Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581348 Posts in 74141 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 06:06:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247913 times)

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2020, 04:48:40 pm »
You got me hooked on this birthday bit, can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2020, 04:48:40 pm »

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #376 on: June 04, 2020, 05:39:01 pm »
I too am worried about how this turns out, since I want Rick to not be constantly screwed over by his terrible-of-a-person sister. He’s the POV character, so of course we the readers sympathize with him.

That said, the last line of the current chapter is out of place, since it *is* Kylie’s birthday. It’s the one time it all being about her should be most normal.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #377 on: June 04, 2020, 11:25:14 pm »
"She's so good to the family" sounds mafia-esque.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2020, 03:21:38 am »
Part 4, Chapter 62

Mom and Allison fawned over Kylie as she continued to examine herself in the mirror, and I took Lauren into the den.  “I'm sorry,” I said to Lauren, who looked bewildered by what she had seen.  “Everything got super weird, super quick.  It always does around here.  My family is so messed up.”
        “You didn't do anything wrong,” Lauren said uneasily.  “Every family has issues, after all.”
        “We can totally leave,” I said.  “They won't even notice that we're gone.”
        “No,” Lauren said, clenching her fists in resolve.  “We're going to be husband and wife, and we're going to have see your family on holidays, at least.  I need to get used to... all this... whatever this is.  Besides, I brought a gift and the cake looks really good, and I told your mom I would come.”
        I took Lauren in my arms.  “No matter what happens, remember that I love you,” I said.
        Lauren picked up on my nervousness immediately.  “Why are you so worried?” she asked.
        I took a deep breath.  “I don't want Kylie to steal you away from me,” I said.
        Lauren scrunched up her nose.  “What do you mean?” she asked.  “Like, romantically?”
        “I know it sounds crazy,” I said.  “But she has this power over women.  She made mom and Allison completely crazy, and I didn't tell you because it's super weird, and I didn't know what to say.”
        Lauren took my hand, and smiled.  “It's going to be okay,” she said.  “First, the women who are obsessed with Kylie are damaged and emotionally unstable, and in case you haven't noticed, I totally have my act together.  Second, your mom has always been crazy, and Allison too.  Everyone in town knows that.  Third, I'm not going to leave you for a middle school girl.  There are so many things wrong with that scenario that I don't even know where to begin.”
        I took a deep breath.  “So you don't find Kylie attractive?” I asked.
        Lauren looked into the front room, where Kylie was still looking in the mirror, flexing her muscles.  “I'm not going to lie,” Lauren said.  “Women are wired to like muscles, and I can't just turn off that instinct.  So yeah, if I was going to leave you for a criminally under-aged girl, it would be Kylie.”
        “Oh Jesus,” I moaned.
        “But I won't leave you, Rick,” Lauren said, shaking me playfully.  “Listen to me.  I love dick.  I love it.  And I love your dick most of all, and I'm not going to give it up for anything in the world.”
        I embraced Lauren for what seemed like an hour, overcome with gratitude as she patted my back.  “Come on you two lovebirds,” mom sang as she ran into the den.  “We're having cake.”

As we sat around the table enjoying Kylie's cake, an uncomfortable silence filled the room, as if we were all afraid to talk without Kylie's permission, which I guess we kind of were.  Finally, mom spoke up.  “Kylie I just love your car!” she said.  “When did you start driving?”
        “Last week,” Kylie said.  “Everyone freaked out because I'm not old enough, but it's totally easy to drive any car at any speed in any conditions.  I'm going to enter the Indy 500 this year.”
        “How are you going to fit all those muscles in one of those tiny cars?” Allison wondered aloud.
        “That's up to the nerds in my engineering division,” Kylie said with a shrug.  “If they can't figure it out, I'll just enter without a car.  I should probably do more cardio anyway.”
        “Kylie, you can't outrun race cars on foot,” dad said incredulously.  “I mean, there are 500 laps.”
        Kylie's fork snapped like a toothpick in her fingers as her jaw set and her muscles began to swell and flex with anger.  “What did you just say?” she growled, turning her burning gaze on dad.
        “I-I didn't mean to say that,” dad blurted out as he began to tremble.  “Please forgive me, Kylie.  I was being foolish.  You can do anything that you want to, Kylie.  Please don't hurt me!”
        Mom instantly gave Kylie a new fork.  “Oh Kylie, I forgot to tell you that your presents are in the den,” she said, trying to soothe Kylie's anger.  “Of course, we all know that you can buy anything you want, because you're so successful, but we wanted to show you how much we appreciate you.”
        “Let's open presents, then,” Kylie said, glaring at dad.  “This cake tastes sour all of a sudden.”

Kylie opened her presents with ruthless efficiency, tossing most of them aside, until only Lauren's and Allison's presents remained.  Kylie opened Lauren's ring box, and smiled.  “Finally,” she said as she took the small gold ring from the box and slid it onto her finger.  “It's about time that someone actually listened to me.  I just love the way gold sparkles.  Thanks, Lingster.”
        “You're welcome,” Lauren said flatly, looking at the floor to seem as boring as possible.
        Next Kylie opened Allison's present, and her eyes lit up instantly.  “This is exactly what I wanted,” Kylie said with a smile as she took a brick of gold out of the box.  “Thanks, Fleabites.”
        “I wish there was more,” Allison said.  “I would give you all the gold in the world if I could.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said as she turned the gold brick over and over in her hands, smiling.
        “Oh there's an inscription on it!” mom beamed.  “What a lovely touch.  What does it say?”
        Dad read the inscription aloud. “It says, '20 kilos, 99.99% pure, property of United States Mint'.”
        “That's like $200,000 in gold!” Lauren blurted out.  “Did you rob a bank or something?”
        “None of your business,” Allison snapped.  “I just found it... um... at the mall... on sale.”
        “Kylie,” dad said cautiously.  “I-I don't want to make you angry, but it's illegal for you to have that gold bar.  That carving means that it belongs to the government, and that it's not for sale.”
        Kylie's spun toward dad, her eyes burning with anger, and as she walked toward him he shrank into the corner of the den.  “This carving here?”  Kylie asked, as she held the gold bar up to his face.
        The sound of squealing metal filled the air as the gold brick began to squish like putty between Kylie's slender fingers, as she squeezed it into an unrecognizable blob, her body showing no sign of effort except for the rippling of her volleyball-sized forearm.  “Did I really just see that?” Lauren asked.
        “What does that carving say now, daddy?” Kylie spat.
        We all stared, slack-jawed and wide-eyed, at the most recent demonstration of Kylie's strength.  But she was unmoving, glaring at my father as if awaiting his response.  Dad was shaking with fear, but before he could answer, the front door slammed so loudly that we all jumped in fear, except for Kylie of course, who registered only a slight look of annoyance.  “Oh look who it is!” mom called.
        My blood ran cold as I saw Lola Lopez stomp into the den, wearing a flimsy floral print summer dress that was cut to her navel and vented to the thigh, her muscle-wrapped legs pumping and her big honey-brown boobs bouncing wildly about, and Allison's daisy-shaped earrings sparkled in her ears. 
        “Who is that?” Lauren whispered.  “And why is she so angry?”
        Angry was an understatement.  Lola's face was red and her teeth were bared as she held up a fistful of colorful fabric.  “Kylie!” she shouted as she stomped toward my sister.  “What the hell is this!?”
        “Those are panties,” Kylie said matter-of-factly.
        “And to whom do they belong?” Lola asked, clenching the fabric so hard that her bicep swelled into a ball of muscle so shredded and perfectly defined that it looked like it would pop off her arm.
        “The pink pair belong to Princess Honey,” Kylie said as she examined the balled-up fabric.  “The black pair belong to some FBI agent, the red pair belong to this ice skater I met last week, and the green pair belong to the First Lady of some European country―I forget which one.”
        Lola threw the panties angrily to the ground.  “You're sleeping with other women?” she asked.
        “Of course,” Kylie said.  “Why wouldn't I?”
        Tears began to run down Lola's face, leaving trails in her mascara as her face softened into a frown.  “Because we're in a relationship?” Lola whimpered.  “Because you love me?”
        Lola was trembling with emotion as Kylie took her around the waist and drew her close.  “Lola honey,” Kylie sighed.  “I'm a goddess, and goddesses take whatever, or whoever, they want.”
        Lola's face hardened into a scowl.  “You are not a goddess!” she barked.  “You are just a spoiled, selfish girl who treats people like dirt!  You think you can treat people badly, just because you have a pretty face, and big tetas, and big muscles... muscles that... muscles that should be all mine...”
        Lola collapsed against Kylie, sobbing, her face buried in Kylie's cleavage and her hands grasping at the thick cables of muscle in Kylie's pecs.  As Lola continued to cry, Lauren whispered to me.  “Okay you were right, we should have left,” she said.  “This is too much.”
        “We can sneak around to the right and leave through the garage,” I whispered back.
        Kylie stroked Lola's hair.  “Are you all done?” she asked flatly.  “Because I have like 4 other birthday parties to go to today, and I think you're invited to 2 of them.”
        Lola growled with anger as she pulled away from Kylie, stepping backward and inadvertently cutting off our escape route.  “How can you be so cruel?” Lola snarled. 
        “Because you love it,” Kylie purred, leaning forward.  “When I get mean, you get moist.”
        Lola's lips curled with anger for a split second, then she slapped Kylie on the cheek so hard that the force of the blow sent wrapping paper flying around the room like tumbleweeds in a tornado.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2020, 03:29:13 am »
I too am worried about how this turns out, since I want Rick to not be constantly screwed over by his terrible-of-a-person sister. He’s the POV character, so of course we the readers sympathize with him.

That said, the last line of the current chapter is out of place, since it *is* Kylie’s birthday. It’s the one time it all being about her should be most normal.

I have to say I'm a bit flattered at how strongly people feel for Rick's plight.  Either I did a good job at making him pitiable, or I did a good job at making Kylie a bitch.  Either way, rest assured that Lauren is different from the other women in the story for a reason. I didn't build her out that way just to turn her into another thrall for Kylie.

And good point about the birthday.  Even bullies and super villains have birthdays.  :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #380 on: June 06, 2020, 05:25:56 am »
Hmm, I wonder if Kylie could actually beat cars in a 500 lap race barefoot, I have no doubt that she would win if she was driving, I think she is good at no matter what she attempts to do whenever she tries something new. I mean if she embarked on a musical career, she'd be outselling Princess Honey in short order. Which I would enjoy seeing as I am a fan of all things about female superiority, especially when dealing with younger females. So yeah, I look forward to seeing Kylie break more records, in whatever she attempts to break them. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #381 on: June 07, 2020, 04:46:57 am »
Can't wait to read what Lauren has in mind. Think she is following a hidden agenda to stop Kylie.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #382 on: June 08, 2020, 09:25:42 am »
Wasn't too much into all of the fighting stuff, but absolutely love these demonstrations of raw strength. The trick with the gold bar was absolutely amazing!

It's crazy how I pity Rick, yet love it as Kylie abuses him directly by taunting him with her superhuman strength.

Incredible writing!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2020, 02:20:10 am »
Part 4, Chapter 63

Lauren looked to me, as if for a cue on how to react.  But mom, dad, and I were all aghast with shock, terrified how how Kylie might react to being challenged so directly.  Allison, on the other hand, tensed like an angry dog.  “That little bitch!”  Allison spat.  “How dare she do that to Kylie?”
        Lola didn't hear her.  Instead she curled her hands into fists and kicked off her heels.  Kylie smiled as she caressed her cheek.  “A little foreplay?” she teased.  “I do like when you get rough.”
        “Give me one reason not to hit you,” Lola said venomously as she removed her dress, now wearing nothing but a a pair of scant yellow panties and Allison's earrings.  “Just one reason.”
        “Because you'll hurt your hand,” Kylie said nonchalantly.
        “Have you forgotten who you're talking to?” Lola snarled as she kicked out her left leg and flexed her softball-sized biceps, every muscle in her 13-year-old body visible beneath her honey-brown skin, rippling with development and conditioning that would humble a professional bodybuilder.  “Do you think that you can scoff at my power as if I were one of the weakling males that you toy with?”
        “Um yeah,” Kylie said, raising her arms in a myth pose, her overlarge muscles hardening into sculpted slabs of feminine power beneath her golden brown skin, as she studied herself in a nearby mirror.  “I mean, just look at all this muscle.  I am absolutely perfect.  No wonder I get so many girls.”
        “You bitch!” Lola cried, as she shot forward like a blur.
        Kylie was still marveling at her physique in the mirror when Lola crashed into her, and scooped her legs up in a takedown attempt that would have made any Olympic wrestler nod in admiration.  Kylie crashed to the floor, her massive body slamming loudly enough to shake the walls, with her spurned girlfriend on top of her, wrapped around her colossal legs. 
        I couldn't believe my eyes.  I had seen Kylie get into dozens of fights over the past few years, and I had never seen her get taken down cleanly.  Even in her fight against 3 UFC champions, where she was blindfolded with one arm tied behind her back, her opponents had resorted to trickery to get her off her feet.  Lola slithered up Kylie's body, her chiseled buttocks pumping and her cabled legs flexing as she passed Kylie's guard and climbed into the mount position.  “No way,” Allison gasped.
        Kylie smiled easily as her cool confident stare met Lola's fiery maniacal gaze.  “Ooh I love when you're on top,” Kylie giggled.  “Is this my birthday present?”
        “How dare you mock me!” Lola screamed.  “I'll kill you!  And while I kill you, I'll fuck you, so that no other woman can ever have you again!”
        Lauren's eyes popped open.  “Oh wow,” she said.  “Did she... did she actually just say that?”
        Mom patted Lauren on her back.  “Oh that's just Lola, our little Latina firecracker.  They're a very passionate people, you know.  But before you know it, those two lovebirds will kiss and make up.”
        But a loving reconciliation seemed remote as, with a cry of rage, Lola swung her fists down like hammers into Kylie's massive pectorals, with enough force to shake the room.  If Kylie was hurt, she wasn't showing it, instead she calmly covered her face with her muscle-packed forearms as Lola began to rain punches down, striking Kylie dozens of times on the arms and chest.  “That bitch!,” Allison snarled, and took off her shoes.  “She can't do that to Kylie!”
        Mom gently put her arm around Allison's waist.  “Now now dear,” mom said. ”You have to let young people work out their problems on their own.  They just need to get this out of their system.”
        Allison had a look of concern on her face, but she stood down, watching as Lola continued to throw punch after punch into Kylie's massively muscled physique.  And soon, Lola began to wince, her knuckles red and bleeding from their repeated impact with Kylie's rock-hard musculature.  Lola paused now, sweat beading on her honey-brown skin and running down the striated contours of her shredded physique, her oversized EE cup breasts rising and falling as she panted, partly from exhaustion and partly from anger.  Kylie purred as she began to trace her fingers up Lola's rippling abdomen.  “You're so beautiful when you're angry,” she said. 
        “Enjoy gazing upon my beautiful face,”  Lola barked as she grabbed Kylie around the neck, her forearms blooming with veins and her triceps popping with definition.  “It will be the last thing you see!”
        Kylie remained unruffled.  “Only if I can take my eyes off these jugs of yours,” she said, stroking Lola's nipples with her fingertips.  “You're showing some seriously hot underboob right now.”
        “Don't you touch me!” Lola growled as she stopped strangling Kylie and snatched her wrists.  “I'm not your plaything!  Not anymore!”
        “Oh, don't stop now, baby,” Kylie cooed. “You know how I love it when you choke me.”
        “Don't you dare mock me!” Lola bellowed, at least to the extent that her girly voice would allow.
        Growling like a wild animal, Lola buried her head in pillowy mass of Kylie's right breast, using her tongue and teeth to navigate past the gold chains and white silk to Kylie's areloa.
        “Ooh that's it baby, chew on my nipples,” Kylie purred.  “Worship my perfect tits.”
        “No no no,” Dad whimpered as he covered his eyes.  “Not in my den.  This is so immoral.”
        “I... Oh wow...” Lauren stammered, adjusting her glasses.  “Should we be watching this?
        “Oh hell yes,” Allison purred as she rubbed her crotch through the tight red fabric of her dress.
        Then, all of a sudden, Kylie shrieked in pain, and we all looked at each other in startled confusion.  I had known Kylie her entire life, and she had never shown a single sign of weakness, not when she collided with older kids in sporting events, not when she shoveled the driveway in her bikini on the coldest day of the year, not even when Kevin King and his gang struck her with axe handles and baseball bats.  For the first time in her life, Kylie had shown a sign of vulnerability, and she wasn't happy about it.  “Did you just bite me!?” Kylie roared, kipping up off the ground, the force of her explosive ascent hurling Lola across the den like a rock from a catapult.  “Did you just bite my nipple?”
        “Some goddess you are,” Lola hissed, pulling herself to her feet, “You cried out like a little girl.”
        Kylie stalked toward Lola, her shadow spreading over the wall like a dark cloud as her hulking immensity loomed over the busty young Latina.  Kylie's muscles were contracting and bulging with perfect synchronicity as she clenched her fists, tensed her legs, and rolled her shoulders.  Her huge meaty buttocks kneaded and her thick expansive pectorals throbbed.  “Little?' Kylie snarled as she scooped Lola up and hugged her to her chest.  “I am not little.  I have the biggest muscles on earth!
        Kylie's left hand was clamped around Lola's left elbow, restraining her left arm even as her right was pinned helplessly against Kylie's body.  Kylie's right hand forced Lola's pelvis so close to her own that Lola's legs could only dangle uselessly.  “Do you see this body?” Kylie demanded.  “Can you feel my power?  I have 36 inch arms, 44 inch thighs, and a 75 inch chest.  There is no one bigger than me.  And there is no one stronger than me.  And right now, there is no one angrier than me!”
        Although I never would have believed it possible, I actually felt bad for Lola Lopez.  Kylie had broken her heart, and now she was about to break her body.  Lola's muscles would be the envy of any adult bodybuilder, but they were complete obscured by Kylie's sprawling back, gigantic arms and overflowing bustline.  “Let me go!”  Lola cried, her voice sounding with fear as the anger in her eyes was overwhelmed by Kylie's icy stare like a match in a snowstorm.
        Kylie's embrace looked gentle, but the way that Lola struggled told me that it was anything but.  “I could crush you like a bug, just like all the others,” Kylie said with a voice both threatening and seductive.  “Ty Tate, Bill Booker, all those UFC fighters and you, you're all the same.  Just weak little mortals that need to learn their place at the feet of a goddess.”
        I thought about how Lola had beaten Allison and I with horrifying ease when she found us in Kylie's room, searching for Allison's stolen earrings.  I thought about how Lola had manhandled a World's Strongest Man contestant in the hotel lobby in Rio De Janiero.  And I thought about how much more muscular Lola had gotten over the past few months, her young body wrapped with chiseled, striated cords of muscle that made her look more like a predatory animal than a 13-year-old girl.  And as I thought of all those things, I watched Lola squirm helplessly in my kid sister's embrace, dominated and cowed by Kylie's monstrous muscular power.  Kylie's stare was icy and unrelenting as she held Lola tight, her gigantic breasts threatening to swallow the smaller girl like an ocean of golden brown flesh.  Finally, Lola closed her eyes and turned away, tears streaming down her cheeks.  “Please Kylie,” she bleated.  “Please don't kill me.  I beg you.  You are a goddess... my goddess.”
        “That's more like it,” Kylie sneered as she let Lola drop to the floor, and began to examine her triceps and rear delts in the mirror.  “And to show you what a benevolent goddess I am, you may continue to worship me and pleasure me as you have before, despite your little outburst.”
        “Is she serious?” Lauren whispered to me.  “Does she seriously think that she's a goddess?”
        “I don't know,” I whispered in return.  “And I don't want to find out.”
        We all looked to Lola, who lay trembling on the floor, pulling her dress to her body as if feeling ashamed and inadequate for the first time in her life.  “No,” she said softly but firmly.  “I will not.”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #384 on: June 09, 2020, 02:22:21 am »
Wasn't too much into all of the fighting stuff, but absolutely love these demonstrations of raw strength. The trick with the gold bar was absolutely amazing!

It's crazy how I pity Rick, yet love it as Kylie abuses him directly by taunting him with her superhuman strength.

Incredible writing!

Thanks!

The bad news is that there will be at least one more fight in the story.  The good news is that there will be a few more tests of strength.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #385 on: June 09, 2020, 04:39:42 am »
Hmm, interesting how fast things can change, at first Kylie seemed to be enjoying what Lola was doing to her, but I guess she found a soft spot on her body, her nipples are vulnerable, at least they are now, she may find a way to work them out and make them just as invulnerable as the rest of her. After all, she has seemingly done the impossible time after time in this story. So yeah, I hope to see more as soon as possible! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #386 on: June 09, 2020, 01:46:51 pm »
I fear what's coming next ^^'

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #387 on: June 11, 2020, 02:49:35 am »
Part 4, Chapter 64

Kylie cocked her head and turned away from the mirror, if only a little.  “What?” she asked.
        “I love you Kylie,”' Lola sniffled as she pulled on her dress.  “But I want you as a soul mate and an partner, not as an object of worship.  If I have to share you with other women-”
        “Which you do,” Kylie interrupted.  “You have to share me with lots of other women.”
        “If I have to share you with other women, I'll hate myself,” Lola resumed, her voice growing steady as she dried her eyes.  “And if loving you means hating myself, I can't love you anymore.”
        “Ha! You can't stop loving me,” Kylie crowed as she postured seductively, thrusting out her hips and her chest, and puckering her lips as she ran her fingers from her hips to her breasts.  “You can't resist my body, my beauty, my power and my passion.  You'll never find anyone that can compare to me.  You'll miss me every waking moment of your life, and you'll never dream of anything but me.”
        “I know,” Lola said sourly.  “But I'm a strong independent young woman looking for someone to love, not a lost soul looking for a goddess to worship.  You're not the the center of the universe.  Not mine anyway.  Not anymore.”
        “That bitch!” Allison growled.  “How could she say something like that right to Kylie's face?  Of course Kylie is the center of the universe.  I mean just look at her ass, and her arms... and her tits...”
        Neither Kylie nor Lola heard Allison.  Instead Kylie walked slowly toward Lola, and raised her left arm, splaying her perfectly manicured fingers as she flexed her mountainous bicep.  And then she pumped her bicep again.  And again.  Lola's knees shook as her eyes were drawn irresistibly to Kylie's incomparably muscular arm, her meaty tricep the size of a small watermelon, her throbbing bicep the size of a honeydew, her forearm rippling with cables of muscle.  “No Kylie...” Lola panted.  “Please...”
        “Kiss it,” Kylie ordered, her anterior deltoid head twitching as it jostled with her bulging pectoral slab.  “It's the biggest, strongest bicep in the world.  Kiss it, touch it with your lips, and feel my power.”
        Lola's lips trembled as her hands began to grope at Kylie's arm, her breathing growing heavier as her fingers traced the lines of Kylie's towering double-headed bicep.  “Please don't do this,” Lola whimpered.  “You know I can't resist your m-m-muscles.  Please don't make me do this.”
        “I'm not making you do anything,” Kylie laughed.  “You want this.  This is all that you want.”
        “Stop it, Kylie!” a voice called out, loud and firm.  “Stop it now!”
        I nearly fainted in disbelief when I realized that the voice was my own.  And I nearly fainted in fear when Kylie turned to face me, her gaze as cold as ice.  “What did you just say?” Kylie asked.
        I was frozen with fear when I felt the warmth of Lauren's hand in my own.  “He told you to stop,” Lauren said, speaking confidently despite the trembling fear that I could feel in her hand.  “What you're doing to that poor girl is abuse.  No woman should ever be treated like that!”
        My 14-year-old kid sister smirked as she walked slowly toward us, her monstrous muscles bulging, her gigantic jugs bouncing, and her exquisite face smiling with malicious delight.  She was so unnaturally pretty and impossibly ample that it was frightening even to look at her, her overdeveloped body and exquisite beauty making her seem more than human.  I felt like a chihuahua facing down a pit bull, but at least I wasn't alone.  “So you two think you can tell me what to do, do you?” Kylie asked.
        In a split second Kylie's dainty hands were wrapped around our necks, and she lifted us slowly off the ground, chuckling as she savored the pain she was causing to our shoulders and necks.  “Oh dear,” mom said nervously.  “Oh Kylie I'm sure they didn't mean to make you angry.”
        “You're in my house, on my birthday, and you dare to tell me how to treat my girlfriend?” Kylie demanded.  “That is the single most disrespectful thing that anyone has ever done to me.”
        Mom fell at Kylie's feet, weeping.  “Oh please Kylie,” she sobbed.  “You can't kill them.  They didn't know what they were saying.  Of course you can do whatever you want.  Please forgive them!”
        “All I ever wanted was to be respected and worshiped, and to have people from all over the world bring me gold and jewels and lay them at my feet!” Kylie yelled.  “Is that so much to ask for?”
        “You deserve all that and more, Kylie,” mom wept.  “Please don't kill them.  I'm begging you!”
        Lauren and I choked and gasped as we squirmed in Kylie's iron grip, but we held tight to each other's hands.  I believe in that moment we both decided that we could face death if we did it together.
        But we didn't have to.  Not today.  Lola Lopez stomped in front of Kylie, standing between her arms and in front of her breasts, and slapped Kylie again.  “Let them go!” she yelled.  “You're no goddess!  You're nothing but a bully, picking on people so much weaker than you, just so you can feel superior to them.  This is why I'm leaving you—you behave like a common male!”
        Instantly Lauren and I fell to the floor, gasping for air as Kylie's arms floated down to her sides, and her eyes began to water.  “How could you ever say something so cruel?” Kylie asked softly.
        Allison was aghast, her hands covering her mouth as her eyes bugged out in shock.  Mom's mouth hung open as if she couldn't believe her ears.  And a single tear began to roll down Kylie's cheek.  “I'm sorry Kylie,” Lola said, as she began counting on her fingers.  “But it's true.  The infidelity, the violence, the peacocking, the braggadocio.  You're no better than the men that you look down on.”
        “If you really think that,” Kylie said, wiping a tear from her cheek.  “Then we really are through.” 
        “Goodbye Kylie,” Lola said, turning her nose up as she walked to the door.  “Goodbye forever.”
        “Aren't you forgetting something?” Kylie asked, holding out her hand, palm facing upward.
        Smiling sourly, Lola took Allison's daisy-shaped earrings from her ears, and dropped them into Kylie's outstretched hand before turning to leave, her peach-shaped bottom wiggling as walked.
        “Rick cut it out,”  Lauren hissed.  “You are staring at a 13 year old girl's butt!”
        I quickly looked back to Lauren and smiled awkwardly.  “I'm sorry,” I said.
        “It's okay,” Lauren sighed.  “I kind of was, too.”
        An awkward silence filled the den until Kylie finally spoke.  “Here you go Fleabites,” she said to Allison, giving her back her treasured earrings on her way to the kitchen.
        Allison's eyes began to fill with tears as looked down at the earrings in her hand, and she closed her eyes as she clutched them to her heart.  “Thank you so much Kylie,” Allison said softly, her voice stumbling over her emotions.  “I love you Kylie.  I love you so much.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said as she returned from the kitchen with a slice of cake, deftly sliding a piece between her pouty youthful lips.  “That reminds me.  I have presents for all of you.”
        “Oh how wonderful!” mom sang, glad to relieve the tension of the past  few minutes.  “My perfect little angel is so good to her family.  Oh Kylie, you're the best daughter a mom could hope for!”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said throwing me a set of keys.  “Rick, go get the boxes from my car.”
        “Okay,” I said flatly, trying to be as boring as possible as I trudged out the door, Lauren in tow.

Kylie's car was immaculately clean on the inside and the outside, and even the windshield shone with spotless perfection.  In the tailgate were several perfectly wrapped boxes in white glossy paper bound the pink ribbons, each with an embossed pink envelope attached.  “Wow,” Lauren said.  “That wrapping paper probably costs more than the ring I gave her.”
        “I don't know, she really seemed to like it,” I said.  “At least until Allison gave her that gold bar.”
        “Okay can we talk about that?” Lauren said.  “You know Allison stole that, right?”
        “I mean, she had to, right?” I agreed.  “But from where?”
        “From one of the armored cars that have been getting hijacked ever since Kylie made that stupid video demanding gold and jewels,” Lauren said.  “And then your sister just... she just...”
        “I know,” I said, not wanting to remember the solid gold squishing like clay in Kylie's hand.
        “How strong do you think she is, Rick?” Lauren asked.  “I mean I saw the World's Strongest Man competition, and her UFC fights, but somehow I thought it was all... I don't know... staged?”
        “I try not to think about it,” I said.  "But she just keeps getting stronger."
        Just then the sound of screeching tires make us jump, and a huge flatbed tow truck pulled up.  Two huge men jumped out of the truck, one bald and one with a mustache, both wearing bulletproof vests, guns, and hats emblazoned with the words 'Tri-State Repossessions'.  The bald man began unspooling chains thick enough to tow a battleship as the man with the mustache pointed at Lauren and I.  “Stay right there, you two,” he said.  “We're repossessing this car.”
        “Wait, you don't want to do this,” I said, horrified at what Kylie might do if I let her car get towed.
        “This car is stolen property,” the guy with the mustache said, putting his hand on his gun.
        I wanted to tell them that it wasn't my car, but mostly I wanted to warn them.  I wanted to tell them to get in their truck and drive as fast as they could, before Kylie saw them. 
        But then a piercing whistle cracked the air, and I knew it was too late.  “That's my car.” Kylie said coldly as she strolled toward us, cracking her knuckles, her breasts bouncing heavily in their cradle of white silk and gold chains.  “First you need to get the hell away from my car.  Then you need to drop to your knees and apologize for touching it.  And then you need to beg for my mercy.”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #388 on: June 11, 2020, 02:51:50 am »
I fear what's coming next ^^'

A lot of plot points mostly.  :)

But now that's over with, Kylie can get back to what she does best.

Offline semibull

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #389 on: June 11, 2020, 04:39:13 am »
I've hated Lola since she first aooeared, but I am glad she found the self respect to get out of that hellhole of a relationship and call out Kylie one her shit. If anyone else had tried they'd likely be dead.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View