Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579868 Posts in 73851 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 14, 2024, 01:47:57 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Going For The Gold
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Going For The Gold  (Read 3999 times)

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Going For The Gold
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:25:15 am »
Not mine ...an updated ( changed Athens to London..haha..that's how old this story is!) Tigra Enterprises story. .

As he rode the hotel elevator up, he wondered what had compelled him to come. Her challenge had surprised him, given his accomplishments, and had intrigued him as well. Part of him suspected it was some sort of joke. Yet, he was a bit apprehensive. Even a little scared.

The elevator finally reached its destination and he found himself standing in front of the door. He contemplated leaving , but knocked weakly on the hotel room door. A few long moments later, the door opened and he saw her for the first time. Throughout their phone conversations he had imagined how she would look, but he was not prepared for the incredible beauty standing before him. She was exotic in her looks: Polynesian, perhaps Hawaiian he thought. She looked as if she were in her early 20's. Her skin was dark and smooth, her almond shaped eyes brown and her hair jet black and long, which she wore pulled back into a tight ponytail. Her smile was dazzling and her voice sultry. He found himself instantly hypnotized by her beauty and sunny personality as she invited him inside.

She was wearing a full length pink flowered kimono, which hid her physique. But from the way she moved and carried herself, he could tell there was strength behind the pink flowers. After a few minutes of meaningless conversation ("How was your flight?" "Very nice thank you.") there was an awkward silence. He spoke first, "Okay, I'm here. I am sure that there is some reason for your little joke"

"Oh, I assure you, there is no joke. I challenged you to a wrestling match, and I expect to wrestle you and beat you" She said with an air of confidence.

"Do you know who I am? Do you know my background? What I've done?" he asked incredulously.
"I know exactly who you are, that's why I picked you. I believed you would be a worthy opponent." She replied.
Uncomfortable by her arrogance, he stood up and said sarcastically "I thank you for your confidence in my abilities, but I don't see how you could ever hope to beat me."

She smiled and stood up as well, stepping closer to him. Looking into his eyes, she whispered "Don't worry, I know just how to defeat you."

He stepped closer until they were almost nose to nose and said " I guess we'll just have to see about that."
She smiled an entrancing smile saying "And indeed we will."

She suddenly turned and walked away a few steps. He could see the broadness of her shoulders and the round firmness of her glutes through the kimono. She stopped and looked back at him over her shoulder. "Did you bring it?" She asked. He detected a bit of excitement in her voice. "Yes" he replied.
"Let me see it!" she demanded as she faced him again.

He paused, then reached into his bag, pulling out a small black case. He opened it slowly and showed her the item. Her eyes devoured the item. "It's absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you are going to miss it." she said.

He snorted and replied " You sure do talk a good game missy". He returned the item to his bag and stood up. "Come on, if you want to wrestle, let's wrestle!"

She laughed out loud and led him to a bedroom off the main room of the rather large suite. She left him there, closing the door after her. He changed into the wrestling gear he had brought in the bag and stood in the room before a full length mirror examining his physique in detail. He stood 5 '10" and weighed in at 185 pounds of solidly sculpted muscle. He wore a blue lycra competition singlet with the letters "USA" in white emblazoned across the front. On his feet he wore black Adidas wrestling shoes and white socks. As he looked into the mirror, his thoughts and feelings grappled with one another. "This is ridiculous!" "Why should I be afraid to wrestle a girl?" "After all I'm a world class athlete! And who is she anyway?" But he was afraid. Her knowledge of him and her supreme confidence scared him. Not being one to run from a fight, he decided that he would just overpower her quickly and end it. Making sure of course not to hurt her, after all, she was very pretty.

He walked out of the bedroom and into the main sitting room of the suite. He heard the sound of movement in another room and entered. He saw her in the middle of the room on a large, thick, blue wrestling mat, slowly jogging in place. She wore a custom made red lycra singlet which was cut so as to barely be able to contain her impressively muscular glutes and her large, perfectly shaped breasts, which appeared to be on the verge of escaping the singlet at any moment. She wore black Asics wrestling shoes and snowy white socks which contrasted wonderfully with the dark smooth skin of her legs. She stopped jogging and turned towards him as he entered the room. His heart stopped as he looked upon her for the first time. She was about 5'8" and 165 pounds of the most muscular woman he had ever seen. Her shoulders and arms were those of a top bodybuilder. Her "six pack" abs showed through her singlet as if they had been chiseled. Her quads were huge and swept and her massive, perfectly shaped calves exploded out of her soft, cuffed socks. She smiled that smile at him again, and an unforseen factor emerged as he felt that familiar stirring down below.

She moved back a step and slowly took a wrestling stance. "Let's wrestle" she invited in her sultry voice. He did not reply but dropped into his own low crouching stance, noticing uncomfortably, that he had become fully aroused by her. They circled each other slowly, neither making a first move. Suddenly, almost before he realized it, she shot in quickly for a leg, catching his ankle before he could react. She followed through expertly, and it was all he could do to prevent her from taking him to his back.

He was shocked. He had just been taken down by this lightning quick woman and he now found himself struggling to prevent her from scoring further! He was acutely aware of her muscular body on his, riding him hard. He felt his fully engorged member being driven into the mat as she worked to turn him. And the interlocking of her legs and his only served to excite him further.

She stood up and strutted around him at the edge of the mat, smiling as he lay there. And again, he was struck by her incredible beauty and excited by her strength and unexpected skill. He got to his feet and came at her, determined to overpower her. They met in the center of the mat and hooked up, collar and elbow, each grappling for position. She was much stronger than he expected. He pressed forward with all his power, but she wouldn't give ground. She moaned softly as they wrestled, forcing him backwards slowly. He could see her massive quads and calves straining as she forced him back, despite his best effort.

He tried to close in on her, but as he moved forward, she grabbed the back of his neck with both hands and pulled his head down sharply. At the same time she swept his left ankle with her right foot, catching him off balance, and took him down hard onto his left shoulder. She was on him, pressing her advantage, before he could turn onto his belly. She wrapped her powerful arms around the back of his neck and squeezed hard, smothering him with her ample breasts. At the same time, she caught his legs with her own muscular legs and executed an excruciating grapevine. She had him. He was flat on his back. The pressure on his neck was intense, and his legs felt as if they were being torn apart. Yet, even though her breasts threatened to suffocate him, and she was inflicting great pain on his body, the feeling was somehow pleasurable to him. He became even more aroused and began to moan as she squeezed him harder and harder. Soon, the pain became unbearable and he knew he was beaten. A strange sensation passed through him as he stopped fighting and tapped her on the back, indicating his submission. She let the hold linger a little longer, giving him one last squeeze and grinding her pelvis hard into his groin before disengaging her muscular limbs from his.

She again strutted around him as he lay defeated on the mat. He watched her, fascinated by this mysterious dichotomy of powerful muscle and pure feminine beauty. She smiled at him again and motioned for him to get up. She came to the center of the mat and took a low crouching wrestling stance, looking incredibly sexy to him. Her eyes told him that she was not finished with him yet and that there would be more pain, and pleasure. He met her in the center and they locked up again. For the next two hours they grappled, non-stop. He had never faced an opponent like her and soon he felt as if he were in a dream, their bodies intertwined, struggling as one in slow motion. He used ever ounce of skill and strength he possessed, yet he was unable to best her. The exchanged takedowns, throws, escapes and reversals until they were both utterly exhausted and covered in sweat.

Strangely, the strenuous activity did nothing to diminish his sexual excitement and desire for the woman wrestler as the grappled, their bodies straining in an increasingly erotic contest. As they locked up in the center of the mat once again, limbs slipping off limbs, sweat soaked singlets rubbing together, she slipped inside his defense and quickly clamped her arms around his slim waist. Too late, he realized what was coming and tried to escape. In slow motion, he felt his feet leave the ground and his body move upward. She thrust her hips inward and up, exploding onto her toes, and arching backward, pulling him along for the inevitable ride. He flew over top of her as she executed a perfect 5 point suplex, throwing him hard onto his head and back, dazing him.
In one swift movement, she released her arms and spun her body around, clamping her legs around his neck as he lay on his back. He desperately tried to bridge out, arching his back high into the air, his calves flexing as he rose up onto his toes. She increased the pressure on his neck and grabbed his erect member through his singlet with her hand as he tried to escape her scissors. He felt the smooth skin of her incredible calves as her legs tightened around his neck , cutting off the supply of blood to his brain. Her hand stroked and squeezed him as he bridged his body and grabbed at her shoes in a vain attempt to escape her inescapeable hold.

The pressure on his neck became greater and her stroking more rythmic, accompanied by the frenzied moans of both wrestlers. The rythym became faster and faster as he thrust his hips to match her motion. Soon the room began to close in around him. With one last great effort he arched his hips high into the air and clawed at the steel bands imprisoning his neck. The moans gave way to a scream of ecstasy as he succumbed to her strokes with a huge explosion and then submitted to her legs and slipped into blissful sleep.
He awoke on the mat, his head spinning. He did not know how long he had been out. She was nowhere to be seen. He dragged himself out of the wrestling room and into the bedroom he had originally changed in. With much effort he showered and changed into his street clothes. His mind was a jumble of thought and feelings. He had been defeated and humiliated at the hands of a smaller female, yet in that thought he felt excitement and a sense of sexual longing he had never felt before.

He stumbled out of the room towards the front door. She stood there in her pink flowered kimono, not looking at all as if she had just engaged in a marathon wrestling match.

He said nothing, but reached into his bag and walked up to her. From the black case he removed the Olympic gold medal in Freestyle Wrestling he had won four years before. He looked deep into her eyes and placed the ribbon around her neck, the medal resting upon her chest.

He turned to open the door, but she put her hand on his arm, stopping him. She kissed him lightly on the cheek. "Good luck in London. I'll be watching you." She said, smiling.

As he rode the elevator down, his head still swimming. He wondered if he would ever see the mysterious woman wrestler again.

The End

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Going For The Gold
« on: March 22, 2012, 12:25:15 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Going For The Gold

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View