Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576091 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 11:02:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 153727 times)

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2013, 04:33:07 am »
yes, that's impressive. hope you don't work with that heavy weights .... want to have a chance when we meet.

my yesterday armwrestling results in three (wrestling sessions):
two 2:0 wins and one 0:2 loss .... against Tia, she's got much stronger (and I was tired because had the two other sessions before)

What was the other two girls you won in aw and did you take any measurement, was such a result expected?
didn't measure, but I think tia's bi is around 15 (38cm) as it seems to be bigger as mine (around 14). did expect to win right and lose left handed, so it was unexpected to lose both arms (she is lefty).
the other girls were ella and mara - two excellent wrestling matches. we were quite equally matches (size and skills).

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2013, 04:33:07 am »

bum8

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2013, 04:37:20 am »
Renfrew, how did you go in wrestling against Tia and I know you have armwrestled heaps of women, who is Tia comparable in armwrestling to?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2013, 03:38:51 pm »
Dont use this weight with both arms lol

From my other tread
Third webcam session done :letsparty:

This time wearing a blue bikni top and pink jeans hotpants.
Location same like last time fre weight area in our gym at home.
Start with chat and do some upper body poses useres asked for , sit at the armwrestling table with keyboard on  :-*
Next curl some weights and do some posing in front of the big mirror the users called for. 
Funny was try to lift or curl some heavy weights.  The users seen them on the weight rack and asked for a try  :areyouchicken:

After i did some poses at the armwrestling table last i get many ask for real armwrestle at the chat.
This time i had a surprise  :heart:Three other girls for have a match 2 other dancer girls i work with  :hey:

The armwrestling was the final 15 minutes  :woot:

Armwrestled first my mans daughter left and right two times,  butno chance she pused my down  :'(
At second push very slow for the cam.  Funny how hard and definied my lil bi come out at this . Better than at flex  :woohoo:

Next armwrestled the two dancer girls left and right  two times.  This time i win  :letsparty:
you should bring your mans daughter to FIBO ... is she FBB or in any other sports?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2013, 03:40:47 pm »
Renfrew, how did you go in wrestling against Tia and I know you have armwrestled heaps of women, who is Tia comparable in armwrestling to?
i had no chance in wrestling Tia. she is very good. also one of the upper class armwrestlers. I'd say I have a 70% percentage of wins in armwrestling, sometimes even bodybuilders. but this time she won.

Liesbeth

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2013, 04:59:18 pm »
She works as trainer in a gym,  she do fitnessbodybuilding. 
And yes she visits FIBO

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2013, 09:23:58 pm »
yes, that's impressive. hope you don't work with that heavy weights .... want to have a chance when we meet.

my yesterday armwrestling results in three (wrestling sessions):
two 2:0 wins and one 0:2 loss .... against Tia, she's got much stronger (and I was tired because had the two other sessions before)

What was the other two girls you won in aw and did you take any measurement, was such a result expected?
didn't measure, but I think tia's bi is around 15 (38cm) as it seems to be bigger as mine (around 14). did expect to win right and lose left handed, so it was unexpected to lose both arms (she is lefty).
the other girls were ella and mara - two excellent wrestling matches. we were quite equally matches (size and skills).

Just a little correction, measurment from the start of may, Tia's left bi is 35 cm, and right 33,5 cm and yes, she is really strong girl (not to mention skilled when it comes to wrestling  :hey:)

I believe that her pictures don't do her justice becouse she is a big girl and you don't have the right feeling about the size of her bi's.

As somebody says, our biceps compared to fbb look like spaghetti  :shucks ...

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2013, 05:12:11 pm »
she is a bit bigger now, she worked out a lot recently as she couldn't train bjj because of an ankle injury

Liesbeth

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2013, 07:57:00 am »
Liesbeth do you armwrestle?
Yes sometimes most friends or people i meet.

Offline matman55

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2013, 04:59:31 am »
I got absolutely destroyed by Tisha Thomas (aka Mistress Tiger) few months back. Didnt even try when I used both hands. Granted I'm on the smaller side and have never worked out before but still impressed me.

Liesbeth

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2013, 07:36:52 am »
Would love to arm wrestle you if you are ever in my area [phoenix] or if I am ever in your area [?] How you do in armwrestling?
I guess i be pretty good for a lean dancer/fitness girl since i leaned a lil bit technique.

Liesbeth

« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2013, 10:57:47 am »
Would love to arm wrestle you if you are ever in my area [phoenix] or if I am ever in your area [?] How you do in armwrestling?
I guess i be pretty good for a lean dancer/fitness girl since i leaned a lil bit technique.
I forget i be from belgium so not so close to phoenix

Liesbeth

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2013, 11:03:53 am »
Planed for my nextvwebcam session is workout and pose at the armwrestling table an if some friends have the time i armwestle them too :hey: .  Asked two of our male dancers for this week hope they are there  >:D

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
which ladies could beat me in armwrestling?
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2014, 02:23:51 am »
Im looking at travelling overseas later this year. Im looking for a few strength sessions with a stronger female. The only conditions are that they cant be pro fbb and must look feminine. For me its about losing to a beautiful women.

My stats are 5'4 145 should be 135-140.
Bench 215
Shoulder press 138
Curls 66lb bar for 8-10. I only do main lifts and my bis and tris are a little weak.

Im looking for women i can have either a private session or as a part of a video production. I dont mind being in video. I reckon casie leigh and anya would give me a good run.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
Re: which ladies could beat me in armwrestling?
« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2014, 09:21:25 am »
where overseas are you planning to travel to?
User is currently banned [View]

Offline submitme

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: which ladies could beat me in armwrestling?
« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2014, 01:08:29 pm »
Anywhere, london, europe, Canada, US. I just want to do this. I'm thinking about hitting all continents :D

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View