Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581271 Posts in 74123 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 20, 2024, 10:19:42 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 247888 times)

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 05:05:44 pm »
 :cool2:

Pretty great story so far. Enjoying a return to the bitchy, dominant girl dynamic. If she's not quite as big as Becky, she's every bit the natural dom! Kind of makes me want to read a time-skip so we can enjoy the way you write really big girls so well. Kylie is great though, and I'm enjoying all the layers your weaving into this story. Excellent work as usual.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2019, 05:05:44 pm »

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2019, 02:55:12 am »
Part 1, Chapter 12

Kevin opened his mouth to speak, maybe to express his amazement or maybe to beg for mercy.  But before he could say a single word Kylie bent forward, hinging at the waist as she whipped her right leg into the air behind her while balancing on her left, executing a scorpion kick so perfect it could have been in a kung-fu movie.  Kevin was out the second Kylie's bare foot smashed into his face.  Kylie held the pose for just a second, smugly satisfied with her power, balance and flexibility. 
        As Kylie brought her leg back to the ground, her eyes fell on the fifth man, the man in the red shirt with the body of a sumo wrestler, who had been ambling after her as she zipped around the park brutalizing his friends.  He was so slow she could have outrun him easily.  She could have run to the park bench, gotten her things, and run home before he got anywhere near her. 
        But Kylie wasn't running away, because Kylie never ran away.  Instead she pretended to ignore the approaching giant, and examined her own biceps as she flexed them over and over.  She smiled approvingly at their bulging peaks and the sculpted definition of the delts, pecs, and triceps that framed them.  “You real strong for your size, little girl,” he growled.  “Like an ant.  Well I crush ants!”
        With that, the enormous man grabbed one of the nearby metal picnic tables and tore it from its base, sending bolts flying.  He rumbled toward Kylie, who was still admiring her physique, and swatted the table down on Kylie, as if he were trying to squash a bug.  At the last second Kylie's arms shot up, her tiny hands braced against the table, slowing it to a halt inches from her head.  The big man pushed harder, and Kylie dug her heels in and set her jaw, every muscle in her body quivering with tension.   The big man roared as he leaned into the table, forcing Kylie down into a crouch.  Kylie's body with beading with sweat now, and her muscles began to swell with effort, exhibiting muscle shapes and striations that made her look more like an anatomy chart than a 12 year old girl.  “You're pretty strong,” Kylie said, her teeth gritted with effort.  “But not... strong... enough!”
        Then, with a high-pitched girly shout, Kylie exploded upward, her legs and arms extending like pistons, forcing the enormous man off his feet and into the air as the table flew from his hands.  As the big man landed with a thud that sent up a cloud of dust and leaves, Kylie rolled her shoulders.
        The big man struggled to get up, battling his own enormous girth as Kylie strode casually toward him, her muscles throbbing with strength, and her tanned skin glistening in the sun.  She raised her foot overhead in a standing split, admiring the incredible definition of her hamstring for just a second before she brought her heel to the ground in a blur, striking the giant on his jaw.  He spasmed, then slumped into a pile, knocked unconscious with a single blow from Kylie's tiny size 4 foot. 
        Kylie snorted dismissively as she brushed a loose strand of hair from her face and walked toward the park bench that held her dress, sandals, and backpack.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  I knew that Kylie was strong.  I had seen her demonstrate her strength time and time again, often using me as a prop, but the ease with which she overpowered 5 grown men was horrifying.  I always though that one day I would be stronger than her, so that I wouldn't have to live in fear of her bullying.  But the past three minutes had dispelled that hope once and for all.  There was nothing I could do to stop her.
        Kylie slid her dress on, but struggled as she tried to slide her arms into the sleeves.  She frowned as she slowly tugged at the fabric, which was struggling to contain her pumped, sweaty muscles.  Finally she squeezed into the dress and fastened it, smiling now as she saw the way it clung to her muscular body.  In the fading sunlight, her abs were plainly visible beneath the fabric of the dress, as well as the swell of her triceps and the rocky landscape of her muscle-packed back.  Kylie took out her phone and held it up, making a peace sign as she took a selfie.  Then she slipped on her sandals and her backpack as she looked around, surveying her victory. 
        It was a surreal sight.  Lying broken on the ground in pools of their own blood were five grown men with weapons and histories of violent behavior.  And, standing proudly among them looking fresh as a daisy, was the 12 year old girl that had single-handedly demolished them using only her bare hands and feet.  “That was a pretty good workout,” Kylie said, her girly voice ringing through the silent clearing as she turned toward home.  “But I better not see you guys again.  I was just playing around this time, but next time I might get angry.  And when I get angry, it's like a bomb goes off inside me, and I go next level.  I go next level in ways you can't even imagine.”

I stayed hidden for minutes after Kylie left, terrified that she might see me, and figure out that I was behind the attack.   When I got home mom and dad were in the kitchen, gushing over Kylie as always.  “Oh my perfect little girl!”  mom said. “I'm so glad we let you use the basement as a gym.”
        “Guess what, Rick,” my dad said.  “Your little sister is going to pay off our mortgage.”
        “How is she doing that?” I asked, even though I didn't really want to know.
        “Don't you remember the bodybuilding competition, Rick?” Kylie asked.  “Don't you remember the line of nutrition and apparel companies lined up to offer me sponsorships?  I'm a millionaire, Rick.”
        Inside, I burned with anger and jealousy.  Now Kylie was rich, too.  That was just one more thing she could rub in my face.  “My perfect little princess is a millionaire at age 12!” mom said.
        “Oh this is just the beginning,” Kylie said.  “I went viral, and soon I'll be Insta**** famous.   I'll get interviewed pretty much whenever anyone wants to talk about women in sports, I'll have my own chain of gyms and my own supplement line.  I'm going to be a billionaire by the time I'm 18.”
        “You said you didn't want to be on social media,” I said.  “You said that like three months ago.”
        “No, I said I wasn't ready to go on social media yet,” Kylie said, taking out her phone.  “You know how I am Rick, I have to dominate everything I do.  And now I'm dominating Insta, too.  Check it out.  My first photo already has over 100,000 likes.”
        We all huddled around Kylie's phone as she showed us a selfie of her in her green bikini, flexing her bulging bicep as she cradled her bodybuilding trophy with her free hand.  The text below it read.  'I'm grateful to all the people who helped me become the youngest National Junior Women's Bodybuilding champion in history.' and was followed by hashtags for a dozen different supplement and apparel companies.  And just as she had said, she had 105,000 likes, and also 70,000 of followers.  “Kylie, your muscles are the cat's pajamas,” mom gasped.  “When did you get so big?”
        “Kylie, I don't like you wearing such revealing outfits,” dad said sternly.
        “Don't tell me what I can't do, dad,” Kylie growled.  “You know I hate that, so don't do it again.”
        Then Kylie flicked to her next photo, the selfie from the park taken just minutes ago.  It already had over 20,000 likes.  The caption read: 'Foreground: a girl so jacked you can see her abs through her dress.  Background: 5 guys who just learned a hard lesson about girl power.
        “Kylie what are all those men doing on the ground?” dad asked.
        “They're being unconscious,” Kylie said flatly.  “I guess whoever decided that they should attack me in the park didn't know that I have black belts in Karate, Krav Maga and Silat.”
        “Since when?” I asked, more out of fear than disbelief.
        “Since last year when I stopped playing softball, soccer and basketball to focus on lifting and fighting,” Kylie smiled.  “Turns out I'm really good at beating people up.  But you already knew that.”
        “Oh my goodness, Kylie,” mom said.  “Is that blood all over the ground?”
        “It's not mine,” Kylie said.  “You can see the red really well in this light, though.  But the interesting part is this little patch of blue in the bushes.  That's exactly the same color as Rick's shirt.”
        My blood ran cold as Kylie fixed me with her steely gaze.  I remembered the way she knocked grown men out with a single punch, the way she shrugged off blows from a baseball bat, and the way she overpowered a man literally three times her size.  I didn't want to imagine what she might do to me once we were alone.  I had to make sure that mom and dad didn't leave before I did.
        “Kylie that dress is far too tight,” dad said.  “I don't want you wearing that in public.”
        “That's two times that you've pissed me off,” Kylie barked at dad.  “Don't get to number three.”
        “That dress is really tight,” mom said nervously, trying to defuse the situation.  “Maybe we should go shopping for a bigger dress, before your muscles burst right out like the Incredible Hulk.”
        Bile rose in my throat.  It wasn't enough that mom was fawning over Kylie, now she was going to buy her a new dress when she should be scolding her for mouthing off to dad.  I was angry, so I lashed out. “That only happens on TV, mom,” I grumbled.  “Besides, she's not really that big.”
        Without looking up from her phone, Kylie raised her free arm and flexed.  The dark blue fabric of her dress split like tissue paper, revealing her peaked bicep, swelling tricep and bulging forearm as the shredded fabric of the sleeve hung from her shoulder.  “What did you just say, Rick?” she asked.
        “Oh my goodness, Kylie!” mom exclaimed.  “I never dreamed a girl could have muscles like that.  Say, could you show your mom how to pump some iron?  We could be a team.  Wouldn't it be cool if your old mom had some muscles, too?”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2019, 02:55:38 am »
:cool2:

Pretty great story so far. Enjoying a return to the bitchy, dominant girl dynamic. If she's not quite as big as Becky, she's every bit the natural dom! Kind of makes me want to read a time-skip so we can enjoy the way you write really big girls so well. Kylie is great though, and I'm enjoying all the layers your weaving into this story. Excellent work as usual.

Well, it's only Part 1...

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2019, 03:39:00 am »
Another great chapter, well worth waiting for, Kylie earning black belts in 3 martial arts in a single year is awesome, I wonder how effortless it was for her to break her first board? While I would love to hear about her success in other sports, I'm still hung up on when, where and how she played football against guys? But also, I'm digging the fact that she's a millionaire and a pro bodybuilder, at the tender age of 12, if the Miss Olympia contest was still a thing, she could win it as a 13 year old, hell, depending on when the contest was held, before she even turned 13. I think her dad should take the hint, Kylie is the breadwinner, she paid the mortgage, she has made more in a week then her dad did in his entire life, she pretty much runs the family now. Her mom seems to get it though. As for her being a billionaire by 18, I don't think she'll even wait that long, not if she was challenged. I think 16 is more like it. Anyway, I just adore this story, and I really can't wait for more! k++!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2019, 02:29:00 pm »
 I love what I'm seeing so far.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2019, 04:33:59 pm »
Part 1, Chapter 13

Kylie looked at my mom and shrugged  “I guess,” she said.  “But we're not a team.  If you agree to bring me protein shakes and help me change plates, I'll give you permission to use my gym for an hour a day, and I'll give you a few pointers.  But you have to follow my rules.”
        Mom clapped her hands delightedly.  “Oh this is going to be so fun!” she squealed.
        “Are you sure you want to do that?” dad asked. 
        “Oh hush,” mom said.  “When I was a girl I was quite the athlete, at least before my bosom got too big for me to run or jump comfortably.  And quite frankly, lugging these J cup breasts around is killing my back.  I could probably stand to get a little stronger.”
        "You know you're not as young as you used to be,” Dad said.
        “Well then maybe I'll just get a breast reduction,” mom said.  “Would you prefer that?  Nuzzling up against tiny little A cups every night?”
        “Fine, fine,” dad said.  “You can do whatever you want.  I just don't want you get hurt.”
        “She'll be fine,” Kylie said, setting down her phone and tearing her ruined dress from her body, revealing the strapless bra and tiny white panties that she wore during her rampage in the park.
        “Oh goodness,” mom said, covering her mouth.  “You just have muscles on muscles.”
        “Kylie,” dad said angrily.  “I thought I told you not to buy that pair of underwear.  Girls your age shouldn't wear revealing underwear like that.”
        A scowl spread across Kylie's face as she turned to face our dad.  “That's three, dad!” she growled.  “Didn't I tell you not to get to three?  And didn't we talk like a million times about body positivity?  About how women shouldn't be ashamed of their bodies?”
        “Listen here young lady,” dad said, wagging his finger.  “I don't care how big your muscles are, how many social media doodads you have, or what sort of feminist nonsense you're spouting this week.  You are under my roof, and you will do as I say!”
        Kylie's blue eyes burned like fire.  “You don't tell me what I can't do!” she yelled.
        Then, in a blur of speed, Kylie drove her fist into dad's stomach, and he fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes.  Mom flew to him instantly, rubbing his back.  “Oh my goodness dear,” she said.  “Why would you make our perfect little muscle princess mad?  You're lucky she didn't kill you.”
        “I pulled my punch so I wouldn't hurt him too bad,” Kylie said matter-of-factly.  “But he's really soft and weak.  You should probably take him to the hospital.”
        Mom helped dad to his feet as he whimpered in pain.  “Yelling at our perfect little muscle princess,” she scolded.  “You should be ashamed.  And after she agreed to pay off our mortgage.”
        Just then the doorbell rang, and as mom and dad left the house, Allison entered.
        As the door shut behind mom and dad, I felt a tingling fear creep into my heart.  Kylie's eyes slowly locked on me, and my blood ran cold.  She knew what I did, she was going to beat me within an inch of my life, and she was going to make a big boastful show out of it now that Allison was here to watch.  Allison froze as soon as she saw Kylie in her underwear  “Kylie, you're so awesome,” Allison said.  “You boyfriend is, like, the luckiest guy in the world.”
        “I don't have a boyfriend,” Kylie said as she went for a protein shake.  “I don't like boys.”
        “Oh, you will soon enough,” Allison said with a smile.  “I remember when I was your age-”
        “No,” Kylie said, interrupting Allison.  “I mean that I don't like boys, because I like girls.”
        Allison's eyes opened wide at Kylie's statement.  “You like... girls?” Allison asked haltingly.
        “Yeah,” Kylie said, draining her protein shake in one gulp.
        “What kind of girls do you like?” Allison asked bashfully.  “What's your type?”
        Kylie tossed the empty bottle over her shoulder into the bin.  “Let's see,” she said as she began counting on her fingers.  “Tall, red hair, green eyes, big boobs, fit, confident, sexually aggressive.  And I especially like it when they have wimpy dorky boyfriends that I can steal them away from.”
        Allison blushed, her toes turning inward like an embarrassed schoolgirl.  I was boiling with anger.  All the things I hated about Kylie had been simmering inside me for weeks, and when she started hitting on Allison, they boiled over.  My rage took over, and I drew back my arm and with all my might I launched a punch at my little sister's smug beautiful face.  Wind whistled as my fist sailed through the air, until it was stopped cold by the palm of Kylie's hand.  She hadn't flinched, or even blinked, she simply stopped my punch as if it were a spitball or a flea.  Then she squeezed.  I dropped to my knees as pain shot through my hand and forearm.  “Really Rick?” Allison laughed.  “I mean, what did you think you were going to do?  Did you seriously think you could beat up your little sister?”
        “Did you forget how strong I am, little doggie?” Kylie asked, flexing her pecs, making them roll and pop under her tiny white bra.  “Am I going to have to make you measure my muscles again?”
        “You got to measure Kylie's muscles?” Allison asked me, as if I was in any condition to answer when I was paralyzed in pain.  “That's so cool.  Kylie, I'll measure your muscles too, if you want.”
        “Oh, I know you will,” Kylie chuckled.  “But right I need you to do me a favor.”
        “Sure Kylie,” Allison said.  “Anything you want.”
        “Go upstairs for about 5 minutes,” Kylie said, releasing my hand from her bone-crushing grip.  “Me and my puny little big brother need to have a discussion about respect.”
        Allison obeyed instantly, running upstairs like a gazelle, and leaving me alone with my musclebound kid sister.  “So what happened today, Rick?” Kylie asked, walking over to block my escape from the kitchen.  “Were you just spying on me, or did you get those five guys to attack me.”
        “I-I don't know what you're talking about,” I stammered, shrinking away from my little sister as she began to flex her muscles, starting with her thick, shapely legs.  “I was at Joey's and we-”
        “Joey is in Canada with his family this week,” Kylie said as she she started running her hands along her perfect abdominal muscles and her sculpted obliques.  “Want to try a different lie?”
        “I didn't do anything, Kylie,” I whimpered.  “I promise.  I would never try to hurt you.”
        “I believe you, Rick.”  Kylie said as she began to spread her lats, making them flare outward like a cobra hood.  “You know you couldn't hurt me.  I mean, you of all people should know that there's no one bigger, stronger, or tougher than me.  You know that this body is unstoppable.  You know that I'm a goddess.”
        A goddess?  That was too much.  The anger and jealousy that had been boiling in my gut finally erupted, and I began to shout.  “You're not a goddess!”  I screamed.  “You're just a spoiled brat who got every advantage that life could possibly offer!  Oh and guess what?  There are people with bigger muscles than you.  They compete in a thing called 'Mr. Olympia' and you'll never be as big as them!  And there are people stronger than you.  They compete in a thing called the World's Strongest Man, and you'll never be as strong as them!  And there are people tougher than you.  They compete in a thing called the Ultimate Fighting Championships, and you'll never be as tough as them.”
        Kylie's eyes were wide open and burning with anger as her nostrils flared and her face turned red.  “No one is better than me,” she hissed.  “No one.”
        “Yeah, actually there are people better than you, Kylie,” I said, savoring the angry words that poured out of my mouth.  And you know what?  They're all guys.  Mister Olympia.  The World's Strongest Man.  And having 16 inch biceps and benching 300 pounds is nothing to them.  Nothing!”
        “Rick,” Kylie barked,  “you're starting to make me angry!  Is that what you want?”
        I didn't care.  “At the end of the day you're just a girl,” I said.  “You're going to stop getting bigger and stop getting stronger, and you're never going to get close to being the biggest or the strongest!”
        Kylie took a deep breath and pulled herself up to her full height, all 4'11” of it.  She was so mad she was trembling.  I was sure that she was going to kill me right then and there, but I didn't care.  I was right, and she knew it. 
        But instead of hitting me or putting me in a headlock, she turned on her heels and marched toward the basement door.  “No one is better than me,” she growled.  “No one!”
        “You can say that as much as you want,” I shouted after her, emboldened by my victory.  “You're just a girl, and you're never going to beat the guys.  You just flat out can't do it!”
        Kylie turned just as she reached the basement door, her teeth clenched and her eyes wild with anger.  “You don't tell me what I can't do!” she yelled.  “I can do anything I want to do!”
        The door slammed behind her, and in a few seconds the sound of heavy metal drifted up from the basement, punctuated by the sound of clinking weights.  But as loud as it was, I slept like a baby that night, secure in the knowledge that my bratty little sister had limits.  Girls could never be as big and strong as guys and that she knew it.  She wasn't so perfect after all.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2019, 05:00:00 pm »
What did her dad think he was doing, when she agreed to pay the mortgage on the house, it was no longer her dad's roof, it was her roof, so she makes the rules, she says what goes. Her dad is much like Rick, stuck in the old way of doing things, where men were in control based only on the fact that they were men and that's the way it had been for thousands of years, but Kylie has shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's better than the average man, and now, I'm thinking she's going to show that she can be better than the best of men, and I don't think it's going to take her very long to get there. My question is what's going to happen to Allison, she was sent up into Kylie's room and Kylie was going to get there in 5 minutes, but I think her workout is going to last much longer than that. And Rick, I think you're not going to be sleeping very well for a long time soon enough. I look forward to part 2, grbaclig, you have me hooked once again. k+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2019, 06:48:42 am »
Will Kylie win the biggest Man strong contest with 14?

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2019, 01:55:41 am »
Yessss... That is a great setup for a part 2 I'm definitely looking forward to. Excellent writing as usual and this one is turned out to be a well-rounded story of a truly terrible little titan.  >:D

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2019, 03:53:46 am »
My hope is that there isn't a huge time skip for part 2, but I can understand if there is, it's hard to accomplish a huge upgrade in muscles and strength in just a couple weeks or months, even though I wish that wasn't the case. But I am very much looking forward to part 2, whenever it is taking place. k+!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2019, 12:06:38 pm »
we are waiting for part 2!!!
k+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2019, 12:17:23 am »
Part 2, Chapter 14

It was the first Saturday in August, and I woke up with a smile on my face for the first time in months.  This summer had been the best time of my life.  I was one of the popular kids in town, thanks mostly to having Allison around me.  She was the hottest and most popular girl in Fairlawn, turning heads and charming people wherever we went, and I was cool just by because I was with her.  As if being super hot wasn't enough, she could get us into bars just by flirting with the doormen even though we were underage, and she could get us into movies and sporting events for free just by showing a little bit of cleavage.  Allison and I were spending lots of time together, and although she was still really domineering sometimes, she was also quick to shower affection on me when she was in a good mood.  She even let me keep some of my money for myself.
        To make things even better, I hardly saw Kylie at all.  She gave up all her summer sports to focus on lifting, sod she was working out 3 times a day and taking meals in the basement.  We still saw each other in the kitchen sometimes when she came up for water or protein shakes, but it was always uneventful.  She was always in her 'silly boy, weights are for girls' sweatsuit, she was always dripping with sweat, and she always ignored me.  I couldn't have been happier.
        That morning, as I wiped the sleep from my eyes, I saw that Allison was sitting on my bed in a black string bikini that was so skimpy that it looked like three eye patches and some dental floss.  Her beach bag was at her feet, and she had a dirty smile on her face as she took her sunglasses off.  The way that she slouched over emphasized the curves of her full hips, tiny waist and heavy-hanging tits, making me instantly hard.  “Hey lover,” she purred, “how about a little sex on the beach?”
        She didn't have to tell me twice.  I grabbed my keys and threw on some trunks and t-shirt, and soon we were running down the stairs.  My mom was cleaning up around the front door, and her eyes bugged out when she saw Allison.  “Oh my,” she said.  “You're certainly... um... dressed for summer.”
        Allison smiled.  “This is my favorite swimsuit,” she said.  “I've had it since I was 13.”
        “Oh my,” mom said.  “Well you might want to go up a size.  Or three.”
        “No way,” Allison laughed, swishing her hips and shaking her tits, “I look hot as fuck in this.”
        “Such ugly language from such a pretty girl,” mom said disapprovingly.
        Then we heard a door slam upstairs, and a few seconds later Kylie was walking down the stairs in a baggy black sweatshirt and tight black yoga pants.  I couldn't have been less happy to see anyone, but Allison clearly felt differently.  Kylie had grown a couple of inches since Allison saw her last, and her features were starting to look less like a pretty little girl and more like a beautiful young woman.  Allison gazed at Kylie with doe-eyed infatuation, despite Kylie's obvious lack of interest in her.  “Hey girl!” she said, trying to overcome her obvious excitement.  “How are you doing?  It's been months since I saw you.  It's me, Allison.  You know, Tits McGee.”
        “Yeah, I'm not going to call you that anymore,” Kylie said as she descended the stairs.
        “Why not?”  Allison asked sadly, almost as if she regretted losing the nickname.
        “Because that name doesn't fit you anymore,” Kylie said.  “Now that I have these.”
        Jaws dropped as Kylie peeled off her sweatshirt to reveal breasts the size of cantaloupes, perfectly tanned and erupting out of a white tank top like golden brown water balloons falling out of a cotton sack.  “Oh.  My.  God,” Allison gasped. 
        “I'm going to call you Fleabites now,” Kylie said.  “Since your boobs look like tiny fleabites compared to mine.”
        If Allison was hurt by the Kylie's teasing, she didn't show it.  She was busy staring slackjawed at Kylie's overflowing cleavage.  “Kylie...” she said, “your boobs are... they're... they're amazing.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said, looking down at her chest and smiling.  “At first I was worried they would overshadow my pecs.  Then I realized that nothing could do that.  Because my pecs are huge.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  Standing in black yoga pants and a white tank top, Kylie was bigger than she was a couple of months ago when she won the National Junior Women's bodybuilding competition.  A lot bigger.  Her arms looked the be at least an inch bigger around, with vein-streaked forearms and biceps that bulged dramatically even when relaxed.  But it was her pectorals that stole the show.   They jutted outward from her collarbones like shelves, they probably measured nearly two feet across from shoulder to shoulder, and they were at least two inches thick. 
        Once she saw us staring, Kylie clasped her little hands together and flexed.  Her pecs erupted outward, straining her tank top and rippling with striations as her boobs wobbled heavily with each muscular undulation.  Allison squeezed my hand super hard, as if she were trying to hold herself back from doing something crazy, and I could hear her breathing haltingly. 
        Mom couldn't have been more proud that Kylie had inherited her gigantic bustline.  “That's my girl!” mom said.  “Heavens Kylie, you certainly developed in a hurry.  My bosoms weren't nearly that big when I was your age.  Of course, I didn't have muscles like yours when I was your age, either.”
        I was angry at Kylie for making fun of Allison, and for hitting on Allison, so I lashed out. “You obviously got implants,” I mumbled.  “You can't be that lean and still have boobs.  Boobs are body fat.”
        Kylie rolled her eyes as she hooked her thumbs under the straps of her tank top, and Allison squeezed my hand so hard I thought it was going to snap like a twig.  I closed my eyes as Kylie peeled her shirt off.  The last thing in the world I wanted to do was look at my muscular little sister's gigantic boobs.  “Take a good look,” Kylie said proudly.  “Do they look fake?  See how they jiggle?”
        “Cut it out, Kylie,” I said, clamping my eyes closed as hard as I could. 
        “What's wrong, Rick,” Kylie jeered.  “Are you afraid of my tits?  Are you afraid that I'm going to use them to beat you up?  Or are you just intimidated by female sexuality?  Or maybe you're afraid that my body will turn you on, which will make you more of a pathetic weirdo than you already are.”
        “Come on Kylie, cut it out,” I pleaded.  “This is crazy!”
        “It's crazy how hot my big natural tits are,” Kylie said as I continued to squeeze my eyes closed.  “Hey Fleabites, give me your hands.  Now tell me, do these feel fake to you?”
        I heard Allison breathing heavy.  “No,” she said weakly.  “They're real.  And they're perfect.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said.  “You can stop squeezing them now.”
        “I don't think I can,” Allison giggled.  “They're just so... awesome.  I can't let go.  Ow ow ow that hurts.  OK you win.  I'll let go.”
        “You can open your eyes now, Rick,” Kylie jeered.  “The big scary boobies are gone.”
        I opened my eyes as Kylie finished putting on her tank top.  “You've gotten a lot bigger since I last saw you Kylie,” Allison said.  “And I don't just mean your breasts.  Your muscles look epic.”
        “I know,” Kylie said, casually flexing a bicep the size of a grapefruit, and smiling at its thickness.  “My biceps are 17 inches now.  Soon they'll be bigger around than my waist.”
        I wanted to tell Kylie how ridiculous that was.  How it wasn't anatomically possible for anyone, especially not a 13 year old girl, to have arms bigger than their waist.  But the last thing I wanted right now was a confrontation with Kylie.  I wanted her to go away, so Allison and I could go to the beach.
        Allison clearly felt different.  “Kylie?” Allison asked meekly.  “Will you teach me to lift?”
        “No,” Kylie said as Allison's face fell.  “I'm busy teaching mom.  Besides, you're already hot.”
        Allison closed her eyes and took a deep breath as Kylie sauntered past us and into the kitchen, and I rushed us out the door as fast as I could, before Kylie had a chance to change her mind about teaching Allison to lift.

Once we got to the beach Allison and I found a secluded spot and started making out.  But Allison was miles away.  “Rick?” she asked me absentmindedly as I kissed her supple breasts, stroking her curvaceous thighs, “What do you think Kylie meant when she said that I was hot?”
        “I don't know,” I sighed with exasperation.  “Probably nothing.  You're just super hot.”
        “Yeah,” Allison said, pushing my hands away from her body.  “But what do think she meant?”
        I grumbled as I sat up to conceal my erection, which was fading every second that we talked about my little sister.  “She probably meant that she was helping mom work out because mom's gotten kind of fat over the past few years,” I said.  “But you're super hot, so you don't need her help.”
        “Yeah,” Allison sighed.  “I guess that makes sense. Still... I wonder...”
        Then all of a sudden Allison's phone lit up, and the ringtone Lady Marmalade played.  I saw that it was Heather the bodybuilder calling her, and Allison answered instantly.  A few seconds later, she was packing up.  “What the hell?” I asked.  “You're the one that wanted sex on the beach.”
        “I know,” Allison said.  “Let's meet at the mall tomorrow instead.”
        As we went back to the car, I grumbled to myself.  Allison was in a good mood today, friendly, open and loving.  I hoped that her good mood lasted until tomorrow.

Offline law94

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2019, 02:43:27 am »
Yay another chapter i expect Kylie gets taller to be more intimidated

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2019, 04:11:16 am »
Yay another chapter i expect Kylie gets taller to be more intimidated

Personally, I hope that doesn't happen, as I like my muscle girls to be shorter.

Once again, what an incredible, epic chapter, Kylie has really blossomed in the couple of months in between. I like that she now has tits that completely overshadow Allison's, despite her being older, taller, and quite gifted there herself. I look forward to seeing how strong Kylie has become since the last time we've seen her! k+!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2019, 09:35:10 pm »
I know it’s not typically your thing, but since you had Kylie mention her body turning Rick on I very much hope you continue in that direction. Not necessarily into the incest thing but the idea that Rick is attracted to the person who is making his life miserable would be a fun thread to explore. And really fun to read too 😏

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View