Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575023 Posts in 73051 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 09:51:14 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My bodybuilder experiences part 1/4
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My bodybuilder experiences part 1/4  (Read 3797 times)

Offline crab

• Activity:
    0%
My bodybuilder experiences part 1/4
« on: July 28, 2019, 03:53:05 am »
A recent experience has made me realize it's about time I document my experiences with the aforementioned topics. Perhaps just for my own cathartic experience but maybe some others will find it interesting so here goes...

N.b. I will not confirm/deny/comment on anyone's identity here whatsoever. Feel free to imagine but I think it's all fairly generic. The experiences could be with any number of women,

My first true experience here puts me back at 18 years old. I have to age this story somewhat to let you know we met on the internet but in an age when people didn't really do that at all. Now I had about 6 years here of somewhat knowing I was attracted to FBBers but having no way to go about it. The early age of the internet was my own outlet. Usenet and the likes (RIP alt.amazon-women.admirers). I have lost countless hours/months/years of my life though scouring the internet for anyone that was a bodybuilder and might be interested in talking to me. If only I was in the age of Tindr things might have been a lot easier on me.

My first experience we will call A. She was 16 at the time. Kind of a drop out. Into goth music/lifestyle, smoked, lived 100 miles away. We were not a match AT ALL! But, we spoke for over 12 hours one night and around 6am we decided I should drive to see her. So I did that right then... 2-3 hours later I'm at her place. She lives with her mum in government housing - not a pretty sight but I'm not there for the architecture. I have only seen 1 picture of her before this - a headshot. I didn't dig too much into her bodybuilding before driving there but I was understanding she worked out a lot when she was 12-15 but stopped lifting about a year ago although she claimed she was still really muscular and strong. Others might just call her fat!

There wasn't really anything bodybuilder about her appearance. Not to say I was disappointed but she was wearing baggy goth clothes and just looked big-boned. Anyways, we spend the day just hanging out etc. I did try and take the opp to check out her physique on 2 occasions... 1) when she was brushing her hair (now I know from Youtube that's a 'thing' and yes she has biceps there) and 2) when I got a view somewhat up her dress - not the entire way but I could see those thighs were thick (in an age where no one wanted thick thighs). It go far too late in the day though - probably around 3pm and neither of us have slept at all from the night before. There wasn't really a spark or anything but I just have to drive home. Traffic means it takes me probably 4-5 hours and I start crying at one point because I was so tired I thought I was going to crash and die!

So we stay in touch still talking on the phone and all that. I can't remember what kicked-off our next visit but it was at least a month later. Things really snowballed because within another 2-3 months I was living with her. Now this was a miserable period of my life. I had no career prospects, had a terrible living situation, no money etc. But I was living with a girl I thought was somewhat muscular but I hadn't really told her I liked that sort of thing - at least not that much. Ergh my youth self was an idiot.

We're lying in bed one night and she's upset about being fat. There's no denying she was large, especially for a 16 year old. She was around 5'2 and probably 170lbs. I take this time to tell her that, well I really do like her body and I then just open up about loving muscle, fantasying about her biceps when she brushed her hair etc etc. So from that moment on that's our sex life - she flexes for me, she squeezes my cock in her thighs, she arm wrestles me. All wonderful stuff but everything else about the relationship was crap. Eventually my non-schmoe brain just had to have me leave. I still think about those times with her (good and bad) and it certainly was a cool way to get things going but I told myself I wouldn't force myself in the future to be in a relationship just because I thought they could get my schmoe side off.

Chapter 2 coming in the next week. That will explore me being with what anyone would consider a female bodybuilder.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: My bodybuilder experiences part 1/4
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 09:23:44 am »
This testimony has more values than any stolen video int this forum ! Thank you !

What was your height and weight when she was 170lbs ? Dis she lift and carry you ? Were you losing on armwrestling ?
Were her biceps much bigger than yours ? Did you measure them ?

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 11:37:57 am »
Ha! This story is great. Looking forward to the rest. I always bristle at the stupid things I did just for a girl who had a hint of supposed muscle somewhere. Yeesh...

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2019, 01:47:55 pm »
Awesome Story! Looking forward to Chapter 2.  :cool2:

Offline crab

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2019, 03:13:32 pm »
Thanks for the feedback guys. My post got moved to "Fantasies and Dreams" which is ironic as the raw reality is often far from this!

I likely was around 170lbs myself then but for whatever reason she seemed bigger and stronger. Maybe it's her being 8 inches shorter etc.

I have a memory of her biceps being 14 inches. I know her forearms were 12 because that's what my biceps were at the time.

Even though they're mostly crappy memories there's still a special place in my heart for the first person I shared these feelings with and it helped that she was somewhat physically compatible with that.

Offline petitskinny

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 04:25:01 pm »
14 inches ! it might looks big on such a small girl in height ?

Did she lift and carry you ?

Thanks you !

Thanks for the feedback guys. My post got moved to "Fantasies and Dreams" which is ironic as the raw reality is often far from this!

I likely was around 170lbs myself then but for whatever reason she seemed bigger and stronger. Maybe it's her being 8 inches shorter etc.

I have a memory of her biceps being 14 inches. I know her forearms were 12 because that's what my biceps were at the time.

Even though they're mostly crappy memories there's still a special place in my heart for the first person I shared these feelings with and it helped that she was somewhat physically compatible with that.

Offline crab

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2019, 09:31:08 pm »
Yeah it looked big to me (at least back then). Remember she was probably around 25%+ bf so not ripped or anything like that.
I wasn't into any lift and carry stuff back then. Which is a shame because I think she could have done it really well. Didn't even do wrestling or anything fun :( Ergh youth is wasted on the young.

14 inches ! it might looks big on such a small girl in height ?

Did she lift and carry you ?

Thanks you !

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My bodybuilder experiences part 1/4

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View