Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578999 Posts in 73848 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 02:20:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Physique lineup
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Physique lineup  (Read 8865 times)

smpolcalt0196

Physique lineup
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:46:46 am »
I find hard to believe that nobody on the site is talking about the physique lineup from the recent championships,The USAs. for me,class C was something else because here were women who had never competed as bodybuilders;most were figure. everything looked good. Various competitors performed better above others, as a result placing into the top 5. these recent developments should make physique a leading competition area for a long time.

Forum Saradas

Physique lineup
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:46:46 am »

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Physique lineup
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:24:52 am »

This Physique Class is the DUMBEST idea in the history of sports. It's basically a division for the FBB's who don't have a chance in heck to place anywhere near the top 10.  ::) ::) ::)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fembic

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:23:12 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This Physique Class is the DUMBEST idea in the history of sports. It's basically a division for the FBB's who don't have a chance in heck to place anywhere near the top 10.  ::) ::) ::)

I dont agree, its a class on its own between fitness and BB gives us a chance to see woman like Mavi Gioia and such in action.

john540

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 09:51:36 pm »
Physique athletes have nice muscles and excellent shape. Its are only a little smaller.

smpolcalt0196

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 02:31:33 pm »
look at things like this: this is the closest  most  woman will come toward showing off their physique. most women will never want to get on the competitive bodybuilding stage,perhaps because for fear of losing. believe or not, physique is the step to go for woman who want to look feminine and show off the muscle.

smpolcalt0196

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 02:47:58 pm »
Now what about the competitors. Megan O'Donnell looked very good with her unique pose and overall muscularity. Nola Trimble looked good as well, but she didn't get pro status yet. anyways like the above,most of the women physique competitors never had competed as bodybuilders and most where figure competitors. I believe,like figure, this is good pattern that physique is taking. Im looking forward to the IFBB North American Championships in September.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 06:54:11 pm »
I have always thought that IFBB Figure contests are merely "A great opportunity to flex, wasted" (not  NABBA figure which is like IFBB Physique, the IFBB / NPC are about 20 years late to pinch the idea).

I would be happy to see Figure disbanded and replaced by Physique. I have been to a show with figure, and most of the audience went for a break, it was so boring! Just attractive women rotating, doing nothing!

I welcome Physique, it will prove a great starting point for new blood in the sport and look forward to seeing many Physique women progressing into hard core bodybuilding.

Anyone think I'm way off here? Good subject  smpolcalt0196

kid88833

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 09:36:45 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have always thought that IFBB Figure contests are merely "A great opportunity to flex, wasted" (not  NABBA figure which is like IFBB Physique, the IFBB / NPC are about 20 years late to pinch the idea).

I would be happy to see Figure disbanded and replaced by Physique. I have been to a show with figure, and most of the audience went for a break, it was so boring! Just attractive women rotating, doing nothing!

I welcome Physique, it will prove a great starting point for new blood in the sport and look forward to seeing many Physique women progressing into hard core bodybuilding.

Anyone think I'm way off here? Good subject  smpolcalt0196

With only that going on in the figure category, it must be boring especially if you have big line ups within the different classes. Figure girls do actually hit some poses but it doesn't show the muscle the way it should be seen like in bodybuilding or physique

And if were to go to a competition what are some things to keep in mind when being being in the atmosphere of these competitions and the expos and such?

smpolcalt0196

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 08:19:37 pm »
what about former figure competitor Christine Morrow. She looked good.the sleek body,long legs what more could I say. She flowed with feminine shape and grace. the competitions are  just down the road.

smpolcalt0196

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 09:17:05 pm »
Alright, I'm going to ask an additional question; does anybody feel that the recent winners of class B and C were too big or they look just good. I thought that competitors with fair size and nice body symmetry that helps with beauty flow should have won:Nola Trimble. my hope is that the Npc can award competitors who looked like figure but wanted to try physique. Now I'm a size fan,Michelle Trapp looked good, but she should have won.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Physique lineup

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View