Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580061 Posts in 74041 Topics by 29395 Members - Latest Member: Alex-Meldew May 17, 2024, 01:17:37 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247553 times)

Offline landorsimmons

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #555 on: July 30, 2020, 07:32:17 am »
The amount of people who lack the basic reading comprehension to grasp the ending of this story is hilarious, but it also makes me feel bad for grbaclig that no one seems to get it. It's not literally a dream. It's a cyclical time loop. The point is that it's an endless "nightmare" where Kylie is forever torturing Rick with her superiority. It also implies that Kylie has some God-like power where not even time can defeat her. The whole point of the story is, and always has been, Kylie's infinite superiority, so this is the only logical conclusion without turning into a ridiculous never-ending giantess story where Kylie eventually consumes the universe.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #556 on: July 30, 2020, 05:33:16 pm »
The amount of people who lack the basic reading comprehension to grasp the ending of this story is hilarious, but it also makes me feel bad for grbaclig that no one seems to get it. It's not literally a dream. It's a cyclical time loop. The point is that it's an endless "nightmare" where Kylie is forever torturing Rick with her superiority. It also implies that Kylie has some God-like power where not even time can defeat her. The whole point of the story is, and always has been, Kylie's infinite superiority, so this is the only logical conclusion without turning into a ridiculous never-ending giantess story where Kylie eventually consumes the universe.

Okay, so let me just point out the major flaw with this theory: "As I pulled myself out of bed I saw my mom bending over to move some Superman comics that  I had left on the floor."

The Superman comics in a universe where Superman is supposed to exist? Jerry Siegel's comic's of Superman somehow exist within this world at the same time as Superman? That makes no sense and furthers the point of it being a mere dream. He is a clear fan of Superman and dreamed him up to defeat her.(it had been shown to be modern day: PS4's and references to pop culture).

To say the comics were made because he existed is deus-ex-machina'ng the plot; and makes a lot less sense.

Another flaw: Why would he return back to this point in time upon waking up? Because she first gets the weights? Well that argument is also flawed as well: by that logic she should return to the point of working out (which was before this day as evidenced by an athletic body).

So there is more evidence to support this being a dream than there is of it being a continuous time loop. Your opinion is a theory, but your reasoning is flawed.

It's like you saying: "My opinion is right and if you disagree you lack basic reading comprehension."

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #557 on: July 31, 2020, 04:52:12 am »
I just would like to point out that the story is whatever the author himself wants it to be about, sure, it is open to interpretation, in a public forum like this, a posted story is going to be analyzed, and if grbaclig is silent about what they actually wanted to do when he started writing this story way back when, then yeah, go ahead, interpret the story however you'd like to. Me...I enjoyed it, I don't look too far under the surface, I see a girl who is focused on becoming stronger, who wants to use that strength for her own reasons, so be it. I'm not really huge into bullying stories, but if the story is written just so, I will move beyond my normal apprehension toward a subject that I don't like and enjoy the story anyway. Grbaclig is a talented writer enough to get me to like this story despite Kylie being a bad person, so I commend them for that. I will leave it there and look forward to whatever grbaclig sets their sights on next. (I personally don't know if grbaclig is male or female so that's why I'm not addressing grbaclig as he.)
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline landorsimmons

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #558 on: July 31, 2020, 05:40:27 am »
My point wasn't really about the debate between whether or not it's a science fiction time loop or a fantasy dream. It's just about the fact that it's a new beginning, where the same sort of events are going to play out all over again. Rick is waking up to another reality (maybe the only reality) where his sister is superior to him and will torture him forever again. The gravity of this reality is what should hit hard at the end of the story, not the fact that "oh, everything was just make believe." The one thing that remains true is Kylie's superiority. That is the focal event that ending should be appreciated for, not the fact that everything before was a dream or a time loop or whatever.  The author is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the intent.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #559 on: July 31, 2020, 07:15:50 pm »
My point wasn't really about the debate between whether or not it's a science fiction time loop or a fantasy dream. It's just about the fact that it's a new beginning, where the same sort of events are going to play out all over again. Rick is waking up to another reality (maybe the only reality) where his sister is superior to him and will torture him forever again. The gravity of this reality is what should hit hard at the end of the story, not the fact that "oh, everything was just make believe." The one thing that remains true is Kylie's superiority. That is the focal event that ending should be appreciated for, not the fact that everything before was a dream or a time loop or whatever.  The author is welcome to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the intent.
Dude you need to learn to support your theory instead of saying "this is how it is" in future. Everything you said is purely hypothetical and you start by saying, "it's just about the FACT that it's a new beginning, where the same sort of events are going to play out all over again." And then you go on to say "I BELIEVE" which is opinion.

There is no evidence to suggest that it is going to happen the way you see fit and you are basing it on your beliefs as opposed to picking up on details. Books that suggest similar endings have details scattered about that suggest "It's a loop." Not just, "Oh it's all gonna happen again because I said so." You can believe it, sure, but you went so far as to say it is fact and insinuated that if people disagree: "AH NO BASIC READING COMPREHENSION!"

My point being: don't wave your opinion(s) around as if they are the true answer, especially without evidence to support it.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #560 on: November 26, 2020, 08:39:14 pm »
Cheers to you, Grbaclig, for writing a great story and following your own path. This one was as stellar, for me, as the rest of your efforts. The amount of people chiming in on how bad or good this or that was, or what they would like to see or not see, is just testament to the power of the writing. Keep on keeping on.

(And sorry to bring this post back to the top of the forum, but I had to get my two cents in. Just like the rest of ya'll.)

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #561 on: March 07, 2021, 10:44:17 am »
Some guys said that she couldn't beat Superman, but as a young girl she is awesome strong.But this is a story so everything is possible and I am glad that somebody beats up Superman. I had enough about " good guy" Superman. Want to see mere stories were young girls are very strong. There was a time that if someone wrote over young girls that person would get banned. :thanks:

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #562 on: March 07, 2021, 05:00:11 pm »
Some guys said that she couldn't beat Superman, but as a young girl she is awesome strong.But this is a story so everything is possible and I am glad that somebody beats up Superman. I had enough about " good guy" Superman. Want to see mere stories were young girls are very strong. There was a time that if someone wrote over young girls that person would get banned. :thanks:

They would get banned because they often sexualized them, which is just disgusting.

Offline Jandice

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #563 on: June 12, 2021, 02:07:27 am »
Well, this story was certainly interesting, to say the least!! I am a bit of a jackass, so I really enjoy cruelty and gore and all that. So when I found that I really began to sympathize with Rick, it was surprising. Not bad, I actually really like Rick, but unexpected, to say the least!! I just spent the past few days binging the whole thing and while the ending wasn't what I expected, I think it's even better, or worse, depending on who you are and who you root for. I'm torn, because as much as I sympathized with Rick, I also wanted Kylie to rule the world. And if I had to pick between Rick or Kylie winning, I would pick the latter. I really the ambiguousness of the ending. Cause I could see it going a few ways. 1. The least likely way it could go, judging by that last scene of Kylie curling that weight, is that the story starts off the same as Rick's dream, but she eventually hits a plateau and maxes out her capabilities. I imagine she would still be quite the physical specimen, but not quite the Goddess she was in the dream. 2. The story ends up going the same way as the dream, but this time, using her skills, Lauren ends up enthralling Kylie and quite possibly melting that cold heart of hers. 3. Same as 2. but instead Lauren fails and Kylie ends up enthralling Lauren and undoubtedly conquering the planet. 4. The final ending I could think of and the most interesting one I feel, but probably the second most likely behind option 1. is that Rick ends up finding himself in a loop of sorts, sorta of a time loop but deeper then that. He ends up reliving the events of the story over and over again. Kylie's reign having ended, giving Rick relief, only for it to start up all over again. Basically for eternity!! For whatever reason, faith having decided that this is his destiny, to relive his sister's conquests over and over, without any real end or break. Kylie's reign would never progress beyond that, but Rick's suffering would be infinite, which is the point. That's just the 4 endings I could think up, just off the top of my head here!! Usually (the Mass Effect 3 ending is a good example of this) I'm not a huge fan of these ambiguous, choose your own ending, kind of endings, but here, I think it works REALLY well with this story. I have no idea if that was intentional or not, but I think it really works well and I hope Mr. Grbaclig doesn't mind!! And in the spirit of that, to cap off this wall of text, congratulations are due to you, Mr. Writer!! You have an absolutely phenomenal story, it was really fun, and really hot, really well written, and I don't see how anyone could ask for anything more!! I've heard you have more stories then just this and if this is just a taste of things to come, I simply cannot wait to dive in to more of your tales!! Take care!!

Offline Digital Garden

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • The time for strong muscular women to shine is NOW
« Reply #564 on: June 18, 2021, 01:15:43 am »
What a great story! So much fun to read, kudos to the author.

I just hope Rick is smart enough to save up his money to afford a good lawyer to represent him in court for all the beatings he's about to recieve. (Again) it's kinda funny, but I kinda had guessed around the time reading about Kylie entering the Mr. Olympia contest that this was all a dream in Rick's head. The whole time Kylie was getting bigger and stronger and Rick literally did nothing to better himself or his situation, just bitching and taunting his sister. He deserves everything he got for being so stupid and inept.

Seriously though, great story!

Offline Muscles Douceur

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #565 on: October 09, 2021, 03:23:00 pm »
While I don't like how badly Kylie treats Rick, in a lot of ways he deserves it, so I don't feel terribly bad for him. I look forward to more, k+!

I've only just read this story so far (Part 1, Chapter 10) and I don't see how Rick deserves all this humiliation, he doesn't seem like a bad guy (so far) and doesn't seem especially misogynistic either (as I read in another comment). He doesn't like everything his sister is because she is always humiliating him, maybe if she would be nicer to him he could appreciate it, even admire it. He doesn't want to admit that his sister is feminine despite her loud muscles (although he seems to think the opposite), because his sister is mean to him, this seems to me to be a perfectly normal reaction for a young high schooler whose much stronger 12 year old sister humiliates him senseless. And regarding his girlfriend Allisson, she looks like an ultra sexy ordinary girl with big boobs, and Rick is described as one of the strongest guys in his high school, so it's normal that he finds it hard to believe that she's stronger than him at first (although he eventually accepts it), it has nothing to do with misogyny.
I really feel bad for him, the way he is treated by his little sister, and then later by his girlfriend who made him her sex slave. And I really hope it will get better for him (don't spoiler me lol).
Even though I don't like Kylie's and Allisson's behavior towards Rick, I'm still enjoying this story so far, I like to see how Kylie is an extraordinary girl, strong, muscular, intelligent, almost superhuman and who succeeds in everything she undertakes, to see that at only 12 years old, she already has a physique more impressive than junior female bodybuilders between 16 and 21 years. And despite the humiliation, there is no violence for the moment, so it goes well (which I could have feared with the title of the story). I hope that Kylie's character will soften for the sake of her older brother in the future. What I would like is for her to be able to become a loving and protective little sister to her big brother, but in the title of the story, I have little hope.

Offline Muscles Douceur

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #566 on: October 09, 2021, 05:32:38 pm »
What did her dad think he was doing, when she agreed to pay the mortgage on the house, it was no longer her dad's roof, it was her roof, so she makes the rules, she says what goes. Her dad is much like Rick, stuck in the old way of doing things, where men were in control based only on the fact that they were men and that's the way it had been for thousands of years, but Kylie has shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's better than the average man, and now, I'm thinking she's going to show that she can be better than the best of men, and I don't think it's going to take her very long to get there. My question is what's going to happen to Allison, she was sent up into Kylie's room and Kylie was going to get there in 5 minutes, but I think her workout is going to last much longer than that. And Rick, I think you're not going to be sleeping very well for a long time soon enough. I look forward to part 2, grbaclig, you have me hooked once again. k+!

I really can't agree with this kind of comment. I want to understand that the fantasy in front of a girl as spectacular as kylie (and not perfect, she way too arrogant, rude and mean to be perfect) that you may want to be on her side, but let's be realistic 2 minutes (even if this story is not lol). Kylie, as exceptional as she is, is a 12 year old girl, she is underage and under the responsibility of her parents. His father, like his mother, has raised and nurtured him so far (and although now she no longer needs them to feed her, they are expected to keep raising him until at least 18. years), as such she must respect and obey her father (just like her mother). Even an adult of full age owes respect to his parents. His father is absolutely right to react. This has nothing to do with male domination or anything else, it has to do with the parent-child relationship. And the most stupid character in this story is undoubtedly the mother who lets everything go to her daughter under the pretext that she is "perfect" and who berates her husband instead of standing up for him.
And just because Kylie paid off the mortgage on the house doesn't mean that she's the owner of the house, the credit the parents took it, they certainly started paying off for some time. many years and the papers of the house are in their name, so she lives well every day under the roof of her parents. And that doesn't give him all the rights either.

Okay i will try not to reply to all the old commentary on this fiction before i finish all the chapters, i dont want to sound like a spammer lol

Offline Muscles Douceur

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #567 on: October 10, 2021, 12:23:23 am »
The mother is kinda meh, but Rick deserves what he gets and worse.

1. He's a total pussy.
2. He's been nothing but negative towards his superior sister at all times. She wins the Ms. Olympia and he just mopes. He doubted her at every turn.
3. He went into her room when he knows he's not allowed.
4. And let's not forget. He sent a gang after her to violently beat her. A few broken fingers, some missing teeth, and boob smothering is something he should be grateful for. His sister could do serious permanent damage to him without any effort & he'd deserve it all.
I'm stepping in again, because I can't believe that anyone would think that Rick would deserve all of this. You really have to be as heartless as Kylie or blinded by your fantasies to think such a thing.

Let's put everything in context:
Rick has been humiliated by his younger sister for many years, he is not humiliated only because his sister is a superhuman better than him in every way and 100x stronger than him, she treats him like a nobody and puts him down in front of everyone. At first I thought it was only psychological humiliation and that she was using her strength only to prove to him how much stronger she is without hurting him, but now I see that she is very violent and does not hesitate to hurt him. How do you want him to be positive? With a sister like that you can only be negative. Psychologically he is so damaged that he can't be positive towards his sister. On the other hand, her achievements are so surreal that no one in their right mind can believe it's possible, you can't blame him for not believing that his 13 year old sister could win Mr. Universe, it's totally insane, despite the incredible abilities she had already demonstrated before. It's sure that it makes us dream but it's totally insane.

Even if in the fiction it is often mentioned that he is jealous, it's not really jealousy, it's just that he would like his arrogant and humiliating sister to lose once in her life. And if for a moment he wanted to be stronger than her, it's not out of jealousy, but only so that she stops humiliating him and finds a correct life

The only bad and unforgivable thing he did was to pay thugs to assault his little sister and send her to the hospital, this would have deserved a good lesson, but I see it more as an act of desperation so that she would stop humiliating him and he could finally get his life back.

The further I get into the story the more it takes turns I don't like, between humiliation, violence and injustice. But I'm still curious to know how all this can end, and although I find Kylie detestable (like all the female characters in this story), there is something in her that I find fantastic.

Offline Muscles Douceur

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #568 on: October 10, 2021, 12:41:26 am »
The mother is kinda meh, but Rick deserves what he gets and worse.

1. He's a total pussy.
2. He's been nothing but negative towards his superior sister at all times. She wins the Ms. Olympia and he just mopes. He doubted her at every turn.
3. He went into her room when he knows he's not allowed.
4. And let's not forget. He sent a gang after her to violently beat her. A few broken fingers, some missing teeth, and boob smothering is something he should be grateful for. His sister could do serious permanent damage to him without any effort & he'd deserve it all.
I'm stepping in again, because I can't believe that anyone would think that Rick would deserve all of this. You really have to be as heartless as Kylie or blinded by your fantasies to think such a thing.

Let's put everything in context:
Rick has been humiliated by his younger sister for many years, he is not humiliated only because his sister is a superhuman better than him in every way and 100x stronger than him, she treats him like a nobody and puts him down in front of everyone. At first I thought it was only psychological humiliation and that she was using her strength only to prove to him how much stronger she is without hurting him, but now I see that she is very violent and does not hesitate to hurt him. How do you want him to be positive? With a sister like that you can only be negative. Psychologically he is so damaged that he can't be positive towards his sister. On the other hand, her achievements are so surreal that no one in their right mind can believe it's possible, you can't blame him for not believing that his 13 year old sister could win Mr. Universe, it's totally insane, despite the incredible abilities she had already demonstrated before. It's sure that it makes us dream but it's totally insane.

Even if in the fiction it is often mentioned that he is jealous, it's not really jealousy, it's just that he would like his arrogant and humiliating sister to lose once in her life. And if for a moment he wanted to be stronger than her, it's not out of jealousy, but only so that she stops humiliating him and finds a correct life

The only bad and unforgivable thing he did was to pay thugs to assault his little sister and send her to the hospital, this would have deserved a good lesson, but I see it more as an act of desperation so that she would stop humiliating him and he could finally get his life back.

The further I get into the story the more it takes turns I don't like, between humiliation, violence and injustice. But I'm still curious to know how all this can end, and although I find Kylie detestable (like all the female characters in this story), there is something in her that I find fantastic.

And we all know, as Kylie knows for having mentioned it herself, that Rick would never have gone back to his room without being forced to. Ok Kylie is able to hurt him much more than Allisson but in the meantime it was Allisson who threatened him, he had no choice.
Besides, I thought for a moment that Kylie was going to spare her brother and forgive him, only taking on the other two girls, because she says that Rick would never have gone back of his own free will that he was forced to do. This makes her even more cruel when she goes after him.

Rick is clearly the victim of the story, I can't help but feel pity and empathy for him.   

PS: I wish I could edit my post, but I can't.

Offline Muscles Douceur

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #569 on: October 13, 2021, 12:27:51 am »
I finally finished reading the whole thing.

I hope this comment won't be too complicated for you to read because English is not my first language, I'm French and I use an automatic translator, I'm very bad in English. I didn't expect to write so much, my comment is at least as long as a chapter of this story lol, but I had a lot to say about this story that is as fascinating as it is depressing, but that I really enjoyed reading.

I enjoyed this story as much as I hated it, I found this story very depressing for at least the first 2 parts, it was very hard to read (especially when you read everything in a row), so much the feeling of injustice is huge and seems to be more and more without issue, moreover I'm really not a fan of stories with domination, humiliation and violence, I prefer stories with muscular girls who are strong and soft at the same time, non-violent, loving and protective, which is the opposite of Kylie, however it was very well written, the story is exciting (even putting aside the fantasy) and I always wanted to know more, I wanted to know how far it would go. And as I said in another comment, even though Kylie has a hateful character, there is something fantastic about her that makes you like her anyway. Besides, I think she has a good heart and could have been a better person if she had a better education or if someone could have helped her open her eyes. She is the result of what could happen if a spoiled rotten child is given immeasurable power. In fact, what she missed in her life is an uncle Ben (or an aunt May) who teaches her certain values in life such as "with great power, comes great responsibility". But it's true that in the beginning you would have thought that she could have chosen a better path, she didn't get angry at her brother when she knew that he had paid some thugs to attack her, she was remorseful and apologized when she sent her brother to the hospital because of his anger when he broke the statuette of Athena (when it was really not his fault) but his power, more and more huge and unmeasurable, ended up going to her head too much and got the better of her at a point of no return. On the other hand her behavior with her father is the most detestable, no child should behave like that with his parents, even with such a great power (Superman is part of this universe and yet he was raised by humans much weaker than him, and he always respected the authority of his parents, that said, Kylie's parents are far from being Martha and Jonathan Kent), but what disgusted me the most was at the end when she forced her father to watch her fuck a 100 adult women porn stars for an hour, without him being able to close his eyes with a device like "Clockwork Orange", it's the most ultimate torture a father can undergo from his own child (just thinking about it turns my heart upside down) not being able to blink for an hour is already a pretty awful torture in itself, but in this situation it is not the worst, being forced to watch his own daughter of barely 14 years old having sex with a hundred of adult female porn stars for an hour, I can't explain the trauma of the father after that (by the way, we didn't see him after that, we don't really know what happened to him). But the most detestable character in this story is without a doubt "mom", she is the obvious cause of the tyrant that her daughter has become, always defending her in the indefensible, encouraging her in the worst she can do, and she becomes worse and worse as the chapters go by, besides I'm sure that in the last chapters, if she had the opportunity, she would have fucked her own 13 year old daughter, if it hasn't already been done without it being mentioned in the story, it would not be surprising, she is so fascinated by her daughter, even letting her have sexual behaviors in front of her and her family or in public, always defending her in there if someone protests, she behaves with her daughter in the same way as other women or girls who are obsessed with her body (she might have a little more distance because it's her daughter but she would be able to do the same things as these other women). She has become especially hateful since she is muscular and strong, but she was already overprotecting her "perfect muscular princess" in a hateful way long before this, the only thing that has changed since then and that makes her even more hateful is that she has become a tyrant herself with her husband and her son to the point of totally abandoning her husband to the profile of Alisson who is basically her son's girlfriend (I wonder how come they didn't divorce with her husband), while letting her daughter run everything. Everything about this woman exasperates me to no end. I think she belongs in an asylum and should not be taking care of children. Speaking of muscular women becoming tyrannical towards men, that's one thing I don't like about this story, it's the kind of story where all the muscular women are real tyrants towards men, as if in this universe muscular and nice women can't exist, which is quite depressing when you are a man who likes loving muscular women, even worse, here all the muscular women seem to be lesbians, which is even more depressing when you are a straight man who likes muscular and powerful women. This universe is even more depressing than reality. I find reality depressing enough for men like us who like muscular women because the women we like are far too rare and not well accepted in our society, but here it's even worse because they are all tyrannical lesbians towards men and even if Kylie seems to influence all the women and girls in the world to become muscular and strong, it doesn't change anything for men like us, because they also all become lesbians obsessed with Kylie's ultra muscular 13/14 year old body, it even makes it more difficult and depressing for us because we would see women and girls becoming muscular and powerful from all over the world, but they will all be even more unattainable than the muscular women in reality. In short, if I lived in Kylie's world, I would shoot myself directly in the head. It would be like life giving me a monumental middle finger: "you always wanted a muscular, powerful, kind and protective woman, we'll put muscular women everywhere in the world but they'll all be lesbians and tyrannical towards men, they'll be even more unattainable than ever". In fact, while I was reading this story, I felt even more depressed than I was before about my situation, but I couldn't stop reading, I still wanted to know more.   
However, the arrival of Lauren Ling in the story was a real relief, finally a normal female character in this story who cares about Rick. Before her arrival, one could have really believed that in this universe, all women are hysterical and against men, as even the most secondary female characters behave like that (especially in front of Kylie's body who is only 13 years old). Lauren is not muscular or physically strong, but it feels good that she's there in the midst of this madness, and she has a lot of strength of character that allows her, among other, to resist Kylie's sexual attraction (although her love for Rick seems to be a big help in this too). She says that only mentally fragile women can succumb to Kylie's sexual attraction, but the story doesn't show us any other woman (or girl) except her who managed to resist him, so it seems that all the other women in this universe are psychologically fragile, even Lois Lane succumbed quite easily (which surprised me because Lois Lane is supposed to have a very strong character). I have a lot of trouble believing in Lauren's theories, there are a lot of inconsistencies in her theories (I also don't believe in her theory that women are more attracted to Kylie's body than men because women are naturally attracted to muscles, believing that in this universe men like us who admire muscular women don't exist, and that the most attractive men in this universe are professional bodybuilders, such as Mr.Universe). What I also like about Lauren is that she was teased and harassed during her whole childhood because of her physique, but she managed to overcome all that in a very intelligent way, she used that to strengthen her character, and she is today a very beautiful and intelligent woman, with a strong mental strength. In fact Lauren gives the impression of a girl from our reality who arrives in this crazy world. Afterwards, there is also her little special gift that makes her not quite normal either and that finally integrates her well in this crazy world.

Concerning the end, we have to talk about it too, I found it rather well done, it's almost like Christopher Nolan, it's almost like "Inception", I wonder if we didn't all undergo an inception while reading this story. Is it a dream, a time loop, a premonitory dream or something else? That is the question. However, contrary to what I read in a commentary, the Superman comics do not mean anything and seem to be more an element put in place to mislead us. In a universe where Superman exists, there is no reason why there can't be comics with his image, superheroes are very popular in their own universe, they have many fans and are ultra mediatized (especially since Superman is the most popular and most mediatized superhero of his own universe), many objects with their images are sold, many stories about their adventures are written including comics, in general most of the popular superheroes have their own comics in their own universe, the difference with reality is that these comics certainly don't have to talk about their civilian life since their secret identity is not supposed to be known (so it wouldn't be surprising in these comics, for example, that Superman could have interactions with Clark Kent when they are actually the same person). I'd go for a kind of time loop or a premonitory dream because it seems to come true. How could he have predicted in his dream that Kylie would get dumbbells from her grandmother for Christmas if it's just an ordinary dream? You are going to tell me that he could have known in advance about his sister's gifts and that this was the basis of his dream, but he seems surprised that this is happening so I doubt that he knew in advance. On the other hand, at one point I thought it might be a dream within a dream, since Kylie seems to be bulking up as she pumps her dumbbell, whereas in the story her muscular evolution up to age 13 seems to be more regular, though supernatural for such a young girl, it is only from age 13 on that her muscular evolution accelerated ever more improbably over the next year until she is 14 and takes down Superman before Rick wakes up. But the dream within the dream does not seem to be what the author intended. On the other hand, a simple dream that takes place during almost 4 years of a life, with precise moments of each day lived in this life, seems to me rather unlikely for it to be that. 

However, I wonder if there are some inconsistencies in the timeline of the story, I have the impression that the year of Kylie's 13th birthday lasted longer than it should have (I don't know if there were two seasons during this year, spring, summer or autumn). On the other hand I noticed a little inconsistency in Lola's age, because she is 11 years old when she appears for the first time in the story at M.Olympia while Kylie is already 13 years old, she is 12 years old some time later when we see her for the second time, we can say that she has celebrated her 12th birthday in the meantime, but she is already 13 years old when Kylie celebrates her 14th birthday, she should logically be 12 years old at that time and have her 13th birthday later (after the next M.Olympia).

One thing too, talking about Kylie's muscular evolution, there came a time, when she was getting so big, that I had a hard time imagining what she could look like, especially compared to her size, it was fine until the strongest man in the world contest, but after that I was completely lost, it was beyond my imagination lol. Already in M.Olympia, with an average height of a 13 years old girl and muscles bigger than any professional male bodybuilder, it's already really huge proportions, but you can still imagine it, at the strongest man in the world contest, she still got bigger but it's still ok, but after that it started to get really hard to imagine. That said, personally, I like it when a woman or a girl has supernatural muscles, bigger than any man could ever have, but there are limits, it has to remain aesthetic, but when the girl is as wide as she is high and she can't go through the doors, there is not much aesthetic left. At the end of the story, if I based myself only on the given measurements, I could only imagine a kind of shapeless mass of muscular flesh that doesn't resemble a human being at all, I still wonder how she could be described as feminine and sexy since she couldn't even resemble a human being with this kind of proportions, fortunately my imagination was unable to imagine her with these propotions and still allowed me to see her as a muscular, feminine and sexy girl (although she is only 14 years old at the end of the story).
I'm not a fan of big breasts on a muscular woman's body either, already on an ordinary woman when the breasts are bigger than it's naturally possible I'm not a fan, but on a muscular woman even less because I find that it really spoils the muscular aestheticism of the woman and it's not necessarily more feminine, I prefer big pectorals with small breasts that fit well with the pectorals, I find it much more aesthetic and just as feminine. Anyway a muscular woman even if she doesn't have breasts, she is still as feminine as another one, the torso is still different from a man's, and she still keeps more or less feminine curves (not to mention that muscles shouldn't be considered more masculine than feminine). And on underage girl between 12 and 14 years old, muscular like Kylie or Lola, it goes even less well, I think. As Maria Wattel says on her Insta**** "you don't need to have breasts when you have pectorals", and I think she's absolutely right (a woman without sen or muscle is not very pretty but a woman without breasts with pectoral gors, I think it's beautiful). After, this is only a question of taste.

And to finish I wanted to answer to those who say that fantasizing about muscular underage girls is disgusting, yes it's true that it's disgusting but I think unfortunately that it's the case for a majority of admirers of female muscles, because it's necessarily a little bit linked, for many of us our fantasy is linked to the admiration that we have for women who surpass themselves physically, we like to be impressed by women who surpass us physically at the muscular level and strength, the more they surpass us and the more they surpass other men, the more we are impressed, and the more we like it, and a young girl underage with this kind of physical characteristics is even more impressive, so inevitably we are going to like it all the more, and since it is linked to our fantasies, it is difficult to ignore this. But the important thing is to be able to distinguish between fantasy and reality. In fiction it's cool, in reality it's not so cool, an underage child in reality is psychologically and physically fragile and needs to be protected.
 Moreover in this story, Kylie may have a phenomenal power, to do what she wants, to decide herself of her life and of the life of the others, to have a complete autonomy and a house to her at the age of only 13 years, without counting all the adult women that she manages to seduce with her body, she is still psychologically fragile, and it is because of her childish psychological fragility that she became this tyrant, she was too fragile to handle all this power, it went to her brain and she had no one to help her manage it all. A teenager in the middle of puberty needs to be surrounded to help her deal with the changes that are taking place in her body. Kylie's body in full puberty underwent phenomenal changes in a very short time, changes that allowed her to master any adult, she needed all the more a reliable entourage to help her manage all this, but she didn't have it, she couldn't count on her unworthy mother who encouraged her in her worst follies, nor her father who was too cowardly to really impose himself, and even less on her big brother who was too much in her shadow because of her parents and who was too much mistreated by her, he was too much destroyed by herself (and by the other people around her) to be able to help her.
Speaking of her brother, one thing that was missing in the story is a father-son relationship, the story doesn't mention any interaction between Rick and his father, not even a dialogue, we don't know anything about their relationship, even though they were both in the same boat. Moreover, Rick doesn't even seem to have any friends, while he is not described as an unpopular or asocial young man who always stays locked up at home or in his corner, he is totally destroyed by his sister and then later by his girlfriend Allison, and then again later by his mother, but he talks easily with the others, especially since his relationship with Allison (although increasingly artificial) is supposed to make him popular, so it's strange that the story doesn't mention any friends, and that's a lack.

On that note, this story has inspired me a lot, it inspires me so much that I've been thinking about writing a sequel-reboot from the end after Rick's awakening, where this time Rick helps his sister to become a good person while developing the same power, I think it could be interesting to deal with and I have a lot of ideas for it, it might be something I'll do later, if grbaclig is ok with us writing stories with his characters.
Having said that, I have a lot of ideas for stories around muscles and female strength but I never really got started.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View