Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572578 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:33:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  The New girl in town !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The New girl in town !  (Read 4799 times)

Iciclequeen2

The New girl in town !
« on: August 31, 2018, 05:29:37 am »
Hello everyone! My name is Hanna, but you can all call me iciclqueen since that's my username. I recently found an ad about this website on snapchat, and truthfully up until then I had no idea that a place like this even existed. For the longest time, I've been obsessed with muscular women, to the point where its really one of the only things that even turns me on sexually. Which, for a long time for me, was weird to say the least. Because I've always been into boys, and it was hard for me up until recently to accept that I'm bisexual and have a great preference for stronger women. So you can imagine my surprise when I found out there's an entire community out here full of people that share the same interest as I do! I've been glossing over some of the sections and I honestly can't believe I've found a place like this. I'm very excited to incorporate myself into this place and meet new peoples, especially female bodybuilders. It's quite relieving to find a place like this, considering how weird and rare this interest of ours seems to be, especially more for other girls like me.

In particular I am very interested in meeting a female bodybuilder. I don't do any body building myself, in fact I am quite petite and short unfortunately. But ever since I was entering my teenage years I've been completely infatuated by stronger women, and I'm not really quite sure as to why that is. There is just something about the muscles on a woman that really gets me going. I'm very fond of worshipping female muscles and it would be a dream come true to meet one. However I'm not really quite sure how any of this works! Could someone here be kind enough to introduce me to the system and let me know how I can approach one for one of these so called "sessions"? I'm over 18 and can travel to anywhere in the world at the moment. Thank you so much! I hope to have some fun here. I'd post a picture of myself to get things going for an introduction, but I have no idea how to do that!

Forum Saradas

The New girl in town !
« on: August 31, 2018, 05:29:37 am »

Offline reqr124124

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The New girl in town !
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 10:25:50 pm »
 :wob: there are several sub topics about meet ups. This forum is an excellent starting point. Good luck

Offline aerome

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 07:01:59 pm »
Welcome and enjoy this site. A lot of info and pictures here

Offline Ninjafirevax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2019, 01:06:57 am »
Welcome to the party! There is so much here to absorb! High-five and good luck!

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 02:25:27 am »
Hi Iciclequeen. Welcome to the group! It;s always exciting to discover new interests.

O0
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  The New girl in town !

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View