Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577191 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 08:42:46 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 246296 times)

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #480 on: July 07, 2020, 06:29:46 am »
Hm, looks like there is something or someone behind Kylie's strength. I wouldn't be surprised if she is a product of some villain's experiment. Maybe it's even Lex Luthor's doing.

Forum Saradas

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #481 on: July 07, 2020, 10:09:15 am »
The amount of speculation and discussion shows how awesome this whole story is. Love how huge Kylie has become, even though it is getting harder and harder to imagine her.  :wow:
User is currently banned [View]

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #482 on: July 07, 2020, 03:12:35 pm »
I really like the idea of a girl cutting superman down to size. Something that should be done more often.

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #483 on: July 07, 2020, 05:38:20 pm »
You seem to use "It was hard to argue with her" an awful lot lol

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #484 on: July 07, 2020, 11:00:24 pm »
I love where this story is going, even if I still hope that Kylie ultimately loses.

Offline Saxony Red Devil

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #485 on: July 08, 2020, 02:56:28 am »
It's almost like grbaclig is like Kylie here; the more people say they want her to lose, the more he writes her winning haha

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #486 on: July 09, 2020, 10:15:54 pm »
Judging by grbaclig's other stories, the likelihood of this one ending with Kylie not being totally dominant and in charge is very unlikely. Also, aren't we all loving this story because we're into huge muscle girls getting their way?

Offline spoonmaster

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #487 on: July 10, 2020, 01:32:23 am »
That’s a good point.  I’m certainly not here to read about women who aren’t stronger than men.  I’ve always been more interested in the kinder gentler amazon myself, but what I really enjoy reading about is women who completely overpower guys.  So what I’d most like to see is Kylie reveal that she was just toying with Superman, an then proceed to effortlessly overpower him.  But then that’s just me.

By the way, I don’t post much, but I love your story here.  It’s the thing I look forward to most on this site at the moment.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2020, 03:59:43 am »
Part 4, Chapter 75

The crowd murmured with excitement now as, after minutes fruitless aggression, my 14-year-old kid sister seemed to have gained the upper hand against earth's most powerful hero.  “It's not possible.  She can't be this strong.” I said to myself again, as if repeating it would make it so.
        “I don't know, Rick,” Lauren said forlornly.  “Just look at her.  She's just so... huge.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  Kylie's back was well over 3 feet wide, and was knotted with thick lumps of deeply carved muscle that throbbed with strength as she struggled against Superman, slowly pulling his arms away from his face, as she and he both trembled with exertion.  “You're... pretty strong...” Kylie said through gritted teeth, “but no one... is stronger... than me!”
        Then with a high-pitched girly roar, Kylie pulled Superman's arms as hard as she could, spreading them wide and exposing his face and torso for her next attack.  I braced myself for the possibility of my kid sister raining punches down on the man of steel like she had done to other men trapped by her grappling skills.  But instead Kylie fell forward and flopped her enormous tanned breasts onto Superman's head, swallowing it completely in the jiggling flesh of her bosom.  All around the estate women cheered wildly and whistled loudly as Kylie wobbled her gigantic tits on Superman's face and laughed.  “Hey everybody! Superman is touching my boobs, even though he says I'm a little girl.” she teased.  “What a creep!  Someone should take him to jail!”
        Allison and mom laughed uproariously as Kylie continued to shame earth's most powerful hero with her oversized breasts, and all around us women began to taunt the man of steel.  With a shout, Superman bucked his shoulders up off the ground, and sent Kylie flying.  Kylie rolled across the manicured lawn for several yards before she was able to get her feet underneath her, skidding to a halt as soil and grass flew up around her tiny feet like water being splashed by the tires of a high performance car.  Kylie tossed her hair as she casually walked back toward the center of the crowd, the shredded muscles in her calves, thighs, hamstrings, and glutes bunching and contracting with every step she took.  “Your legs look sick right now Kylie,” Sara Stone swooned as Kylie walked past her.
        “Yeah I know,” Kylie said casually as she stalked toward Superman, who had risen to his feet again, and was straightening his hair, which had been mussed by his encounter with Kylie's breasts.
        “You might be of the sickest criminals I've ever encountered,” he said.  “I'm starting to think-”
        But Superman didn't get to finish his statement, because Kylie leapt at him again.  But this time he was ready, zipping several steps backward in the blink of an eye, so that Kylie's momentum would bring her crashing to the ground at his feet.  But that's not what happened.  In an incredible display of gymnastic ability, Kylie curved her body in midair to alter her trajectory, transforming her explosive leap into a graceful dive.  Instead of crashing onto her stomach at Superman's feet, she landed with her small hands planted firmly on the ground, and snapped into a perfect handstand, facing away from Superman with her heels in front of his face, her enormous breasts hanging firmly down, and her loincloth barely concealing her as she held it between her legs.  Immediately Kylie began to twerk, making her tanned meaty dimpled buttocks jump up and down in a complex rhythm.  “Hey everybody! Superman is looking at my bare butt, even though he says I'm a little girl.” she teased.  “What a perv!”
        As the assembled women began to hoot and cheer for Kylie's audacity, the man of steel averted his eyes, grimacing.  The second he turned his head, Kylie clamped her calves around his neck.  Superman was stunned for just a second, trapped between two sculpted blocks of female muscle nearly as big as his head, and that second was all Kylie needed to curl her hips to her chest as if she was performing crunches, swinging Superman over her body and onto the ground below her.  Once again, Superman was lying on his back, with my 14-year-old little sister atop him, but this time instead of having his waist trapped between her thighs, his neck was trapped between her calves.  Kylie giggled as she rubbed the chiseled, upside-down heart shapes of her massive calf muscles against Superman's neck.  “What do think about my legs?” she teased.  “Are they hot or what?  Some people say that my calves are my best feature, but I'm not sure.  What do you think?”
        Superman couldn't answer.  His head was tilted uncomfortably, and his face and neck were squeezed so tightly between the rock hard blocks of Kylie's calf muscles that he couldn't open his eyes or mouth.   He put his hands on Kylie's knees and attempted to pull them apart, but Kylie just laughed at his efforts, wiggling her tiny girly toes.  Finally, in an act of either fear or frustration, Superman raised his fists and slammed them down onto Kylie's thighs, causing her to relax her legs as she yelped in pain.  “I'm sorry I had to do that, Kylie,” Superman said as he rose to his feet.  “I know I promised that I wouldn't hit you, but you've gone too far, and those hammer strikes to your femoral nerve clusters should immobilize you long enough for me to-”
        Superman didn't get to finish his sentence.  If Kylie was immobilized, it was only for a second.  She sprang to her feet and charged him like an American footballer, the explosive force of her tackle knocking him to the ground instantly as the women around me cheered even louder.  Kylie had the man of steel on the ground again, this time pinned on his side with her enormous legs immobilizing his right arm as she used both her her hands to control his left.  “You should spend more time working on your ground game, and less time flying around like a big blue dummy,” Kylie taunted.  “I work out with 8-year-old girls who have better technique than you.  If you didn't have your stupid powers, you would get owned by 8-year-olds.”
        “You're never... going to win,” Superman said as he strained against Kylie with all his might.  “I've been in... tougher situations than this, and I... never surrender.”
        “Fight back as much as you want,” Kylie giggled.  “This is a great workout.  I've never been this pumped before.  I can't wait to start flexing.  Your puny muscles are going to look tiny next to mine.”
        Then Kylie began to methodically move Superman onto his back by moving her legs, expertly in control of his body as she shifted her hips one way, and pressed her foot against his thigh another way, until once again the man of steel was on his back and she was perched on his chest.  Kylie laughed as she wrapped her thighs around Superman, and began to squeeze.  And as earth's most powerful hero began to groan in pain, the assembled women began to chant Kylie's name.  Kylie beamed with pride as she blew kisses to her fans and waved for more cheers, basking in the attention she was receiving, all the while slowly squeezing her thighs tighter.  “Now's she's just showing off,” Lauren said.
        “She's always showing off,” I sighed.
        And as if she heard me, Kylie put her hands on her head and flared her lats above her tiny waist like the hood of a cobra.  Then she puckered her lips and began to flex her pecs--first the right, then the left and then both together—over and over and over.  The mammoth slabs of her pectoral muscles popped and hopped, churning like hydraulic pistons under her tanned skin, which ebbed and flowed with striations when she flexed and relaxed.  And as she flexed, her enormous round breasts bounced up and down, wobbling in symmetrical precision, as she had somehow trained them to jiggle in harmony.  Kylie's curvaceous muscularity and outrageous bustiness provided an intimidating display of excessive femininity, all around me men shrank in fear and women cheered hysterically.  Now the assembled women began to peel their panties off, and throw them to Kylie, as Superman struggled to pull her thighs apart with his arms.  “It's times like this I wish I wore underwear,” Allison sighed.
        As panties rained down on her, Kylie leaned forward again, dangling her gigantic breasts over Superman's head and dragging them lightly across his face as he forced his eyes closed to avoid seeing them, and turned his head to avoid touching them.  He put his hands on the massive swell of Kylie's deltoids to try to push her back, but she grabbed his wrists and held his arms outstretched as she continued to torment him with her colossal hooters.  “What's wrong, Superman?” Kylie jeered.  “I thought men liked tits.  Well from now on, you're going to hate them.  From now on, whenever you see boobs, you're going to think of me, and how I dominated you.”
        Bea Buono was crying tears of joy as she kissed her lacy white panties before hurling them toward my kid sister.  “Humiliate him, Kylie!” she cheered.  “Teach him to fear women!”
        Then with triumphant smile on her face, Kylie leaned forward and smooshed her enormous breasts onto Superman's head, once again swallowing it completely in the jiggling flesh of her bosom.  Superman groaned from beneath the prison of tanned flesh that wobbled around his head as the women around us hugged and kissed.  But suddenly Kylie shrieked and leapt off Superman's body, wiping a streak of blood from the underside of her left breast.  “Did you just bite my breast?” she demanded coldly, her emotionless demeanor more intimidating that her temperamental bellowing.
        “I can't believe it's come to this, Kylie,” Superman said grimly as he rose to his feet.  “But you finally brought me down to your level.   if you want to fight dirty, I can do that.”
        “Oh he's fucking dead,” Allison said with a sadistic laugh.   
        “Okay wimp,” Kylie snarled.  “We're done playing around.  Now you've made me mad.”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #489 on: July 10, 2020, 04:01:44 am »
You seem to use "It was hard to argue with her" an awful lot lol

Since chapter 1.  :)

I use repeated dialogue and event structure to give the story a feeling of cyclical inevitability, kind of like an epic poem.  And also because I'm kind of a lazy writer.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #490 on: July 10, 2020, 04:02:24 am »
That’s a good point.  I’m certainly not here to read about women who aren’t stronger than men.  I’ve always been more interested in the kinder gentler amazon myself, but what I really enjoy reading about is women who completely overpower guys.  So what I’d most like to see is Kylie reveal that she was just toying with Superman, an then proceed to effortlessly overpower him.  But then that’s just me.

By the way, I don’t post much, but I love your story here.  It’s the thing I look forward to most on this site at the moment.

Thanks for the kind words.  I have some good news for you...

Offline semibull

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #491 on: July 10, 2020, 04:10:09 am »
I use repeated dialogue and event structure to give the story a feeling of cyclical inevitability, kind of like an epic poem.  And also because I'm kind of a lazy writer.
Much like poetry and Star Wars. It rhymes.

But in all seriousness I see that Kylie is going to win at this point, there's no denying that. I just hope Rick gets a happy ending right now and for her to realize her hypocrisy.

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #492 on: July 10, 2020, 04:21:36 am »
Now we're getting down to it.  >:D Rick should just sit back, stop fighting it, and enjoy the show like the rest us.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #493 on: July 10, 2020, 05:18:10 am »
Yeah, it seems to me that once again, Kylie is proving to be so insanely strong, fast, and tough that now, if Superman decided to fight her straight up, I don't think he would be able to do much damage, she has just grown too strong in the last couple of chapters, I can only guess that Superman has no chance to defeat her, but there could be a chance of a happy ending yet. I look forward to more, as always. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #494 on: July 10, 2020, 06:47:56 am »
Yeah, it seems to me that once again, Kylie is proving to be so insanely strong, fast, and tough that now, if Superman decided to fight her straight up, I don't think he would be able to do much damage, she has just grown too strong in the last couple of chapters, I can only guess that Superman has no chance to defeat her, but there could be a chance of a happy ending yet. I look forward to more, as always. k+!
I think the only question now is will Kylie let superman live when she is finished with him?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View