Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574389 Posts in 72910 Topics by 28754 Members - Latest Member: gunlock123 April 19, 2024, 03:18:44 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)  (Read 42780 times)

Offline Karharot

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 07:19:55 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You should make discounts on bulk VOD purchases. There is a 20% discount for subscribers but bulk purchases are very expensive. For example, an additional 30% discount can be made for purchases of 5 or more because there are over 700 VODs

that`s one of the things that they seems don`t undesrtand!!
they have so many videos, with very high prices, and that`s stop people to actualy buying them!!
absolutely every interesting video is now only in VOD section...the HB + membership is not cost even one cent anymore....
it seems these guys don`t understand simple laws of eceonomisc, which is very sad!
I Saradas

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 07:19:55 pm »

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 08:33:34 pm »
absolutely every interesting video is now only in VOD section...the HB + membership is not cost even one cent anymore....

Last I checked you still needed HB+ membership to view videos at a decent quality - low-res ones were ok to view by anyone.

As for all the good stuff going into VOD - so true. Which is why I have taken my $$ elsewhere.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2019, 09:11:03 pm »
I am saying, that by some strange reason HB + models are only skinny bikini and figure girls.
And on VOD`s are the girls who have muscles, as physique and BB. No idea why.
I don`t `care about this "new" Herbiceps, for me you guys destroyed one of the best products on internet of all time.
I am care only about your VOD`s, which, unfortunately, are expensive and updates are not very often (as you promised before).

We have updated the site every day for the past 6 months.  I don't know that we can do much better than that, mate. ;)

Different customers want different products and we try to serve each in a way that is also good for the health of the business. When you look at the top 20 female muscle sites in the world, not a single one of them is membership-only. When you say "destroyed", can you describe what you mean?

No man, not updates of HB +, they are very often, but as I said, not for me...I am talking about VOD`s updates

Interesting note, but I'll definitely look into this.  I was under the impression that we're putting out at least 3-4 VODs almost every week.  In fact, one common complaint is that we release too MANY VODs relative to the amount of regular member and free videos.  I've heard requests for specific types of VODs, but I think your message is the first time I've seen anyone say they wanted more VODs, period.  Thank you for this!

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2019, 09:12:43 pm »
As i understand HB plus VODs can be only purcased as a streaming videos.

:sorry:, but I don't like that, I want videos to download. 

I am little old-fashioned and I can't do nothing about it ...  What a pity, so many good videos ...
No, All VODs can be downloaded.

Zakaka is correct - all of the VODs on HB+ can be downloaded, as can all of the HB-labeled content on HBC.  Please email us if you have trouble downloading a purchase.

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2019, 09:15:12 pm »
You should make discounts on bulk VOD purchases. There is a 20% discount for subscribers but bulk purchases are very expensive. For example, an additional 30% discount can be made for purchases of 5 or more because there are over 700 VODs

This is a great idea that we are investigating.  If you make a bulk purchase (5 or more VODs) this week on HB+ (between now and 05 JAN), email us and let me know.  I'll send a little gift your way. 

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2019, 10:13:17 pm »

that`s one of the things that they seems don`t understand!!
they have so many videos, with very high prices, and that`s stop people to actualy buying them!!
it seems these guys don`t understand simple laws of economics, which is very sad!

We hope people will like our products and will enjoy what they buy, but can't debate value with anyone. No matter how we may feel about the fairness of our pricing, ultimately, all customers make those decisions for themselves.  There's content for a wide variety of visitors, regardless of how much they would like to spend, even if they don't want to buy anything at all.  There are people who have stated that we're crazy to be producing Free content, but we strongly believe in trying to avail some of our content to every real fan out there. 

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2019, 10:27:15 pm »

Last I checked you still needed HB+ membership to view videos at a decent quality - low-res ones were ok to view by anyone.

As for all the good stuff going into VOD - so true. Which is why I have taken my $$ elsewhere.

720p is still HD-quality video, even if 4K and 1080 are everywhere now.  There's a free, 30-second preview of every video on the site.  Just a few years ago, 30-second clips were one of the common standards in the member section. Come on back and check them out - no cost or obligation, just a little bit of your time. 

Offline zakaka

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2019, 11:46:54 pm »

This is a great idea that we are investigating.  If you make a bulk purchase (5 or more VODs) this week on HB+ (between now and 05 JAN), email us and let me know.  I'll send a little gift your way.
you have to make it systematic.There should be a discount in cart

Offline herbiceps

• Gold Member VIP
  • New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2020, 12:01:11 am »

you have to make it systematic.There should be a discount in cart

Yes, it's a great idea that's under development, but not something that will be ready before this Sunday. lol

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2020, 07:17:00 pm »
crazy how things have changed. I remember when HB launched and at dial up speeds it took forever to DL a 15 second preview clip of Cindy Phillips with potato quality. I am enjoying the consistency with which you are getting 3-4 types of videos with each woman ie: intro clip, comparison/emasculation, strength, gym, etc. Lots of women I would have wished for a decade ago like Cindy Phillips or Theresa Ivancik (although she's more recent) have done stuff which is great, in addition to the newer girls like Jodi who hadnt' done a flex video EVER until this point (bless you).

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2020, 02:51:10 am »

I am little old-fashioned and I can't do nothing about it ...  What a pity, so many good videos ...

Did they change it? You used to only be able to stream it? There was no way to download it, the way you do with every other pay website.

Offline tim1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2020, 02:54:17 am »

You used to NOT be able to download it, you could only stream it. That is a rip off in my opinion. I never understood why HB+ could not have a download button when a VOD was purchased. 

Zakaka is correct - all of the VODs on HB+ can be downloaded, as can all of the HB-labeled content on HBC.  Please email us if you have trouble downloading a purchase.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2020, 06:15:19 pm »
Did they change it? You used to only be able to stream it? There was no way to download it, the way you do with every other pay website.

You used to NOT be able to download it, you could only stream it. That is a rip off in my opinion. I never understood why HB+ could not have a download button when a VOD was purchased. 

We're always looking for ways to expand/improve the ways people access and consume the content.  "Used to" isn't really applicable here, especially given how short a time direct download was not working. As the market moves more and more to mobile, users are demanding access to already-purchased content across multiple platforms. And, of course, they still want to download what they buy, so the current member folio solution addresses both needs.  When a user logs in on their member account - which can be paid or Free - all their video purchases and favorited content are there.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2020, 06:16:06 pm »
crazy how things have changed. I remember when HB launched and at dial up speeds it took forever to DL a 15 second preview clip of Cindy Phillips with potato quality. I am enjoying the consistency with which you are getting 3-4 types of videos with each woman ie: intro clip, comparison/emasculation, strength, gym, etc. Lots of women I would have wished for a decade ago like Cindy Phillips or Theresa Ivancik (although she's more recent) have done stuff which is great, in addition to the newer girls like Jodi who hadnt' done a flex video EVER until this point (bless you).

Thank you for this feedback - glad you like the new content!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Stevebob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2020, 03:29:13 pm »
As someone who buys a lot of the VODs I agree with what Mike intimated; that there should be way more of an effort to put more VOD tier content onto the membership area. I've never really understood the appeal of wanting to spend extra money on the regular flexing/interview VODs which are essentially just bumper versions of what you can get elsewhere. I do however love the strength VODs whether that's the emasculation (when it isn't diving into pure fantasy) and the max out gym stuff; you've produced dozens (nearing hundreds) of these types of videos, which of course I am very pleased about, but I do wish we'd see more of this type of stuff in the member section. Recently you've posted virtually the entire Yari Ramos emasculation VOD as clips (a bit unfair to the people who bought the VOD which released less than a month ago but whatever) and I wish you would do this more often. The VODs are split up into sections as it is (interview, measuring, pose-off, pushups, armwrestling, mercy, resistance challenge, etc) and could be easily released in the cheaper clip format.

Stuff like armwrestling and pushups show up once every blue moon on the membership section despite appearing in about 1/3 VODs. VODs should be the very best content, as it stands it just feels a bit like you arbitrarily lock 50% of the content on the site behind an additional paywall; as while many of the strength VODs (where the quality can be objectively judged to a degree by how well the model performs in stuff like pushups) do feature the best strength performances on the site, just as many are pretty much no different from the stuff you see on the member site and I'm left wondering why the extra charge?

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  all-new HerBiceps (aka HB+)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View