Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575316 Posts in 73141 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:18:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Golden Age  (Read 69297 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Golden Age
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2019, 02:06:36 am »
Chapter 6

Jessica got off from her husband and layed on the bed. It's been a while now she wasn't feeling completely satisfied with the sex. Yes, Nick was good in bed and he turned her on, but the fact is she had so much energy and stamina that it seemed he always was worn off before her. And, to be honest with herself, it didn't seem like he was into her new, hard body as she would expect.
On top of that, Jessica had plateaued on her training for about two months now. She tried to improve her nutrition, had been taking supplements and never skipped a session, but she seemed to have reached her limit. It frustrated her. She wanted to get bigger. More shredded. She knew what she had to do. She had considered it for a while now, but it looked like that if she got any bigger, her relationship would only get worse. She had to pick between her biceps and her husband's cock. Sophie's choice in a very weird way, she thought to herself.
"Babe?" She asked trying to find her way into Nick's chest
"Yeah, honey?"
"Do you like me?" She rested her head on his chest. Nick had ended his pro tennis career a couple months ago, but he still had a nice body. Still, Jessica couldn't help but notice her pectoral muscles were bigger than his
"What are you talking about? I love you, you know it"
"Yeah, but... do you like my body?" She had to ask
Nick took a while to answer this one. Yes, he absolutely loved the fact that Jessica started taking care of her body, that she toned up and even found out that he had no problem with her building up some muscle. What bothered him was the fact that Jessica grew stronger and stronger, and had clearly surpassed him a while ago now. It hurt his male ego. And it was clear that it had been getting in between them, at least in sex
"Yeah, baby, I like it, but..."
Jessica was anxious "But what?"
"Well, you see...  I love that you hard and defined... but... why is it that you want to be so.... big?"
"Big? I'm not that big, you know. You weight nearly 20 pounds more than me..."
"Yeah, well, I'm almost a foot taller than you too"
"So, you don't like that I'm muscular?"
"It's not that, Jess... but, but.... I need to understand... why"
Jessica rolled over Nick. Putting both her hands beside his body, she raised her torso, while letting her lower body over his naked body. With her arms fully extended her triceps were very prominent and defined. She knew that must be intimidating to her husband. Her round, fibered shoulders were contracted as well, giving her a large frame. Nick couldn't help but break the stare and look at Jessica's muscles.
"Well, Nick.. it all started with some training, you know, to get back to my old self. But after a while, I noticed the changes in my body. And I liked what I saw. I was able to do things I never could, like lifting heavy weights, curling and actually seeing a bit of muscle working. Then, as I progressed, I started getting compliments from people at the gym, stares at the grocery shop... and it got into me. You see, For over 20 years I've always been the wife of that famous tennis player. Now, I finally am known by me. I'm the muscle girl from the gym. I'm the buff mom. It's like I've finally have something of my own, my own identity"
Nick didn't know what to say. He always took for granted that Jessica was happy being 'Mrs. Green'.
Jessica continued "All of our kids were always all about their athlete dad. Now, Hope actually looks up to me. Monica has fun watching me grunting and flexing as if I'm some superhero. God, even Brad... admires what I am. It makes me feel special"
"Wow, babe... I had no idea..."
"I know you didn't. And I don't blame you. But the fact is that my self esteem grew with my biceps and my pecs, you know?" Jessica mad her pectoral muscles bounce up and down, inches away from Nick's face
Nick felt hypnotized by the image. Jessica had had breast implants years before, but now her cleavage was made mostly of that hard rock, dancing muscle. By instinct, he moved his hands to her solid butt. Nick grabbed her gluten and noticed once again how hard and full they were.
Feeling his vibe and realizing for the first time that her muscles were in fact turning her husband on, Jessica got on her knees with Nick under her. She placed his hands on her powerful, trunk sized thighs, and slid her hands through her solid six pack.
"You see, I like when all my girl friends can't stop talking about how they wanted to have abs like mine... and I can't help but feeling a bit.. well.. self assured when I know that my abs are better than any women in the neighborhood... that younger girls would kill for quads like mine..."
Jessica felt Nick's dick hardening. She continued
"And Babe... I gotta tell you... it feels so good when a young cocky little man stares at my biceps" Jessica raised both her arms and did a double bicep pose. Her baseballs exploded into iron balls, peaked and vascularized. "And when I flex them, like this, they feel embarrassed that I'm bigger than them..." Nick sat on the bad and grabbed her arms
"My God... they are so hard, Jess..."
"Yes.. yes they are..." Jessica felt Nick's cock harder than it's ever been in years. She let him into her and they fucked. Nick went off quickly, but this time Jessica didn't bother. For the first time in long she knew it had happened because she had turner him on real good
 "Do you like my body, Nick? Do you like my muscles?" She asked him again
"Yes. God, yes! I love how hard and big and strong you are, Babe! Thank you for showing me that!"
"Oh Babe... I'm so happy to hear it..." Jessica smiled and saw her opportunity "Cause... I'm getting bigger"
"What? How?"
"Well... I'm gonna use it. But don't worry. I'll do it the right way. And... I promise you, you'll love my body even more when I outweight you"
"Yes... yes I will"

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 02:45:26 am »
Chapter 7

Four month into steroids and Jessica felt like she should have gotten it years ago. Her energy had doubled, her training sessions were way more productive, she added weight to her lifts by the week, and most importantly, she had gain size and definition at a rate she couldn't imagine. She thought it would take her nearly one year to be heavier than her husband, which was a personal goal, but in only four months she reduced the gap from 22 to 5 pounds. Her arms gained almost 2 inches, her thighs now wouldn't fit into jeans anymore. She had to change her whole wardrobe and she was loving it. She picked out clothes that emphasized her muscular body, she felt hot. Hot and horny. Everyday she got home like she needed to fuck Nick to a semi-conscious state. And, other than some hair and some zits, she hadn't experienced any side effects.
Well, not that she knew of. People around her, however, noticed that Jessica had gotten a bit more aggressive and competitive. She did enjoy every now and then perform an exercise with insane amounts of weight just to get some attention and put people around her to shame. She just couldn't help it. She loved entering the weight training area of the gym and realizing she was the most muscular body there. And she was loving putting all that muscle on display for them. She knew she was being watched when she did curls, lifts and squats, and she adored it.
She had made some friends in the bodybuilding business, and heard with curiosity when they talked about sessions they made for some extra bucks. How men payed up for worshipping them, how they wanted them to beat them in all sorts of strength tests. It made her hot inside.
One day, she was at the gym performing her warmup curls with the 55s when, through the mirror, she watched this skinny boy staring at her arms, which now were nearly 16 inches. He was young, no more than 19, 20 years old, and had been around for almost 2 weeks now. Jessica recognized him cause he just couldn't stop staring at her every time she was doing some exercise. She knew that look. She had seen it on her older son, Brad. She watched as the boy walked towards the leg press equipment and placed a 45lb weight on each side. Clearly he had chosen that apparatus cause it gave him a nice look of Jessica's bench where she was curling. Jessica decided to have some fun
She walked towards him and asked "Hey, can we take turns?"
Hypnotized by the muscular Goddess talking to him, the boy didn't even notice that there were two other identical equipments completely free.
"Y-yes, sure" He got off the equipment
"Wel... I'll need help putting some extra weight, can you do it?"
Jessica started loading one side of the machine with other 45s, and the boy promptly helped her with the other
When there were 6 plates on each side, Jessica sat down and started her exercise. She smiled when she noticed the boy couldn't take his eyes away from her muscular quads contracting at each push.
"So, what's your name?" Jessica chanted as if she wasn't doing any effort whatsoever
"Pe-peter"
"So, Peter" Jessica stopped the movements. "Do you mind sitting up there? It's still too light"
Peter looked at her in disbelief. Still, he wanted to obey. The thing is he had no idea how he would get over the apparatus
"Here, let me help you" Jessica got off the equipment, picked Peter up under his armpits and lifted him up a couple feet off the ground, placing him on a platform over the plates. Peter was in shock.
Jessica sat down again and started moving the plates, with Peter on it, up and down, up and down
"So, Peter, how long have you known it?" She asked watching him go up
"Known what?"
"That you like muscular women" she completed her sentence in the same tone as if she was asking someone if they wanted a glass of water
The boy blushed "I... I... I guess I always did"
"Have you ever seen one? Touched one?"
Peter had now lost all his color "I... well... I've seen you"
"Well, would you like me to flex for you? Let you touch my hard, muscular body?" Jessica didn't know what had gotten into her, but she just had to do it
"y-yes" his voice was a tiny whisper
"Well... it's your lucky day. Come with me now"
She picked up her bag and dragged Peter from the gym. Jessica was feeling intoxicated with her idea. No, she wouldn't have sex with that young man, but she wanted to feel what those other muscular girls who did sessions felt. She drove them into a motel, payed cash for a room and parked her car. Peter was silent the whole way. If this was a prank, so be it. If this woman would kill him and sell his organs, so be it. He didn't care anymore.
Jessica picked Peter up like a baby and entered the room. She gently put him on the bed, and ordered him not to move, which he promptly obeyed. Still in her workout clothes, Jessica removed her t-shirt, revealing her sports bra beneath it. She then lowered and stripped out of her shorts. Standing in front of the boy on her thong, Jessica lifted her arms and flexed her upper body. Her biceps exploded into cannonballs. Her forearms, thick and vascular, gave an even bigger shape to it.
"So, Peter... this is you dream coming true"

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 12:06:17 pm »
Two very good chapters, however I hope you do return to the older daughter and her desire to become muscular and enter her "mom's world". :)

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 07:44:01 pm »
Wow, great new chapters. Very well detailled and build.

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2019, 10:39:19 pm »
Man. Realistic muscle mom stories. Right in my wheel house keep it up. Love the chapters so far!

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2019, 06:43:27 am »
Agreed - right up my street.

Man. Realistic muscle mom stories. Right in my wheel house keep it up. Love the chapters so far!

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2019, 10:51:02 pm »
Chapter 8

Weeks had gone by since Jessica's crazy adventure with Peter, and every time she relived that day she still felt intoxicated. Yes, sex with Nick was better, he learned a way of admiring her muscles, but that was different. Even thought she didn't had intercourse with Peter, it was clear that she felt aroused. Peter was somebody who truly admired and worshipped her muscles. Who understood how hard earned her body was. Who was excited by how strong she was, how hard each fiber of her body was. Jessica remembered how sexy she felt, how her heart raced when the boy touched her biceps or her abs, how flattered she was each time she posed and he gasped in awe. She wanted to feel that way again, but she didn't see how. Nick was never look at her like that.
The steroids were playing their part too, she knew. Not only in her libido, but after a while even Jessica could notice that her competitiveness was blowing the charts off. At the gym, anytime she could she would deliberately flex her chest muscle, or pose in front of the mirror contracting her quads, expanding her lats. And she knew that she wasn't doing it only for herself or for being admired, she was doing it to intimidate and sometimes humiliate others around her. Consciously, she felt guilt. But she couldn't help if they looked tiny near her muscular and amazingly ripped body.
One particular day, Jessica entered her house angry and frustrated. During her workout she got involved in a competition to max out benchpresses against to big dudes. Although she obtained her personal record at 425, she was beaten by one of them. She was steaming.
Throwing her gym bag hard against the wall, she was on her way to the shower when her husband got in her way
"Hey... what's going on?"
"I don't want to talk about it. Just leave me alone"
"C'mon baby. It's me. What's going on?"
Jessica looked at Nick seriously. Yes, he was about one foot taller than her, but she was heavier and larger than him for a while now. Breathing hard on frustration, Jessica placed her hands on her hips and expanded her lats on purpose. She knew how intimidating she looked. Not many people would be brave enough to stand in her way. But this was her husband. She relaxed and spoke
"You've lost games you knew you should have won, right?" Jessica figured that Nick being a former tennis player could share some stories with her and calm her down
"Yes, sure. Why?"
"Well... what would you do to blow off that steam, that frustration with yourself?"
"Well, Jess. That depends a lot. If I had lost an easy game, the most common thing I'd do is find a practice court and play some games with a juvenile or something. That helped me regain my confidence and not overthink the loss"
Jessica looked at him. That was actually good advice. And it so just happen that she was staring at a 'juvenile'.
"Hum... come with me, Babe" She grabbed him by the hand and led him to their garage, where she had a bench, some weights and dumbbells. Nick looked puzzled. Jessica added plates on the bar up until 225.
"Go ahead. Do it"
Nick was still not understanding anything "Do what?"
"Benchpresses, what else would it be? Or is 225 too heavy for you?"
Nick layed on the bench, grabbed the bar and lowered the weight until it touched his chest. Trembling, he slowly moved the weight up, but he froze before he could fully extend his arms. Jessica helped him and grinned.
"Really? I expected you would do it" She added all the weight she had on their garage, totaling 315. Jessica switched places with her husband and, rather easily, did 4 reps. Without saying a word, she handled Nick two 40lbs dumbbells and grabbed a pair of 70s.
"Here, let's do curls"
Still not sure of what was going on, Nick started doing standing alternate curls with the 40s, but managed only 5 before failing a rep. At the same time, Jessica did 10 perfect reps with each arm, using the 70lbs.
Jessica kneeled in front of the bench and placed her elbow down.
"C'mon, baby. Let's armwrestle"
"Jess, what are you doing? We both know this is not a match. There's no way I can beat you in any of these. What do you want?"
Jessica exhaled her frustration. "Fine. Don't armwrestle me. Flex your biceps"
"What? No"
"Nick, Flex your biceps." Again, she took the intimidating posture she had took before, but this time she didn't think about retreating it. Confused, Nick obeyed his wife and flexed his right arm. Jessica approached him and placed her right arm beside his. She flexed as hard as she could, watching as her own bicep shadowed her husband's.
"Wow. Look Nick. How big I am. You see? Tell me what you think"
Nick, trying to figure out exactly what Jessica wanted, couldn't help but notice how big his wife had become. He wasn't sure if it was the recent workout, her actual size or even her behavior, but Jessica did look huge. And he had no reason not to say it
"Wow, babe. You look huge. look at your guns. I've never seen bigger muscles than yours!"
Jessica relaxed. That's what she wanted. Raising her left arm, she did a double bicep pose and waited for her husband's compliments
Nick, feeling the tension fading, started relaxing and feeling aroused by his wife's confidence and size. Placing his hands on her arms, he spoke loudly "God, how hard you are! I'm married to a muscular Goddess!"
Jessica, feeling more and more aroused, lowered her arms and, grabbing her left wrist with her right hand, flexed her chest powerfully
"Tell me, Nick. Would you want to have muscles like mine?"
Nick, feeling his cock hard in his pants, answered her "Yes, baby. I wish my muscles were like yours. You look so powerful, so strong!"
Jessica grabbed Nick by his waist and layed him down on the bench she had just used to workout. Stripping down from her clothes, she ripped his pants out. Looking at his hard cock, Jessica sat on it, grabbed the bar above his head and started fucking her husband. Nick watched as every fiber on Jessica's upper body contracted and trembled from the effort she was doing. His hips were hurting, but he wouldn't stop this for anything in the world. Jessica grunted and huffed. For the first time in a long period she had had an orgasm before her husband. And she did it again, and again, until Nick couldn't hold himself. They both fell on the garage floor, looked at each other, and smiled.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2019, 03:28:46 am »
Chapter 9

Jessica was apprehensive. It's been almost a year since her oldest son, Brad, had left for College. He had left in better terms then they had been in previous years, since she started working out and building muscle. But since then Jessica had gained pounds and pounds of muscle. She knew that she had now the body that probably dominated every erotic dream of her son, and that meant a difficult situation for him to handle. Even worse, her older daughter, Hope, had joined her heavy training for quite some time now, and was building up pretty fast. Genetics, she guessed. How would Brad handle the fact that his mother had become the ultimate Amazon and his younger sister was following her steps?

She decided it would be best if Brad didn't have to deal with the whole thing right now, so she would be careful enough to wear only baggy clothes around the house that weekend, as well as she would skip her workouts for those 2 days. Brad arrived late Friday, and the whole family was expecting him for dinner. He hugged all of them, and Jessica noted that Brad held her a little longer than an usual hug, feeling her back and her arms. She was sure she knew that he realized how big she had gotten by his behavior during dinner, but decided not to exploit the topic.
The next day Jessica, Nick and their youngster, Monica, left early for some shopping, leaving Hope and Brad alone at home. Jessica, obviously, never told Hope how to behave near Brad, cause she didn't want to reveal his fetish. That morning, when Brad woke up and headed to the kitchen, Hope was already there, having her bacon sitting behind the counter. Brad froze dead once he looked at his sister and her revealing clothes.
All he could see was her torso, but in her pink sports bra, he immediately realized Hope had developed muscles. Her shoulders were wide and beefy, and her cleavage showed a deep line that separated her pec muscles. More so, he noticed that Hope's traps were visible and wide.
"Oh, hey Bro. Morning"
It took a while for him to come back at her "Oh... er.. Morning, sis"
Brad was doing his best not to stare at his sister's body, but it was too hard not to. Hope noticed
"Yeah... I know. I've changed a bit since we last see each other, right?"
"Erm... yeah. You look great, sis"
"Thanks. I feel great. It's been like 10 months now since I've started bulking up, and I'm loving it" Hope raised her left arm and performed a quick flex. Her biceps jumped up and down. Brad's eyes widened in amazement
"The sad part is that I might have to drop the cheerleading squad you know. I am getting too heavy for the girls to lift me. I think I've added like 15 pounds this year" Hope continued, completely unaware of the effects she was causing in her brother
Brad was already shivering inside, feeling the unmistakable itch of his cock hardening. 'This was wrong, so wrong' he thought to himself
Hope turned her back to him in order to grab a bottle of water from the fridge, and Brad noticed how broad her back was. Her large shoulder gave her the V shape he admired in women. He noticed her back muscles contracting while she grabbed the bottle. Not resisting his feelings, Brad walked around the counter and looked at Hope's whole body. She was wearing black spandex shorts that hugged her bottoms tightly. He noticed how big her quads were, and the diamond shaped calves she sustained. Jessica caught him staring at her legs
"I know, I know, Bro. I'm big, right? Now cut it" she giggled
"S-so... how? why?" Brad was running out of words
"Oh, you know... having mom around displaying all that muscle she has... It just got into me, you know. So she's helping me"
"Oh... so you're training together?"
"Oh, hell no. She's way out of my league. Hell, she is way out of anyone's league, I guess. You should have seen, Brad. The other day mom was bench pressing 400 pounds for reps. For reps!"
Brad closed his eyes and pictured his mother performing the exercise. He moaned
"Seriously, bro. Sometimes I think she's superwoman or something. You have to see her. She is so ripped and big. The other day she found some old clothes of her and tried them on, I swear to God, she ripped her shirt"
Brad felt his dick burning from scratching his pants. He was so hard he was sure Hope would notice. However, she seemed completely unaware of her brother's hard on
"Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'll never be as big as mom, but I'm giving it a try" Hop flexed both her arms this time
"What do you think, Bro? Want a big, strong sister around the house?
Brad left the kitchen running back to his room

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2019, 05:41:55 am »
Loving how this is all developing- great story

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 07:38:52 am »
Really good story, it's fun how you develop it. I hope you'll put the poor guy out of his misery. It could be mother/daughter teaming up to set up a blind date with a Gym acquaintance. Might be fun. Have fun writing, we have fun reading.

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 11:37:53 am »
Fantastic! This last chapter is exactly how I hoped the story would unfold, can't wait for the next part. Is Hope and mom competing in the near future?

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 06:57:05 pm »
Chapter 10

The weekend went by with Brad most of the time locked in his room. He had prepared himself to live with his mother being muscular, but the addition of one of his younger sisters into this world was too much to take. Jessica sensed it, and tried to talk with him before he left to school. Seeing an opportunity when Brad was in his room alone, Jessica knocked on his door
"Can I come in?"
"Sure mom"
Jessica closed the door behind her. She was wearing a loose hoodie and sweatpants, trying not to show off her body, but the fact is that even those clothes looked snugged on her massive body.
"So kid, we haven't had a chance to catch up..."
"Yeah, well... you know... lots to study..."
"I see. And this doesn't have anything to do with the fact that your sister became rather big since you last saw her, right?" Jessica saw no reason to make turns before striking the real subject of this conversation. Brad took a deep breath and remained silent
"You see, Brad. I've tried to make you feel comfortable around here this weekend. I couldn't predict that you'd bump into her. She told me what happened yesterday, how you stormed off of the kitchen"
"Does she... know?" Brad was worried of what Hope would think of him
"Well, she doesn't know for sure, but Hope is a smart woman you know."
"Yeah...."
"Well, the thing is you need to do something about this. You are going to live in a family with two muscular women, that's a fact. So, either you gather yourself around us, or we might have trouble getting along. Now, I can try to avoid exposing my body while you're around, but I can't ask that from Hope"
"I, I know mom. I'm sorry"
"Don't be. But you could do something about it, you know. I mean, if this is what you dig, why don't you join a gym? I don't think you'll meet many muscular women anywhere else. We do have a pretty strict routine, you know. We don't usually go to bars and parties late night"
"I guess you're right, mom"
"And, who knows? Maybe if your girlfriend is a strong girl, you'll feel more comfortable around us"
"Yeah, maybe I will. I liked your idea. Monday I'll join a gym back in college"
"Great, kiddo." Jessica stood up and was on her way out when Brad asked her
"So, mom..."
She turned around "Yeah?"
"Hope says you're like... really ripped. I mean, I could tell just by hugging you that you've grown, but the way she spoke..."
Jessica looked him in the eye "You are sure you want to know?"
"Y-yeah"
Jessica took off her hoodie. She was wearing one of those really tight tank tops. The fabric was supposed to be elastic, but Brad felt like it was on the verge of ripping apart on his mother's body. Jessica raised her arms and flexed her cannonballs. Brad's jaw dropped and he started breathing heavily. Jessica quickly relaxed her pose
"Big, uh?"
"More like... huge, mom"
"Well, thanks, son" She left his room.

Brad did join the gym, and for the next couple months he regained some of the mass he had lost in the previous year. Being a former semi-pro tennis player made him quite familiar with the workouts, and he was liking his results. The only sad part is that he hadn't met any girls there, at least not the ones he wanted to.
He was back for the holidays, and being at home for 10 days he knew it would be hard to completely avoid any muscle talk or seeing. Two days in, Hope approached him
"Hey Brad. Mom says you've been working out"
"Uh... yeah, why?" He wasn't sure where this conversation was going
"Wanna join us? We're going to the gym in like 15 minutes"
"You both?"
"Yeah, well, It's not like we will workout together, you know. Mom's routine is way heavier and more complex. But maybe you and me could spot each other. What do you say?"
"Oh, I don't know..."
"C'mon, moron. Besides, there's someone I want you to meet" Hope blinked one eye at him.
"Alright... I'll tag along"
"Cool! So, dress up and meet us downstairs"
The ride to the gym was pretty normal and chit-chatting, except that Brad was sweating his ass off. Why did he accepted it? Not only he would get glimpses of his mother working out, but he would actually follow his sister's routine. Hope told him they were doing some core exercises and then would do some shoulder and biceps. This couldn't end well, at least not for him.
They parked the car, placed their gym bags onto their lockers and walked up. Jessica said goodbye to them and went talking to some huge male bodybuilders about her workout of the day. Brad and Hope were walking towards the area for abdominals when a girls approached them
"Hi, Hope! Glad you could make it! I hate working out alone, you know"
"Hey, Zoe! Remember my brother, Brad?"
"Sure do. How are you, Brad"
Brad had lost his voice for a second. Zoe was one of Hope's old cheerleading team, one of the quieter, but he always had a crush on her.
"H-hi. I'm fine, and you?"
"Oh, you know. Your sister here is dragging me along for this for what now? almost 4 months?" She giggled
"Oh, don't complain, Zoe. You clearly are enjoying the results" Hope poked Zoe on the abs "Look how hard your abs are"
Zoe lifted her t-shirt and flexed her abs. A smooth but very visible six pack appeared. Brad tried to look away
"Yeah, well. I'm nothing like you. Yet. God, Brad, have you seen your sister? At first I was a bit skeptical about this... but as I watched her body develop... I had to try it"
Brad was having a lot of trouble focusing. "So, let's stop talking and hit the weights?" Hope proposed
They started with some regular abdominals. Brad was feeling confident. He always had strong core muscles for his tennis matches, so he could hold himself. After 4 series of 30 regular abdominals, he felt the burn, but was happy with himself
"So, shoulders?" Hope asked
"Sure"
They grabbed a bench and decided to do elevations. Zoe grabbed the 10lb dumbbells, while Hope went for the 20s. Brad felt relaxed. He could beat that
"So, let's warm up. Zoe, you go first" Zoe sat down, grabbed both weights, lifted them maintaining a 90 degree angle between her shoulders and her torso and between her arms and forearms. Then she lifted the weights above her head, extending her arms while doing it. She did 20 reps.
Hope switched places with her and did the same exercise, but with the 20lb dumbbells. Brad knew he couldn't do 20 reps with his sister's weights, so he asked for Zoe's. He did his reps with ease.
"Alright. So, let's do 3 series each, and try to increase the weights on everyone. You'll go first, Zoe"
Zoe asked for Hope's dumbbells and did 10 slow reps. Hope helped her through the last two, as she noticed Zoe's arms shaking.
"Great, girl." Hope talked her friend up. Before grabbing the 30lbs, Hope took off her t-shirt, revealing herself in a pink tank top. Brad's heart almost came out of his mouth. If possible, his sister seemed to have grown these last  two months. Her body was larger and more defined than he remembered. Hope was concentrated in her own thoughts. She sat down and lifted the weights. After each rep, Brad noticed that the vein in her shoulder got bigger and bigger. Brad tried to look away, but watching his sister's muscles contracting and expanding was hypnotizing. Hope let out a grunt as she finished her tenth rep.
Trying to refocus, Brad decided to use the same weight as Hope
"Are you sure, Brad?" Hope's voice was nervous. She didn't want to embarrass her brother in front of her friend, but at the same time she was worried he might get hurt
"Well... let me try. If I can't do it, help me" He knew better than being a jerk, specially in front of Zoe
He did manage 5 reps, but before he could perform the sixth one, his arms began shaking. Hope jumped in to help him finish two more reps before he dropped the weights
"Maybe next one you try with the 25s, bro. It's better if you can always add weight, but I don't think you'll be able to go for reps with more than that"
Brad looked embarrassed "Yeah... ok"
They kept taking turns, and as Zoe and Hope increased their weights Brad felt more and more uncomfortable. Both him and Zoe did their second set with the 25s, while Hope did 8 strong reps with the 35s.
Then Zoe managed 6 slow reps with the 30s on her last set, and Brad's eyes bulged as he saw his sister going for the 45s for her last set.
"Alright, guys. Help me here" Hope asked for them to help her get the weights in position. Then she started lowering and raising her arms. Her shoulders looked huge from the exertion. The fibers on it were visible. Even her triceps exploded each time she extended her arms above her head. Zoe exhaled loudly after each rep, and the sound was another factor making Brad feel dizzy. The girl managed 5 reps before dropping the weight, exhausted.
"Wow, girl. That was amazing!" Zoe was excited by her friend's demonstration of power
"Yeah, it was a great set"
"Ok, now you, Brad"
Brad sat down, grabbed the same weights Zoe had used and performed 5 reps before the girls helped him with the last one.
Zoe pointed at some triceps apparatus "Next?"
"Well.. not yet" Hope interfered "I... I want to try something else"
Hope grabbed the 55lb dumbbells, sat on the bench and asked for them to help her again
"Now, don't help unless I ask, ok?"
Hope took a deep breath, looked at herself in the mirror and concentrated 'You look strong. You have real muscles, Hope. You can do this' Slowly, she began lifting the weights. Halfway through, she felt her arms shaking. She looked at herself again. Every fiber on her shoulders, arms and even some on her chest were contracting. She had this. Letting out a loud grunt, she finished the rep. Both Brad and Zoe helped her with the weights.
"Wow, sis... that was... wow" Brad was speechless
"It was, wasn't it? I'm getting better at this"
Their joint workout continued, with Brad focused on matching Zoe's weights, and letting his sister do her thing. The fact is they were in different leagues. Hope was more trained, had bigger muscles and was stronger. Brad saw no point in denying it. After a pretty heavy tricep set, Hope spoke
"So, I'm gonna refill my water bottle. Chat, you two" and blinked towards Zoe.
Both Zoe and Brad watched Hope as she walked away. They watched Hope's large back as she arched on the fountain
"So..."
"So..." They both were a bit ashamed
"Your sister, huh?"
"Yeah... she looks big, right?"
"She sure does... look at that. Look at the size of those trunks" Zoe pointed at Hope's thighs.
"Yeah, she is really building up"
"Yeah... hey, you deserve a compliment, you know?"
"Me, why?"
"Well, it's not everyone, specially men, who takes well having such a muscular woman around. And she is your younger sister, on top of that"
Brad blushed "Yeah, well... It's not like she's the first at home.. my mom..."
"Oh, your mom is absolutely amazing. Every time I see her posing here at the gym I think I'm looking at a greek statue. God, I wish someday I can look like her. Like any of them, actually"
Brad's mouth went dry "So... so you want to..."
"Oh, yes. For sure. Why, do you think that's bad?"
"No! Really not! I think you'll look great!" Brad felt like a teenager again "I mean... you already look great... I mean... I'm gonna stop talking now"
Zoe giggled "Don't worry. So... you'd like if I get bigger?"
"Y-yes"
"Good. Cause I was thinking maybe we could grab a cup of coffee or something"
Brad's color disappeared from his face "S-sure. That would be amazing"
"Well, maybe it's better not"
The young man's voice gave away the disappointment "Oh... ok"
"No, silly" She giggled again "Not like that. Maybe just not coffee.. maybe some protein shake or something" she laughed "If I want to look like your sister, I'll have to eat like her too"
"Oh" Brad laughed too "Sure, that sounds nice"
"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Hope had returned
"Well, girl... actually we were saying how you look nice" Zoe answered
Hope blushed. Then she raised her right hand and gave a flex. A hard ball of muscle bulged immediately. Hope watched her own muscle, place her left hand on it and felt how hard she was "I guess I do, right?"

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 07:12:02 am »
This story is going in such a great direction. I really enjoy the relationship and insecurities Brad has with his sister, and especially his mom as they get bigger and stronger. Hopefully this continues in the coming chapters. Great job so far!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2019, 05:46:04 pm »
Fantastic story Brfan!  Terrific plot, great characters, and well-paced, it keeps moving along.

I'm looking forward to more chapters.  Thank for this!

K++
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2019, 08:46:42 pm »
I wish another character would appear instead of all these comments....

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View