and maybe her arm slipped a bit too, but she won several on both arms and came from behind quite a way on left once too - 78 (75 r / 81 l)

Lizzy Bierschneider - higher score on left but overall I'll say (one match each arm) - 68 (57 r / 79 l)

Meg R Strong - see above but multiple matches on each arm - 68 (55 r / 81 l)

Renata Hronova - she had more wins on left but overall draw I think - 68 (63 r / 73 l)

KO - strangely she won right and me left but think we both went too easy at the start rather than being like with Lizzy where we gave in at the end to the opponents strong arm (one match each arm and harder to judge maybe) - 68 (69 r / 67 l??) - probably other way round in reality according to other comments

Calista (left arm only) - 67 (back and forth draw, but she pulled out at the end, though maybe my arm was not straight enough at that point anyway I dunno)

Kathy Gifford - she won from behind on the left - 67 (61 r / 73 l)

Grace - she had more wins on left but overall draw and mostly comfortable for me on the right - 66 (62 r / 70 l)

Tia (left arm only) - 2-1 to me but all matches took quite a while and an effort to finish - 66

Severa (left arm only) - 63 (when she tried with an advantage in starting position she got a draw; again she pulled out but may have thought I was calling it a draw rather than resting before another effort - the arms were not moving that time but I won from centre position)

Overall I think I won 70%+ probably, and I think the overall draws are mostly listed above.  Others won one match on one arm though, mostly on the left although on the other hand (literally) some girls were actually closer/close on their stronger right arm than the left one (including Miss Hench - draw on that arm with me ahead but unable to move further I think - could be about 64 overall (66 r / 62 l) ).  Others that could score over 60 (difficult to compare over a long period I suppose though) might include the likes of Viktoria M 60 r / 64 l?), Shelby Beach (63 r / 61 l?), Shawna Pierce (56 r / 66? l), Starr - the tall one (64 r / 56l?)(maybe some others too but some would be at least close to 60 anyway).
Just to complete my thoughts, having already had these in mind that could be added probably and definitely after writing the other scores down in detail, but they still needed more thought due to things like being a single drawn/aborted match not in a session (but someone else listed some girls who weren't too and I guess it's interesting), more variability on left but always close at least on right and would tend to be better with that arm vs others (like me), the final attempts going differently, or being quite hard to recall and score properly.....and I also had another think about whether any more might be scoring over 60 points once I'd decided/remembered they could (but think maybe not still....quite)

So yeah I'll go with these scores, which should match up ok with the others overall (still with the difficulty of comparing relatively early ones like Shelby to relatively late ones like Renata, or multiple varied matches or even being over multiple sessions that could be a while apart)....
Random girl in club with big biceps (right only) - 67
Venom - 62 (62 r / 62 l)
Ironfire - 62 (56 r / 68 l)
Fire - 61 (59 r / 63 l)

I'll leave it at that now.  My list sort of matches with Paul's where there is overlap I guess, except with Anna M Strong possibly (but others at the start of the thread wrote things which tally with my experiences with her lol!)

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2017, 12:55:32 pm »
Interesting read. Unfortunately i haven't armwrestled any of the session wrestlers. Venom seems surprisingly strong.

What sort of size and shape are you?

My experiences have found the tighter the body the stronger. Big arms never seem to equate to strength.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #213 on: March 28, 2017, 02:01:49 pm »
I am 220lbs, 6"2, and size 38 (aiming towards 36 again) waist!  Not as active as I used to be in sports maybe but a lot of those were quite a few years ago now (but for armwrestling that's not a big factor I think).  About 16 inch biceps maximum I think.

I know what you mean in terms of bulk vs slender muscle I think.  Big shoulders and forearms help with armwrestling surely though - Anna M Strong must be benefitting in those areas I'm sure! (Dominique Danger too actually).  Tia doesn't seem bulky though compared to her strength although she was able to flex her biceps to a good size even so (similar for Venom I think yes).  Sometimes bodybuilders can aim for size more than strength though I think can't they?

Alina-fan

« Reply #214 on: March 28, 2017, 06:16:37 pm »
To Bicepia22, how would you compare Venom or Tia with female bodybuilders in terms of strength? Were they physically strong when you wrestled them?

Of course they are more skilled, but I'd like to know what you think about their overall strength please.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2017, 12:42:40 pm »
To Bicepia22, how would you compare Venom or Tia with female bodybuilders in terms of strength? Were they physically strong when you wrestled them?

Of course they are more skilled, but I'd like to know what you think about their overall strength please.
Yes, I would say so - you could expect to be pushed backwards and certainly held there once in a pin position I would think.  I think there is a video of Tia winning at armwrestling vs an American girl (muscular but not necessarily a bodybuilder - I would know her name when I see it - a Herbiceps video maybe).  Not as strong as all the bodybuilders I suppose, but some, and surely very strong for a 'normal' girl.  I suppose weight training etc is not only done by outright bodybuilders though - many probably do Crossfit and suchlike now?

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2017, 09:39:18 am »
Armwrestled another 6'2 basketballer last weekend, and a crossfit girl 5'4 massive biceps, both were easy to dispatch

I'd say with 100 being a loss they were 65 and 70

Still wondering if anyone has armwrestled mistress Kara before.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2017, 11:48:49 am »
Armwrestled another 6'2 basketballer last weekend, and a crossfit girl 5'4 massive biceps, both were easy to dispatch

I'd say with 100 being a loss they were 65 and 70

Still wondering if anyone has armwrestled mistress Kara before.
I know it's not what you mean, but I remember Veve Lane did armwrestle her (and lost fairly quickly/easily....before winning at wrestling).

Offline litexlov

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2017, 10:48:01 am »
I have only armwrestled Renata Hronova three years ago, that was my only session so far. She literaly could beat me even using her little finger only. Although I am 5 10' and about 190lbsI have to admit my arms are weak. I have lost in friendly armwrestling matches several times to normal girls and being destroyed by fit/strong girls
I plan to meet Tia later this years, she is traveling again, so I 'm looking forward to try her strength in armwrestling. I know she is left handed, I am right handed, but I think I will have no chance against her, left or right arm.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #219 on: May 29, 2017, 11:52:04 am »
I have only armwrestled Renata Hronova three years ago, that was my only session so far. She literaly could beat me even using her little finger only. Although I am 5 10' and about 190lbsI have to admit my arms are weak. I have lost in friendly armwrestling matches several times to normal girls and being destroyed by fit/strong girls
I plan to meet Tia later this years, she is traveling again, so I 'm looking forward to try her strength in armwrestling. I know she is left handed, I am right handed, but I think I will have no chance against her, left or right arm.
It is Jennifer Cowan she armwrestled I remember now, and won impressively with her right arm so maybe your guess is reasonable!

She won vs Xena on the right too so it is not like she is not strong with it.

Have fun with her.

I can add Madam Mysteria to my original list actually, and trying to be consistent with those original posts I think overall 69 (63r, 75l seems about right.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #220 on: June 05, 2017, 05:52:13 am »
I think on reflection the clearest feasible 'mistake' I made with my list was on Renata Hronova's right hand.  If I put that up to 65 now, she'd also score 69 on aggregate and I'd be more satisfied with that I think.  There was variance between matches with her more than some, so hard to exactly know which time/s best represent things but I'd say 65 doesn't seem excessive whichever way it's looked at (it actually doesn't quite fall in the won/lost category although in actual terms it was a case of won/lost but on both hands and obviously I scored her left a few above 70 anyway as I felt that was more realistic, judging by the last match-ups for example too).

pbo4muscle

« Reply #221 on: June 05, 2017, 05:15:56 pm »
I'm actually not so sure Anna M Strong would lose to Sarah Backman even! (but maybe it can happen if she takes a quick technical advantage....if she can without hurting her arm lol!)

But I do know Meg R Strong did try on the left with Joanne Poole (British Armwrestling Champion I think) and lost after conceding a quick advantage, so I know these pro armwrestlers are experts and also very strong in the forearms etc (training them specifically).

One match that was good to see on video I thought was Melody Spetko and Roxie Rain - I guess they'd be up above the 60 mark at least too but not sure whether anyone has armwrestled either of them?

I have arm-wrestled both of them and no matter what point in time you would match them, Sarah would win easily... EASILY. No offense, one is a sex jobber and the other a professional athlete, at arm wrestling.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #222 on: June 05, 2017, 05:24:00 pm »
I'm actually not so sure Anna M Strong would lose to Sarah Backman even! (but maybe it can happen if she takes a quick technical advantage....if she can without hurting her arm lol!)

But I do know Meg R Strong did try on the left with Joanne Poole (British Armwrestling Champion I think) and lost after conceding a quick advantage, so I know these pro armwrestlers are experts and also very strong in the forearms etc (training them specifically).

One match that was good to see on video I thought was Melody Spetko and Roxie Rain - I guess they'd be up above the 60 mark at least too but not sure whether anyone has armwrestled either of them?

I have arm-wrestled both of them and no matter what point in time you would match them, Sarah would win easily... EASILY. No offense, one is a sex jobber and the other a professional athlete, at arm wrestling.
Ok mate, no offence taken (I was only speculating/guessing I hope you understand but obviously never met Sarah Backman although I could imagine that she'd beat most guys quickly before we even realise the match has started probably - I think Joanne Poole was on TV armwrestling Jamie Redknapp actually and won I think but I didn't see how easy it was...but I know she armwrestled Meg R Strong on the left and did win in that sort of way).

Did you compete ok with Anna?  You must be strong if you did anyway (and/or with great technique yourself)!

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2017, 11:13:05 am »
I thought about presenting my list some other ways; firstly using PaulTea's scale again but for each arm separately (with a few slight adjustments and corrections, and additions, to my ideas and memories thrown in; anyone scoring 60 or over on the arm in consideration gets listed) and secondly to go for a better answer to the original question (considering not only how much better/stronger I may have got between sessions which is relevant as Paul's scale has to by definition mainly be about results, but also in some cases estimating that the girl may have got stronger/better after the session or for example as in Tia's case felt able to use the right arm again - I guess she may have scored 60 or more with it in my session if it'd have been free of any past injury anyway).

So right arm based on results in my sessions:
90 - Anna M Strong
74 - Dominique Danger
69 - KO
67 - Girl in club
66 - Miss Hench
65 - Renata Hronova
64 - Grace
63 - Madam Mysteria, Shelby Beach, Starr
62 - Venom
61 - Kathy Gifford
60 - Felix, Lap dancing girl, Layla, Star*, Viktoria

And left arm:
88 - Anna M Strong
82 - Dominique Danger
81 - Meg R Strong
79 - Lizzy Bierschneider
75 - Madam Mysteria
73 - Kathy Gifford, Renata Hronova
70 - Grace
69 - Ironfire
67 - Calista, KO
66 - Shawna Pierce, Tia
64 - Panther, Viktoria
63 - Fire, Severa
62 - Miss Hench, Venom
61 - Shelby Beach

And an attempt to do a ranking for the girls I armwrestled with in sessions only, based on perception of peak level over both arms as if they'd be against each other in some tournament:
1 - Anna M Strong
2 - Dominique Danger
3 - Madam Mysteria
4 - Renata Hronova
5 - Meg R Strong
6 - Lizzy Bierschneider
7 - KO
8 - Miss Hench
9 - Calista
10 - Kathy Gifford
11 - Tia
12 - Ironfire
13 - Viktoria
14 - Grace
15 - Shawna Pierce
16 - Venom
17 - Severa
18 - Panther
19 - Shelby Beach
20 - Fire

I've stopped at 20, and think that'd correlate to those scoring 60 or more as an aggregate on both arms anyway (just not in the same order due to different session dates and gained strength since by me and/or them).  Possibly I over-scored Starr slightly before (maybe now I suggest 63r, 55l for an aggregate 59), but Panther can be in at perhaps 61 (58r, 64l).  Some I could only score on one arm and that makes a place in the list above also more tricky to guesstimate.  The hardest section to call is probably 3-7 though I think.

Interesting to have a read not only of this and other related threads on here, but also threads on the Male vs Female forum (Bulldozer posted recently a nice comparison of the differences between Anna and Arekah too).  It seems feasible to think things can vary a bit as for example some have said Flamedragan was fairly easy to win against, but someone else said he only lost twice overall out of many sessions and that was to Dominique Danger and indeed Flamedragan.  It can depend on the guys too of course, and our own differences in strength/preparation and choice of girls to session with as a collection, but probably the armwrestling performance of the girls can vary over a long or even short time, quite significantly in some cases.

Offline Bicepia22

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #224 on: July 28, 2017, 10:29:56 am »
And an attempt to do a ranking for the girls I armwrestled with in sessions only, based on perception of peak level over both arms as if they'd be against each other in some tournament:
1 - Anna M Strong
2 - Dominique Danger
3 - Madam Mysteria
4 - Renata Hronova
5 - Meg R Strong
6 - Lizzy Bierschneider
7 - KO
8 - Miss Hench
9 - Calista
10 - Kathy Gifford
11 - Tia
12 - Ironfire
13 - Viktoria
14 - Grace
15 - Shawna Pierce
16 - Venom
17 - Severa
18 - Panther
19 - Shelby Beach
20 - Fire

......and our own differences in strength/preparation and choice of girls to session with as a collection, but probably the armwrestling performance of the girls can vary over a long or even short time, quite significantly in some cases.
I thought finally it could be useful to split that into a top 10 estimation for each arm too (Tia and especially Calista making it in for the right arm will be especially speculative but seems like Tia could do it and Calista was just very strong in general).

[/Rightb]
1 - Anna M Strong
2 - Dominique Danger
3 - Miss Hench
4 - Renata Hronova
5 - KO
6 - Madam Mysteria
7 - Venom
8 - Calista
9 - Tia
10 - Viktoria

[/Leftb]
1 - Anna M Strong
2 - Meg R Strong
3 - Dominique Danger
4 - Lizzy Bierschneider
5 - Madam Mysteria
6 - Renata Hronova
7 - KO
8 - Calista
9 - Tia
10 - Severa

I think probably, regarding the scores I gave before, even though I gave the benefit of the doubt to more recent opponents to an extent maybe, it seems like someone scoring 65 in about 2008, might have scored as much as 70 in 2003, but maybe not over 60 by about 2013, roughly speaking (similar for both arms maybe, with my right consistently quite a bit better/stronger).  Then like I said there's other stuff to consider like how close to their probable best strength/armwrestling performance level the girls might have been, and even how hard they'd try or how suited they'd be to going behind and stuff like that.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View