Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573956 Posts in 72813 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 12:13:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Toronto community
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Toronto community  (Read 99598 times)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: UTR - calling CANADA MUSCLE FANS
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 03:00:08 pm »
 Can you clear your inbox for one from me, Samsonite? Thanks, man.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline samsonite

• Activity:
    0%
Re: UTR - calling CANADA MUSCLE FANS
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 10:24:03 pm »
Ok I will

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Toronto Super Show UTR options
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 11:07:45 am »
 For those atending the Toronto Super Show, the UTR Agency will have 3 competitors available for sessions - two of them only on the Sunday, the other available then and likely Thursday as well.
    Contact me please to request info - there will be a US$5 charge this time as it's a show list
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Toronto Super Show UTR options
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 04:09:21 pm »
  A little more flexibility on times has left two of the women no longer limited to Sundays. Get in touch if you're interested.

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2012, 02:36:48 pm »
I highly recommend this service. PS is very accomodating and I had an opportunity to see not one but two ladies to my liking! I opted for only one session and it was terrific. It's a great opportunity to meet women who normally wouldn't do this for fear of being found out by friends and family.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 02:05:36 pm »
I highly recommend this service. PS is very accomodating and I had an opportunity to see not one but two ladies to my liking! I opted for only one session and it was terrific. It's a great opportunity to meet women who normally wouldn't do this for fear of being found out by friends and family.

Thanks, so glad it was to your liking.

grendelsm21

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2012, 03:22:46 am »
Signed on for an Agency UTR . . . AWESOME!!  Couldn't have asked for more from a newbie to the session scene.  PS provided me a scouting report, but more importantly provided HER with a scouting report on me which I think enhanced her comfort level.  She's new and wants to remain anonymous for now, but she had an adorable personality, the most incredible thighs!  And she'd paired herself down for physique comps!!  They were freakin' HUGE!!  Gorgeous, great body, liberal, a MH Best Buy!!

nujerz84

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2012, 05:03:05 pm »
I also have used the UTR agency last month in NYC... Definitly worth it.

Offline uptomyleftnut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2012, 05:53:40 pm »
looks like scotts gettin some of the gratitude i feel he deserves!

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
Toronto - New Wrestling Facility Toronto
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2012, 05:11:50 pm »
http://elitetrainer.weebly.com/the-trainers.html

Seems to be a new wrestling facility in the Toronto area. Have no idea what it's like girls seem hot

Offline larky368

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New Wrestling Facility Toronto
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2012, 06:08:49 pm »
The muscular one is Nadia from the WB270 site. She's there for a week. She'll give you whatever your heart desires. ;)

HarleyKG

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 05:19:15 am »
That website needs some work, but I could so go for the nude training and the "accompanied shower."

Markstele

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 03:52:19 am »
Has anyone tried them out?

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 11:06:12 am »
Nah haven't. But contacted them to ask about pricing. $240 hr they have 3 girls who provide a one sided wrestling. So if you want competitive, might want to look elsewhere. Another place has seemed to have popped up. No website at this point but it looks like if you want to be a bit more competitive, you can check out this link.   
http://toronto.nowtoronto.com/Domination/dcd-fitness-where-fitness-meets-fetish-you-get-what-you-ask-for-and-then-some-chelsea-26/13380508

There is also an Asian dominatrix who looks to have a hard body again offering the one sided wrestling

http://toronto.nowtoronto.com/Domination/stunning-fit-asian-dominatrix-tandd-sissy-training-coporal-32/12152632

wujekcity

Toronto Pro Supershow winner Scar im Washington DC!!! june 4-7
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2013, 06:42:59 pm »
Ifbb pro and future Ms Olympia hopeful Jen Scarpetta will be in Washington DC June 4-7th  just 2 days after winning tge Toronto pro. Dont miss this chance to see one of the hottest fbbs if your in that area!!

Congrats to her on such an impressive win besting the field of over 20 top pros!!!!!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  Toronto community

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View