Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575879 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 10:46:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Golden Age  (Read 69330 times)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
Re: The Golden Age
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 03:47:17 am »
Great new chapter. Karma for all!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2019, 08:43:37 pm »
Chapter 14

Jessica finished her make up and looked at herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw. After a long bulking season, she was finally cutting some weight and the definition on her body was beginning to show again. She had tried some more vivid lipstick colors, as if she was trying to get the attention away from her arms, fully exposed on her turtle neck sleeveless blouse, but the fact is her arms were just to gorgeous to not be the center piece of her look. After many months she was going out for a girl's night with some friends while Nick was at his poker game at the neighbor's.
Looking up and down again, Jessica noticed how tight her jeans were in her bulky, muscular lower body, and how the fabric stretched to it's limit on the calf area, that were bulged by her high heels. The blouse, a black cotton one, looked just right for her developed torso. The absence of sleeves were actually a great insight from her Taylor. That way her huge shoulders wouldn't get in the way and deform the fabric. Tough there was no cleavage to be seen, the cut in the armpits showed a bit of her large pectoral muscles and gave her lats enough room to move around.
She called the uber on her cellphone and, as she entered the car, she noticed the driver, trying to be as discrete as he could, checking her out through the rearview mirror. Jessica was used to this. She knew fully well her frame drew attention from people who weren't used to see a muscular woman like her.
She got out of the car in front of the bar and gave the driver three stars. Yes, she was used, but the staring did make her a bit uncomfortable.
She found her girls at a tall table near the bar, said hi and took a seat. It's been a few years since Jessica didn't drink any alcohol, but tonight she felt like she deserved it. Just one gyn and tonic. Maybe two.
As the evening went on, chatter began hotter. Heather, one of Jessicas high school friends, already a bit drunk, finally asked
"So, Jess... how did Nick took it? I mean, he can't feel very happy knowing his wife is like superwoman"
"Well, at first he wasn't at the top of his game, if you know what I mean... but over time I guess he learned to admire my body and the confidence it brought to our bed, you know"
"And... how is it? I mean... You told us that you use steroids... does it make you... hornier?"
Jessica blushed "Oh... yeah. I mean, sometimes, well, most times, I almost fuck him unconscious..." she giggled. Damn, that second gyn was making her dizzy and inhibited. She wouldn't normally say stuff like that
Girls giggled
"And... other people?" Patricia, another of her friends, was curious "How do everyone else take this?"
"Oh, you'd be surprised of how many men are really into female muscles, you know" Jessica stopped herself before giving her son as an example. He surely wouldn't want people to know about this.
"Really?" Patricia sounded surprised
"Are you kidding, Tricia?" Heather stepped in "We've been here like 2 hours and you didn't notice the looks Jess is getting? That dude on the corner has already walked past our table three times" She pointed with her head at a mid 20's blonde man in another table with 2 of his friends
Jessica was feeling lose and happy, so she took a bold step
"Tell you what girls. If he passes again, I'm gonna make him an offer he cannot refuse" she said, giving her best Vito Corleone impersonation.
It took 10 minutes, but the man once again walked past their table, as if he was going to the bathroom. On his way, he kept looking at Jessica, and mostly at her arms. Jessica noticed and placed her hands on the table, standing up and flexing her triceps in the process. The guy noticed and stumbled.
"How would you like some free drinks, girls?" Jessica asked
"Oh, It's the best kind of drinks there is!" both girls cheered
"Ok, watch this"
Jessica waited for the guy to return to his table, then walked towards him. When she approached the desk, she spoke sexily
"Hello there"
The guy almost spilled all of his beer
"H-hi"
"So, me and my friends over there noticed you guys were, well... looking at us, and we'd like to know if you wouldn't want to come along and chat a little bit"
The guys looked at each other, in disbelief.
"Well, sure!" they started getting up, but Jessica placed her hand on the guy's shoulder, pushing him down
"Well... it's not like that, you know. You need to prove you are worth it"
They looked at each other, not sure of what she meant
"How about a challenge? If any of you can beat me... say at... armwrestling, we come over. If you can't, however, our drinks are on you" She smiled at them.
"What? What are you talking about? There's no way..."
"Really? Well... I guess they really don't do men like they used to..." Jessica turned around and prepared to walk away when the man who spent the evening checking her out spoke
"wait!"
Jessica smiled and turned back, facing him
"If I beat you... I don't care about the others, I'll buy you a drink and we go chat by the counter. Alone"
Jessica smirked "ok. You're on. And if I beat you, I'll send the waiter give you our check"
"Deal"
Jessica sat across the man and placed her elbow in the table. Even not contracted, her bicep draw attention. It was a beefy arm, very vascularized. The two main veins worked their way around the bicep as if they were framing a masterpiece. The other two guys looked astonished by what was about to happen. The man placed his elbow on the table and grabbed Jessica's hand. As he did it, her muscles contracted, from her grip all the way to her shoulder. The definition of her muscles was beyond description.
"Dude, she is gonna toast you!" One of his friends said
"Yeah, look at her muscles!"
"Shut up!"
Jessica smiled at them "Well, it's not just about muscles, gentlemen. You see, his arm is longer, so he will have leverage. And muscles doesn't always translate to strength, you know. Maybe these are just for show" She flexed her other arm for his oohs and aahs.
"Alright, my friend. On the count of three. 1-2-3!" Jessica waited for his first move. She knew before start that there was no way she would lose this match, so she decided to hold him still. As the man forced his way and trembled from exertion, Jessica remained calm. She could have crushed him, but the fact is this guy had done nothing to her but admire her muscles. She didn't need to be rude. So she slowly, and pretending to be having great difficulty, brought his hand down. The whole show lasted about 40 seconds
"Wow, sir. You are way stronger than I thought. Nice match!"
The guy wasn't sure about how to react
"Well... thank you, I guess"
She smiled and got up
"I'll be waiting for your check" he spoke before she left.

Back at her table, the girls were cheering
"Geez, Jess! Poor guy!"
"I can't believe he went for that. I mean, look at your arms!"
She giggled "I guess he wouldn't pass on the chance of flirting with me even if his odds were 1000 to one"
"Well, his odds were more like a million to one. You'd have to have a broken arm to lose that one"
As Jessica went through her 3rd and 4th drink, she couldn't help but feeling more and more curious. Yes, her husband had learned how to admire her body. But it was a learnt lesson. It was natural for him to be aroused by her muscles. The only time she had such an experience was with that boy Peter. She realized she wanted that again. To be worshiped and admired.
As they rapped up the night, Jessica secretly wrote down her phone number on the check, before handing it over to the guy. Once he noticed she had done it, she could swear she saw a bump in his pants.
She said goodbye and left.

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 09:41:09 pm »
Very well written, Sir, congratulations!
What a great story!

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2019, 03:13:49 am »
Hopefully you can update soon. I completely understand as you write so many amazing stories, but this is one of my favorites. Cheers.

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2019, 05:14:09 am »
You are one of the best authors out there. I love your new stories just as much, but is there any way you could write a new chapter about Brad and his mom. Their dynamic is my favorite amongst all your stories

Offline danoninho

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2019, 08:55:25 pm »
I miss this story!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Volthak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2019, 04:23:16 am »
Nice, can't wait for more

Offline Volthak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2019, 04:27:19 am »
Nice, can't wait for more

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2019, 04:35:43 pm »
Brfan, THIS is a masterwork!  K+++

Please, please, please find time to come back and write more of it.

This is so excellent.  You've got believable characters, character development of not just the protagonist, and an excellent plot!

You've done so well with your style, keep going and don't stop.

:rock: :woohoo:

And remember (and all our other writers remember too) never stop writing !!!  All us readers really appreciate all the time and effort it takes you to produce your wonderful works.  Thank you!   :thanks:
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2019, 07:44:17 pm »
I am with them... please more chapters of this...
K+ for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline sw1ngy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2019, 06:11:25 am »
Yes, this is easily my favorite of your stories

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2019, 06:40:27 pm »
Chapter 15

Things weren't going so great for Jessica recently. She and Nick were kind of drifting apart since his pro career ended. It didn't help that his wife had become an Amazon of a woman. Yeah, he found reasons to think it was hot, but they were fabricated. He was aroused by her energy and heart, but the fact is that her body didn't do to him what she wanted it to do. And she knew it. They both knew it. It's been weeks since they've had sex.  More than that, Jessica missed being admired by her body. She wanted to feel that lust she felt when Peter watched her during her workout, or that guy from the bar. Too bad he didn't call. Jessica considered a few times creating a fake internet profile and finding someone for a muscle worship session, but she got scared.
So she worked out. Harder and harder. All the anger and frustration were her fuel. If she couldn't find someone to truly admire and lust that body of hers, she would. Her grunting and moaning during her lifts were like sounds of relief. Gutural, sexy moans. After her routines, Jessica constantly would flex in front of the mirror, feeling and admiring the work of art that was her body.

Brad unlocked the front door of his parent's house and dropped his bag on the couch. He flew in by surprise to spend the weekend at home from College. Calling out for his parents or sisters, he walked around, but the house seemed empty. Finally he heard something from the basement.
"Maybe Hope is doing some workout down there" he thought "Great, I'll join her"
Brad went to his room and quickly changed into training clothes. He looked at himself. Ever since he decided he had to take this more seriously, Brad added weight and muscles. Yeah, he could not compete with his girlfriend, Zoe, who had geared up and simply grew out of his league, but still he had developed nice muscles that envied the regular college guy and were desired by the regular college girl.
Absolutely unprepared for what was about to happen, Brad walked down the stairs to the basement gym. He learned through his sister that the family had spent quite a few buck on refurbishing the basement and turning it into a semi professional, heck, into a full professional workout center.
Decided to surprise Hope, Brad entered in silence into the gym area. It truly looked like a professional weight room there. He heard someone racking a barbell and getting up from the bench.
Brad didn't gave much thought to it, but it seemed that the bar had 4 45 pound plates on each side. The person, who was now standing in front of a mirror, was covered by another apparatus, so he couldn't identify her. It wasn't until Brad was a few inches from her that he realized it was not his sister. And it sure did not look like anybody he knew. The person standing in front of the mirror, performing the most powerful Trap flexing pose he ever saw and grunting while doing it turned out to be his mother. Only she was... bigger than he ever remembered her to be.
Absorb on her own thoughts, Jessica never saw someone approaching her. Watching the awesome image of her huge traps jumping from her shoulders, the veins on her neck engorging as she flexed her upper body in front of the mirror, Jessica grunted, causing her self image to look more and more powerful, more and more dominant. Her pectorals exploded into two huge plaques of muscle that caused the split between them deeper than normal. Even from there veins popped out.
"urrrrghh" she moaned hard
"Uh... h-hi"
Jessica turned around in a millisecond, both scared and territorial, spreading her arms, that now were regularly unable to be really close to her body due to the size of her arms, in a challenging pose, ready to attack the intruder. It took her a second to realize it was her son
"Oh, Brad! What the? What are you doing here? Oh, come here!" Jessica charged at him, locking him in a tight hug. Her sweaty, pumped body released ferormones in the air.
Brad, who two minutes before was admiring his own muscle achievements, now felt small. Compared to his mother's, his muscles were not at all impressive. Crushed by her hug, all Brad could do was feel the hardness of every inch of Jessica's back and arms. It was like hugging a steel robot. Not a single muscle of hers could be squeezed.
Jessica let go of him and their eyes met. Brad hadn't seen her in a while now, no wonder why he looked puzzled. But he also looked... aroused, Jessica sensed. That was the look she was longing for a long time now. For a moment, she forgot that look was coming from her own son, she needed that. Not saying a word, Jessica extended one of her legs and flexed her quads. The muscles on her leg shook insanely as they contracted, expanding their size and splits between the groups on them. Her calves exploded into a diamond shaped ball of marble.
Jessica turned her back and performed a double bicep pose, causing the muscles on her back and arms to bulge immensely. Oh, how she wanted that. To show off her muscles proudly to someone who could truly admire them. Before she could turn back and face him, she heard the words she wanted
"W-wow..."
That's it. Wow. She wanted that, to awe them with her power and size. Jessica flexed her right bicep hard, the split on it became more visible
"Go ahead, feel it" She wasn't talking to Brad now. She was talking to an admirer
Brad, hypnotized by her mother's muscle, obeyed. Trembling, he placed his hand on her bicep. Her smooth skin was soft and thin, but the bulging ball of muscle underneath it was thick, hard and imposing. He caressed it for a few seconds
"Big..." was all he could say
"Seventeen inches" she answered, extending and flexing her elbow, causing the mighty muscle to jump up and down on Brad's fingers
"God..." Brad was unable to get out of his trance
Jessica smiled. She felt hot inside like she haven't felt in weeks. She was controlling him by the mere look of her body. She felt the hardness on her nipples, she just couldn't stop herself
"You have no idea how strong I am now" she teased. She needed to put that out. How strong and powerful she was. Even better if he doubted her
"I... I can... I can imagine"
Jessica was unable to come out of the character. She had to see this through, there was no turning back.
"Oh, you can't...." She removed his hands from her bicep and, placing both hands on her side, spread her back, dominating the room "Those tiny muscles of yours are nothing really, compared to mine" Why was she saying that? Maybe it was the steroids, but she just couldn't hold back
Brad, mesmerized by the sexual aggressiveness and sheer dominance of that Amazon, didn't know - or wanted - out. That was the single thing that most turned him on. "I-I..."
"Don't believe me? I can show you" Jessica again flexed her biceps, stepping closer to him. She smiled in joy when he stepped back, in fear
"N-no! I..."
"Good..." Jessica turned her back again at him, flexing her traps and back muscles "Go ahead, tell me"
Brad ran his hands through her back, feeling the lumps and hardness of each one of her muscles. Even Zoe's muscles were nothing compared to hers. Jessica moaned ferociously as Brad felt the muscles on her. She still had it. The power to impress and cause fear and admiration with her body. As Brad felt her, she got hotter and hotter, raising her arms and flexing her biceps once again. As he tried to squeeze her arms, she contracted them harder, making it impossible to him to make a dent on her mighty bicep. That feeling alone made her cum. She moaned hard as Brad removed his hands from her bicep. Jessica had her eyes closed for a second. When she opened them, he was gone.
Was that just a dream?

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2019, 11:59:48 pm »
Great story. Well done.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2019, 05:00:40 am »
Again a great chapter.
And Jessica has the chance to get 20 inch biceps. And what will Zoe do? Get herself 22 inches?

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2019, 02:33:27 pm »
Absolutely love this story, can’t wait for another chapter!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View