Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581318 Posts in 74133 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 08:50:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247925 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #300 on: April 17, 2020, 12:37:35 am »
Part 3, Chapter 48

“That's a super idea,” mom said.  “It's important for young girls to feel good about their looks.”
        “Mom, Kylie doesn't need any more ego boosts,” I sighed.
        “Less talk about my ego and more talk about my legs,” Kylie said, snapping her fingers.  “Now!”
        As I ran my oily hands up and down Kylie's right thigh, I tried to think of what an egomaniacal teenaged girl obsessed with her muscles would like to hear.  “Your quads are huge and ripped,” I said.
        “I already know that,” Kylie said impatiently.  “Say something that reflects how much they cause.  I want to hear how my muscles make you feel.  Let me give you a little inspiration.”
        Pointing the toes of her right foot, Kylie flexed her quad, making it erupt into lumps of thick striated muscle that made me recoil in fear.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “The muscles in your leg look like one of those suspension bridge cables that are made up of smaller cables braided together.  Just a bunch of thick knots of muscle as hard as steel twisting against one another every time you move your leg even just a little.  And your hamstring is just plain freaky.  It's bigger than my thigh!” 
        “That's better,” Kylie said.  “But don't think I haven't noticed that you've been avoiding my butt.”
        My face reddened with embarrassment as I crawled behind my kid sister, and began to rub oil onto her backside.  Each of Kylie's muscle-packed buttocks was as big and round as a basketball, and they popped out dramatically from between her beefy hamstrings and her waspishly thin waist in a way that accentuated her already outlandish curves.  Kylie's butt was so big that I had to refill my hands with oil twice just to cover it.  I guess I was quiet for too long, because Kylie started huffing and puffing.  “Why aren't you telling me how awesome my butt is, Rick?” she asked impatiently.
        Then she began to flex her glutes, one after another, the huge meaty orbs of muscle hardening into striated blocks, the dimples formed by her gluteus medius muscles contracting into deep gouges.  One after another Kylie's buttocks contracted and relaxed, moving with such force that I was afraid to get near them.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “Your ass is like some kind of muscle-powered piston engine.  No wonder you can push flatbed trucks through the sand and jump out of swimming pools.”
        “That's nothing,” Kylie scoffed.  “That was forever ago.  My glutes are a lot stronger now.”
        Next I moved to Kylie's back, and started applying coconut oil to the bulging columns of the  erector spinae muscles that sprouted upward from her glutes.  Even though her erector spinae were bigger than any muscles in my back, I was able to finish them in a second, and I was starting to think that I might get through this ordeal quickly.  Then Kylie flared her lats, and her back erupted in a sprawl of thick rocky muscles that looked more like a landslide of boulders than a teenaged girl's back.  I tried to not to think about how big and how hard Kylie's muscles were as I ran my hands up and down her lats, each of which were as big and thick as a 24-pack of beer cans but much much harder.  As I struggled to fit my hands around her lats, my amazement got the better of me.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “Your back is wider than you are tall, and it's as thick and hard as a brick wall.”
        “Well, you're right about my back being wider than I am tall,” Kylie snorted derisively.  “But it's way thicker and harder than a brick wall.  Check this out.”
        I was refilling my hands with coconut oil when she transitioned from a rear lat spread to a rear double biceps pose, and the boulders of muscle on her back bulged up into mountains as they contracted, each one popping into perfect definition as they formed ridges of rock-hard female  muscle.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “Your back is full of muscles that I've never seen before.  Like what are these muscles up here?  Do other people even have these muscles?”
        “They're called rhomboids, and everyone has them but no one has them like I do,” Kylie crowed.  “Especially with all the gains I made this year.  If they held the Mr. Olympia contest now, I would make those puny men look like stick figures.  My rhomboids are bigger than their delts, my delts are bigger than their lats, my lats are bigger than their traps, and my traps are bigger than anything.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  Kylie's traps were as thick as fire extinguishers where they bulged above her shoulders, and they were so swollen with mass that they rubbed against her lats and delts like tectonic plates as they tapered down into her back.  Kylie's back was so big, so thick, and so knotted with rock-hard muscles that I felt tiny when I looked at it, even though I was nearly a foot taller than her.  My throat was dry with fear, as I moved on to Kylie's muscle-domed shoulders, struggling to work the oil into the heads of her deltoids.  There was just no give in the steely hardness of Kylie's muscles, so I couldn't fit my fingers into the inch-deep grooves where the three heads cleaved.  Even the striations on her delts were unmovable, like fissures in golden-brown marble. 
        I knew Kylie was a perfectionist, and I prayed that she wouldn't notice I missed some of her delts.  I moved on to her triceps, which were as big as small watermelons, but split like pistachio nuts as they tapered from her shoulders to her elbows.  I was shaking with fear as I remembered all the pain that Kylie had inflicted on me with her arms, from that first game of mercy when she was 9, to all the armwrestling, to all the punches that shook my body like jolts of lightning.  But I was almost done rubbing oil on Kylie's back and arms, and I was starting to think that I might get through this ordeal without her taunting me.  Then she wheeled around, her blonde hair flowing in the light, and her blue eyes alive with malice.  “Rick, why did you stop talking about how awesome my muscles are?” she demanded.  “Are you in a hurry to get you hands on the biggest biceps in the world?  These biceps?”
        Kylie was looking right at me as she pumped her right arm in my face.  I was breaking out in a cold sweat now, focusing on using both of my hands to oil up Kylie's towering right bicep, and trying to avoid her withering gaze.  Kylie laughed at my discomfort as she extended her enormous arms and slowly flexed them, and I shrank in fear as I felt her bicep extend into a chiseled slab the size of a liter of milk, and then contract into a heaping boulder the size of a cantaloupe.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “How is it even possible to have arms this big?  Your biceps feel like cannonballs.”
        “Cannonballs?” Kylie growled angrily.  “My biceps are bigger, harder, and more powerful than any stupid little cannonballs!  Are you trying to make me mad!?  Do you want me to crush you!?”
        “I'm sorry Kylie,” I whimpered.  “I meant wrecking balls.  Your biceps are like wrecking balls.”
        “That's better,” Kylie scoffed.  “Now get on your knees, where you belong, and oil up my abs.”
        I dropped to my knees instantly, cowed into automatic obedience by my impossibly muscular kid sister, who continued to glare down at me as I began to rub oil onto her stomach.  Beneath the softness of her glowing skin, Kylie's 8-pack abs were as impossibly hard, with inch-deep cuts separating them from her obliques and serratus.  It was as if blocks of steel had bee forged into perfectly symmetrical and perfectly defined muscle shapes, then welded together from ribcage to pelvis to make an impossible ideal of muscular perfection.  But that ideal of muscular perfection wasn't impossible, it was real, and it belonged to a snooty teenaged girl.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “Your core is packed with muscle, but your waist is so tiny.  You're like a Barbie Doll and a He-Man figure rolled into one.”
        “Barbie is a flat-chested bimbo and He-Man is a skinny runt,” Kylie sneered.  “If He-Man was real, I'd break him in half.  And if Barbie was real, I'd make her worship me, just like I'm doing to you.”
        Kylie's taunts were getting angrier and more violent, but I only had one part of Kylie's body left to oil.  Unfortunately it was her mammoth pectorals.  I was shaking like a leaf now as I stood up, but I was starting to think that I might get through this ordeal without getting hurt.  But then Kylie started flexing her pecs, which started to churn like industrial machinery, the rolling slabs of muscle so big that I was afraid they would break my hand.  “Well?”  Kylie demanded.  “I'm waiting.  Oil up my chest now!”
        I tried not to look at Kylie's pectoral muscles, but they were so big and so incredibly well developed that it was impossible to ignore them.  They were at once both blocky and rounded as they swelled with muscle from the bottom of her ribcage where they jutted out like a shelf, to her shoulders where they bulged with striations as they merged with her front delts, to her collarbones where they swelled up to her chin like bread rising in an oven, to her sternum where they created a gulf of muscular cleavage nine inches deep.  “What the hell Kylie?” I gulped.  “How can muscles get so...  It can't be possible for... I mean, no one could possibly have pecs that are so... they're gigantic!”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said with a chuckle.  “I hit my pecs super hard, but they never seem to plateau.  They just get bigger and stronger.  But you know that, Rick.  Remember back in June when I told you that I was benching 250, and you didn't believe me?  I proved it to you, though.  But then you said I couldn't bench 300, so I had to prove that to you.  Then I proved that I could win Mr. Olympia, and the World's Strongest Man, and soon I'm going to prove that I can win the UFC heavyweight title.”
        I dropped the tube of coconut oil on the floor as I backed away, shamed and defeated.  “Please stop,” I begged.  “You win.  I'm sorry I doubted you.  You're the biggest and the strongest.  Just stop this rampage that you're on.”
        “Stop?” Kylie laughed.  “No way.  It's fun to dominate wimps.  And speaking of dominating wimps, you need to pick up that oil.  You forgot something.  Actually two things.  Two big things.”

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    63.33%
« Reply #301 on: April 17, 2020, 03:06:14 am »
Another great chapter.  Can't wait for the fight!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #302 on: April 17, 2020, 04:09:40 am »
I really enjoyed this chapter, seems like Kylie forcing Rick to oil and complement her muscles has caused a shift in his views on her muscles, he can't deny that they are awesomely huge, ripped, hard, and strong, and now I'm guessing he's going to have to oil up her mammoth tits, which I'm sure will make him the envy of all of the straight men who have seen Kylie's awesome boobage. While I think that this chapter was a fun read, I am more looking forward to Kylie's fight as well. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #303 on: April 17, 2020, 04:59:00 am »
The two things he is mssing will need a lot of coconut oil. Will he come in his pants even without her touching him? After oiling her boobs  he will be totally humilated.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #304 on: April 17, 2020, 07:26:34 am »
Awesome. Is it mean that I want Kylie to dominate Rick even more?  >:D
User is currently banned [View]

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #305 on: April 17, 2020, 01:33:07 pm »
it's clear Rick is falling in love with his sister, he's understanding how sexy are her muscles, and maybe he will ask her to kill Superman to make clear she is the most powerful human being on earth
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Agamemnon128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #306 on: April 19, 2020, 03:36:46 am »
Had to make an account just to say how amazing this is! Especially this recent "return to form," so to speak. I personally love the sections with Kylie living up to the title of the story and, well, bullying. Feels like the story got away from that theme a little after chapter 26/27 (although the recent couple of dad scenes were great too!). I remember in some of the first chapters Kylie repeating that when she gets angry "it's like a bomb goes off inside me, and I go next level. I go next level in ways you can't even imagine." I'd love to see that now given the development between then and now, Kylie going thermonuclear would be mind blowing.

Offline daviology

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #307 on: April 19, 2020, 10:00:58 pm »
Great story. I just hope Kylie is doing this coz she loves her brother secretly. Also, just looking forward to the fight so that Kylie can show whose the alpha .:p

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #308 on: April 20, 2020, 02:43:16 am »
Part 3, Chapter 49

My heart sank as Kylie began to gently flex her pecs, making her enormous boobs wobble up and down in their cradle of white silk and gold chain.  “Not your boobs, Kylie,” I whined.  “That's gross.”
        “There's nothing gross about a woman's body!”  Kylie shouted.  “I've been dealing with that misogynistic garbage my whole life.  When boys notice girls developing boobs, they start to lose control.  First they feel jealous and feel inadequate because they don't have boobs.  Then they start to crave boobs.  All the toxic masculinity that develops in teenage boys comes from their inadequacy in the face of a pair of sweet jugs.  I call it Hooter Envy.”
        “That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life,” I grumbled.
        “Then why aren't you oiling up my tits, Rick?” Kylie crowed.  “Heck, you won't even look at them.  It sure seems like they make you feel inadequate.  Or maybe you're intimidated by them, because the last time you got close to them, they crushed you like a bug and sent you to the hospital.”
        “Richard,” mom said sternly, “stop wasting time and go oil up your sister's bazooms.”
        “No way,” I said.  “No way in hell I'm touching Kylie boobs.”
        Mom scowled as she reach down and slowly began to peel her sweater off.  A second later my mom was standing topless in front of me, hands on hips, her slender limbs bulging with chiseled muscles that no 50 year old woman should be able to build, her giant boobs pointed directly at me.  “Richard,” she said firmly, adjusting her glasses as she began to flex her pecs, making her tits jiggle like water balloons.  “You will either deal with Kylie's bazooms, or my bazooms will deal with you.”
        “But mom,” I whined.
        “I'm not joking young man!” mom said sternly, bouncing her pecs more vigorously now, her slightly saggy knockers jiggling like crazy.  “Do you need me to smack some sense into you with these big J cup bosoms of mine?  Because if you I'd be happy to oblige, believe me mister.”
        The only thing I hated more than the thought of feeling my sister's tits was the thought of feeling my mom's tits, so I hung my head and slumped toward Kylie, who laughed at my submission. 
        I sighed dejectedly as I stared down into the huge gulf of Kylie's cleavage.  I remembered when I used to love breasts.  Now, after having to deal with Allison, Kylie, Lola, and mom for the past few months, I thought of breasts as instruments of torture and domination.  Then suddenly, as if she could read my mind, Kylie tensed her pectorals and her gigantic breasts surged upward toward me a tidal wave of golden brown flesh.  I cried and jumped back, falling to the floor as the women laughed.  “Face it Richard, you have Hooter Envy,” mom said as she wiped a tear of laughter from her eye.
        “Don't worry,” Kylie taunted.  “My big bad boobies won't hurt you.  But they do need oiling up...”
        Kylie smiled a wide, venomous smile as I oiled up my hands, and slowly placed them on her enormous breasts.  I tried to ignore Kylie's gloating smile as I rubbed the firm soft flesh of her bosom.  Her M cup boobs were seemingly unending as, handful after handful, I covered them with coconut oil.  Finally I was finished, and I dropped the tube of coconut oil at my feet.  “There, your majesty,” I said with as much spite as I could muster up.  “Your huge titties are all shiny with oil.  May I go now?”
        “Actually, you missed a spot,” Kylie smirked.  “On my sternum, right between my pecs.”
        “You've got to be kidding me,” I said as tears welled up in my eyes.”
        “I can't be mad at you,” Kylie said looking down at the slabs of muscle that bulged from her chest.  “After all, my pecs are gigantic, so you were bound to miss a spot.  Oiling them by hand must be like painting the Great Wall of China with a toothbrush.  But it will only take a second to finish.”
        I trudged forward, with a glob of coconut oil on my index finger, and grudgingly inserted my left hand into the cleft between Kylie's gigantic pectorals.  Then to my horror, I felt Kylie's pecs close around my hand like a vice.  I pulled and pulled, but despite the oil coating my hands, I was trapped.  “Cut it out Kylie,” I said.  “Let me go.”
        “What are you talking about?”  she teased.  “You're all done.  You can go whenever you want.”
        “Let go of my hand, Kylie!” I yelled.  “Stop flexing your pecs and let me go!”
        Kylie looked down at her gigantic chest and giggled, tossing her hair.  “Oh yeah, about that...” she said mockingly.  “Sometimes my muscles just twitch and flex on their own.  That happens when you have really huge muscles.  Not that you would know anything about that.  And by the way, I like to be called 'your magnificence'.  'Your majesty' just isn't adequate for a goddess like me.”
        Then, slowly, Kylie began to flex harder and harder, and pressure on my hand began to increase.  Then pain went from bad to unbearable.  “Cut it out, Kylie!”  I cried.  “Please!  Mercy!”
        “You know I don't have any mercy,” Kylie said.
        As the pain increase my legs buckled and I dropped to my knees, landing face-first in Kylie's cleavage.  My head disappeared into the soft oily flesh of Kylie's boobs like a cherry into the scoops of ice cream on a root beer float, and her laughter echoed in my ears.  With my hand trapped between her pectorals and my legs weak as jelly, I struggled to find breathing room, but her mammoth mammaries surrounded me like an ocean of adolescent flesh.  The smell of coconut oil filled my nose as I struggled against Kylie's incredibly soft breasts and incredibly hard muscles, gasping for air.  Then I was free.  My hand slid out from in between Kylie's pectorals, my face slid out from Kylie's cleavage, and my body flopped to the floor.  Right on top of Princess Honey.
        Princess Honey's eyes popped open as she awoke, and for a second she was confused.  Then she got angry.  “Get off me you creep,” she growled, tossing me away from her body with strength I never would have imagined her to possess.  “I'm the most famous and influential woman in the world.  I'm not one of those tramps from the club that gets naked and grinds on guys!  I should kick your...”
        Princess Honey's voice trailed off as her eyes fell on Kylie, standing confident in her skimpy white and gold bikini, her titanic teenaged muscles shimmering with oil.  Kylie smiled as she broke into a Zyzz pose, every inch of her 5'4” physique swelling with throbbing muscle.  “Get naked and start grinding on me,” she said to Princess Honey.
        Princess Honey was naked almost instantly, but she slowed as she approached Kylie, her hands trembling and her nipples so hard that they must have hurt.  “Oh that body,” she panted as her knees began to tremble.  “Oh dear God that body.  I want to grind on it so bad, so so so bad.”
        Kylie lowered her arms and hit a front lat spread, slowly, her body getting wider and wider, her huge oily breasts standing rising higher and higher.  “Then why don't you?” Kylie asked.
        “Because,” Princess Honey moaned as her eyes closed.  “I'm about to... ah...ah... uhhh!”
        Princess Honey shook and squealed as an orgasm tore through her body, ejaculate running down her perfect cocoa-brown thigh.  “I love when that happens,” Kylie giggled as she relaxed.
        “That was... the most intense... orgasm... I've ever had... in my life...” the pop star gasped.  “I didn't even touch you and... I could feel you... feel the power... the strength... the sexual energy.”   
        Kylie placed her finger gently under Princess Honey's chin.  “And we're not done,” she said.  “After all, I made you a promise.  So now you get to measure my muscles. And touch my body.”
        Princess Honey was giggling as she picked the measuring tape off the floor.  She was the worlds' most famous woman, known for her confidence and poise as well as rebuffing the most desirable men on earth, and in seconds she had become a quivering pile of submissive lust at the feet of my 13-year-old kid sister.  Princess Honey took a deep breath as she approached Kylie, the measuring tape held tight.  Kylie smiled as she flexed her right arm, and her bicep slowly contracted into a double-headed mountain of female might.  Princess Honey squealed as she wrapped the tape around Kylie's arm.  “33 inches,” she gasped.  “That's nearly three feet!  How is that even possible!?”
        “Because I pump harder than anyone else,” Kylie said, smiling at the mass of her teenaged bicep as Princess Honey knelt down and wrapped the tape around Kylie's waist. 
        “25 inches,” Princess Honey said, letting her fingers linger over Kylie's eight pack abs.
        “No one pumps like I do,” Kylie continued as she stuck out her left leg for Princess Honey, who responded like a trained dog, falling to her knees and draping the measuring tape over Kylie's gigantic thigh.  I've focused on my mind-muscle connection so intensely that I can feel every single muscle fiber in my body.  And it goes without saying that my form is always perfect.  Perfectly perfect.”
        “41 inches!”  Princess Honey exclaimed.  “How can you even walk?”
   Kylie didn't answer, because she was still talking about herself.  “I never do anything that might compromise my gains,” she said seriously.  “That means no sleeping with my toes extended, no sleeping on my side after doing shoulders, nothing like that.  Those little imperfections add up.” 
        Princess Honey moved down to Kylie's calf.  “32 inches!” she cried.  “Bigger than my thigh!”
        “I've gotten absolutely everything out of every rep I've ever done,” Kylie said, putting one finger under Princess Honey's chin and raising her head up until their eyes met, making Princess Honey blush and giggle like schoolgirl.  “And that's most readily apparent when you look at my chest.”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #309 on: April 20, 2020, 02:45:49 am »
Had to make an account just to say how amazing this is! Especially this recent "return to form," so to speak. I personally love the sections with Kylie living up to the title of the story and, well, bullying. Feels like the story got away from that theme a little after chapter 26/27 (although the recent couple of dad scenes were great too!). I remember in some of the first chapters Kylie repeating that when she gets angry "it's like a bomb goes off inside me, and I go next level. I go next level in ways you can't even imagine." I'd love to see that now given the development between then and now, Kylie going thermonuclear would be mind blowing.

Thanks! 

This story certainly got a little unfocused.  I'm just writing it off the top of my head, so if I had a good idea I just threw it in there.  Wound up with way too many irons in the fire.  Still, it's fun to write, and I'm happy you like it.  :)

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #310 on: April 20, 2020, 05:09:18 am »
Rick should've known that Kylie and his mom have all the power in the family, and he should just do as they say, not that I really enjoy that, well, actually, I kind of do, because I'm not against incest in stories, though I would think that these stories would never go that far, he should've just gotten it over with so we can get to the next part, of which I was very entertained by, with Princess Honey, who I guess is a female who used to be the most desireable female on the planet before Kylie came along, and is now Kylie's willing sex slave. I'm cool with that as well. I look forward to more. K+!

Offline daviology

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #311 on: April 20, 2020, 03:00:44 pm »
Coz Princess Honey was rude to Rick, that is the reason I guess Kylie asked her to strip and grind .. I just hope she develops a liking to her brother.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #312 on: April 20, 2020, 04:39:11 pm »
Damn, that was hot. Kylie totally owning her poor brother and making Princess Honey orgasm just by looking at her - awesome! Loved Rick's mom getting in on the action too. If only Rick could just admit to Kylie's superiority maybe he could enjoy her impossible strength and power like everyone else.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #313 on: April 24, 2020, 02:36:13 am »
Part 3, Chapter 50

If a genie granted me one wish, I would wish to have Princess Honey right in front of me, completely naked and covered in sweat as she explored the boundaries of her sexuality.  Now my ultimate fantasy was playing out before my very eyes, but I was completely unable unable to enjoy it, all because of my bratty kid sister.  Princess Honey was naked and covered in sweat just a few feet away from me, but In a cruel twist of fate, the sexual boundaries that she was exploring all involved Kylie.  Once again, it was all about her.
        Princess Honey was panting as she rose to her feet, and she licked her lips as she stared at Kylie's chest.  “I never thought I would be so excited to touch a girl's chest,” she said nervously.
        “I'm not your average girl,” Kylie purred as she flexed one pectoral muscle at a time, her pecs popping with power as the thick lumps of muscle in her chest churned and contracted, and her tits wobbled back and forth in their cradle of white silk.  “And this isn't your average chest.”
        Princess Honey laughed excitedly and clapped her hands like a child getting ready to open a present.  “I just hope this tape is big enough to get around you,” she said.  “You're so... gigantic.”
        Kylie smiled and reached back behind her neck. “You won't get a very good measurement with all these chains and silk in the way,” she said.  “Let me do something about that.”
        Kylie smirked as she unhooked the thin gold chain that ran behind her neck, and with a flourish tossed the skimpy but elaborate top aside.  Suddenly freed from the halter top, Kylie's gigantic tits bounced up and down as they settled, riding high on the colossal slabs of her pectoral muscles.  Now clad only in a scant loincloth, her oiled body shimmering in the light, at once both impossibly muscular and impossibly feminine, Kylie looked every bit the goddess that she proclaimed herself to be. 
        Princess Honey's eyes were wide and her hands trembled as she ran the measuring tape around Kylie's waist, and began to raise it up to measure Kylie's bust.  But she had a problem.  Kylie was so wide and so thick that it was almost impossible for her to get the tape taught around Kylie's back while standing in front of her.  Kylie smiled as she watched Princess Honey struggle with the tape.  “You're going to have to reach around my lats and pull it tight around my back,” she said.
        “I-I don't know if I can,” the pop star giggled.  “Unless I press right up against you and... and...”
        “You don't want to press your body against mine?” Kylie asked innocently, batting her eyelashes.  “You don't want your bare breasts touching mine, our nipples rubbing together?”
        “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” Princess Honey panted as she slowly drew nearer to Kylie, wrapping her arms around Kylie's back, as her body began to tremble and run with sweat.
        Princess Honey's body slowly made contact with Kylie's, their breasts pressing smooshing together, Princess Honey's sweat-covered cocoa-brown skin sliding against Kylie's oil-covered golden brown skin, Princess Honey's legendary F-cup rack almost completely swallowed by Kylie's mammoth M-cup breasts.  Princess Honey's eyes were closed and she was breathing so rapidly I thought she was going to hyperventilate.  Kylie gently stroked Princess Honey's hair in a calming manner as the pop diva slowly and dutifully tightened the measuring tape around Kylie's immense back.  “You should say 'oh my Goddess' when you're talking about me,” Kylie said.  “Gods don't have tits like these.”
        “Goddess,” Princess Honey panted in agreement.  “My goddess.  Oh my goddess.”
        “Don't forget,” Kylie said as Princess Honey stepped back to tighten the tape, “it has to run underneath my bustline.  So I'm afraid you're going to have to touch my boobies.”
        Princess Honey laughed maniacally as she ran the tape under Kylie's hefty hooters, her hands shaking as she pulled it tight.  “60 inches,” she gulped.  “60!?  You're almost as wide as you are tall!?”
        “Almost?”  Kylie asked with a smirk as she began to flare her lats.  “We'll see about that.”
        Princess Honey panicked as she began to lose control of the tape.  “Um... oh no... 62 inches,” she said, hurriedly.  “63, 65, 68... 71... 72.  72 inches!  You're six feet around!”
        “Don't get too excited, yet,” Kylie giggled.  “You still have to measure my hips.”
        Princess Honey's eyes lit up hungrily as she dropped to her knees and leaned her head against Kylie's abs, in order to reach around Kylie's sweeping thighs.  Princess Honey began to breathe deeply, her eyes closing as if she was trying to regain her self control, which I guess is exactly what she was doing.  It didn't work.  Her hands began to squeeze Kylie's expansive buttocks, and she began to kiss Kylie's stomach, planting her lips all over Kylie's shredded midsection.  “This is why I have to use something edible when I oil up,” Kylie mused.  “Girls just can't keep their mouths off me.”
        Princess Honey snapped back to reality, and blushed with embarrassment.  She giggled for a second as she wiped coconut oil from her lips, while Kylie stroked her hair.  Then she took a deep breath, straightened up, and wrapped the measuring tape around Kylie's bountiful hips.  “60 inches,” Princess Honey sighed.  “No wonder everyone sings about this booty.  You are beyond thicc.  ”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said with a cocky smirk.  “So what do you think?  Am I big enough?”
        “Oh yes,”  Princess Honey panted lustily as she groped my little sister's massive quads.  “Bigger than anyone... so big.  If you were any bigger I wouldn't be able to control myself at all.”
        “That's too bad,” Kylie laughed.  “Because I'm definitely going to get bigger.”
        “Bigger?”  Princess Honey asked in awe.  “6 feet around, and you're going to get bigger?”
        “Yeah,” Kylie said, as she took Princess Honey's hands and helped her up to her feet.  “So I guess you better go back home to your husband.  Otherwise, you may never be able to leave.”
        “I don't want to leave,” Princess Honey said instantly.  “I want to stay here with you.  I want to live with you, and lift with you, and worship you, and... and... I want to love you.”
        Kylie began to stroke the small of Princess Honey's back.  “I thought you were a happily married woman?” she teased.  “I thought you were disgusted by the idea of being with a woman?”
        “I know what I said,” Princess Honey said as she began to squirm at Kylie's touch.  “But that's before I saw you, before I felt your power.  I-I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Kylie.”
        Then Princess Honey removed her wedding ring, an elaborate gold band covered with enormous diamonds, and slid it onto Kylie's thick right nipple, where it fit perfectly.  Kylie giggled with glee.  “I just love the feeling of gold and diamonds on my skin,” she said.  “The only problem is, now I need another ring to go on my left nipple.  And of course, a girl needs more than just two rings.”
        “You could have any woman you want,” Princess Honey whispered as she ran her hands along the blocky expanse of my 13-year old sister's pectoral muscles.  “Any woman on earth.”
        “Yeah, I know.  But I have really high standards,” Kylie said, and as the world's highest-grossing singer began to worshipfully kiss her muscular chest, she turned to mom.  “Mom, why don't you get the males out of here.  And take fleabites with you, if she wakes up and sees what's about to happen in my bed, she'll probably have a heart attack.”
        “Oh my perfect little muscle princess has a mistress,” mom said with glee as she scooped Allison up off the ground like a sack of flour.  “How cosmopolitan!  I'm so proud!”

As we left Kylie's Palace of Pump, the halls began to echo with Princess Honey's passionate howls, at times begging for mercy and at times begging for more.  Dad grimaced in shame as Allison began to stir on mom's shoulder.  “Where am I?” she asked mom as we loaded her into the limo.  “Where's Kylie?  And why are you bare-chested?”
        “Well let's see,” mom said.  “I'm bare-chested because I had to make sure Richard knew who was in charge.  He was being a big baby about not wanting to rub oil on his sister's muscles, so I had to remind him who has the bazooms in this family.  And we're all in the limo heading home, because Kylie's upstairs making out with Princess whoever.  Oh you should have seen it, she was measuring Kylie's muscles and she just couldn't control herself.  My baby has 33 inch arms!  Can you believe it?”
        “Do you mean that everyone was oiling Kylie and touching her muscles, and you didn't wake me up?”  Allison's said, her face red with anger and tears welling in her eyes as she turned to me to demand an explanation.  “Rick, what the fuck!?  You know damned well that I would give anything to touch Kylie's body again, and you didn't even try to wake me up!?  And there was oil, and Princess Honey, and measuring Kylie's muscles...  It's like you let me sleep through Christmas you asshole!”
        Allison drew back her fist, her arm and shoulder swelling with power beneath her sweater.  “Please,” I cried.  “It's not my fault!  Kylie was controlling everything.  I had to just... obey her.”
        Allison closed her eyes and slowly lowered her fist.  “This isn't your fault,” Allison said as tears streamed down her cheeks.  “This is my fault.  I need to have more self control.  I need to be a better person.  I need to be stronger, and I need to be hotter, so Kylie can't ignore me.  This is all on me.”
        Allison was pretty quiet for the rest of the ride home, while mom took topless selfies.  And as I looked through news stories on my phone, I saw an advertisement for what was being billed as 'The Greatest Event in Mixed Martial Arts History': a fight between three grown men and a 13-year old girl.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #314 on: April 24, 2020, 04:12:51 am »
Well, once again, really great stuff here, I definitely enjoyed this chapter, seeing how huge Kylie is both around her chest and her hips, a 5 foot around booty is pretty damn huge, she makes the Kardashian's asses look flat next to hers. I'm wondering how many songs have been written and recorded about Kylie? That mention by Princess Honey has me wondering, is it all women or have some men written about Kylie too? Also wondering what her waist measurement was too, just to give some contrast to the size of her chest and hips. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter, as always. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View