Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579306 Posts in 73925 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 08:34:33 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens  (Read 41845 times)

789xyz

Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens
« on: August 26, 2010, 09:03:37 pm »
Hello, I'm trying to decide between scissorvixens and utopia. Anybody have any reviews/recommendations of the two sites?

ryulord09

Re: Utopia or Scissorvixens
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 01:02:01 pm »
you cant just have one its always good to see videos from both there both very good sites

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 10:19:25 am »
I would go for Utopia

slaimfbb

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 10:33:43 pm »
Scissorvixens.. more hot scissor clips  ;D

samusaran

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 12:48:20 am »
i like utopia better

Chip101

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 04:52:57 am »
Utopia seems to have more skilled wrestlers, not just hot girls in need of money

Grapple Guru

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2011, 07:45:57 am »
Utopia has waaay more variety of video content, and a pretty extensive archive to boot - literally hundreds. Unless you want every clip to be a fitness model or stripper's legs wrapped around some loud, whiny guy's neck, go with Utopia.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 11:46:53 am »
It's funny since both kinda suck with that story crap.
Kip mouths off to his models I've heard and "Drew" is kinda tool as well.
User is currently banned [View]

Chip101

Utopia or Femwin?
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 05:38:36 am »
Which one do you think is better?
I dont really care about scripts when it comes to videos.
I want it to be as real as possible.

Grapple Guru

Re: Utopia or Femwin?
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 06:40:12 am »
Neither of the sites have very competitive men, so you won't get very many 100% matches. It's a matter of what you prefer: Gorgeous figure models and FBB crushing men (Utopia) or legitimate session wrestlers doing the same (Femwin). If you want good, competitive matches, try Mixedwrestlingzone or Grapplinggirls, both of which will still have the fights being one-sided, favoring the women (the stronger the guy, the more skilled the woman will be).

Offline Maxturbator

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 04:14:58 am »
Totally agree with Guru. Between Femwin and Utopia i woulda pick Femwin (more frequent updates. huge variety of ladies - femwin updates like twice per month and sometimes i just love the updates but sometimes its just meh, a wasted month... I think right now there is no site that provides 100% competetive matches (maybe DWW but i am not sure).

Offline HipThrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 07:17:07 am »
In my mind Utopia has way better quality, and a much larger variety of content than Femwin.  Also not sure when the last time you checked out Utopia, but they update at least one clip every day.  I agree in the old days it was pretty slow to update, but now it's a whole new site.  Awesome women.  Also as far as I'm concerned Grappling Girls and Mixed wrestling zone are just as fake and the quality of both blow!

nujerz84

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 04:17:33 pm »
Cant go wrong with either.

judoboy

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 07:54:02 pm »
"In my mind Utopia has way better quality, and a much larger variety of content than Femwin.  Also not sure when the last time you checked out Utopia, but they update at least one clip every day.  I agree in the old days it was pretty slow to update, but now it's a whole new site.  Awesome women.  Also as far as I'm concerned Grappling Girls and Mixed wrestling zone are just as fake and the quality of both blow!"

You obviously do not follow those two sites closely enough or you have a personal interest to talk shit about them. BOTH sites compared to either Femwin or Utopia are WAY BETTER in terms of quality of matches, competitiveness - or in many cases tasteful fantasy. In the case of Mixed Wrestling Zone (and also Female Wrestling Zone and Sexy Fighting Zone) you just CAN'T compare the overwhelming superiority of the sheer number of matches they offer for a single membership fee around $ 26 or so, with either Femwin or Utopia, there is simply no comparison. The material you get at all those sites is just way better, for my tastes, better women - some of them famous session wrestlers and real athletes and also other pretty models - much better locations and usually much better male opponents too. Last time I was a member you could download around 185 videos with a single membership fee at MWZ, nothing comes as close to be a very good deal and value for your money as this!  And for @#$%^ shake people stop saying that there is REAL mixed wrestling!!! It's all a fantasy and there are very few women who can defeat a worthy male opponent for real! OF COURSE it is FAKE - in MOST cases!!! - the whole matter is for the video to be interesting, well made and tasteful. Once in a while there will be a REAL mixed wrestling video but usually sites that need to make regular or weekly updates CANNOT have enough girls that can defeat guys for real! WAKE UP!

LegsLover111

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 05:57:45 am »
Sorry, I agree with HipThrow.  Utopia has superior quality than any other site.  I'm not saying Grappling Girls, Mixed Wrestling Zone or Femwin are bad, I don't agree with HipThrow that they "Blow"...  in fact I like them all.  What can i say, I love female and mixed wrestling.  I love leg scissors!

However, every woman on Utopia is a bodybuilder, fitness girl, athlete, or session wrestler.  They don't hire women off the street, mostly very well known.  I'd love to wrestle any of them, and probably, most of them could kick my butt!

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  Utopia or Femwin or Scissorvixens

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View