Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580140 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 04:37:37 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247612 times)

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2019, 06:01:19 am »
Well, it seems Kylie is still a bully, but I guess she's doing it to a guy who had decided to disrespect her and pretty much all of the female gender with his comments, so he deserved to be taken down a notch or two. Still, it is quite impressive to see Kylie overpower him with ease, and make him eat the food off the floor like a pig or a dog. I also like how the World might soon change because of Kylie, how girls of all ages may take up weightlifting and become strong and muscular like her. Though I'm hoping they don't all become bullies like her.  Some guys deserve it, yeah, but not all guys do. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: November 13, 2019, 06:01:19 am »

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #121 on: November 13, 2019, 06:06:13 am »
*How do we edit posts?*

@grbaclig I failed to notice if Kylie is aware of Allison disrespecting her mom? As I see it, a rain of pain is about to descend upon certain little manipulating bitch's ass... For 1) fighting and disrespecting Kylie's mom 2) using her brother to get to her, while degrading him in ways that not even Kylie has done. Ugh, poor Allison! XD

*In the upper right hand corner of your post there is a little icon labeled "modify".  If you click it, you can edit your post.*

Kylie doesn't know that her mom had a fight and/or affair with Allison, although that is not explicitly mentioned in the story.  Honestly, I haven't really put any thought into Kylie's relationship with her mom.  But it's safe to say that Allison hasn't been in her last catfight.   ;)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #122 on: November 13, 2019, 06:19:41 am »
Well, it seems Kylie is still a bully, but I guess she's doing it to a guy who had decided to disrespect her and pretty much all of the female gender with his comments, so he deserved to be taken down a notch or two. Still, it is quite impressive to see Kylie overpower him with ease, and make him eat the food off the floor like a pig or a dog. I also like how the World might soon change because of Kylie, how girls of all ages may take up weightlifting and become strong and muscular like her. Though I'm hoping they don't all become bullies like her.  Some guys deserve it, yeah, but not all guys do. k+!

You've sniffed out a problem that I'm wrestling with.  I'm going to have to determine with how Kylie's motivations and personality change as she matures.  She really can't stay a wantonly spiteful bully her whole life--although I think she'll always be arrogant and self-centered.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2019, 02:38:49 pm »
Man. What a marvelous return to Kylie. The way you had her totally emasculating the former Mr.Olympia was just classic Grbaclig. The more you write her the sexier she can only get, it seems. A Big Bully now indeed!

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: November 13, 2019, 06:31:04 pm »
I do find the story very entertaining, but it is too closely following the same direction many of the Becky Finkelstein stories do.  I was hoping it would establish itself as being something totally different for variety's sake.  Still, great work

Offline andy857

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2019, 05:54:18 am »
I love the introduction of the character Lola. Please write more of Lola.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2019, 07:10:01 am »
Yeah I like Lola and her personality ;) please write more of Lola ;)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2019, 01:41:30 pm »
this story is something... can't wait for more!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2019, 02:30:46 am »
Part 2, Chapter 23

Autumn was over now, and although.  Allison and I were still together for appearances sake, but she was becoming less and less involved with me.  We never had sex, and I hadn't even seen her naked in two months.  I thought about breaking up with her, but every time I saw her beautiful face or the way other guys looked at her in school, I hesitated.  My sense of self worth was dependent on her.
        The only good thing in my life was the fact that Kylie spent all of her time in her new house, and I hadn't seen her for nearly two months.  The fact that Kylie was hardly at the house didn't stop reporters from showing up.  Although Kylie refused to sign sponsorship deals that required public appearances, and although she only did interviews on websites and podcasts related to weightlifting, she was starting to get famous.  Her dominant victory in the Mr. Olympia contest, coupled with the supplement ads showing her impossibly muscled body and overdeveloped bust, had made her one of the most talked about people in the sports world. 
        One Friday night, I had to turn off my favorite sports talk radio show, because they wouldn't stop talking about Kylie.  One of the hosts was insisting that Kylie was a really short guy who had been surgically altered to look like a girl, and stuffed with muscle implants.  He said that the Mr. Olympia contest was staged to capitalize on the booming market in women's athletic apparel and to mollify the feminist movement, and soon Kylie would be exposed as a fraud.  How I wished that were true.
        My sour mood improved, however, when I got a text from Allison, who agreed to come over and have sex.  Allison may have been mean, and she may have grown distant over the past few months, but she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.  As we closed the door to my bedroom behind us, and a mischievous smile lit up Allison's gorgeous face, I felt a warm sense of wellbeing wash over me.  Allison put her finger against my chest and playfully pushed me onto the bed as she puckered seductively, and I smiled.  But my smile faded as she stripped off her green wool sweater and stepped out of her jeans.  Allison had muscles. 
        She still had the hourglass figure, big boobs, round ass, and feminine hips that drove me wild, but now her body looked lean and powerful.  She wasn't ripped like like Kylie, but she had chiseled abs like yogini and sculpted legs like a dancer.  She wasn't huge like Kylie, but her shoulders, arms, and thighs were thick with muscle that put a lot of guys in school to shame.  “What do you think?” she purred as she struck a double biceps pose, her fingers fanned and impressive peaks the size of lemons popping out of her slender arms.  “Not bad for a couple of months, huh?”
        I didn't know what to say.  I never liked girls with muscles, and having to endure Kylie's constant flexing over the past few years only reinforced that dislike.  But on the other hand, I was afraid to think of what a bigger, stronger Allison might do to me if I made her mad.  “You look totally jacked,” I said uneasily.  “You made some serious gains.”
        “I know,” Allison said, kissing her biceps.  “And check this out.”
        Then Allison lowered her arms, and with a wink, began to flex her pecs so that her big round boobs hopped up and down and wobbled.  I got hard instantly.  “That's so hot,” I gulped.
        “I know it is,”  Allison laughed as she stroked her labia.  “And I've been going crazy with kegels, too.  Annika feels strong enough to crack walnuts.”
        “That's so hot,”  I gulped again.
        Allison crawled on top of me and kissed me gently on the lips, her eyes burning with bad intentions.  “I have an idea for something kinky,” she said.  “Let's do it on Kylie's bed.”
        My raging erection instantly began to fade.  “What?” I asked.  “Why would we do that.”
        “It's kinky,” Allison said uneasily.  “You know.   It would be something different.  Besides she never sleeps here anymore.  All her Insta photos are at her new place.”
        I was about to object when I felt Allison's moistened vulva rub against my member, and my will softened as my penis hardened.  “We can do whatever you want,” I said.
        A few seconds later we were crept into Kylie's room next door. As we closed the door behind us Allison closed her eyes, took a deep breath and smiled.  A few seconds later I was on my back in Kylie's bed, with Allison perched atop my member, rocking back and forth with her eyes closed.  She looked both sensual and powerful atop me, with her red hair flying wildly, her as her big breasts wobbling, and her newly developed abs flexing and contracting with every movement.  Believe it or not, in that moment I actually found her muscles kind of sexy.  I wanted to tell her how incredible she looked, but every time I tried to speak she shushed me and slapped me so hard that my voice died in my throat.  After a couple of minutes of silent grinding, Allison's vaginal muscles began to tighten around my dick, and my body burned with a pleasure so extreme that I would have never thought it possible.  Then she stopped.  “This isn't working,” she said.  “Take me from behind.”
        She didn't have to tell me twice.  I got up off my back, and Allison got on her knees.  But then she buried her head in Kylie's pillow and breathed in deeply.  “What the hell are you doing?” I asked.
        “Shut up and fuck me,” Allison ordered as she gathered the pillows and bedspread to her body.
        She didn't have to tell me twice.  I threw everything I had at her, vigorously pumping away from behind as her muscular pussy constricted around me.  When I finished, she yawned and flopped down on the bed.  “Thanks for trying,” she said.  “But this just isn't working anymore.”
        “What's not working?” I asked defensively.  “I was plowing you as hard as I could.”
        “I know,” she said, absentmindedly stroking a sweatshirt that Kylie had left hanging on her bedpost.  “It's just that I'm losing interest in guys.  I can't really get aroused unless I've got hot bitches grinding on me.  Rubbing me...  Licking me...  Hey is your mom around?”
        My heart sank.  “Well why do you even come over?” I asked, dreading the inevitable answer.
        “You know,”  Allison mumbled.  “Just in case Kylie comes over.  I haven't seen her in forever.”
        After all these months of being used, it still hurt.  As much as I hated Allison, I couldn't stop loving her.  But she didn't even pretend that she cared about me.  My eyes were starting to water with sadness and anger when I heard mom calling us excitedly from the den.  Allison and I threw on clothes and ran into the den.  I grumbled in frustration as I saw Kylie standing in the doorway, bundled in her parka.  “It's our perfect little muscle princess!” mom cried  “Oh Kylie you're all over the news.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said, taking off her scarf and boots.
        “What brings you home, Kylie?” dad asked meekly.
        “I'm having a hot tub and sauna put in at my place,” Kylie said.  “They have to tear up pretty much everything.  And soon I'm going to be doing some redecorating around here, too.”
        “Oh isn't that exciting!” mom said.  “Kylie is going to give our boring old house a makeover.  Well I want to hear all about it.  But first lets get that door closed so we don't catch cold.”
        “Not yet, hold on just a second,” a lilting girly voice called from the porch.
        A second later, a girl about Kylie's age walked into the house holding a suitcase, and closed the door behind her. She had glasses and black hair, and a full-length winter coat that covered her like a tent   It was Lola Lopez, the girl who had beaten me at wrestling in the hotel lobby in the autumn. 
        “Is this one of your little weightlifting friends?” mom asked. 
        “This is my girlfriend, Lola,” Kylie said proudly, and the two of them shared a brief kiss.
        Lola took mom's hand and gently kissed it.  “Encantada, senora O'Reilly,” she purred.
        “Oh what a charming little senorita,” Mom giggled.
        But she stopped giggling as soon as Lola removed her coat.  Beneath the heavy coat, Lola was dressed more like a Hollywood sexpot than a middle school girl, clad in a strapless red gown that was vented to the waist.  And she had gotten bigger since I last saw her.  A lot bigger.  Not only was Lola's dress displaying her softball-sized shoulders and baseball-sized biceps by being strapless, its tightness was also displaying her bosom, which was now as big as Allison's, despite her small stature.
        When Kylie peeled off her puffer parka, Allison almost fainted away.  Kylie looked even bigger than she did when she won the Mr. Olympia contest, but it was her bustline that had really grown, overflowing from her tanktop like bread rising from pan.  Normal breasts wouldn't have been able to muster a centimeter of cleavage when resting atop an expanse of muscle as big as Kylie's chest.  But Kylie's boobs were so big that she had enough cleavage to conceal a cell phone, despite sprawl of her pecs.  The two girls kissed again as Mom beamed.  “Oh my perfect little muscle princess is in love!” she said.  “Let's get you two lovebirds some hot cocoa.  I want to hear all about your little romance.”
        “That sounds lovely, thank you,” Lola said as Kylie took her arm and led her into the kitchen.
        As the three women left the den, Lola turned around and shot a nasty venomous glance at Allison, who replied by growling like an angry dog.  “What the hell is going on with you two?” I asked.
        “It's an unspoken language that women share,”  Allison said, her face still incomparably beautiful despite being twisted into a scowl.  “Especially when one of the women is a slutty little bitch.”

Online Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2019, 04:51:40 am »
Great new chapter, I like it that Allison is jealous of Lola, and she has every right to be, here is an 11 year old girl who is superior to her in every way, not only that, but she's also Kylie's lover, something that Allison is desperate to be, but will probably not be, though Kylie has found her hot in the past. I guess we'll see if Kylie makes that decision or not, she seemingly could have any girl or woman she wants, judging by the reception she got at the Mr. Olympia. It's too bad that Rick now has to deal with the fact that his girlfriend is now a straight up lesbian, and I'm guessing Kylie was the one to turn her. Oh well, I know from your previous stories that there is no chance for a girl to want to be with a guy, so I'm not going to expect that, I just look forward to seeing what Kylie and Lola are capable of strength wise. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2019, 08:46:11 am »
I think Alison is due a beating Lola will go through her like a hot knife through butter if she isn’t careful.

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2019, 04:40:49 pm »
The only obvious recourse for Allison is to get even bigger! Nice new chapter with a great lead-in to an even spicier continuation.

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: November 19, 2019, 06:03:44 pm »
I think Alison is due a beating Lola will go through her like a hot knife through butter if she isn’t careful.

Ooooooooooh yeah!!! My thoughts exactly, then Kylie can be the "trash compactor" to get rid of the garbage once and for all hehehehe

:rock:

@grbaclig Thanks for your comments in my fanfic! Never one can be sure how authors may react to fanfics (like banning them, etc.), so not sure if it was ok to post it. Glad you liked it, and I'm so following the rest of our story!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #133 on: November 20, 2019, 02:08:33 am »
Part 2, Chapter 24

A few moments later we were all in the den, drinking hot cocoa.  Kylie sat in the middle of the loveseat, her head held high with an imperious air as if she were sitting on a throne.  Beside her sat Lola with shoulders slouched, legs dangling off the couch and her glasses slipping down her nose.  Lola's mousy affectations were a strange contrast with her voluptuous powerfully built body, as well as the scandalous dress that covered it.  That contrast made me think of how she switched clumsily between a blushing schoolgirl and a domineering vixen during our fight in the hotel.
        Mom sat on the other side of Kylie, while dad, Allison, and I sat on the couch.  “I'm so happy to see you, my perfect little girl,”  mom said cheerily.  “I almost thought you had forgotten us.”
        “I've been busy,” Kylie said.  “I'm preparing to launch my website, I'm interviewing lawyers and agents, I'm working on designs for my own apparel line and of course I've been lifting.”
        “My baby has beauty, brains and brawn,” Lola purred as she nuzzled Kylie's shoulder.
        “That's great Kylie,” dad said softly.  “And you mentioned some renovations?”
        “I don't have anything major planned for this place,” Kylie said.  “Just some heavier weights in the gym, and some nicer stuff for my room, since I'm going to be staying her for a while.” 
        Allison suddenly sat bolt upright, jumped off the couch and ran upstairs.  She was back in a flash, and dad was still asking Kylie about the renovations that she had planned at cathedral she had converted to her new home.  “I took the sheets off Kylie's bed,” she whispered.  “They smelled like sex, and I don't want her to know that we were in there.”
        I breathed a sigh of relief, and thanked God that Allison was clever, as well as hot.  A few years ago, when Kylie was 10, I made the mistake of going into her room without her permission to borrow her calculator for a math assignment.  She noticed that it had been moved, and that night she forced me into a bare-knuckle boxing match, where she beat me so badly I had to miss school for three days.  I could still vividly remember my haughty 10 year old sister standing over me, flexing her golf-ball sized biceps and laughing at me as I struggled to breathe, and my blood trickled onto the floor.
        The pain was still vivid in my mind as I watched her casually flexing her pecs and traps as she spoke with dad, her muscles swelling like inflating balloons of tanned striated flesh.  “I need to add some bedroom and bathrooms,” Kylie continued.  “I'm going to hold an online contest next month.  I'm going to choose three young women from troubled backgrounds, let them move in with me, and I'll be their life coach and personal trainer to help them get back on track.”
        “Oh that's wonderful!” mom gushed.  “My princess is saving the world, one woman at a time.”
        “That contest sounds awesome, Kylie,” Allison said.  “Why are you waiting to announce it?”
        “I've been managing my public image very carefully,” Kylie said.  “I don't want to get too much exposure too quickly and become a living meme, which is what the patriarchy loves to see happen to bold women.  So the contest is going to coincide with the launch of my website, which will happen next month right after I win the World's Strongest Man competition.”
        “They're never going to let you enter the World's Strongest Man competition,” I grumbled.
        “My sponsors have hired Rachel Rhodes, the best entertainment lawyer in the world,” Kylie said, her eyes narrowing in anger as she turned to me.  “She's working on filing a motion of wrongful discrimination right now.  I thought about having my social media followers start and online petition, but Rachel said things would go faster if we don't ruffle any fragile male egos.”
        “Do you think you can win?” Allison asked.
        As Lola squirmed with excitement beside her, Kylie raised her right arm and flexed, very very slowly.  Her bicep started off long and angular in a way that made me think of steel ingot, then it slowly swelled as it crawled up her arm, contracting into a ball of muscle that made me think of a cannonball.  Its peak rose to her ear as it jostled with the obscenely bulging muscles of her tricep, forearm, pectoral, and deltoid.  She was bigger now than when she won the Mr. Olympia competition, so big that she was able to pat her bicep peak with her tiny hand.  As we gawked in amazement Kylie relaxed her arm and flexed her bicep again, and once again it rose into a mountain of muscle.   It was a so big and so perfectly developed it looked like a bicep that belonged to a hulking monster in comic book or a anime, not like a bicep that belonged to a real live woman, let alone a 13 year old girl. 
        “I think you're going to dominate,” Lola said, giggling as she squeezed Kylie's tanned muscle-packed body close with girlish glee, as if she was cuddling with her favorite stuffed animal.  Allison, mom, and Lola spent another hour singing Kylie's praises before we finally went to bed.

The next day, Allison awoke me with a violent shake.  “Wake up,” she said.  “That little bitch stole my earrings, and you're going to help me find them.”
        “What?” I asked groggily.
        “That little bitch Lola stole my earrings,” Allison said.  “The pair with gold, pearl and emerald that look like daisies.  Last night I set them on the nightstand, and this morning they were gone.”
        “Maybe you just lost them,” I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes.
        Allison's hand wrapped around my testicles, and I screamed as she began to squeeze.  “I am not asking you, Rick,” she hissed.  “I am ordering you.  We are going to search your sister's room.”
        Fear shot through my body at those words.  Going into Kylie's room while she was away was one thing, but she now she was working out in the basement only a few yards away.  Memories of a the beating from 3 years ago filled my head.  I had gotten stronger since then, of course.  But Kylie had gotten a lot stronger.  Strong enough to beat 5 grown men with her bare hands.  Strong enough to publicly emasculate Mr. Olympia. “W-we can't go into Kylie's room without her permission,” I stammered.  “And she won't be done with her morning workout for an hour.”
        “An hour?” Allison asked, releasing my balls.  “That's exactly how long we need to search.”
        A few seconds later we were in Kylie's room.  In the light of day I could see that it was so clean, orderly, and well decorated that it looked like a movie set.  Allison went through like a hurricane, opening drawers and turning over clothes, and I followed behind her trying to erase any evidence of our presence.  “They're not in here,” I whispered desperately.  “Let's go before Kylie catches us.”
        Then the door slammed behind us and we turned around, startled to see Lola Lopez, dressed in a pink sweatsuit with her hair up in a ponytail.  She locked the door behind her as she smiled.  “You're going to wish it was Kylie that caught you,” she said.
        In Lola's ears were Allison's gold, pearl and emerald daisy earrings.  Allison's eyes narrowed and her hands bunched into fists.  “Where did you get those earrings?” she asked.
        Lola pulled herself up to her full height and thrust her chest out, now radiating confidence as she spoke.  “I took them” Lola said.  “That's what amazons do.  They take what they want.”
        “Take them out of your ears and give them me,”  Allison said firmly, holding out her hand.
        Lola laughed as she stripped out of her sweatsuit to reveal her sweaty muscular body, barely covered by a tiny pair of pink and black athletic underwear and a pink and black sportsbra that struggled to contain her overdeveloped bosom.  “No,” she said.  “I'm going to keep them forever.”   
        Allison took off her t-shirt and shorts to reveal her lacy white bra and panties.  She moved slowly, stretching her muscle-etched body and smiling with satisfaction as her muscles popped into prominence.  “Hand them over,” Allison growled.  “Or I'll rip them out of your slutty little ears.”
        “Come on you two,” I pleaded as Allison and Lola glared at each other.  “Can't we just-”
        I was halfway through my sentence when Lola drove her tiny fist into my stomach, hitting me so hard that that I slammed into the wall behind me.  As I slumped into a heap, gasping for air and cradling my stomach, Allison stepped into the middle of the room and pointed an angry finger at Lola.  “Don't you hit him!”  she yelled at Lola.  “He's my property, and no one hits him except for me!”
        “He made me angry,” Lola said, shrugging.  “If you make an amazon angry, you get punished.”
        “I'd like to see you try to do that to me,” Allison said as she stepped out of her sandals.
        “If you insist,” Lola said, cracking her knuckles.
        Allison smiled nastily and began to take off her underwear.  “Did you know that when the Olympics began, the athletes used to compete in the nude?” she asked.  “I think they did that because being naked makes you feel primal and powerful.  At least, that's how it makes me feel.”
        “I did know that, yes,”  Lola said, stretching her thick, curvaceous hamstrings.  “But I don't think that's why you're taking your clothes off.  I think you like to wrestle naked because it gives you a sexual thrill.  I think you get pleasure from straining against a strong young body, and beating weaker people.  And I think you like forcing weaker people into submissive roles to feed your ego.  But I'm afraid you'll find that my strong young body will cause you pain instead of giving you pleasure.”
        “On the contrary,” Allison said,  “I'm going to take a lot of pleasure in kicking your ass.”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #134 on: November 20, 2019, 02:11:33 am »

@grbaclig Thanks for your comments in my fanfic! Never one can be sure how authors may react to fanfics (like banning them, etc.), so not sure if it was ok to post it. Glad you liked it, and I'm so following the rest of our story!

You can ban a fanfic?  That's not my style.  I'm always supportive of other writers.  There's enough anger and negativity on the internet as it is.  :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View