Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by gordonlloyd on 07 Nov 2011
  • There is no pic on the profile but wondering if any of you can figure out who this almost 200lb FBB is

http://wb270.com/eur/carlaUK.htm

• #2 by logiemac on 07 Nov 2011
  • Wonder if it could be Storm.?
  • #3 by Cradi on 07 Nov 2011
  • I don't think. Their stats are not same, neither their locations.

I'm very curious about her, especially since I had see her stats.  :o
    • Cradi
  • #4 by Muscluva on 07 Nov 2011
  • I don't think it's Storm, the location is way wrong, the specialities don't seem right either; plus Storm already has a page. Although the weights and dimensions are in the same area. We shall see.
  • #5 by musclezrkool on 07 Nov 2011
  • Anybody know how close she is to Rene Campbell's stats? I can't find stats for her anywhere...
    • musclezrkool
  • #6 by Cradi on 07 Nov 2011
  • Unfortunately (after seen photos of Rene Campbell, I HOOOOPED Carla is Rene), I don't think that's her.
    On her facebook, Rene seems to live at Brighton.
    • Cradi
  • #7 by achilleus on 08 Nov 2011
  • I have once seen Rene real live, and the stats must be close.

On the other hand, its somehow difficult to imagine her in the MW scene.
  • #8 by serpico1961 on 08 Nov 2011
  • Not  Renee  if  you guys notice she has deleted her FB  except to only  family and  close  friends because her bf only wants her to compete and nothing else with  in the sport
    • serpico1961
  • #9 by royston27 on 08 Nov 2011
  • the stats look close to what used to be on storms website, eg she was 5ft 7 and a bit on her website. It would too obvious that it was her if she had exactly the same stats and location as on her other wb270 page.
  • #10 by Muscluva on 09 Nov 2011
  • She is the new UTR lady that ScottF has enrolled in the last week, who appears to have quickly decided not to be UTR any more. I don't think this is going to Scott's plan.

Still don't know who it is, but she is new to the MW scene.
  • #11 by Jonas on 09 Nov 2011
  • She is the new UTR lady that ScottF has enrolled in the last week, who appears to have quickly decided not to be UTR any more. I don't think this is going to Scott's plan.

LOL!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
  • #12 by Kris72 on 09 Nov 2011
  • I wish it would be Kate Austin, but I doubt: http://www.kateaustinbodybuilder.co.uk/about-me/
  • #13 by kevin1 on 09 Nov 2011

• There was a British black woman with some HUGE thighs who was posted on here a few months back.

• #14 by paul2000 on 09 Nov 2011
  • Your talking about Tracey Ann king, she is shorter.
  • #15 by The Man on 09 Nov 2011
  • Sounds like Candi Armstrong
Pages:
Actions