Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581613 Posts in 74166 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 22, 2024, 07:32:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  WPW Magazine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: WPW Magazine  (Read 31351 times)

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
WPW Magazine
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:59:56 am »
What do you think of the 'revamped' WPW site? I used to buy downloads quite a lot from the old site. Although not cheap, they sometimes had deals (5 for the price of 1, etc), and had a good selection of workout, posing and wrestling vids of fbbs and fitness women. Now it seems they have removed 80% of the fbb vids, done away with the wrestling vids, and it is 90% photo clubs - which I never buy. It seems they are reintroducing old vids piecemeal. I was happy with the old format, with new workout downloads every month. What do you think?

Forum Saradas

WPW Magazine
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:59:56 am »

niteshdw

Re: WPW Max
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 12:59:34 am »
I have a lot of picture clubs from the "old" site. This new one I cant stand. For one thing, it gives me errors on Firefox. I used to look forward to the occasional sales they had. Now its been a while since I visited it. They've lost me as a customer.

Offline ranman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 08:47:43 am »
I agree with you in that I liked the old format, and it's kind of a pain that they're re-releasing the old videos.

On the plus side though, now when you buy a video, apparently it stays on the site forever now. So it's not just a 30 day "rental" of sorts anymore. Kind of makes me wish I had waited until now to buy all those videos lol.
I absolutely LOVE NABBA Figure!

Offline dad123

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 12:56:00 pm »
the pricing for the photo sets are crazy.$7.95 for 21 pics,thats crazy.

Offline ranman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 01:01:22 pm »
Yeah, I never buy the photo sets until they do those 1 dollar deals. I don't mind spending 20 bucks on a 165 minute video though.
I absolutely LOVE NABBA Figure!

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
WPW Magazine
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 04:48:06 pm »
I have recently paid for a dvd download off WPW mag (NOT wpwmax). It wouldn't download after a few attempts, then I had problems with the FTP password/username. Despite several attempts to contact them, they only replied the first time, which was nearly a week ago, saying they were trying to solve it. I don't want to be too critical at this stage, but they seem a bit slow in resolving the problem. Anyone had any experiences with them? I did buy a few magazines some years ago with no problems, if I recall correctly.

rom553

Re: WPW Magazine
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 04:15:54 pm »
I've had problems with them in the past with resolving issues.
They don't seem interested in helping after they have your money.
They won't get my business anymore.
 :hellno:    :look:

phy911

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 05:26:48 pm »
I have recently paid for a dvd download off WPW mag (NOT wpwmax).

I think you can purchase DVD's but I didn't think that they had video downloads only magazines? Are you referring to:
Code: [Select]
http://wpwmagazineonline.comCoded link highlight to see it.

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 07:33:23 pm »
I have recently paid for a dvd download off WPW mag (NOT wpwmax).

I think you can purchase DVD's but I didn't think that they had video downloads only magazines? Are you referring to:
Code: [Select]
http://wpwmagazineonline.comCoded link highlight to see it.

Yes I was surprised to discover they do downloads now. But I think only from 650 or 700, though they sometimes include older vids on later ones.  However, as I was saying, don't rely on good customer service. They still haven't replied  :-[

phy911

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 08:51:04 pm »
Yes I was surprised to discover they do downloads now. But I think only from 650 or 700, though they sometimes include older vids on later ones.  However, as I was saying, don't rely on good customer service. They still haven't replied  :-[

Ah ha! I looked and found the video downloads you were referring to. Thanks for pointing them out.

Regarding customer service I had a delay once with a magazine download because I went through paypal instead of ccbill. It was April of last year and my order was placed on a Thursday and by Saturday I had not received a password so I emailed them on Sunday and included my transaction ID number. Later that day new I received an email back with an apology and was told that my information had been forwarded to someone named "Julie". Shortly after I was emailed my password and everything was fine.

It seems to me that if you use paypal the password must be created by a "person" at wpwmag.

Today is Mother's Day in the USA and perhaps the human element that deals with technical support is off work. Hopefully in a little more time you get the help you need.

Since you've pointed out the downloads I'll try one for myself and I'll report back.

Street Fighter

Offline ollie703

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2012, 04:00:27 pm »
They got back today. They have offered to give me a refund, mail a dvd at no extra cost, or give me an alternative download. Well I can't fault them on that. Hopefully the downloads will work because I was hoping to buy 4-5 of them  :thanks:

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
wpwmagazineonline.com Antiquated?
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 12:35:23 pm »
I find it absolutely infuriating that the site only provides downloading options for titles starting from the wpw-500 range onwards and arbitrarily to older videos depending on who demands them...
The only luck I had was in convincing them to provide wpw-257(ericca kern) in downloadable format and that was only after a swath of inconveniences and blunders from their part!

whats more infuriating is that seemingly all the good videos are old legendary pre-wpw-500 titles, cant they provide the download-on-demand option or something on those lines?

what do you guys think?  :angry:
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: wpwmagazineonline.com Antiquated?
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 01:19:06 pm »
I think you're right.  A LOT of WPW's best vids are in the pre-500 range.  You figure, if anything they'd start by making those downloadable and then work their way upwards.  Instead they've got it backwards.  And none of the RM vids are downloadable as well.  And that is a big headscratcher as many of those vids are better than the WPW vids.  I've been waiting to download the 2 early Kelly Felske vids for years.  Don't really know what their thinking is.  Also they have some vids available to download on WPWMax but not on WPWMagazineonline.  All I do is  :-[ and continue waiting for Kelly.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline DRF

• Activity:
    0%
  • The Denise Rutkowski Story
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 01:48:26 pm »
Have you tried asking them about possibly uploading the Kelly videos for purchase? because most often, at least when I ask them, they always seem to oblige(for the sake of making $$) by saying they're gonna include the requested video with their next set of DVDs in  their weekly/monthly newsletter(Which I think is only emailed privately to customers)....
Please help share and support the GoFundMe page created by Denise Rutkowski's mom

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 06:18:52 pm »
wpwmax.com has some pre 500 videos, but at the moment they are going through the entire RM set.
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  WPW Magazine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View