Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580170 Posts in 74087 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 07:16:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247648 times)

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #525 on: July 16, 2020, 01:02:10 pm »
I hope it doesn't end too soon as I want to keep on reading about Kylie's absolute dominance over everything.

Thanks for another GREAT chapter!
User is currently banned [View]

Online nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #526 on: July 16, 2020, 07:04:03 pm »
As noted before, I was concerned bringing Superman into this wonderful story would be "jumping the shark" so to speak but my worries proved to be unwarranted given the skill with which he was woven into this tale.   I should never have doubted you grbaclig.  Bravo!  Well done sir!  Very well done!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #527 on: July 16, 2020, 10:35:27 pm »
Well done indeed

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #528 on: July 17, 2020, 12:17:50 am »
I hope it doesn't end too soon as I want to keep on reading about Kylie's absolute dominance over everything.

Thanks for another GREAT chapter!

Same. Here's hoping she gets to dominate for just a little bit longer.

Offline Dona Fell Friz

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #529 on: July 17, 2020, 02:11:55 am »
Double ditto.

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #530 on: July 17, 2020, 01:43:51 pm »
I worry about what the loss of Lauren will mean to Rick's mental health, since he'll be pretty much alone in the world.

On the last encounter, even though Lauren was prepared and actively tried to resist Kylie's charms, Kylie was able to instantly and completely subjugate her without even trying. I wonder what will happen when Kylie makes an actual effort to really tempt Lauren. I think the impression will be so overwhelming that Rick will be forever erased from her memory and the opportunity to rein Kylie in via super sex will be forever lost.

Offline goskins20601

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #531 on: July 18, 2020, 01:10:53 am »
There was a story in February 2008 by - Superman in a New Woman World by Marknew  An "imaginary" Superman story.  What if Superman tried to stem the tide when the New Woman formula was sweeping the world? Very similiar to this story. Some of the scenes from this story is in the Marknew story. The story is in Marknew's folder posted on *****.com. The heroine's name was Amanda.

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #532 on: July 26, 2020, 02:35:38 am »
Did something happen here?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    10%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #533 on: July 26, 2020, 05:47:50 am »
Still hope that Lauren is Wonder Woman and stays by Rick.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #534 on: July 26, 2020, 07:34:42 am »
I'm guessing grbaclig is taking longer on this chapter because he said a couple chapters ago that there are two chapters left, therefore this next upcoming chapter should be the last one, he is making sure that it is going to be perfect. I am sure it is going to be well worth the wait.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #535 on: July 27, 2020, 01:51:31 am »
I've been checking this thread for an update every day, several times a day, because I'm dying to know the resolution of the cliffhanger.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #536 on: July 27, 2020, 02:33:01 am »
Part 4, Chapter 78

“Kylie no!”  I yelled, my guts churning with fear, anger, and sadness.  “You can't!”
        “Um yeah, I can,” Kylie sneered.  “In case you haven't noticed, I can do whatever I want.  If you don't believe me, ask the wimp in the blue tights who just tried to stop me.”
        “Right here?” Lauren peeped.  “In the dirt and debris?  With all the reporters around?”
        Kylie looked over her shoulder at the reporters who still filled her estate, snapping pictures and interviewing her devotees.  “Get rid of them,” Kylie barked to a group of hulking women in camouflage bikinis, who immediately began to usher reporters off Kylie's property, and secure the breach.
        Kylie frowned as she checked her fingernails, noticing streaks of Superman's blood smeared on her hand, a reminder of the savage beating that she had administered to him.  Without a word Kylie began to stroll across her lawn to where several fountains and a sparkling reflecting pool were arranged in a small water garden, and Allison dragged Lauren and I along.  “You're so lucky,” Allison said to Lauren.  “Kylie wants you.  She's going to make you feel so fucking good.”
        Kylie let the water from the fountain play across her slender fingers as she wiggled them, smiling with satisfaction at the way the thick knots of muscle in her forearms flexed as she did.  Once her hands were clean, Kylie strolled to the edge of the reflecting pool, her tanned meaty buttocks contracting and wiggling as she sashayed, stopping for a moment to admire her reflection in the clear blue water.  The pool was only a few inches deep and it was framed with thin ring of the same gold-streaked Calacatta marble as the walkways that ran around her property.  “It is a lot nicer over here,” Kylie said as she turned around, her perfectly tanned and nearly naked body radiant in the sunlight.  "I just love the way I look reflected int he water."
        “Kylie, please,” I begged, my voice choking and my eyes heavy with tears.  “You can't do this.”
        Lauren turned to me, her beautiful face firm with resignation.  “I will always love you, Rick, no matter what,” she said, taking my hands and pecking me on the lips.  “Please believe me.”
        Then, pushing her glasses up onto her nose, Lauren knelt in the grass before Kylie, head bowed low.  “That's more like it,” Kylie said.  “Now, worship me.  Kiss me lovingly all over my body, and show me your adoration.“
        Lauren closed her eyes and leaned forward, her hands trembling as she placed them on Kylie's thighs, her fingers disappearing into the cuts between Kylie's femoris and vastus muscles.  All around me Kylie's devotees began to clap, talking joyously as if they were at a wedding, while the only woman I ever truly loved supplicated herself before my bossy bratty impossibly muscular kid sister.  “Do I get to go next?” Lois Lane asked nervously.  “Please tell me I'm next.”
        “Don't worry,” Kylie laughed.  “You'll get all you can handle, I promise.  In fact I-”
        Then Kylie stopped mid-sentence, and gasped.  She inhaled deeply through her nose as her eyes closed, her lips puckered.  “Kylie, are you okay?” Sara Stone asked.
        But Kylie couldn't answer.  Her lips were trembling as her head rolled back, and beads of sweat began to form all over her body.  “How's this for adoration?” Lauren asked in between kisses.
        “Ooh,” Kylie cooed.  “I know... aah... I know what you're trying to do, and it... ooh... won't work.”
        “I think it will,” Lauren said as she began to kiss and lick Kylie's body more vigorously, and Kylie's eyes sprang wide open.
        Kylie moaned deeply, running her fingers through her hair and crushing her golden headdress like it was made of tinfoil as Lauren continued to work on her.  “No one... no one makes me... fall in love,” Kylie panted.  “No one... makes me... weak.”
        But Kylie's body betrayed her.  Her fingers were clenched in claws, her toes curled, and her nipples swelled with passion until, one by one, the wedding rings that encircled them snapped like rubber bands, scattering glittering flecks of shrapnel at her feet.  Kylie was mewling now, gulping and panting as she fought to resist the caress of Lauren's mouth.  All around me, women stared slackjawed in disbelief as they watched Kylie, helpless in another woman's embrace.  I could hardly believe it myself.  I had known Kylie her whole life, and I can't remember her ever once having being helpless.  But now, in full view of the assembled crowd in the water garden at her Palace of Pump, Kylie fell, her massively muscled body landing with a splash in the inch-deep waters of the reflecting pool.  Kylie squirmed in the water, droplets now beading on her tanned flesh and rolling off the mountainous topography of her muscles as she bucked under the pressure of Lauren's kisses.  With a shout Kylie bucked like a wild horse, splashing water across the lawn and thoroughly soaking me.
        And all of sudden, faster than I could blink, my head spinning as I sat up in my bed, shivering in a puddle of cold water.  “I swear I've never see such a lazy child,” mom scolded as she held an empty water glass in her hand.  “Well now that you're up come on downstairs.  Everyone's waiting.”
        I groggily wiped my eyes and looked around.  My room seemed both alien and familiar as my eyes adjusted to the light.  “Why do I have a PS3?” I asked.  “Where's my PS4?”
        “Well I don't know sweetie,” mom said, picking up some clothes I had left on the floor.  “Maybe if you're good you'll get one for Christmas.  Now hurry up, everyone's in the den waiting.”
        “Christmas?” I asked as I studied the posters on my wall, which I swear I took down years ago.
        “Yes, mister silly billy,” mom huffed.  “As in today.  As in everyone is waiting for you to come to the den so we can open presents and have breakfast.  Now get your butt out of bed.”
        As I pulled myself out of bed I saw my mom bending over to move some Superman comics that  I had left on the floor.  “Mom?” I said out loud, looking at her saggy rear end.  “You're still fat?”
        “Oh well I never!” mom snapped.  “If this is thanks I get for waking you up, then you can just sleep through Christmas for all I care!”
        “I think I had a dream mom,” I said, wiping my eyes as I stood up and stretched.  “I was 18 and Superman was there, and Kylie was there too...”
        “Kylie's here now,” mom said.  “And so is your dad, so let's get going mister!”
        As I shuffled out of my room, I readjusted to waking life, slowly remembering who I actually was and where I actually lived.  I laughed to myself as I shook away the last foggy memories of a dream that seemed to last for years.  As images of Allison, Lauren, and Kylie started to fade from my mind like snow melting in the sun, I followed mom into the den.
        “There's our late sleeper,” dad said as he fidgeted with the star on the Christmas tree.  “I'm glad you're here.  Your little sister was about to blow her top.  I can't wait until she gets older and mellows out a little.”
        Right on cue the insolent stomping of tiny feet pounded on the floor behind me.  “Finally,” Kylie groaned as she brushed past on her way to the Christmas tree.  “How are you always so sleepy, Rick?  You never do anything except sit in your dumb room and read your dumb comic books.”
        I looked down at Kylie, a normal 10-year-old girl, in her plaid sweater and long red skirt, and I laughed.  “Shut up, twerp,” I said, reveling in how good it felt to tell off my little sister--although I couldn't say exactly why I felt that way.
        Kylie's mouth grimaced and her icy blue eyes burned.  “Don't you ever talk to me like that!” she bellowed, as best she could with her little girl voice.  “Not ever!”
        “Richard, be nice to your sister,” mom scolded, taking Kylie's side as always.  “It's Christmas for goodness sake, and it's almost time to open presents.”
        “I want to open presents now!” Kylie barked, stomping up to Christmas tree to the largest present which, as always, had her name on it.  “I want to open my present from Grandma Sue!”
        “Wait just a second, Kylie,” dad said.  “We need to take a picture first.”
        But Kylie was already tearing hunks of wrapping paper away from the mountainous present in the corner.  Kylie showed no joy or Christmas cheer as she unwrapped her present, only the grim determination that she always showed when approaching something that she wanted, but the second the present was unwrapped, her eyes lit up and her mouth spread wide in a smile.  “Awesome!” she exclaimed.  “This is what I've always wanted!”
        I felt an icy chill rising in my gut as Kylie waded into the pile of barbells and dumbbells that Grandma Sue had given, as if something was calling at me from the depths of the fading nightmare from which I had just awoken.  “Kylie be careful,” dad lectured as Kylie wrapped her tiny hands around a pair of dumbbells.  “Those are 20 pound dumbbells.  They're way to big for a little girl.”
        “Shut up, stupid!” Kylie barked at dad.  “Little girls can be strong.  Just watch!!”
        Then, as if to spite him, Kylie curled the dumbbells up to her chest, her form sound even as she struggled with their weight.  “Oh my perfect little princess is so strong!” mom cheered.
        “I don't think young girls should lift weights,” dad said.
        But Kylie continued to curl the dumbbells, rep after rep, each curl getting smoother and steadier, as if instead of growing fatigued she were somehow getting stronger.  “I don't care what you think,” Kylie spat.  “I'm going to have the biggest, strongest muscles in the world.  You'll see!”
        Then Kylie dropped the dumbbells to the floor with a crash, rolled up the sleeve on her plaid sweater, and flexed her bicep.  A solid golf-ball sized rock of muscle sprang up on her young arm, and she smiled as she pumped it over and over.  “Oh goodness,” mom gushed.  “Look at that!  My perfect little angel is going to be a weightlifter,  Isn't this grand!”
        “No,” I pleaded out loud.  “Please no.”
        But no one was listening to me as Kylie peeled off her sweater to reveal a body lined with sculpted muscle, eight-pack abs and muscle-domed shoulders, a body that no girl her age should have.  “Hey Rick,” she jeered, her clear blue eyes shining with malice as she stared me down like a predatory animal.  “Do you want to play a game of 'mercy'?”
        “No,” I said again. “This can't be happening.  This can't be real.”
        But it was.  And as my bratty 10-year-old little sister pumped her biceps again and again, she laughed, and I began to shake with fear.  Although I couldn't explain why, but her high-pitched girly giggle was the most horrifying sound I had ever heard, and deep down I knew it spelled the end of the world as I knew it.  "Come on, Rick," Kylie teased.  "You better try and beat me now, before I get really strong."

THE END

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #537 on: July 27, 2020, 02:35:25 am »
I'm guessing grbaclig is taking longer on this chapter because he said a couple chapters ago that there are two chapters left, therefore this next upcoming chapter should be the last one, he is making sure that it is going to be perfect. I am sure it is going to be well worth the wait.

I actually had to make an emergency international trip last week, which is a huge ordeal right now, so I couldn't get to the story, even though I've pretty much had the ending written for a while.

And I doubt very much that it's perfect, but thanks for your support.    :)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #538 on: July 27, 2020, 02:37:22 am »
I've been checking this thread for an update every day, several times a day, because I'm dying to know the resolution of the cliffhanger.

Aw geez.  I hope it doesn't disappoint.  It's a bit of a copout but I wrote myself into a corner a few dozen chapters ago, so it's the only ending that felt right to me.

Offline semibull

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #539 on: July 27, 2020, 02:40:49 am »
So... What? At Kylie's first failure time turns back for her to do it again even better?
I like that Lauren managed this, but... It feels off, even more so than Superman's defeat

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View