Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576050 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:04:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Armwrestling in sessions?  (Read 153643 times)

Liesbeth

Re: Armwrestling in sessions?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 06:26:51 pm »
hope so, but there is a lot of time to go till april ...

yeah, also took the chance to pose with Sarah. She is fantastic. Honestly said did even try to push a little - just made her smile *g*

Also did armwrestle an other professional armwrestler there (Snezhana Babayeva). No chance at all.
Did not armwrestle at FIBO just the poses with Sarah and 2 other models from the company
she worked for.
So enough time for training  , we have a armwrestling table in our gym at home >:D
I used for some poses at my second webcam session yesterday  :-*

Forum Saradas

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:56 pm »
Ms. Melissa beat me armwrestling but I felt I put up a pretty good fight considering she can curl 75lb dumbells for reps, and has a one rep max dumbell curl of 100lbs.  I can't do half that but I held my own for 15 or 20 seconds, although she may have been toying with me.  I started wearing out and once she gained the advantage there was no way I could move her back even an inch.

i highly doubt any woman could curl 100lb dumbells...

Wujek - It was somethings she wrote in her blog a few years ago.  There was quite a bit of discussion about it on these boards.  Based on this vid of her doing 8 reps of 70lbs in each hand it's not hard to to imagine her cranking out a few reps with 100's in each hand like she said.  She's insanely strong - I weigh 230 and she threw me around like I weighed nothing. 

Offline jarnold

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2013, 11:52:01 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=204922.msg911489#msg911489 date=1373317523
Ms. Melissa beat me armwrestling but I felt I put up a pretty good fight considering she can curl 75lb dumbells for reps, and has a one rep max dumbell curl of 100lbs.  I can't do half that but I held my own for 15 or 20 seconds, although she may have been toying with me.  I started wearing out and once she gained the advantage there was no way I could move her back even an inch.

i highly doubt any woman could curl 100lb dumbells...

Wujek - It was somethings she wrote in her blog a few years ago.  There was quite a bit of discussion about it on these boards.  Based on this vid of her doing 8 reps of 70lbs in each hand it's not hard to to imagine her cranking out a few reps with 100's in each hand like she said.  She's insanely strong - I weigh 230 and she threw me around like I weighed nothing.

Here is the vid - sorry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GGPU7H8lwk

Liesbeth

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2013, 06:50:39 am »
Thanks for the video .

Amazing strong arms but like i was guessing she do cheat curls at this weight . Without a doubt a impressive show oft strength . Be able to do 8 cheat curls with this weight needs a lot of power .

Liesbeth

« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2013, 07:00:41 am »
At my next webcam session have some armwrestling matches ;D , checked how to place cam at AW table earlier today  .
Planed is armwrestle my man´s daughter ( no win chance for me lol ) and 2 friends other dancer girls  >:D

Liesbeth

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2013, 05:13:09 am »
Yes she still armwrestle.
She has a facebook site and a webblog but the blog is just for invited members not puplic.

https://m.facebook.com/WorldChampionSarah?id=180636001963927&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FWorldChampionSarah&_rdr

Liesbeth

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2013, 06:15:39 am »
Dont know about who was able to beat her but she joined the WWE

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2013, 06:16:32 am »
Is there anyway of contacting sarah backman[does she have a website] does she still armwrestle and does she ever come to the usa How about snezhana babayeva
had the pleasure to aw snezhana at FIBO last year ... omg, no chance for me

Liesbeth

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2013, 08:32:06 am »
Is there anyway of contacting sarah backman[does she have a website] does she still armwrestle and does she ever come to the usa How about snezhana babayeva
had the pleasure to aw snezhana at FIBO last year ... omg, no chance for me
This explains why you had no chance :wow:
http://cs305701.vk.me/v305701321/63a7/4aSNSNMbP_Y.jpg

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2013, 04:46:00 pm »
yes, that's impressive. hope you don't work with that heavy weights .... want to have a chance when we meet.

my yesterday armwrestling results in three (wrestling sessions):
two 2:0 wins and one 0:2 loss .... against Tia, she's got much stronger (and I was tired because had the two other sessions before)

Liesbeth

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2013, 06:43:52 pm »
Dont use this weight with both arms lol

From my other tread
Third webcam session done :letsparty:

This time wearing a blue bikni top and pink jeans hotpants.
Location same like last time fre weight area in our gym at home.
Start with chat and do some upper body poses useres asked for , sit at the armwrestling table with keyboard on  :-*
Next curl some weights and do some posing in front of the big mirror the users called for. 
Funny was try to lift or curl some heavy weights.  The users seen them on the weight rack and asked for a try  :areyouchicken:

After i did some poses at the armwrestling table last i get many ask for real armwrestle at the chat.
This time i had a surprise  :heart:Three other girls for have a match 2 other dancer girls i work with  :hey:

The armwrestling was the final 15 minutes  :woot:

Armwrestled first my mans daughter left and right two times,  butno chance she pused my down  :'(
At second push very slow for the cam.  Funny how hard and definied my lil bi come out at this . Better than at flex  :woohoo:

Next armwrestled the two dancer girls left and right  two times.  This time i win  :letsparty:

Offline Emil

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2013, 06:48:24 pm »
yes, that's impressive. hope you don't work with that heavy weights .... want to have a chance when we meet.

my yesterday armwrestling results in three (wrestling sessions):
two 2:0 wins and one 0:2 loss .... against Tia, she's got much stronger (and I was tired because had the two other sessions before)

What was the other two girls you won in aw and did you take any measurement, was such a result expected?

Liesbeth

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2013, 07:07:00 pm »
The two other are dancer girls i work with so in good shape too.  The difference at our wight training is that i do my weight training for fitness compete.  So use other training plan in the gym.
Dance training is same.
One is 3 cm taller the other same like me. 

bum8

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2013, 08:55:48 pm »
Tia is surprisingly strong I armwrestled her 2 years ago and it took me 20 seconds or so to beat her on the left, but less than 5 on the right. I would love to try again now that she is stronger. How did you go against her in actual wrestling Emil and who were the other sessions against?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2013, 04:28:57 am »
Tia is surprisingly strong I armwrestled her 2 years ago and it took me 20 seconds or so to beat her on the left, but less than 5 on the right. I would love to try again now that she is stronger. How did you go against her in actual wrestling Emil and who were the other sessions against?
it's easy to explain the difference between left and right - she is lefty. two years ago I won armwrestling, too. she got much stronger recently.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Armwrestling in sessions?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View