Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577312 Posts in 73480 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 05:35:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 246330 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« on: September 27, 2019, 01:52:06 am »
Disclaimer:  The following is a work of satire intended for mature persons only, and any resemblance to persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental or is intended purely as a satire, parody or spoof of such persons and is not intended to communicate any true or factual information about that person.

Part 1, Chapter 1

As my parents hurriedly went about their last minute packing, I looked out the windows into the rain, waiting for the headlights of Allison's car to appear in the darkness. “Rick,” my mom called.  “Since we're going to be gone until next Sunday, I made a ton of leftovers and put them in the freezer.”
        “Thanks mom,” I said absentmindedly.
        The only thing I was hungry for was Allison.  She was only a sophomore, but she was the hottest girl at Fairlawn High School.  She had the prettiest face, the biggest boobs, and the roundest butt.  And as if that wasn't enough, she loved to make out.  We made out in my car at lunch, under the bleachers during assemblies, and in the park after school.  On Wednesday I told her that my parents were going away to the lake for the weekend, and she grabbed my crotch right there in the hallway and leaned in close.  “Good,” she purred as a hard-on started to grow in my jeans.  “We need a chance to get to know each other a little more intimately, if you know what I mean.”
        Now it was Friday night, and I've had a chubby for three days now, my dick still tingling from where she grabbed me.  Every time I closed my eyes I could hear the word 'intimately' fluttering out of her mouth, scented by her cherry chapstick.  My heart jumped for joy when I saw the headlights of Allison's car turning into the driveway.  I had the hottest girl in school all to myself for an entire weekend.  I didn't have to worry about mom and dad, and best of all I didn't have to worry about my bratty 12 year old sister Kylie, who was still at camp for another week. 

When the doorbell rang, I practically knocked mom and dad over to get to the front door.  Allison's green eyes twinkled with mischief, her shining red hair was up in a ponytail, and her killer body was obvious even underneath the heavy raincoat she was wearing.  My parents rushed to the door to meet her.  “Hi Mr. and Mrs. O'Reilly,” Allison said, using the 'good girl' voice she used with teachers.  “It's nice to meet you.  I hope the rain doesn't ruin your weekend at the lake.”
        “It's all clear once you get past Columbia, and it's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow” dad said. 
        Nice to meet you, too, Allison,” mom said.  “Let me take your coat so you can dry off.”
        “Actually I'd like to keep it on if you don't mind,” Allison said.  “I'm freezing.”
        “Suit yourself,” mom said as she and dad went upstairs to finish their last minute packing.
        I showed Allison around the downstairs, and the second we were alone in the living room, she grabbed my shirt, balling up fistfuls of fabric in her hands, and pulled me into a deep, passionate kiss.  “I'm going to fuck your brains out, big boy,” she whispered.  “You have no idea what's in store for you.”
        I had never had girl talk to me like that before, and I froze up.  “Oh yeah?” I said, fumbling.
        “Yeah,” Allison said, kissing me again.  “You're not going to be able to walk right for a week.”
        “Oh yeah?” I said, my brain still grasping for something to say.
        There was a loud bang at the top of the stairs as dad and mom started to bring their luggage out.  We pulled apart quickly, there was a second of awkward silence, and then Allison laughed.  “You're such a dork,” she giggled.  “I have no idea what I see in you.”
        “It must be my swagger,”  I said as she began to look at the family photos on the mantle.
        “No, you don't have any swagger,” Allison said with a smile as she picked up a family portrait from 6 years ago.  “Now she has swagger,” Allison said, pointing to Kylie.
        It was hard to argue with her.  Even at 6 years old, Kylie's cocky smirk, proud body language, and icy stare exuded confidence.  Age 6 was when she started to act out, playing pranks and hurling insults in school and in church.  She got in trouble sometimes, but mom and dad never stopped treating her like a princess.  “She was such a nuisance back then” I said.
        Allison went to the next photo, one taken 4 years ago, and started laughing.  “Your hair is totally hot in this photo, but that shirt is the worst,” Allison said, but then she stooped laughing as her eyes drifted to Kylie again.  “Wow your little sister looks beautiful,” she said. “She matured fast.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  At 8 years old, Kylie was bigger, smarter and prettier than the other girls in her class.  And she knew exactly how to use those advantages to get what she wanted, which was mostly to make other kids cry.  In a couple of short years Kylie had gone from being a nuisance to being a brat.  She got called to the principal's office a few times, but because she was always on the honor roll, and always won spelling bees and science fairs, she never got in trouble.  “She never matured,” I mumbled.  “She's still a brat, just like she was back then.”
        Allison went to the next photo, one taken 2 years ago, here eyes were on me for a second before they drifted to Kylie.  “OMG,” she exclaimed.  “Your little sister has awesome muscles.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  At 10 years old, Kylie had round muscle-packed shoulders and thick bulging biceps, which were on display in the photo thanks to the yellow sundress she wore.  Age 10 was when she fell in love with athletic competition, and soon she was playing every sport in town, both school sponsored and intramural.  She could get straight A's without studying, so threw all of her brainpower and willpower into athletics, and her body responded by packing on more muscle in 6 months than most girls did in their entire lives.  She was stronger and faster than any grade school kid in the state, girl or boy, and she made sure that all the kids in school knew it.  In a couple of short years Kylie had gone from being a brat to being a bully.  Mom and dad got calls from other parents, but because Kylie was the best athlete on every team she was a part of, and always won competitions and set records, she never got in trouble.  “Those muscles made her look like a boy,” I grumbled.
        Allison went to the next photo, one taken last year, and this time she didn't even look at me.  “Holy crap Rick,” Allison exclaimed, eyeing Kylie who was wearing a red sleeveless blouse in the photo.  “Your sister is jacked!  She must have seen your muscles and tried to keep up with you.”
        This time Allison was wrong.  I had never touched a set of weights in my life until Kylie had started bullying me, too.  Age 11 was when she combined her three great loves:  being mean, being dominant, and being strong.  Soon she was feared by every middle school kid in town, but that wasn't enough for her.  She wanted me to be afraid of her, too.  It started innocently enough.  She would challenge me to armwrestling or pull-up contests, letting me come close to winning before coming back at the last second to dominate me, and humiliate me.  Then the beatings started.  First it was just wrestling holds and body blows that made me sore, but soon she started giving me split lips and black eyes.  I started lifting weights and taking judo lessons, so I would have an excuse for being sore and injured.  And maybe, I hoped, to help me defend myself.  My hopes were in vain.  Kylie was strong as an ox and agile as a hummingbird, and I never stood a chance.  In a couple of short years Kylie had gone from being a bully to being a terror, in school and at home.  Mom and dad almost got taken to court a few times, but Kylie won every academic and athletic honor possible, and colleges were lining up to offer her scholarships before she was even old enough to drive, so everyone in town let her do whatever she wanted. 
        Then, last year, I hit puberty with a vengeance.  I went through a growth spurt and started to bulk up.  The weightlifting and judo started to click into place.  Kylie still beat me at everything, but her victories were getting harder and harder to come by.  Finally, a few months ago, she stopped picking on me so she could focus on easier targets at school.  I felt a great sense of relief to know that I was no longer being bullied by my little sister, but every so often Kylie would shoot a hateful glance at me that made my blood run cold, and I worried that the worst was still to come.  I took the photo from Allison and put it back on the mantle.  “Hey are you here for me or my sister?” I asked with a wink.
        “Well, I've been with lots of girls,” Allison said with a smile, “but normally they're in college.”
        I couldn't even try to act cool now.  “That's so hot,” I blurted out.
        “It's even hotter than you're imagining,” Allison purred, placing her hand on my junk.  “But if you play your cards right, you might just get to experience it first hand.  Would you like that?”
        “Oh God yes,” I mumbled, paralyzed with lust.
        Then the sound of luggage hitting the floor at the bottom of the stairs made us snap out of our flirtatious embrace.  I concealed my chubby as mom and dad walked into the living room.

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 07:03:39 am »
Love your stories man. Can’t wait to see what kind of muscle stud Kylie has become and what she does to both of them. Def hope she’s got huge pecs and arms!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 09:58:02 am »
wow, a great start!!! I love it!!!
go on...
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 12:56:35 pm »
I know I'm excited!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 10:59:57 pm »
Part 1, Chapter 2

While mom and dad were fussing with their luggage, Allison wandered behind them so that they couldn't see her.  Then, with a dirty smile, Allison opened her coat to reveal the hottest body I had ever seen, wrapped in a red slingshot bikini. Her creamy skin glowed with sexual energy, barely covered by the narrow red straps of the scandalous swimsuit that exposed her long legs, full hips, tight tummy, and big round tits.  She was hot I nearly fainted right there. 
        “You two don't leave a mess,” Dad said as he stood up and turned around. 
        In a flash, Allison had closed her coat and pretended to be examining the dining room.  “This is lovely china,” she said.  “And I especially like the tea cups.”
        Then all of a sudden the floor began to reverberate with the rhythm of a jackhammered bass line, and the air began to hum with the muffled sound of heavy metal drifting up from the basement.  “Oh one more thing, Rick,” mom said.  Your sister got home from camp a week early.  I'm sure she'll spend all her time in basement and in the fridge, but be sure you check on her at least once.”
        My heart sank to my shoes.  “What do you mean Kylie is home early?” I asked.
        Dad shrugged.  “The camp van dropped her off this afternoon while you were at school,” he said.  “We were in such a hurry to get packed we didn't get around to telling you.”
        This was the worst news possible.  Kylie and I had an uneasy truce for the past few months, but now, with mom and dad away, I was sure she'd find a way to ruin my weekend.  As the door closed behind mom and dad, I looked into the kitchen and glanced nervously at the door that led to the basement.  I could see it vibrate slightly from the music that Kylie had blaring down there. 
        Then I felt a delicate hand on my jawline, and Allison turned my face toward her.  It had been about a second since my parents had left, but she already shed her overcoat, and she stood in her red slingshot bikini, her hips cocked, twirling her hair with her free hand.  “Why are you looking at the kitchen?” she asked with a smile.  There's nothing in there that's as hot, juicy, or delicious as me.”
        “Oh yeah?” I stammered.   
        Once again, that was all I could manage to say.  I had never been with a girl as beautiful or as sexually aggressive as Allison.  I couldn't stop staring at her, and I couldn't find anything to say.   She didn't seem to mind.  “You keep asking 'oh yeah?',” she said with a giggle as she began to gently rub her crotch.  “What does that mean?  Does that mean that you want to fuck me?”
        “Yes,” I gulped as Allison took my right hand and put in on her left breast.
        “I thought so,” she laughed.  “After all, pretty much everybody that lays eyes on me wants to fuck me.  But I chose you.  Doesn't that make you feel lucky?”
        “Yes,” I gulped as Allison took my left hand and put in on her right breast.
        I tried not to shake too much, but I had only really had sex two or three times, and it was pretty obvious that Allison was at a different level.  Not only that, her tits were so big I could barely get my hands around them.  I wanted to squeeze and jiggle them, but I didn't want to seem too eager, so I just stroked them.  I guess that was the right thing to do, because when my thumbs rubbed across her nipples, they tugged just a bit on the fabric of her swimsuit and she moaned a little.  “Do that again,” she purred as she grabbed my butt and pulled me close.  “My nipples are very sensitive to touch.”
        I stroked her again, but I guess I did it wrong.  “No, like you did the first time,” she said sourly.
        As I tried to replicate the sensation that made Allison moan, she pulled me in for a kiss.  I tried to slip her the tongue, but she backed away.  “Too much tongue,” she spat.  “Let's try that again.”
        Then I heard a laugh from the direction of the kitchen, and I froze.  Standing next to the refrigerator was my 12 year old sister Kylie, in white tennis shoes with her blonde hair up in a ponytail, sweat beading on her tanned face, and a towel in one hand.  She was wearing a pink sweatsuit with white printing that read 'Silly boy, weights are for girls'.  Kylie was normally stone-faced and serious, but tonight she had a little smirk on her face.  “How long have you been there?” I asked.
        “Long enough to see that you don't know what you're doing,” Kylie laughed.
        I turned my body, trying to conceal my hard on.  I didn't want my little sister thinking Allison and I having sex.  Allison didn't seem to care.  She turned toward Kylie and waved as if she wasn't  falling out of a tiny slingshot bikini.  “Hi there,” she said.  “My name's Allison.  You must be Kylie.”
        “I'm going to call you Tits McGee instead,” Kylie said coldly as she opened the refrigerator.  “At least until you put on some clothes.  Or until you dump my dork brother, and I don't have to see your boobs bouncing around.  But don't stop making out on my account.  I just came up for some protein.”
        “Is there like a gym down there or something?” Allison asked, unfazed by Kylie's rudeness.
        “Yes,” Kylie said.  “It's my private weight room.  And by private, I mean 'stay out or else'.”
        “So, are you working out down there or something?” Allison asked.
        Kylie looked at the protein shake in her right hand, the towel in her left hand, then down at the logo on her sweatshirt, and then at the basement door.  “I hope you're not spending too much time on your valedictory speech,” she said to Allison.  “Because I have some bad news for you.”
        I flushed with anger at the insult, but Allison was still smiling as she tried to engage Kylie in conversation.  “Rick and I were checking out the family photos in the living room earlier,” she said. “You looked awesome in that red blouse.  Do you still have muscles like that?”
        “Muscles like I had last year?”  Kylie asked, closing the refrigerator.  “No. Not anymore.”
        Allison's face fell, almost as if she was saddened by Kylie's answer.  “Why not?” she asked.  “What happened to your muscles?”
        Kylie shook her protein shake as Allison waited for her answer.  “They got bigger,” Kylie finally said, opening the bottle.  “I don't have muscles like that anymore because my muscles got bigger.”
        Allison's smile returned as Kylie drank her protein shake in one gulp and turned toward the basement door.  As she walked, she crushed the plastic bottle in her hand and threw it backwards over her shoulder.  The bottle flew through the air in an arc and landed perfectly in the recycling bin.  I had seen Kylie do that dozens of times, but Allison was obviously impressed. 
        It was weird to see my girlfriend so impressed with my little sister, but I took a deep breath and counted Kylie's steps as she headed back to the basement.  Soon she would be back in the basement, with the door locked, and Allison and I would be alone.  But just before Kylie took the first step downstairs, Allison called out to her.  “Hey Kylie,” she said.  “Can I see your muscles?”
        Kylie stopped and turned around.  She leaned against the doorpost, her face calm and  expressionless as always.  “Why do you want to see my muscles?” she asked.
        “I don't know,” Allison said, turning her toes inward, almost as if she were nervous.  “I just think it's cool that a girl your age has muscles as big as a boy.”
        “There aren't any boys as big as me,” Kylie scoffed.  “My muscles are the biggest.”
        Allison blushed, although I couldn't understand why.  Allison was aggressive and confident with me, so why did Kylie made her titter like a nervous schoolgirl?  “So can I see them?” Allison asked. 
        “No,” Kylie said.
        I breathed a sigh of relief, but to my horror, Kylie didn't go down into the basement.  She continued to lean against the wall, her icy gaze fixed on us.  “Why not?” Allison asked.
        “Because you couldn't handle it,” Kylie said.  “You'd freak out.”
        I wanted to derail the conversation, but Allison responded immediately.  “Hey, you get to see all my assets in this bikini,” Allison said.  “Just show me your muscles, and I promise I won't freak out.”
        Kylie rolled her eyes and sighed.  “I'll tell you what,” she said, walking toward the kitchen table.  “If either one of you can beat me at armwrestling, I'll show you my muscles.”
        With that, Kylie slid the kitchen table and propped both her arms up at the elbow.  “Come on Rick,” Allison whispered as she rubbed my butt.  “I just want to see her flex like once or twice.  Then I'll so something super special for you.  Just promise me that you won't let her win.  Promise.”
        That was a promise I wasn't sure I could keep.  I had never beaten Kylie at anything.  She was 4'11” and weighed less than 100 pounds, but over the past two years she had proven time and time again that she could bend me in half like a daisy stem or throw me around like a rag doll whenever she wanted to.  And although I was kind of used to losing to her when I was alone, I hated to think about being humiliated in front of the hottest girl in school.  Then Allison's hand snuck between my legs and began juggling my balls, and lust overtook my brain.  “I promise,” I blurted out, unable to stop myself.
        There was no backing out now.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2019, 12:02:50 am »
Great reading your new story! Kylie is a lovely terror so far!

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2019, 03:59:15 am »
Part 1, Chapter 3

I followed Allison to the table, a table at which Kylie had beaten me at armwrestling dozens of times over the past few couple of years.  I told myself that this time would be different.  My lifts had been going up steadily for the past few months, without beatings from Kylie to limit my flexibility and recovery.  I was twice as strong as I was the last time we arm-wrestled, when she taunted me by letting me win for a second before slamming my arm down.  Now, I was one of the strongest guys in my high school, and Kylie was just a girl in middle school. 
        I reminded myself of those things as I sat down.  I felt confident as I took Kylie's girly hand in mine.  It felt small, and I felt strong.  After a second of silence, Kylie counted down.  “3, 2, 1,” she said.
        Allison pulled as hard as she could, but she couldn't budge my little sister's arm, despite the fact that she was several years older than Kylie, and despite the fact that she had surprising definition in her shoulders and arms that sprang to life as she strained. 
        I was faring better.  Much better.  Kylie was really strong, stronger than any 12 year old girl should be.  She was also stronger than the last time we armwrestled, but so was I.  Her arm trembled as I slowly forced it down toward the table.  I was ecstatic.  “You've gotten a lot stronger,” Kylie said.
        “I remember when you were 11,” I crowed as Kylie's hand neared the table.  “You would let me think I was going to win, then beat me at the last second.  This time it's going to be different.”
        “No it isn't,” Kylie said casually as her arm suddenly froze in place, her hand a mere centimeter from touching the table.  “It's never going to be different.  I'll always be stronger.  I'll always win.”
        I leaned into Kylie with all my might, sweat dripping down my face as I tried to force her hand down just one more centimeter.  But there was no give at all.  It was as if I was trying to armwrestle a bronze statue.  Kylie let me struggle against her for another second or so before forcing my arm all the way back up, and then all the way down with one smooth motion.  Once again, she had lured me into thinking I could beat her, only to crush me at the last possible second.  I burned with embarrassment.
        I can't believe that Kylie had humiliated me in front of my new girlfriend.  That was lousy even by her standards.  I wanted to slink away and hide, but I couldn't even stand up because Kylie wouldn't let go. Her grip was horrifyingly powerful as she kept my arm pinned to the table, and her forearm felt as big as a fire hydrant as it rested on mine.  “Just think,” she said, “you spent all that time lifting weights just so you could stand up to me, and I can still crush you like a bug.  Besides, you know how I angry I get when people try to stand up to me.”  Kylie leaned close, fixing me with her withering gaze.  “You shouldn't make me angry, Rick,” she said.  “When I get angry, it's like a bomb goes off inside me, and I go next level.  I go next level in ways you can't even imagine.”
        I couldn't meet Kylie's gaze.  I shrank from her like a frightened animal, the memory of months of beatings still fresh in my mind.  While I cowered, Kylie turned her attention to Allison.  She forced Allison's arm inevitably downward, but oddly enough, not as quickly or as easily as mine.  “Guess what, Rick?” Kylie asked, releasing our hands as she stood up from the table.  “Tits McGee is stronger than you.  She's too hot for you and too strong for you.  You're going to lose her.”

A second later the basement door slammed shut, locking with a click, and the sound of heavy metal started to pump through the house.  Allison immediately punched me in the shoulder.  It hurt a lot more than I expected.  “What the hell, Rick,” she said.  “You promised that you would beat her.”
        “I don't know what happened,” I said, frantically looking for an excuse.  “I guess I was preoccupied with the gorgeous sexpot that I tricked into spending the weekend with me.”
        I don't know where that line came from, but it must have been good, because Allison was all over me.  She took my head in her hands and pushed her tongue into my mouth, and a few seconds later I was on my back in my bed, staring up at her mesmerizing beauty.  My eyes drifted over each part of her perfect body, from her red-painted toenails to her shining hair.  “Do you like what you see?” she asked with a low, smoky voice as she reached behind her neck and unhooked her bikini. 
        “Even your collarbones are sexy,” I mumbled.
        “I haven't heard that one before,” she said as she pulled her bikini off, sitting proudly with her hands on her hips and her huge, round breasts pointed outward.  “Mostly guys just talk about these.”
        I got hard as a rock instantly.  “Sweet Jesus,” I gulped.  “They're amazing.”
        Allison laughed as she lowered herself onto my penis, and began to rock back and forth.  That night I lost track of time as Allison made good on her promise to fuck my brains out.  Her body moved in ways I didn't know a body could move, she bent me in ways I didn't know I could bend, and I felt pleasure that I couldn't have imagined before.  When she finally collapsed on top of me, dripping with sweat, it was almost a relief.  “So how was that?” she asked.  “Was I everything you hoped for?”
        “I love you,” I blurted out.
        Allison's mouth puckered and her brow furrowed.  “Ooh.  That might be a problem,” she said as she stretched out next to me.  “For now let's just be fuck buddies.  And let's not use the 'L' word.”

Allison and I woke up early, and I promised to make her pancakes after we showered.  She used the shower in the master bathroom while I used the shower in the hall bathroom, and we met in the kitchen.  She was still in her red slingshot bikini, and I got semi-erect just sitting in the same room as her.  Music was still pulsing through the floorboards.  “That music is kind of annoying,” Allison said.  “Did your sister forget to turn it off last night or something?”
        “I don't know, maybe,” I said.
        That was a lie.  Kylie never forgot anything.  She turned that music on like clockwork every morning.  Kylie had carefully managed every minute of her day since she was 8, and she had been working out from 5:30 AM to 7:00 AM since she was 10.   She never missed a single day, not even on holidays or during vacations.  “Can we go down into the basement and turn the music off?”  Allison asked, checking out the kitchen as I made pancakes.  “Maybe check out her super-secret gym?”
        “We really can't,” I said.  “Mom and dad gave her the whole basement to use as her personal gym, and she always keeps the door locked.  She won't let anyone else go down there.”
        I was getting a little ticked off at Allison.  It was the first thing in the morning, I was making her breakfast after a night of incredible sex, and for some reason she was thinking about my little sister.  Fortunately, she got distracted by something else.  “Holy shit, you have a pool?” she exclaimed.  “It's huge, too!  You didn't tell me you had a giant pool.  Are you like, the perfect boyfriend or what?”
        I smiled.  “It's too bad you didn't bring a bikini,” I said with a wink.
        Allison wrapped her arms around my chest.  “Maybe I'll just lay out nude,” she whispered.
        I got rock hard again, and had to back up to stop my johnson from hitting the oven door as I finished the pancakes.  After breakfast, Allison and I went back into my bedroom played Street Fighter 5.  She would always pick Cammy.  “She has a great ass,” she said.  “So thick and toned.”
        That was a strange thing for her to say, but I agreed with her, so I didn't say anything.  We made out on my bed until Allison noticed that the sun was shining brightly, and we decided to lay out by the pool, and make out there instead.  We got our lotion and sunglasses and headed toward the kitchen.  When we got there the music had stopped, and Kylie was at the table eating oatmeal and eggs as she read a book the size of a dictionary.  “Good morning Kylie,” Allison said.
        “Good morning Tits McGee,” Kylie replied without looking up.
        “We're going to lay out by the pool,” Allison said.  “Would you like to join us?”
        I was a bit startled to hear that, and I was thankful that it was almost 10:00 AM, which is when Kylie practiced her violin on Saturdays.  “You want to see my muscles really badly, don't you?” Kylie asked.  “I'm starting to get embarrassed for you.”
        “I was just trying to be nice,” Allison said lightly, seeming neither hurt nor defensive.
        A few minutes later Allison and I were out by the pool.  I was in my blue trunks and Allison was in her red sling bikini.  It was hard not to ogle her as she lay in the sun, her creamy skin glistening with sweat.  She knew it, too.  “If you keep staring at me, only half of your face will get tanned,” she said.
        “I'll wait until you turn over and move to the other side,” I said.
        Allison sat up on her elbows and smiled.  “Where did all this smooth talk come from?” she asked.  “Last night all you could say was 'oh yeah?' with this dumb look on your face.”
        “I guess you bring out something in me,” I said, leaning in for a kiss.
        Just before our lips touched we heard a door slam, and we looked up.  Kylie stood by the backdoor in a terrycloth robe and blue flip flops.  She was wearing sunglasses of mirrored blue glass, her long blonde hair perfectly styled, and she was looking out over the water as if we weren't there.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2019, 04:15:23 am »
Wow, I am in awe of your writing ability, not only to build up anticipation for the next part, but delivering when the next part comes, I really like what I see here, Kylie being a Mary-Janeish character, so smart, so strong, so bad ass, I really can't wait to read more! Great stuff as always, Grbaclig! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MrCrowley

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 07:49:58 am »
Man this story is shaping up to be great quickly. Love the sterness, the sass and attitude Kylie has, seems like her muscles will be on par of her temperament.
The writing is so solid, can hardly wait for the next issue! The teases are killing me!

:rock: :rock:

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 05:20:58 pm »
I am in love with the character of Kylie. So rude, so selfish.
Go on, I can't wait.
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2019, 01:34:42 pm »
Part 1, Chapter 4

My heart sank as I realized that it was now 10:30 AM, and Kylie was done practicing her violin.  “Don't you listen to those science podcasts from 10:30 to noon?”  I asked.
        “I'm all caught up,” she said flatly as she untied the belt of her robe.  “Besides, I need to work on my tan for my competition next week.  But I think I'll take a dip in the pool first.”
        Kylie let her robe fall to the ground, as she stepped out of her flip flops and took off her sunglasses.  Allison almost fell out of her chair.  “Oh.  My.  God,”  she said.  “She is beyond jacked.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  Every muscle in Kylie's young body was bulging with mass and shredded to perfection, from her shoulders which were the size of softballs and were visibly split into all three deltoid heads, to her calves which were shaped like upside-down hearts and were so sharply defined that they looked to be carved from marble   
        And every muscle in Kylie's young body was visible, because she was wearing her skimpy blue bikini.  Kylie bought the blue bandeau bikini 2 years ago, and it caused a fight between her and dad the second she brought it home.  Dad said that it was too revealing for a 10 year old girl.  Kylie said that she bought it with her birthday money, and that women didn't need to be ashamed of their bodies.  They agreed to settle the fight with an armwrestling match, which Kylie won handily. 
        True to his word, dad let her keep her bikini, which she wore whenever she was angry with him, just to remind him of her victory.  She even wore it once in the dead of winter, when Dad made her get up early to shovel the snow.  Kylie stomped outside barefoot with no hat, clad only in her bikini, and cleared the driveway and the sidewalk without so much as a shiver while passing drivers slowed down to gawk in amazement. 
        And if the blue bikini was too revealing 2 years ago, it was absolutely scandalous now.  With a strapless bandeau top no thicker than a belt struggling to cover her broad chest and flaring back, and a bottom so low cut that it seemed to disappear between her muscle-packed thighs, it did more to accentuate her sculpted body than to conceal it. 
        With each step toward the diving board, Kylie's beveled calves bulged, her vastus and hamstring muscles pumped, and her deeply dimpled glutes contracted.  Allison's jaw was literately hanging open as she watched Kylie climb onto the diving board.  Standing near the edge of the diving board, Kylie raised her arms laterally like a crucifix and then slowly brought them overhead, her lats as thick as bowling pins, bulging like wings of steel.  She stood for a moment to show off her eight chiseled abdominals framed by rocky ribs, ribbons of serratus muscles, and obliques that curled into a perfect apollo's belt as they descended from her narrow waist into the fabric of her bikini bottom.  “Holy shit Rick,” Allison said.  “A 12 year old girl is not supposed to have a body like that.  It's unreal.”
        It was hard to argue with her.  Kylie had little girl's face and neck, hands and wrists, and ankles and feet.  But everything in between was sculpted muscle packed into golden brown skin.  Kylie had always been strong, but she was still my little sister.  It was hard for me to accept that she was built like a cross-fit champion, only at about half the size and wearing a more revealing outfit. 
        We watched in awe as she approached her dive, her muscles rippling with striations and throbbing with power as she hopped, crouched, and then leapt into the air.  She launched upward like a rocket, easily ten feet above the surface of the water, did three perfect somersaults, and then plunged into the pool fingertips first, leaving only the tiniest splash and ripple behind her.  It was a flawless dive, the kind I had seen her execute dozens of times to win medals at swim meets.  I had gotten used to Kylie's showy displays of athletic prowess, but Allison was seeing her for the first time, and was visibly impressed.  She continue to stare at the pool, slack-jawed, as Kylie swam about the pool under the surface, zooming through the water like a torpedo as she went back and forth, around and around.  “Is she ever going to come up?” Allison asked.  “How long can she hold her breath?”
        “She's just showing off,” I grumbled.  “She's trying to convince you that she's some kind of supergirl or something.”
        “It's totally working,” Allison said, her eyes glued to the pool.
        I was getting sick and tired of hearing Allison gush about my little sister, and I was starting to tense up just thinking about it.  I was just about to say something that I would probably regret when Allison put her hand on my swim trunks, and started stroking my dick.  I relaxed instantly.  Allison's touch reminded me that no matter how much she idolized my little sister, she was my girlfriend and my lover, and Kylie wasn't ever going to change that.
        After a few minutes underwater, Kylie finally broke through the surface, arms outstretched, and grabbed the edge of the diving board.  Water streamed from her lumpy, muscle-packed back as she pulled herself up out of the water, using the diving board to do a close-grip pull-up.  “There she goes, showing off again,” I grumbled.  “I hope she doesn't keep this up for much longer.”
        But Kylie wasn't done showing off.  As soon as her chin reached the top of the diving board, she transitioned smoothly into a muscle-up, her shoulders and lats erupting into bulging, perfectly segmented muscle groups as she raised herself up until her navel was level with the diving board.  Now she extended her arms just enough to raise her deeply dimpled buttocks out of the water, knowing fully that they were completely exposed by the tiny strip of blue fabric that constituted her bikini bottom.  Her arms now fully extended, Kylie began to raise her legs into a side splits.  Her thighs bulged with thick cables of muscle that shifted beneath her skin like pythons wrapped in golden-brown silk, and her delicate toes were pointed so that her calves jutted out with diamond-hard prominence.  Water lapped on the undersides of Kylie's thighs and glutes as she suspended herself motionless for several seconds, her incredible arms keeping her body aloft, and her amazing legs maintaining the side splits.  “I wish she would hurry up and get this over with,” I grumbled.
        But Kylie still wasn't done showing off.  Slowly, she began to transition into a handstand, her delts and triceps rippling with striations as she began to rotate her head downward and her butt upward, her legs held perfectly still by the chiseled muscles that ran from her ankles to her groin.  Once Kylie sunk in her handstand she drew her legs together, her body now straight as an arrow, her blond hair spilling on to the diving board and her tiny feet pointing skyward.  “Did you see that?”  Allison hissed.  “That was amazing!  Do you have any idea how strong you have to be to do that?”
        “She's in gymnastics.  They all do that stuff.  They do it all the time,” I grumbled, trying to downplay what was obviously an incredible act of strength, flexibility, and coordination. 
        “Uh, no they don't Rick,” Allison laughed.  “I was in gymnastics for years and no one ever did anything even close to that.  I mean, she had to fight the drag of the water, and her form was perfect.”
        Kylie held her handstand for a few seconds while Allison continued to stare at her.  Then she slowly arched her back and let her legs fold toward the diving board, as her arms coiled with muscular power like steel springs.  Then with one quick motion she gracefully flipped forward onto her feet and walking off the diving board, striding with a natural ease that belied the amazing physical feat that she had just performed.  Kylie grabbed her robe and glasses off the ground in one smooth motion and then, to my horror, she began walking toward Allison and I.  “Kylie, that was amazing!” Allison said, chirping like an excited schoolgirl.  “You're like, a superhero or something.”
        Kylie ignored her, and walked to the side of my chair, her eyes fixed on mine like a predatory animal.  With the sun at her back, and her body bulging with muscle, my 12 year old little sister seemed to tower of me, despite the fact that she was a foot shorter than I was.  “You're in my chair,” she said.  “You need to move.”
        “Give it a rest Kylie,” I said, my voice choked with frustration and a more than a little fear.  “We all saw your muscles, and we all know you're really strong so just... just go inside.”
        “You're in my chair,” Kylie said again.  “You need to move.  Now!”
        I hated when Kylie bullied me in private, but now she was pushing me around in front of Allison.  This was too much.  I was ready to burst.  “For God's sake, Kylie!”  I yelled.  “Will you just-”
        I never got a chance to finish my sentence.  With a little sigh of exasperation, Kylie grabbed the sun lounger and flipped it over, spilling me head over heals into the yard.  My shoulder screamed with pain as I rolled over. 
        As struggled to my hands and knees, Kylie began to towel off with the terrycloth robe, studying her body as if she were looking for flaws in her sculpted physique, all the while smiling smugly in the knowledge that there were no flaws to be found.  When her body was dry she began to vigorously dry her hair.  I had struggled up to my feet when Kylie finished drying her hair and dropped the makeshift towel to the ground, revealing a mane of blonde hair that was a perfect as if she had just walked out of a salon.  “Whoa.”  Allison said.  “How did you do that with your hair?  Who's your stylist?”
        “I don't have one,” Kylie said, producing a tube of suntan lotion.  “I just wake up like this.”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2019, 01:41:04 pm »
Man this story is shaping up to be great quickly. Love the sterness, the sass and attitude Kylie has, seems like her muscles will be on par of her temperament.
The writing is so solid, can hardly wait for the next issue! The teases are killing me!

:rock: :rock:

:thanks:

I'm glad the teases work.  I am playing around with structure in my recent stories.  When I wrote "Girls Just Want To Have Fun," I used a random number generator to pick characters, settings and themes.  For this story, I want every chapter to be very short, and to end on either a tease or some foreshadowing.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2019, 02:25:58 pm »
Awesome story and writing!

:rock:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2019, 05:12:36 pm »
Wow, I just love Kylie! She is so perfect in so many ways, so smart, so strong, so muscular, so beautiful, so agile, I have no doubt that she is just as fast as she is at such a high level in those other things too, I have no trouble believing that if her bullying gets so much for her brother and he decides to take off in his car, she can catch up to him on foot, even giving him a 5 minute head start. I never get tired of the whole Mary Sue type of character, especially if she's as young as Kylie! The next chapter can't come soon enough! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Online wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2019, 11:59:37 am »
This story is awesome! I really like very young girls who are so much superior to their older counterparts :)

There is only problem with such superhuman characters: it's difficult to develop story farther and keep it interesting. I never succeed :(

And I have few questions about future development if allowed :)

Any detailed numbers on measurements and lifts in the future?
Kylie is perfectly beautiful, but does she loose to Allison in bust department?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View