Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581314 Posts in 74138 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 12:35:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247893 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2020, 04:01:07 am »
Part 3, Chapter 46

“No no no,” I said, shaking my head.
        “It's simple logic,” Allison said, holding up three fingers.  “Fact number one, Kylie likes girls.   Fact number two, anyone who likes girl wants to fuck Princess Honey.  Fact number three, Kylie always gets what she wants.  Why are you having a such a hard time with this?”
        Tears welled in my eyes as years of bottled up emotions spilled out.  “Because I'm sick and tired of Kylie,” I whined.  “My whole life, shes been this perfect little.... bitch!  It's not enough that she's big and strong, she's also bigger than Ty Tate and stronger than Bill Booker.  And it's not enough that she's pretty, she also has a perfect tan and perfect hair and giant tits.  It's like she's activated cheat codes for life or something, and everything is super easy for her, and I just have to stand in her shadow and listen to everybody talk about how great she is, like I don't even matter.”
        Allison took my hand and looked at me with soft, sympathetic eyes.  “Rick, I-” she began.
        But the floodgates of my heart were open, and there was no holding back now.  “And she's been bullying me for years, really hurting me sometimes, and everyone just says 'ooh Kylie is so perfect, who even cares about Rick?'  Even when she's not picking on me, she's always showing off by flexing her muscles or spending a lot of money.  And... she made you stop caring about me.”
        Allison sat up with a start at my last comment.  “Rick...” she said.  “I've learned a lot about myself recently.  And I'm way more into girls than I am into guys.  You're a great guy, but...”
        “But you love Kylie, not me,” I sobbed.  “She doesn't even know your name, and you worship the ground that she walks on.  She can have you whenever she wants you.  You don't care that she's a bully, and a bitch, or that she's only 13.  And now she can have Princess Honey, too.  It isn't fair.”
        Allison put her arm around me and pulled me close as I cried.  The warmth that I felt now was the first genuine connection that I had ever felt with her, and that made me cry even harder.  “Rick, I'm sorry,” she said.  “But I can't control how I feel about Kylie.  When I'm around her, my entire body just feels... electric.  And when I'm not around her, she's all I can think about or talk about.  Once I even had an orgasm in the middle of the supermarket, just because I looked a picture of her abs on her Insta.  I didn't even have to touch myself, I just... went off.  It was the hardest I've cum in years, just by looking at a picture of her.”
        “This isn't helping,” I whined. 
        But Allison kept going.  “My panties were soaked.  I was still tingling when I checked out, and even when I drove home. I think it was the underboob she was showing, as much as it was her abs.”
        “This isn't helping me at all when you talk like that,” I pleaded.
        “I'm sorry,” Allison said.  “I told you I can't stop myself.  I'm just in awe of Kylie.  She's strong enough to protect me from anyone or anything, she's super famous, and my God her ass is like... boom!”
        “This still isn't helping,” I sobbed.
        “Rick,” Allison said, stroking my hair.  “Your just going to have to accept that your little sister is, like, the alpha human.  That doesn't mean that you're not great, because you totally are, and it doesn't mean that you can't get an awesome girlfriend, because you totally can.”
        “Unless Kylie takes her away,” I moped.  “Because everyone lets her do anything she wants, even if I get hurt.  At this point, my only hope is that Superman throws her into the sun or something.”
        Allison stroked my shoulders.  “Superman only fights criminals and villains or whatever,” Allison said.  “And Kylie's totally a force for good.  Besides, I saw Superman on the news yesterday, and he said that he totally supports Kylie, because he thinks women and men should be treated as equals.”
        “Of course he supports Kylie,” I sighed.  “Everyone supports Kylie.”

The fight with the UFC Heavyweight Title Fight was months away, but already Kylie's social media blitz was unrelenting.  She was uploading videos to Insta**** and TikTok nearly every day, showing off her muscles and bragging about her strength.  I tried to ignore the videos as Allison played them, one after another, but they were so well made that they were completely engrossing.  “I think she got some Hollywood director to do these for her,” Allison mused as she stared at the screen with puppy-dog eyes.  “Mary Moody, the lady who won the Best Director Oscar last year.  She must've cost a fortune, but it was worth every penny.  Kylie looks... amazing.”
        The first video was in black and white, and Kylie cranking out one picture perfect pull-up after another, as her voiceover talked about her training regimen.  She wore a halter-style leotard that left her back completely bare to show off her mountainous shoulders, sprawling back, and trim waistline.  Her hair was pulled up in pigtails, and the girlishness of her hairstyle contrasted with the hulking trapezius muscles that pumped a few inches below it, which had the size and shape of a knight's shield, but were much much thicker.   Around her waist Kylie wore a chain thick enough to tow a bulldozer, from which dangled a slew of 45-pound plates, more weight than I could ever move even on a leg press.  After about 20 pull-ups the video faded to shot of Kylie standing with her back to the camera, still in the backless leotard, shrugging her massive shoulders as knots of muscle churned on her back.  Slowly she turned toward the camera, her beautiful face and piercing eyes radiating an unnerving confidence.  “I get better every day,” her voiceover said.  “Bigger, stronger, faster.”
        The second video was in color, and was more informal and natural, like an Insta**** story.  It appeared to just be film of the deep end of an expensive swimming pool, with nothing visible but sparkling blue water and the mosaic tiles of the pool deck which were marked with an inlay reading '8 ft', and some palm trees in the background.  After a second or two of birds chirping and water shimmering, a dark shape began to move under the water.  Then the surface of the pool heaved as a head of golden blonde hair broke through the water, and the video slowed down so that we could see, with crystal clarity, Kylie erupting out of the water as if she had been shot out of a rocket.  Kylie arced her back and raised her arms as she rose into the air, her blonde hair whipping back, her wet skin shining like polished bronze in the sunlight, a white bikini clinging to her body.  As water droplets fell back to the pool in slow motion, Kylie landed gracefully on the balls of her feet, a smile on her face as her enormous legs rippled powerfully.  Then suddenly the film returned to normal speed as Kylie flashed a peace sign and puckered her lips.  “Did you see that?”  Allison giggled gleefully.  “She just jumped out of the deep end of a swimming pool.  Like way out of it.  She was like a foot in the air!”
        The next video began with Kylie giving the peace sign while standing beside a thick tree trunk in the middle of an idyllic green field, with exotic temples and vine-covered ruins visible in the distance.  She was wearing soccer shorts and a tank top, both of which bore her logo of the Venus mirror with a muscular woman inside, and both of which struggled to contain her ridiculously overdeveloped body. Then Kylie rolled her hips and swung a roundhouse kick into the tree trunk, showing incredible speed and perfect form as she held her balance and rolled her hips.  The tree shook visibly as Kylie's massive leg crashed into it, and then again and again as she bombarded the tree with a volley of kicks, transitioning from side kicks to turning kicks to roundhouse kicks to knee strikes with unbroken fluidity.  The air was filled with leaves and chunks of bark as Kylie's assault continued, a look of grim determination on her face as the massive tree trunk rocked back and forth in the soil, being uprooted little by little by the force of my kid sister's thunderous kicks.  Kylie finally stopped after about a minute, her perfect hair and shallow breathing giving no indication of the tremendous amount of force that she had unleashed on the tree, which was now covered in bare patches and leaning heavily.  Then Kylie shot a push kick directly into the tree trunk.  The video slowed down, showing every muscle in Kylie's massive thigh hardening as she extended her leg in a kick so fast that it blurred even in slow motion, her steely with focus and her hair perfect.  As soon as Kylie's heel struck the tree trunk, it exploded like a firecracker, sending shards of wood in every direction as it fell.  The massive trunk fell toward Kylie, but she didn't move a single inch.  Instead she looked straight at the camera and flashed a peace sign, unflinching as the gigantic slab of wood crashed to the earth mere inches away from her.  “Remember girls, never skip leg day,” Kylie said, clamping her legs together so that her vastus and femoris muscles hardened into deeply carved slabs of muscle.”
        I stared in silence at the screen as it reverted to the thumbnail, which showed Kylie in the middle of a turn kick, her bulging butt and muscle-packed hamstring facing the screen as her tiny foot splintered the tree trunk.  “Well?”  Allison jeered.  “Aren't you going to say something?  Maybe say that the video is fake, or that no girl is strong enough to kick over a tree?”
        I said nothing.  I was beyond the point of skepticism.  I had held on to my macho notions of male superiority as long as I could, hoping that one day my bratty little sister would reach the limit of her physical abilities, but Kylie had crushed that hope time and time again.  Every day she got bigger, every day she got stronger, and every day she rubbed my face in her greatness.  At this point, the only surprise in that video was that Kylie needed more than one kick to bring down the tree.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2020, 04:04:09 am »
This story is ridiculous in all the right ways.

It is totally ridiculous.  I ramped Kylie up super quick, so now the only way I can finish the story out is to go over the top.  But that should at least make for a few more entertaining chapters.

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2020, 05:35:57 am »
Now that it's been established the story takes place in a shared world with Superman, I hope he comes into play somehow ... As another tool to show how dominant Kylie is

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #288 on: April 11, 2020, 03:44:56 am »
Another really good chapter, I like that Rick is pretty much accepting Kylie's superiority, at least at the end, he didn't really say anything about Kylie. But yeah, really cool stuff with Kylie showing off.  I personally would love it if you did more with other girls showing off how Kylie has changed their lives like you did a couple of chapters ago with Sophie. That would be really cool. Also, really interesting to see Superman exist in this universe, like Weaponzero said, that may set up something in the future, but I hope not too soon. So yeah, looking forward to the next chapter! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #289 on: April 11, 2020, 11:20:31 pm »
Poor, poor Rick. I feel for the guy, but it seems as if no women can resist Kylie's dominance and sex appeal and no men can accept it without being mercilessly put in their place. I love this story and how ridiculously overwhelming you've made Kylie. It's a super fun and hot fantasyland to get lost in.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #290 on: April 14, 2020, 02:18:11 am »
Part 3, Chapter 47

It was March now, and because it was International Women's month, Kylie was offering free personal training sessions to women at the renovated cathedral that she now called home.  Allison was hopping up and down with excitement as she showed me photos of the event on her phone.  “Check it out,” she said, zooming in on a line of women that stretched from Kylie's front gate all the way down the street.  “Women of all ages from all over the world have been lining up since February.  Hotels are full for like 100 miles, all with women who want a chance to work out with Kylie.”
        “100 miles?” I asked.  “How many women can she possibly train in a month?”
        “Oh only like 1% of them will get in,” Allison said.  “But thousands of women came just on the chance that they might get lucky, even though the odds are like a million to one.  Isn't that cool!?”
        “Yeah great,” I grumbled sarcastically.  “I can totally see why you're so excited to wait in line.”
        “For your information,” Allison said smugly, “we got special passes to go see Kylie today.”
        “What do you mean 'we'?” I asked, just as my mom came down the stairs, her salt-and-pepper hair up in a beehive, her eyes twinkling behind her horned-rim glasses, and her huge breasts jiggling in a skin-tight lime green cashmere sweater, and dad slouching behind her.
        “Oh I'm so excited!” she said.  “I finally get to see Kylie's house.  It looks so nice in the photos.”

Nice was an understatement.  As our limo pulled near to Kylie's house, we all gawked at its majesty.  The last time I saw the old cathedral it was rundown and crumbling, in a pockmarked lot covered with weeds.  But now it was gleaming in the sun, its white marble facade punctuated with clear glass and gold trim, and sitting on a manicured estate dotted with smaller buildings.  As two female security guards the size of male rugby players waved the limo through a gilded gate, we marveled at the beauty of Kylie's new estate, and the beauty of the fit young women that pranced about engaging in various athletic activities.  “This place looks like heaven,” Allison sighed.
        Soon we were ushered into the sprawling foyer of Kylie's house, which gleamed with polished white marble and gold fixtures, and was lined with shelves displaying the multitude of trophies and awards that she had won over the years.  “This isn't a house,” mom mused.  “It's a palace.”
        “It totally is,” Allison agreed.  “She calls it the Palace of Pump.  Isn't that hot?”
        On the top floor of the palace was Kylie's room, a loft with a domed glass ceiling, filled with gold fixtures and and super soft white upholstery.  On a chaise lounge in the sun, Kylie reclined in a flowing white chiffon robe that fastened around her shoulder with a gold broach, its flimsy folds spilling over her exaggerated curves as she curled a massive dumbbell in her left hand.  “Oh, hey,” Kylie said, casually rising and setting her dumbbell next to its twin at the foot of the chaise.
        “This place is amazing!”  Allison said excitedly as she ran around the room, inspecting it.
        “Forget the furniture,” mom said as she approached the dumbbells, “I love these weights.”
        “Careful with those, mom,” Kylie said as mom struggled to raise the dumbbells even an inch.
        “They look like 150 pounders, but I can't lift them,” mom groaned.  “I must be getting soft.”
        “Maybe,” Kylie smirked.  “Or maybe it's because those dumbbells weighs 500 pounds.  All my dumbbells are made of osmium, which is 3 times as dense as iron.  That way I can get a decent pump while using the full range of motion in my joints, which is the whole point of using dumbbells in the first place, and which I can't do if I have to deal with huge blocks of iron obstructing my eccentric motion.”
        “You curl 500 pounds with one arm?” Allison gawked.
        “Only when I'm cooling down after a serious workout,” Kylie said, tossing her golden tresses.
        I was trying to wrap my head around what Kylie had just said, and use my own cooldown sets to calculate what she meant by 'a serious workout', when Princess Honey stormed in from a staircase on the other side of the room.  “OK Kylie,” she said, gasping for air.  “That's another session complete.  I've pumped more iron this week than in the rest of my life combined. Now keep your promise.”
        Princess Honey was dressed in a workout kit from Kylie's apparel line, the pink spandex showcasing her lean yet curvaceous dancer's body, which gleamed with sweat and displayed the athletic femininity that she was famous for.  But despite her obvious physical strength, she looked desperate and manic, a far cry from the confident pop diva that rebuffed advances from movie stars and tycoons.  Kylie looked her up and down, smiling.  “I don't think you're ready,” she said.
        Princess Honey ran to Kylie as if we were invisible, with tears in her eyes.  “Please Kylie,” she begged.  “I've been here three days, and you just keep teasing me.  You walk around in skimpy clothes, flexing your muscles, posturing provocatively over dinner.  I can't stand it anymore.  You promised that I could measure your muscles, and... touch your body... touch your big hard muscles.”
        Kylie puckered as if she was deep in thought.  “Well, okay,” she said easily.  “Here you go.”
        Then Kylie unhooked the brooch on her shoulder and let her white gown fall to the floor.  Beneath its fluttering folds she was wearing a thin gold chain around her hips, resting on her pubic bone.  From the front of the chain hung a white silk loincloth, embroidered with gold trim and barely three inches wide, so that it covered Kylie's groin but almost nothing else.  Kylie's M cup breasts were supported by a halter of gold chains and white silk that hung from her neck, cradling her enormous tits like a sling while leaving her back completely bare.  Princess Honey whimpered and fell to her knees.  “I think I'm going to fucking faint,” Allison gasped as she grabbed my arm for support
        “I like this dress because you can really see my back,” Kylie said, twirling around to hit a rear double biceps pose that made us gasp with awe as her muscles swelled into perfect definition under her golden brown skin, her dorsal side bare except for the thin golden chain slung across her hips.
        “Oh goodness Kylie,” mom said.  “In that outfit I can kind of see your... your... you know.”
        “I know,” Kylie said.  “I want you to see it.  I'm proud of being a woman.  So how does it look?”
        “It's perfect,” Allison said, smiling as a tear rolled down her cheek.  “It's too beautiful for words.”
        Then Allison fainted, her body collapsing suddenly against mine, a smile on her face and her nipples rock hard as the dug into my chest while I struggled with the weight of her now-muscular body.  Princess Honey fared a little better, still conscious as she slumped against Kylie's left leg.  She gasped for breath as she ran her trembling hands up and down Kylie's leg, planting kisses on the bulging column of muscle that was Kylie's hamstring, until she fainted away like Allison had before her.  “I love when that happens,” Kylie giggled mischievously.  “But now who's going to oil up and measure my muscles?  Hey I have an idea... Rick, why don't you grab that coconut oil and that measuring tape?”
        “No way,” I said as Kylie's icy blue eyes sparkled with malevolence  “No way in hell.” 
        “Richard,” mom said sternly, “be a good brother and help your little sister out with her muscles.” 
        “But mom,” I whined, “Kylie's trying to emasculate me with her muscles.  She's being a bully.”
        “Help your sister or else,” mom scolded as she flexed her bicep, a mountain of muscle rising from her slender arm and stretching her green cashmere sweater until I was sure it was going to split. 
        “But mom,” I whined, causing mom to frown and flex her other bicep.   
        “Richard,” she chided, her eyes narrow with anger behind her horn-rimmed glasses, and her sweater stretching tight like spandex as her muscles swelled beneath it.  “If you're not rubbing oil on your little sister's muscles by the time I count to 3, you're going to get a serious bruising.  1, 2...”
        I shamefully picked up the tube of coconut oil and slumped over to Kylie, who was smirking as she admired her abs in one of the several mirrors that filled her bedroom.  “You can start with my toes and work your way up,” she said.  “And be thorough.  This body demands perfection in all things.”
        I grumbled as I dropped down on my knees, and tried not to look at Kylie's body as I began this most recent round of humiliation.  Kylie's feet and ankles were a small and soft as you would expect from a 13 year old girl, and it only took a few seconds to cover them with the slick sweet-smelling oil.  I was starting to think that I might get through this ordeal without being shamed by Kylie's muscularity, when my hands encountered the giant mass of Kylie's calves, jutting out from her ankles as big as volleyballs, but shaped like diamonds.  “You're going to need both hands for each one of my calves,” Kylie snorted.  “In case you haven't noticed, I have the biggest muscles in the world, by far.”
        I grimaced as I put both my hands on Kylie's left calf, and couldn't help but notice that not only was it shaped like a diamond, it was as hard as one.  Beneath her golden brown youthful skin, there was absolutely no give in the double-headed block of muscle.  It was solid as steel from the bottom, where it hung over her Achilles tendon like a shelf, to the top, where it tapered into her small girlish knee.  I worked quickly and silently as I oiled her left calf and then her right, before moving on to her massive thighs, and I was starting to think that I might get through this ordeal with a minimum of humiliation.  Then Kylie piped up with another suggestion.  “You know what Rick?” she asked playfully, “I think you should talk about my muscles.  You know, tell me how big and strong they are.”
        “You have to be kidding,” I moaned, but I knew that she wasn't.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #291 on: April 14, 2020, 02:58:56 am »
Poor, poor Rick. I feel for the guy, but it seems as if no women can resist Kylie's dominance and sex appeal and no men can accept it without being mercilessly put in their place. I love this story and how ridiculously overwhelming you've made Kylie. It's a super fun and hot fantasyland to get lost in.

Thanks! 

I went all in with the satire on this one.  I wasn't sure about making Kylie so cartoonishly dominant and bold, but it's been fun to write, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #292 on: April 14, 2020, 03:02:58 am »
Another really good chapter, I like that Rick is pretty much accepting Kylie's superiority, at least at the end, he didn't really say anything about Kylie. But yeah, really cool stuff with Kylie showing off.  I personally would love it if you did more with other girls showing off how Kylie has changed their lives like you did a couple of chapters ago with Sophie. That would be really cool. Also, really interesting to see Superman exist in this universe, like Weaponzero said, that may set up something in the future, but I hope not too soon. So yeah, looking forward to the next chapter! k+!

Thanks!

It's hard trying to keep track of all the things going on in this story, and it's gotten unfocused at times.  I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to devote to subplots like Kylie's mom or the way that Kylie is changing the world.  Maybe I should stretch this into 4 parts?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2020, 04:33:44 am »
It's cool, I have been thinking of doing a sort of side story concerning the girls she has inspired and educated through her videos on Insta****. As far as this chapter, it was pretty short but sweet, I enjoyed the idea that Kylie would take women in first hand in order to make them stronger and more muscular, in short order, even if she gets to train 100 women, there would be a sort of domino effect, those women will train more women, because now they would know the techniques that Kylie taught them. The Princess Honey stuff was nice, I look forward to her perhaps overpowering her husband on TV. Anyway, good stuff, I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2020, 06:11:32 am »
Seeing Rick keep getting the short end of the stick in every possible situation and just not get a break is starting to make the story somewhat hard to keep following lol.  I mean, he has to get a break somehow, right?

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #295 on: April 14, 2020, 06:33:06 am »
Well, Kylie is letting him rub oil all over her unbelievable body. The lucky son of bitch...
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2020, 02:25:26 pm »
I love the direction this is going.

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #297 on: April 14, 2020, 09:17:35 pm »
Then Kylie piped up with another suggestion.  “You know what Rick?” she asked playfully, “I think you should talk about my muscles.  You know, tell me how big and strong they are.”

Is this a first? I don't think it happens often in stories, and if it does, not nearly enough times... I'm champing at the bit for the next part.

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #298 on: April 14, 2020, 10:34:05 pm »

Thanks!

It's hard trying to keep track of all the things going on in this story, and it's gotten unfocused at times.  I'm not sure how much more time I'm going to devote to subplots like Kylie's mom or the way that Kylie is changing the world.  Maybe I should stretch this into 4 parts?

It occurs to me that Rick is now doing something that apparently thousands in relatively close proximity would kill to do. I wonder how jealous they will get....

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #299 on: April 16, 2020, 09:45:30 pm »

Thanks!

I feel like focusing more on the subplots and the way the world is changing would be a bad idea.  The novelty of Kylie and her Entourage being as strong as they are would be lost if the world became a place where superhuman women became commonplace. The story should remain focused on Kylie IMO.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View