Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574119 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 11:59:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  #MANIPS: [3xkeks] Morphs [& Stories]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #MANIPS: [3xkeks] Morphs [& Stories]  (Read 21217 times)

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
#MANIPS: [3xkeks] Morphs [& Stories]
« on: November 26, 2017, 05:03:26 pm »
So I made my first morph today. Hope you guys enjoy

yeah, thats hot, like it

Nice work. :clap:

Forum Saradas

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: 3xkeks morphs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 03:25:15 pm »
My second :)

A little story:

"I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be Amys boyfriend. We were highschool sweethearts and back then she was just a normal slightly nerdy girl. But when she started working out in college she was becoming more and more an incredible bombshell. Nowadays she is by far the most sexy lady I have ever seen. She has a big firm bottom, is strong as a weightlifter, has a perfect hourglass figure, has a face like a model and is on top of that so damn intelligent. Sometimes I ask myself why in the world she is still together with me."

ebenfalls sehr gut gelungen , auch die kurze story dazu :-)

I really love that second one!  I hope you do more of that type of "sleeved biceps" morph!

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 12:10:47 am »
hey, dein postfach ist voll, kann dir nicht schreiben...warum kommt denn nichts mehr von dir?

My third  :clap:  happy new year everybody.

Story snippet:
I was exicted as can be. Because tonight was date night. As always my girlfriend Katie took her time to get ready. I played some Mario Kart on my SNES Classic in the living room waiting for her. After an hour I lost patience and called her. "Katie, hurry up. We have to be by the restaurant in 15 minutes."
She replied: "Can you come to the bathroom real quick? I need your opinion on my outfit."
I sighed. Why can't she be a little bit more desicive.... if our reservation expires it will be her fault.
I opend the bathroom door and was struck. Struck by her incredible beauty and her mesmerizing body. She was undergoing a slow transformation in the last years, working hard in the gym and on her looks in general. When we got together in highschool she was a little chubby. Back then I started to go out with her because of her charming, warm and upcheering character, not so much because of her looks.
But now in the bathroom looking at this beauty in her skin tight blue dress, it just struck me HOW MUCH she had changed over the years. She must have become the hottest woman on earth. I was speechless.

"Honey, does this make me look big?"
It took me a second to gather myself. "Yes.... NO! I mean ... uhh, umm..." She often asked me that exact question back in our early years and back then I always lied and said "no!".
"Welllllll? What do you think?"
"ummm aaaahhh..." I didn't want to hurt her. But I mean this dress made her look big... in all the right places."
"Soooooooooooooooooooooooo?"
I lost my selfcontrol and the truth came out: "Yessssssssss!!!"
Katie smiled. "AWW YEAH!" She walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead.
"Okay let's go. Dinner is waiting".
It was a hell of a night.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 04:32:38 pm »

I can't believe what my sweet little sister has become through out last years. I always was attracted to fit women with big boobs, but I would never have dreamed that I would meet a girl like this. But then my little sister started to work out and puberty did the rest. Now that she is 20 she is an absolute bombshell... and way stronger than me.
She is so hot, I have a hard time controlling my raging boner at family meetings. And the way she dresses and behaves around me it's pretty much obvious that she knows about the effect she has on me. I mean she must have this effect on nearly all men anyways.
And she loves to tease me.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 08:57:55 pm »

I was on a family trip last summer. It was one of those trips where you ask yourself why you are still joining in on those family vacations. Just the same old sightseeing, no action, no fun.
On the last day we visited yet another viewingdeck of some skyscraper. Standing up there and looking through the windows on the city was so damn boring. After 30 seconds there was nothing new to see.
I sighed and looked to the left...
„Wow.... the city from above.....“
I looked to the right....
„Wow …. another part of the city... from above!“
I slowly moved my head again to the left.
„Wow... the other part of the city again... from ab...“
I stopped talking. There... right beside me in front of the windows stood the most incredible girl I have ever seen.
She must have been roundabout 20 years old. She had a stunning beautiful face and long silverish hair. She seemed very fit and had huge arm muscles with big visible veins. Her legs were quite musclular too and she had a firm but big butt. And boobs... oh my god... they were so damn huge.
This girl must been one of the sexiest girls alive.
I was speechless and stared at her.
She turned her head around and looked me into the eyes and smiled. Suddenly aware that I was staring way too long I turned my head away. But the image of this enourmos sexy girl was burned into my head. I was forcing myself to not look again, I didn't want to seem like a creep. It was so hard to contain myself. After a few seconds I looked again, but she already was walking towards the other side of the room.
My dad called me: „Ben, we're leaving now, come on.“
I stood still and looked straight through the room at the girl. Should I talk to her? Were does she come from? Should i ask for her number?
„Ben! Come on! I thought that skyscrapers are boring as hell, as you so put it 2 hours ago!“
I walked over to my family. I couldn't tell them to wait because of that girl. I was afraid that they would all watch while I was getting rejected by this so-damn-much-out-of-my-league girl. So I left the building with my family, with the picture in my head of that hot girl.
Later that day when when everybody was going to sleep I laid down in my bed and stared at the ceiling not able to shut my eyes. There I realised, that this will be one of those momeries of a hot girl you once saw on vacation, but will never see again. The only thing that will be left is the picture of this incredible bombshell burned into the back of your head.

Hope you guys enjoy.
Please feel free to comment and tell me what aspect of these picture-story snippets you like/dislike. That will keep my motivation going to do more stuff like this... or get inspired by your ideas.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 08:33:02 am »

Amber and me were roommates now for a few years now. We had a good thing going, laughing a lot, spending evenings watching movies or cooking together and we rarley fought. But we always stayed friends.
When we moved in together (we knew each other before) I was pretty sure that no sexual tension would come up to ruin living together. Back than she was very chubby and had really ugly porportions. But somehow she must have started working out without me knowing. Cause slowly over the last two years she got leaner and more muscular. Especially her ass became so damn round and firm without losing its mass. It became harder and harder to contain myself when she was around. I now very much regret friendzoning her back then, because she started paying it back. She often teases me with her incredible body and seems to rellay enjoy it.

Yesterday she came home (propably from the gym) and had new skintight yoga pants on. I stared at her butt as she walked into the living room and stopped in front of me, facing her back towards me.
„Hey Amber, coming from the gym? Was it glute-day?“ Her glutes looked indeed very pumped. Staring at her bottom I didn't recognize that Amber took off her hoodie.
She said: „Yeah from the gym, but it was back-day!“
My eyes moved up and saw her immense wide shoulders. I have never seen a back that big. My jaw dropped. And between those big glutes and wide back was a waist so small and lean. It was hard to believe that this small waist could carry such a big upper body. The waist was not bigger than one of Ambers quads.
„My back is really sore. I could use a good back rub.“ She said in a seductive tone.
I could not answer. I was absolutly stunned by her porportions.
„You don't happen to know anyone who could give me on?“
I still wasn't able to get one word out.
„Well too bad, guess I have to call Amy then and ask her.“
Amber slowly walked out of the room with her glutes swinging from side to side. She left me sitting there on the couch just now realising that I had a huge boner.
I heard her voice coming out of her room:
„Please do me a favor and clean the bathroom when you're finished jerking off.“

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 04:53:07 pm »
Katrina Part 1

I had a female friend back in college who was really competitive. We challenged ourselves all the time and bet who could achieve something quicker than the other. One day we watched a documentary on bodybuilding and we both were fascinated by what the atheletes achieved.
Katrina said: „Hey, who know what? Let's get into this. Let's see who of us can achieve a 15 inch biceps first!“
„Yeah... I don't think you got a chance Kat. I'm a man, you are a girl. Of course I will achieve it earlier than you.“
„You think so?“ She raised an eyebrow. „Than you don't have anything to lose. Come on...“
„Okay if you are so eager to lose.“

We hit the gym pretty regularly after that. But 15 inches was a lot, both of us knew that it will take a long time to achieve. Kat was very motivated. She hit the gym at least once a day. I wasn't so eager but thought that my gender bonus would do the trick, even with less work.
A few month later Kat moved away into another city for work. We barley kept contact after this and so I slowly lost track of the bet.

Yesterday Katrina send me a message with a Photo.

„Hey, I've been in town for the weekend and just finished my first arm workout back in our old gym! How far are you with you biceps? Mine became pretty big. They're so pumped right now.“
I was suprised to see her. Her biceps looked indeed very big. Way bigger than mine were right now.
I responded: „I'm on my way. But it seems like you also still are not at 15 inches!“
Katrina replied with one word: „No?“

Katrina Part 2

A few seconds later she send me another picture.

„BOOOM! 16 and a half inches, bitch! I won!“
Her biceps looked incredible big.
I responded: Oh my god Kat. Those are huge! But I'm not sure if they are really that big. It could be distorted by your camera lense. To make it official we have to meet up and measure!“
I was extremly excited to met her and feel those biceps, even if they are not 15 inches. It seemed a little bit impossible to me that a girl could develop such a big biceps.
„You don't believe that these are bigger than 15 inches? What is wrong with your sight.“

Katrina Part 3

Another few seconds later Katrina send me a thrid picture.

„Ooooops! Well, will this convince you? I might have overdone it today with the pump a little bit.“
I was stunned. Her biceps was so incredible big. I have never seen such a big biceps, neither on a girl nor on a man.
She wrote: „What's up? Lost your words? Thes babies are bigger than 20 inches!“
I still was not able to respond. There was no doubt. She indeed had won the bet.
She again wrote: „Well, you can watch at that picture for a while if you want, I'll wait for a response. But in the meantime you can think about having dinner with me tonight!
I'll pay.... if you beat me in an armwrestling match ;). And to make it fair you can use both of your hands.“
If the pictures she send me were indeed real... I wouldn't have the slightest chance winning such a match.

Offline mattes

• Activity:
    0%
  • I LOVE GIRLS WITH BIG MUSCLES
Re: 3xkeks morphs [& stories]
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 07:04:37 pm »
nicem schade das es nicht auf deutsch ist

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: 3xkeks morphs [& stories]
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 06:53:32 pm »
nicem schade das es nicht auf deutsch ist

Yesterday I went shopping with my girlfriend Rae. I hated shopping before I we got together... but with rae it is incredibly fun.
She picked out a red tanktop and asked me: "Do you think that will fit me?" "Mh, maybe... but it will be tight for sure." "Well, I will try it on."
5 Minutes later she called me out of the changing cabine. "Sweetie can you come in and give me your opinion?" She opened the door a little bit and I went inside. The changing cabine was pretty small so I had to go to the other side of it before I was able to turn around
"So? What do you think?" Rae closed the door with one arm.
I turned and my jaw dropped.

Raes gains over the last month were enormous. I just now realised how big she had become. I looked at her big arm then to her big boobs, stretching the tank top to its limits.
"Ugh..."
Rae smiled and looked down to my pants.
"Well, seems like you really like it." She giggled.
"You know what? Time to fuck!" And with a fast arm motion she ripped off my pants.

As I said. Shoppingtrips with Rae were always fun.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: #MANIPS: [3xkeks] Morphs [& Stories]
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 04:23:39 pm »
Abbey

This time no story, sorry. But do you guys even care?

Offline Vandar_savage

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 03:02:54 pm »
Sure, I like your stories.  Your morphs are excellent, BTW.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2018, 03:02:26 pm »
Barb

Story snippet:

Barb and I started dating back in highschool. It just took 2 dates for us to become a couple and still are today.
At the age of 17 she found out about my love for muscular and strong women. At first she was a little bit disturbed and angry, but I told her that I love her and did a lot of romantic gestures over the course of the following month.
That soothed her a little bit step by step. After 5 month after the reveal she told me that she really enjoyed how much I cared for her and that she too wanted to show me her affection.
So despite not liking muscles on women, she started working out for me. At first she really had to drag herself to the gym.
I pledge guilty for often talk guilt into her, so that she kept on doing her routine. But after about one year of training she started to see results and boy.... she got addicted.
4 years have passed since then and I can't remember one day she hasn't work out. Today we are 22 and she has became bigger than I could ever have dreamt.
She warms up with weights I can barely lift. We live together now, and she is calling me from the kitchen.

"Sweetie! Come here, I wanna show you something!"

I entered and saw her massive body standing in front of the kitchen corner. On it laid her freshly ordered food.
Everytime I see her I am astonished how sexy she looks in just any kind of clothing. She most often has to wear XXL shirts, normaly worn by obese people, because of her huge arms and boobs.
The clothes are always really tight around her arms and pecs, but from there on downwards the shirts most often just hang louse. Hiding her incredible tight and slim waist.

She started talking: "You know, I have become so huge, it's hard for me to see whats in front of me."

Her hands searched for the food on the corner and finally found it. As she opened it I was facinated by her huge biceps swelling up.

"It's so difficult to use knives and forks if you can't see what you are aiming for. But yesterday I found out a trick to make it easier for me. Wanna see?"

Right after she finished the question she fastly flexed her pecs. First the right one than the left one. With the flex her big boobs bounced up and down one after the other.
Barb knows that this drives me wild. She winked at me.

"I know you wanna see it! Watch this."

She flexed both her pecs and her boobs bounced up. She kept them flexed, so that the upper side of her chest was in kind of a 90 degree angle to her neck.
She took the box of food and placed it right in front of her face on her boobs. The food did not move one bit. It sat there like on a waiters tablet. She giggled.

"See? Now I it's easy for me to eat."

She picked a broccoli out of the box and put it in her mouth. She came over to me, still flexing her pecs. She grabbed my belt.

"And you know what? It's very easy for me to keep the food there, even while doing stuff. See?"

She started to lift me up from the ground with just one hand on my belt. She curled me a couple of times. I could only stare at her biceps pumping up.
Suddenly she stopped me mid air and gave me a kiss.

"Let's watch some TV while I eat this."

She giggled and carried me in one hand and her food on her chest into the living room.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 11:45:19 am »
Gloria Part 2 - The Progress Picture

I couldn't believe it. Gloria wanted me to take a progress picture in her favourite dress. It was remarkable how accurate she could hit that pose she did back then. It looked like the same picture... but then... so drastically different. 1 year has passed and she was hitting the gym like crazy. Back then she outlifted every girl and a lot of guys there. But today she is just on a totally different level. I mean look at the progress! BOOM! The Biceps! BOOM! The Forearm! BOOM! The Quads. BOOM! The Glutes. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

And on top of that her chest got so incredibly perky. What kind of genes does this girl have? The more her muscles grow, the bigger her boobs seem to get. And how is this dress even holding all of this inside. Why is it not ripping all over the place?

"Thanks for taking the picture, honey. I'm excited to see how much I grew in the last year. I hope the gainz are even visible."

She smirked and hit a biceps pose with her left arm. I gasped. Her biceps was so incredibly big, bigger than her head for sure. She looked over her massive shoulder at me.

"Wanna touch this baby? Maybe you can feel a difference to 1 year ago?"

The way she giggled I could tell that she knew exactly how big she has gotten. I put the camera down and went over to her.

"Don't be shy. But you hands around this little biceps."

I put my hands on her arm and immediatly felt how hard these muscles were. I tried to use both of my hands to grab around the whole biceps, but I failed miserbly. Even with a third hand it would have been a close call.

"What do you think?"

She extended her arm fully, and I still couldn't grab around her arm because her mass was just shifting from biceps to triceps. She hit another biceps flex and her arm even grew a little bit further.

"Did they grow?"

I wasn't able to answer.

"No? How about I pump it up for you just a little bit more."

She did a couple more slow flexes and with every one of them the biceps was growing bigger. I got excited feeling the blood rushing into her enourmes muscle, pumping it up to the max. Suddenly I heard a quiet rip.

"Oh, it seems next hear I have to buy a new dress."

She did one more flex, seemingly putting eveything she got in this last one. And the sleeve of her dress ripped apart. But it did not just rip, it literally exploded. This last pump boosted her biceps another quarter of it's size and just obliterated the fabric. Her huge powerful biceps laid bare in front of my wide opened eyes.

"Oops. Well, it seems like I put on at least a little bit of size."

She winked at me.

"Kiss it!"

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 11:33:25 am »

Hope you guys enjoy.

Offline kekskeks

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 02:18:58 pm »
Jess

"Oh my god Jess. If you grow any bigger your muscles and boobs may expand towards covering up your face."

Jess started laughing and turned her head towards me.

"You know I want to grow as big as possible and I know you want it too. Besides, I already am able to cover up my face with my muscles."

She winked, raised her arm, flexed and pumped her biceps up to nearly the size of her head.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Real Athletes Art  |  #MANIPS: [3xkeks] Morphs [& Stories]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View