Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581800 Posts in 74187 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 01:12:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61534 times)

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:30 pm »
Joy and Maree proudly strutted on to stage. Joy was wearing a shiny white thong bikini while Maree wore a hot pink thong bikini. These women
weighed nearly 500 lbs. between them. The crowd erupted into applause and shouts when they appeared. The DJ spun a mix of house music
as the women launched into their posing routines.
  Maree's front double biceps pose elicited gasps from the crowd. She spread her legs about shoulder length apart in doing the pose. Her thighs
thundered with super womanly power as deep crevices formed and clearly separated her huge quad muscles. She also flexed her abs which
erupted into a musclebound 8 pack. The final piece de resistance was her 22 inch biceps which showed a clear split down the middle.
  Not to be outdone, Joy started out with a stunning right sided side chest pose. Her calves inflated to 13 inches which bought about a shower
of applause. Deep canyons separated her thigh and hamstring muscles and her right bicep swelled with un-worldly power. Her pecs appeared
to inflate about another 4 inches with clear separation. Her pecs were striated beyond belief and appeared to be football sized. The skin seemed
to barely contain her musclebound power and at times appeared to ready to rupture. Both women continued posing for another 3 minutes.
  When they were done, they received thunderous applause...............................

If you like this story, then please k me.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2008, 02:42:30 pm »

razorsedge

« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2008, 02:33:13 pm »
  Not surprisingly, the gym signed up 20 new members. 15 guys and 5 girls who Vera was sure were lesbians. Anya, Maree and Joy were booked
solid for the next 3 months despite raising prices in their personal training sessions by $20 per hour. Bonnie and Mary's aerobics classes were
booked solid for the next 3 months despite being the only group exercise classes that charged a fee. Vera chuckled while saying, " their aerobics
classes have to be the only classes in the country where the attendance is 90% male."
   After the show was over, Reggie approached Maree and she said, "How did I do?" He whispered, " promise me that we will go home right now
and you will fuck me with all your musclebound power." "Deal," she said and they scurried off.
  As ken approached Joy, she noticed he had a 5.5 inch tent pitched in his pants. "oh babe," he whispered, " lets go home right now and you
pleasure me with your power." Joy replied,"but Ken, I promised the girls that we would join them for drinks and dinner."  " As you can see
I am dying from a terminal hardon caused by your ultra-feminine display of power," he retorted. "Don't worry, i will take care of you before
we leave," Joy stated. She led him by hand to the laundry room on the 2d floor. The entire floor appeared to be empty.
  Joy dropped her robe revealing her musclebound body that was barely covered by a bikini. She dropped down to her knees and began to unrip
his pants. Ken protested, "Honey No." He continued, " I am sure you are great at giving BJ's but I don't get to feel your big muscles when you
are doing it, so I would like to suggest something else." He then proceeded to whisper something into her ear and Joy began to grin. "Ok, but
I want to make sure you don't lose your hardon, so carress these big pretty girls." Joy inflated her 20 inch arms with musclebound power and
they majestically rose to gigantic peaks. Ken immediately carressed them, remaining in awe of their beauty, size and power.................................

If you like this story then pleas applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2008, 02:22:07 pm »
  Both Joy and Ken were excited about the possibility of being caught. Joy inflated her left thigh with musclebound power. Considering they
were both aware that Joy would do sets of hacksquats with 225 lbs., they knew that when her thighs ballooned with power that they also
contained super human strength. Ken pulled down his gym shorts to reveal that he was going commando. He began to rub his 5.5 inch cock
in and out of one of the crevices in Joy's left thigh. The silky smooth quality of her skin contrasted nicely with the rock hard muscle it was
desperately trying to cover. While this friction contest was going on, Ken was carressing and squeezing her 20 inch arms. It took all the
self disicpline he could muster not to scream out in Joy.
  While Ken was enjoying her body, Joy was thinking what a strange turn her life had taken. She had gone from a woman nicknamed "The
Waif," to a woman who embodied super human strength. She recalled the surprise she felt when she became aware that so many men
were turned on to her huge muscles. Joy thought that Ken will have to lick her pussy when they got home to pay her back. A few seconds
later, Ken spurted all over her thigh...................................................................

If you like it then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2008, 02:58:04 pm »
  Upon arriving home, Maree picked 160 lb. Reggie up and began to militiary press him for reps. After completing 6 reps, she put him down. " I
promised you that I would fuck you with all my musclebound power and I intend to keep my promise," Maree stated. Maree literally tore
Reggie's T-shirt off his torso which wetted both their apetites. She then pushed him down to the couch, removed his shoes and violently re-
moved his pants. As a result, Reggie's 5.0 inch cock was saluting her through his briefs.
  Maree stated emphatically, "You won't be needing those," and literally ripped his briefs off his body. She quickly removed her shorts and panties
and then caused her T-shirt to exploded when she did a front lat pose. Reggie was breathing heavily and was she. Maree then straddled his lap
and began to slowly move her body up and down as Reggie raised and lowered his cock into her pussy. Maree said excitedly, " Now honey, don't
come too soon." Less than one second later, Reggie came.
  Maree was pissed. "Reggie, you are licking my pussy until I tell you to stop." She pushed him down until she was lying down on the couch.
She straddled his face and began to grind her pussy into all directions while Reggie proceed to carress her musclebound thigh and made
muffled sounds. After several minutes had gone by, Maree experienced thunderous orgasms and proceeded to thank Reggie. Reggie replied,
"thats the least I could do, since you are the ultimate muscle fuck!"..................................

If you like this story please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2008, 11:10:33 pm »
  Anya was determined not to let her huge tits interfere with her muscle building goal. She had special equipment made to
allow her to bench press maximum weight. Within a few weeks, Anya was beching 315 lbs for reps. She now made a point
of wearing scooped neck tank tops so everyone could readily see how huge her tits were and to also glimpse the striations
at the top of her tits in the region between them and her neck. She also emphasized developing her traps in her training.
  After closing the club, she, Maree and Joy were discussing training, when Joy suddenly interrupted her. "Hey, Anya, whats
it like having tits that big," she said ina jocular manner. Anya chuckled, "I love it, and so does all men and women." Joy, who
at 255lbs of female concrete was certainly no waif, reached out and started squeezing Anya's left tit. Anya let out a soft moan.
Maree took that to mean she should squeeze her right tit which she did. Anya took off her top and both women starting
sucking on her huge tits while fondling her equally mountainous biceps. As they slid to the floor,........................................

If you liked this story, then please K me because this is the last episode. I intend on starting a new one.

razorsedge

Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2008, 09:05:10 pm »
Muscle Motel
by razorsedge

I inherited a bit rundown old Colonial style home from my aunt. It was located in an edgy neighborhood in a rapidly gentrifying part of the city.  Fortunately, my aunt also left me a substantial sum of money so I was able to rehab it prior to moving in.  Although my aunt lived there for years with only an older sister who pre-decased her, the place had 4 large bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, a huge kitchen and a 2000 square foot base-ment. There also was a large roof top deck upon which I installed a hot tub. Although I never had been a ladies man, I could always dream.

I am a 5'9 tall male who weighs 195 lbs. I lift weights and have fairly big biceps but I must admit that I have never seen my abs. I work out at least 4X per week so I never get grossly out of shape for a guy in his late 40s. The neighborhood has a lot of kitschy restaurants but none use that name but prefer to call themselves "ristorante" or "bistro." After moving in I learned that there was a new health club located about 5 blocks away.

I went to tour the club and was told that I would have to wait a couple of minutes for "Sue" to give me a tour. I walked around a little bit and noticed that the club seemed to have the equipment and facilities I desired.

"Hello, I am Sue," she said. When I turned around to shake her hand, I was stunned by how beautiful she was. Sue was 5'5 and a rock solid 165 lbs.  Her tank top did little to conceal her 16 inch arms. She appeared to be off season. I also noticed that her eyes were red and watery like she had just finished crying.

"Are you Ok?" I said.

"Just some drama," she replied. "Let me give you the tour," she said with more enthusiasm.

Sue showed me that the club was on 3 floors, which made sense since property in this part of the city was becoming so expensive. I was taking the tour at 10:00 am so I asked her about crowds. Sue said it was less crowded during the day, except that there were several FBB's who worked out there during the day. I told her that I had taken early retirement so the daytime would be a good time for me to workout. Sue showed me all of the weights and machine as well as the exercise room which featured aerobics, spin classes, etc.

I decided right away that I would join right then. I signed the application, gave my credit card and was signed up in no time. Sue informed me that she was a certified personal trainer, so I signed up with her for 8 sessions. As i was walking home, I reflected on what a lucky guy I was. I am a huge fan of Colette Guimond, Yaxeni Oriquen, Cornelia Brandt, Jana Linke-Sippl, Heather Foster and Marja Lehtonen to name a few. To have just joined a gym that is hot bed of womens bodybuilding thrilled me to no end...

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

Re: Muscle Motel
« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2008, 09:35:42 pm »
 I hope I have fixed the linebreaks.

I showed up for my first workout and Sue really put me through the paces. After weighing me and using the caliper, she told me that I needed
to lose 15 lbs. No kidding, I thought. With each exercise, she told me how much weight to use and how many reps to do. Sue was dressed in
workout stretch pants which did little to conceal her big musclebound bottom. I just love the way fbb's butts get so big, round and hard! Sue was
also wearing a tank top which allowed her 16 inch guns free reign.
  Sue needed to take a short break to take a call. While doing so, Ina walked into the weight room. Ina was a 5'4, 175 lbs muscle packed Power
Goddess. Her face and skin color resembled Dawn Sutherland. She was doing curls and it was amazing to watch. Ina had a cambered bar loaded
up with 80 lbs and was doing curls as easily as I could do them with 20 lbs. Her biceps inflated and deflated with power while performing each
rep. After completing her set, Sue walked over to me.
  Once again her eyes were red. Sue said she needed to cut our session short because of personal problems. I told her not to worry about it.
"BTW, I said. Who is that African American Muscle Goddess." " Thats Ina Sims," Sue replied, "would you like to meet her?" " Yes," I stammered.
Sue introduced us. Ina said, " I am getting ready for the Power Goddess Open, but fortunately its 12 weeks away." " You look great," I said. "You
are too kind," she replied but stated she needed to get back to work.
  " Sue," I said, " if you are having problems than please contact me because I am willing to help you." Sue sniffled, " I may have to take you up
on that offer."  " i will call you to reschedule our session," she said............................................................

If you like this story then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2008, 01:49:23 pm »
  Two days later, Sue left me a message, sobbing into her phone. I called her back and was told what happened. Sue had been dating and
living with a male bb. She had caught him cheating on her before but this last time she came home and he was in bed with another woman.
They had a huge fight and he told her to leave. Unfortunately, they were living in his condo, so she had to move out by the end of the week.
Besides, she couldn't stand seeing this jerk and fortunately he trained at another gym.
  I told her about my place and that I would gladly rent a room to her for 6 months until she got on her feet. Sue was delighted. I asked her if
she needed any help moving and she laughed and said no. Sue said, " I have friends at the club who will help me move."
  On Saturday at 10:00 am, a large U-Haul truck pulled up in front of my house. Sue jumped out of the drivers seat. Sue was wearing gym short
which tightly hugged her big round booty. She was wearing a bright yellow tank top which showed off her 16" guns. Ina was wearing tight white
shorts which did little to conceal her big round butt, which looked like it was struggling to bust out the back of them. Ina also wore a red tank top
that emphasized the incredible size of her 16.5" biceps. The large vein, which goes over the top of her biceps, was plainly visible. Also, her thighs
thundered with power as she walked. The striations, in her quads, were amazing. There was no question that she was contest ready. Ina easily
hoisted a large upholstered chair over her head and began taking it upstairs. "Can I help," I asked. "Please don't take offense," Ina replied,"but
Sue and I can handle this ourselves." We both laughed.
  After coming downstairs, Ina whispered in my ear, "I can't tell you how grateful i am that you took Sue in." "We were all concerned about where
she would go." "Every woman in the gym is aware of your kindness." I just watched these two musclebound females toss furniture around like
it weighed nothing. Needless to say, I spent the entire am with a raging hardon. Ina agreed to return the truck. I had Sue sign a 6 month lease
for the room. I told her that if she needed extra time to pay me, then just ask. Sue winked at me and said, " I hope you will accept non-monetary
payment occasionally.".........................................................

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2008, 09:04:17 pm »
  Sue and I seemed to be getting on swimmingly. She liked to stay in her room and read. Fortunately, she liked to dress in scanty attire,
which frequently involved showing off her gigantic arms. She also had a tendency to wear bike short which emphasized her musclebound
butt. Our personal training sessions had progressed. Sue wasn't charging me in lieu of rent payment.
  My only problem was that I thought I was going to die of a terminal hardon. Living in such close proximity to this musclebound beauty
was like waving a steak in front of a starving man. Thank God for beating off, otherwise I would have sexually imploded. Sue seemed to
sense my frustration. She would comment that I didn't have a girlfriend but she could see from the bulge in my pants that I found her
attractive.
  "I know what we should do," she exclaimed. "You have been so kind to take me in that I would like to reward you with something beyond
rent payment." She continued, " I can tell by the way you look at me and the other Fbbs at the club that muscle chicks turn you on and
please don't be embarassed but I heard you jerking off." I blushed. Sue stated, " I want to change into my posing suit and give you a per-
sonalized presentation of my power and I promise there will be a happy ending."
  Within a few minutes, Sue bounded into the living room, with the drapes already having been closed, wear a string lime colored biking. Her
thick muscle packed physique inflated the bikini with ultra-feminine power. She put on her music and immediately went into a front lat pose
that would have rivalled any thing Kim Ch had done. Her thighs show deep crevices that showed incredible separation for such gigantic thighs.
Sue next went into a front double bicep pose. Her biceps erupted into their full 16.5 inches of musclebound majesty. I couldn't help but start to
knead my 5.5 inches of manly steel Sue continued hitting pose after pose. One of the most impressive was one where she hoisted her arms
into the air, like a front double bi pose, but didn't actually flex them. Instead while holding that pose she dipped her left elbow to the point
where it touched the left hip area. Sue next slowly began to first flex her right forearm, than bicep and than tricep, than right trap etc. She
did each flex slowly and in succession. The result was the apppearance of a avalanche of muscle staring in her right forearm and going through
her neck and uppershoulder and ending in her left forearm.
  Sue then commaned, "Leave your cock alone or you won't get the happy ending." She then laughed. "What is the happy ending," I inquired.
"Come over and find out," Sue said.................................................................................

If you like this story then applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2008, 08:20:17 pm »
  Sue climbed aboard and began to use my cock like a pogo sticked. Her pussy gripped it very tightly but without causing any pain. She was
totally in command due to the fact that she both outweighed me and had super human strength. While she was jumping up and down, I
ran my hands all over her gigantic traps, delts, back and biceps. After a few minutes, she began to shudder with pleasure and a few minutes
later I splashed her pussy with my manly goo. Exhausted, I collapsed in her arms.
  A few minutes later, Sue said she had to leave but wanted to talk to me about another friend of hers who might be looking for temporary
housing. I was hoping she was referring to that mountainously muscle packed Ina. I drifted into sleep...............................

If you like this story then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2008, 01:18:19 pm »
  Ina's body could only be described as a amalgamation of might. Ina was 5'4 inches tall and weighed 180 lbs of female concrete. Her strikingly
beautiful face in combination with her gargantuan muscles made her one of the most intimidating and sexy woman on the planet. Sue showed
her around the place and helped her move in.
  Upon arriving at home, Ina greeted me and thanked me for renting a room. We briefly discussed rent and I handed her a set of house keys. Ina
was wearing short shorts, which did little to conceal her thighs which thundered with womanly power. Her thighs reminded me of Lenda Murray
in her prime. We ate dinner together, which Sue prepared. It was a typical bodybuilder's meal, healthy and tasteless. We then watched some
reality shows until about 11:00 pm, when I announced I was going to bed. The girls said they would be doing the same shortly. I seemed to
fall asleep in minutes.
 After sleeping for about 1 hour, I was awakened by a loud thumping noise coming from Sue's room. I placed my ear next to the door. Ina said
excitedly, "Don't make too much noise or we will wake him." Sue replied just as excitedly,"Ssssssssshh, be quiet." Sudddenly, the door opened
and I fell inside the room. The girls both laughed but I was embarrassed. Ina, who was wearing nothing other than a smile, lifted me like a
Teddy Bear and threw me on to the bed where a butt naked Sue was already Lying. Sue humorously chimed in, "we punish Peeping Toms."
"What is the punishment," I asked. I was having trouble thinking because my cock was so hard you could cut diamonds with it. Ina replied,
"The punishment is you must worship our huge muscles until we tell you to stop." I said excitedly, "I did the crime, so I will do the time."
We all three laughed......................................................................................

If you like this story then please K me.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View