Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572450 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:50:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Golden Age  (Read 68945 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Golden Age
« on: May 31, 2019, 04:16:31 pm »
Jessica Green parked her car on the garage, grabbed her gym back from the back seat and entered her house
"Guys! I'm home!"
Being the mother of three, the last six or so months had been the greatest in her past few years. Now at 41, she felt like she was finally able to take care of herself once again. A former cheerleader captain, Jessica fell in love with a promising tennis player and ended up pregnant right after their marriage, nineteen years ago. Nick, her husband, was already on the professional circuit and spent most of the year traveling around the world, playing tournaments and doing advertisement for a big clothing company and some other sponsors. He made a lot of money, and that meant Jessica could stay home and raise their children. After Brad, the oldest, who now was 18 and a senior in high school, Jessica gave birth to two girls: Hope, who now was 15, and Monica, the youngest at 10 years old. After each pregnancy, Jessica felt like she kept some of the baby weight on her. When Monica was two, Jessica had gained over 20 pounds since her first baby. What once was a tight, fit body of a cheerleader now looked a lot like a high class suburban mother whose biggest exercise was load and unload the soccer van once in a while. Yeah, they had money, but Jessica wanted her old body back.
It wasn't until last year, when she felt like her mom duties could be relieved, that she put up a plan. First, she dieted. With the help of her husband's nutritionist, Jessica dropped over 15 pounds of weight. She knew she had lost both fat and muscle mass, but she had to begin from somewhere. Then entered the plastic surgeries. Boobs and liposuction. Now it's been six months since she hired a personal trainer and started working out. She was loving it. After so much time, finally her abs were flat and firm, and there wasn't excessive skin under her arms wiggling around when she raised them. She was back at the same weight she had when she left college, and although she knew she wasn't as fit as before, at least now she could wear a sleeveless night gown and own it.
She found Brad in the kitchen, watching some tennis match on his iPad. Her oldest son, though not a pro-level talented, tried to follow his father's steps. She kissed him and went straight to her bathroom, to take a shower. On the way, she passed through Hope's bedroom. She saw her daughter rehearsing some choreographed movements. That's her cheerleader girl. Proudly, she watched Hope for a while, before moving on. She found Monica lying in her bed, watching TV. She kissed the youngster in the forehead and entered her bathroom.

Later, during dinner, Jessica asked about her kids day. She was expecting some pretty standard teen responses, and that's what she's got from Brad, anyway. Hope, however, looked a bit frustrated
"What is it, Hope?"
"Oh, nothing, really, Mom"
"I know it's not nothing. Tell me, honey"
"Oh, well. We've been trying this move in practice for a few weeks now, and I'm supposed to be the base of some sort of pyramid. Thing is a have to hold this other girl standing on my hands and throw her up, but I haven't been able to do it. Coach says I need to get stronger shoulders. You think I could join you in the gym sometime?"
"Oh, well, sure honey. But from what I understand, it's not just a shoulder thing. You might need to work your whole upper body you know"
Brad, who wasn't paying much attention to the chat, suddenly stopped chewing his food and lowered his eyes, but it was clear that the topic brought his attention back to the table. Monica jumped in the conversation
"Mom, is Hope going to have muscles?"
Jessica laughed at her younger daughter. She was very smart and perceptive, always making commentaries that didn't reminded 10 years old words
"Well, baby, technically she and all of us already have muscles, you see. What your sister wants is for hers to be stronger. But why do you ask?"
"Oh, the other day I was at our TV room and somebody forgot the TV on. There was a show on about these women who get really big and strong. I just thought that's what Hope wanted to be"
Jessica thought about female bodybuilders. That's something that always caught her eye when she was younger. In the 80's it wasn't exactly socially accepted, so she never really considered it. But she remembered how she loved catching a TV show or a magazine with Cory Everson's picture on it, or Rachel Mclish.
"Well Mon. I don't think that's exactly the idea Hope has, but if it was, I'd be more than happy helping her. You see, I'd be very happy to help any of you achieve your goals. In fact" Jessica sounded nostalgic "When I was Brad's age, I did have a few muscles on display, you know"
That was true. Even though she didn't exactly tried, Jessica had nice genetics and she did work out a lot with her cheerleading team. She was what someone could call of a jock in her days. "Here, let me find some old pictures to show you" She was now very excited with the topic and went to pic up some old photo album. Brad was livid, he had completely abandoned his food and looked lost.
Jessica came back shortly holding two pictures of her. In the first she was in her cheerleading uniform with another girl. They were both with one hand up holding the pompons, and the other on their hip. What caught the eye though was their legs. On the tip of their toes and with extended legs, one could see their bulging quad muscles not covered by their skirts. On the other picture, all the girls from the squad looked like they were in some party, and they were all flexing their biceps to the camera. Not that any of them had huge guns, but some girls did have small plumps of muscles showing off. Jessica's were one of the biggest, and her biceps did look very hard.
"See? Back in the day you mom had some guns" She told proudly to her offspring
"wow mom!" Hope was the first to speak "You looked awesome! look at your legs!"
"Yeah, I was very proud of them. I had some hard quads, you know"
"And look, Brad!" Monica spoke "Mom had strong arms too!" She pointed to the group flexing photo
"Yeah, sure" Brad tried to sound uninterested
"oh, C'mon Son. Don't you think your mom was buff?" Jessica giggled with her own joke
"Sure, mom. Whatever. Can I be excused?" Brad stood up and left
"What's with him?" Hope asked
"Don't know. Teenagers, I guess" Jessica didn't had second thoughts on her son's behavior. She was now excited about an idea that had popped into her mind
"So, girls. What do you think? Should mom get those muscles again?"
"Yeah! Sure! You'd look great adding some muscle, mom" Hope talked her up
"Yeah! I bet I'll have the buffest mom in school" Monica added
Jessica smiled. Maybe she could ask for her trainer for a routine to build up a couple pounds of muscle.

Forum Saradas

The Golden Age
« on: May 31, 2019, 04:16:31 pm »

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Golden Age
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 05:06:04 pm »
Nice start. Here is hoping she takes things to far ;)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 07:25:32 pm »
Chapter 2

It's been three months since Jessica discussed a new training program with her coach, Kate. Alongside with her new workouts, Jessica made adjustments to her diet, adding more protein based meals and gave up on alcohol completely. Her husband didn't say much on the few times they got together on these three months about it, but probably because Jessica didn't tell him her true intentions. She knew he was on the sunset of his pro career and soon would be home for good. He had maybe one or two more years on tour, and the truth is she didn't know how he would react on her plans. So, for now, she just decided to do this without having to justify herself. Besides, she wasn't even sure of how far she would go, although after a few weeks, as soon as she saw some changes on her body, she already knew this might go the whole distance.

That day she and Kate went together to the gym and Jessica brought her trainer into her home. Kate had become one of her closest friends lately, and the one person that knew Jessica's desire was to get more muscular. Even though there was an age gap of nearly 18 years, Jessica felt like she could count on her 23 year old coach.
They were chatting in the kitchen when Brad entered the room
"... and don't forget, Jess. The next weeks we will be focusing a lot on your upper body. I want you to build it up a little so we can work on some more advanced exercises... Oh, hello Brad! How are you?"
Brad stopped dead the second he saw Kate and his mom. He had a major crush on her. He followed her in social media, and loved how comfortable the young woman was on posting some sexy pictures. Kate was a former gymnast who now worked as a personal trainer and competed in bodybuilding contests on the bikini category, meaning she was always in gym outfits, great shape and with a perennial tanned skin. That combination did wonders in a teenagers mind.
"I... I'm fine. Sorry to bother you. Just want some water" Brad kept his eyes down the whole time
"Here son, let me get that for you" Jessica picked up a glass from the cabinet, filled it with ice water and was on her way to hand it to Brad when she bumped in one of the dog's toys, spilling the water over her t-shirt. Immediately, the white fabric, all wet, glued itself to Jessica's body, revealing the slim waist she was very proud of. Not giving any second thoughts, Jessica stripped down from her wet t-shirt, picked up a towel and started drying herself out. She was wearing a pink sports bra and while she dried herself she involuntarily contracted her abs while patting it with the towel. Although very mild, the sudden abdominal flexing was able to show a visible six pack. Brad's eyes grew wide
"W-wow mom... your-your abs are..."
"Yeah! Your mom has some nice abs, uh, Brad? Show him, Jess"
Jessica then flexed her abs deliberately, making the divisions on the muscles more prominent and visible. Kate patted her abs
"Some six pack, huh? What do you think of it, Brad? Brad?" The boy had disappeared
"Where did he go? He didn't even got his water" Kate asked
"Oh, hormones, I guess, right?" For the first time Jessica considered what might be happening with Brad. Still, she didn't give much thinking to it
"So, upper body? Great. I want that V shape you promised me, Kate!"
"Oh, you'll get it, Jess" The women giggled and continued their chatting

Offline musclelvr56

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 06:56:44 am »
Great! Can't wait to see where this goes

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 01:32:52 am »
Really enjoying this story and Boxing Girl!

Offline pkipki

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 01:08:49 pm »
Looks like a fun story. I'm digging the premise for sure.

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 04:16:11 pm »
Chapter 3

It was Christmas time at the Greens. Jessica's two sisters and their families had flew in for the Holidays. Jessica looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a red dress, made of wool, tight on her fit body. The dress was a sleeveless, and had a strap that went around her neck and hid her cleavage completely. As Jessica made a knot behind her neck, she smiled as she noted the trap muscles standing shyly out. She loved that part on her. Jessica picked up a pearl necklace and put it on. She looked at herself and smiled. Her body had changed over the last 10 months. Yet still shy, the muscles she had been working on were starting to show themselves, and this dress accentuated that. Her shoulders were larger than they were a year ago, and now you could see the gap between her deltoids and the muscles in her arms. It's not like it was a huge mark or anything, but there was something there even for the untrained eye to see. Her torso was now wider, and the dress, being made exclusively for her, gave up the V shape of her upper body.
Jessica stepped into the living room and suddenly noticed that they would have to move the dining table over to the middle of the room to fit two extra chairs. She asked for help and her sister and her husband came in. Kathy and Aaron were the regular American family. They lived in Alabama where Aaron had been transferred 5 years ago, and they had a 6 year old, Dylan. Completely forgetting that the table was made of pure marble and very heavy, Jessica stood in one end of the table and grabbed it with both her hands, waiting for the coupe to help them. Aaron grabbed the other end and Kathy held it in the middle
"Alright guys. One, two, three!" Jessica gave a big pull and lifted her end of the table from the ground. Aaron did the same, but couldn't hold his grip and before they could start moving the table, let go.
"Whew, this is heavy"
"Kathy, help Aaron on that corner, will you?" Jessica wasn't even thinking of what this meant, but Aaron was suddenly aware of what was happening here. He remained silent as his wife paired up with him and, this time they moved the table about one meter, where it should be. As they were carrying the table, Dylan came running into the room and, looking at the image of both his parents carrying one end of the table while his aunt alone was on the other end, stopped and screamed
"Mommy! Mommy! Look at Aunt Jess' muscles!"
The couple looked across the table and were shocked by the view. The effort of the lifting made Jessica's shoulder veins, who normally were secluded, become visible, as the definition on her shoulder muscles increased. But what caught everyone's eyes were her biceps, that semi flexed holding the table looked prominent and very hard.
As they dropped the table down, Kathy remarked
"Wow, Jess. Dylan is right! You look really buff, you know? When did this happened?"
Flattered by the comments, Jessica answered smiling "Oh, well... I've been doing some heavy lifting at the gym... I guess it's paying off, right?"
Jessica noticed that Aaron was dead serious
"And what does Nick think about it?"
"I guess he didn't had much to say about it. In fact, I'm not even sure if he noticed" Jessica giggled
"Well, I'm sure he wouldn't like it, you know"
"Oh Aaron, shut up" Kathy stepped in "Don't mind it, Jess. He's just jealous his arms don't look like yours"

Later, while everybody else were chatting and chanting in the living room, Jessica went into the kitchen to make sure everything was good. She had just checked the sauces when Aaron entered the kitchen and closed the door behind them
"So, Jessica"
"Oh, hey Aaron. Can I help you with something?"
"About earlier..."
"Oh, relax. I'm not offended. It's alright" Jessica, naively though Aaron had come over to apologize
"What? Oh, you got it wrong. You see, you made quite an impression on Dylan."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah, He can't stop bragging about Aunt Jess' big muscles. And the thing is... I don't like my son talking about your muscles"
"Well, I suppose he can't talk about your muscles" Jessica sensed Aaron's envy and anger, but he had to deal with this. She wouldn't take this bullshit from her brother in law
"What the hell does that mean?" Aaron's voice gave away the frustration
"Oh, C'mon Aaron. Do I have to spell it out? Ok, here it is: You couldn't hold your end of the table alone, while I was holding mine. Everybody who was there saw my biceps bulging while yours were crying for help. Your kid saw it. Deal with it"
"Oh, so now miss I-have-time-to-go-to-the-gym-everyday thinks she's something else? Thinks she is Wonder Woman?"
Jessica sighed. She knew where this was going. She and Aaron never got along, but they tolerated themselves. Truth is Aaron never got over the fact that Jessica's husband made a lot of money playing tennis and was a celebrity, while he had been relegated to work in some auto parts company. But she had no time to keep arguing with him. She had a party to attend
"Well, not sure if Wonder Woman, but I'm clearly stronger than you. If you want to, I can prove it to you" She said placing her elbow on the kitchen counter, challenging him to an armwrestle.
As Aaron looked down at Jessica's arm, he noticed that even unflexed, it was kind of thick. Her shoulder was large and round, and the vein that had popped up earlier didn't bother to disappear. In fact, it rolled down from her shoulder, going around the inner head of her bicep and entering her forearm, which he noticed looked thick and striated. His sister in law did have an imposing arm, but he was to proud to turn her down. He grabbed her hand and placed his elbow down
"Alright?" She counted "1-2-3-Go!"
Jessica pressed with all she got, and in less than 10 seconds Aaron's hand was crushed on the counter
"You-you cheated! You started before the count!" Aaron was running out of excuses
Jessica felt anger for the first time. Years of living among sports and competitions made her hate a sore loser. And that's what her brother in law was
"Alright, then. Let's go again. This time you count, ok?"
She grabbed his hand again and waited for the count. She did foresee what was about to happen. Before Aaron hit the 'go' he had already started pushing, but she was prepared for it. Jessica held him steady for about 30 seconds, concentrated in making him out of excuses and admitting she was stronger. Aaron pushed and pushed. At a certain point, he even grabbed the counter's edge with his other hand for some leverage, but Jessica's arm remained still. She then began pushing, bringing his arm slowly to the counter. When it touched the surface, she held his hand pressed against it for a few moments, looking him in the eye. There were tears there. She finally let him go, feeling sorry for him
"I'm... I'm sorry Jess... you... you're really strong"
"Thank you Aaron. Yes, I'm stronger than you, but that doesn't mean anything. Your son can look up to you for so many reasons. It's ok if he admires muscles and strength in someone else. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you"
"Y-yes... you're right. I'm sorry"
"It's okay. Now, I've worked really hard to have these" Jessica flexed both her biceps. The peaked mount of muscle popped out proudly "So please promise me you will respect that. There's a lot of effort built in here"
"Wow... they look hard... can.. Can I?" Aaron's voice was squeaky
"Sure, go ahead"
Aaron placed his hand and coped Jessica's bicep. They weren't huge, but they felt very hard. He tried to squeeze them, but they didn't budge an inch. Jessica smiled
"Rock hard, right?"

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2019, 05:03:37 pm »
Chapter 4

Months had gone by since Christmas, and as they entered the spring, Jessica felt like she had blossomed too. What at first could only be noticed by someone with a trained eye was now visible for everyone. Jessica's body had changed drastically over the last 15 months or so. Not only she added 25 pounds, but her body composition went from mostly fat to almost no fat whatsoever. Nick, her husband, being away a lot in the circuit never said anything, but Jessica could tell from when they met that he was very satisfied with her new self. Nick spent a lot of time grabbing and feeling her legs, which now were hard and defined, shaped like a teardrop. Sex was great between them.
There was, however, a problem in their household regarding Jessica's muscles. Brad, her oldest son, were spending less and less time around her, specially when she was wearing clothes that exposed her muscular body. She knew what was happening. It was clear that Brad had a fetish on muscular women and was having a hard time dealing with the fact that his mom was one of them. In two months Brad was leaving for College, and she felt like she and her son had drifted apart. She considered dropping out of gym, but the fact is she never felt better about herself than she did now. She wasn't just able to give up on her muscles. So she had to find another way of reconnecting with him.
One day, when she had just arrived from the gym and was checking herself out in the mirror, trying some bodybuilding poses, she heard Brad's car entering the garage. She knew her daughter's were out, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity.
Not bothering changing clothes, she went downstairs and intercepted Brad as he was trying to go up to his room. Jessica stood two steps up on the stairway, blocking his passage. With her hands on her hips, she had just came back from an insane shoulders and chest workout, and she looked swollen and huge.
"Oh, hey mom" Brad kept his eyes down as he tried to walk past her. Jessica didn't move
"Brad, come here with me. sit. We need to talk" she said, pointing at the living room's couch
"Does it has to be now? I have s..."
"Yes. It has to be now" Jessica's tone and figure didn't give any margin to arguments. Brad turned around and sat on the couch.
"Look at me" She demanded
"I am looking at you, mom" Brad said, although he kept his eyes staring hard at her feet
"Brad, look at me"
Brad raised his eyes and his jaw dropped. The whole scene was mesmerizing. His mother was standing in front of him, her hands on her hips, a whit sports bra and very tight blue biker shorts that hugged her muscular body very firmly. The sunlight, entering from a window behind her gave her a divine glare. Her bulging arms, her V shaped torso, her defined abdominal wall and her strong looking trunk sized quads made Brad lose his voice. Jessica looked like a Goddess, a celestial being sent from Above.
"Now talk to me, son" She continued "I know what you are feeling"
"What-what do you m..?" Brad's reply was interrupted by Jessica's action. She extended her right leg, expanding her quads and making them tremble from the effort at the same time as she lifted her right arm and contracted her biceps as hard as she could, causing them to raise and expand.
"My muscles turn you on, right?"
There was no denying, Brad was sure. Her mother knew it. He hid his face and whispered, embarassed
"Yes"
"Well, son. We are gonna have to talk about it" She relaxed her pose and sat down beside him "I assume this began much earlier than when I started to grow, right?"
"Yes"
"Well... what is it about muscles that turn you on, Brad?"
Brad looked his mother in the eyes. She noticed tears on the corner of them
"I... I don't know, mom"
"Try to verbalize it. It might help. What is it? Is it the strength? The size?"
"I.. I guess it's a bit of both. You know... It's like, I look at them and think 'wow, look at her biceps, her pecs. I bet she is really strong. Stronger than me. I bet she could beat me if she wanted to'. And it's not like I want to be beaten, but the idea that a woman could do that to me is... arousing"
"I see" Jessica was genuinely interested. This talk might help her win her son back, but would also help her understand the mind of some men who approached her in gym or even on the streets
"And, it's like... the muscles and the strength they boost each other, for me. I mean, yes there are some women who are really strong, but if their body isn't fit and muscular, it's not that nice. And some women who have muscular bodies but are small and I know I'm stronger than them also.. I mean, it's good, but it's not the same."
"Hum... ok... but... what is it with me, then? You have no idea if I'm stronger than you"
"Well, in your case... I'm really torn here, mom. You see, first, I'm afraid of finding out how strong you are. I mean, your muscles already make me feel funny, and I am pretty sure they are not just for showing. But if I ever find out how strong you really are, and if you are stronger than me... well, I'm not sure if can contain myself of feeling aroused. And it's just wrong to feel aroused by your mother"
Jessica looked at her son. God, how she loved him. There he was, opening up his deepest secret to her. She did a great job raising that young man
"I understand. Brad. But I don't want us to be apart as we have been this last year. It's killing me"
"It's killing me too, mom"
They hugged. Brad felt how broad Jessica's back were. He felt the muscle lumps on it. He broke the hug
"So, I guess we better never talk about what I can or can't do, strength wise, right?"
"Yeah, I think it's for the best, mom"
"And can you find it in you the strength to keep us close?"
"I'll give my best"
"Thanks, son. But... here's an idea. Maybe this will help you make peace with yourself. You like big boobs, right?" They were way past the point where they could be ashamed of the conversation
"Yes, but.. why?"
"Well, I doubt that if I had big boobies you would have trouble looking at me or hugging, me. You know why is that? I believe that you wouldn't feel aroused by my boobies cause you can actually see other nice breasts anywhere you look. It's like a common thing. Muscles, however, aren't. You don't bump into a muscular girl on school or pretty much anywhere."
"Yeah, so...? Not sure where this is going"
"Don't you see. You probably feel uncomfortable with my muscles. Not with you mother's muscles. Probably in your subconscious all you see is a muscular woman that you want to find out more about her strength. That is a trigger for you. However, you conscious mind keeps reminding you that this muscular woman is your mother, and you cannot feel that way about her. And that's why you are in conflict. Am I making sense?"
"Yeah, I guess you are, mom"
"So, do you think that can help you? I mean, if you ever feel bad about looking at me, remind you that that's just your subconscious talking. You, Brad Green, is a very correct young man, who doesn't have an Edipus complex"
"Yeah, maybe you're right"
"Good. Love you, son" Jessica stood up and walked away
"Hey, mom"
She turned around "Yeah"
"So... this muscular woman who is not my mother... how strong is she?"
"Well... what do you want to know?"
"I don't know.... bench press? I maxed out at 205 yesterday" Brad lied, he knew his best was 185.
"Hum... she is a bit stronger than you than... she maxed out at 235" Jessica lied too. She could go 245. For reps

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2019, 04:01:06 am »
I like the way this is going...

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2019, 04:06:01 pm »
Chapter 5

Jessica lied down by the pool and smiled. Things were going great again. Her oldest son had recently left to college, but her actions prior to his leaving seemed to have relieved his guilt towards his feelings. In a way, the idea that it wasn't her mother's body, but a woman's body that attracted him made him feel more comfortable in her presence. He still avoided hugging her or even touching her, but at least they talked. And now, a year away might do good to him. Her husband had recently announced that this was his last year in the pro circuit, which meant that six months from now they would be together more often. As she spread the tanning lotion over her hard body, she thought about the decision she had made almost two years ago, and the commitment to herself it led. Almost two years of religiously scheduled workouts, the weight increases, the diet, the resting. It had all payed off. Keeping her knee extended, Jessica flexed her hip, causing her leg to rise from the resting chair. She admired the size and definition on her thighs. She hadn't had a body like that in years 'Heck, I guess I never had a body like this' she thought to herself. She followed the line of her sartorium up until it met with the fabric of her Brazilian bikini. The muscle hardness created a gap between the fabric and the continuity of her muscle, large enough to run a finger through it. Smoothly placing her index on that gap, she slid it towards her abdomen, feeling it hardness and the smoothness of her skin. She grinned as she though of it. There was a very thin layer of skin, and beneath it, a very thick layer of muscle. Even the veins coming from her loins running up towards her belly button were now visible.
Jessica had lost track of time while she kept caressing her own body, and almost fell from the chair when her two younger daughters came out running.
"Hey mom! What are you doing?" Hope, the 17 cheerleader asked
"Oh, just tanning a little bit, darling."
"Cool, can I join you?"
"Sure"
"Oh, I'm going for a swim, alright, mom?" Monica, the youngster said
"Go ahead, honey. Just put on some sunscreen first, ok?"
Jessica kept watching her kid play around for a while. It wasn't a good five minutes when she noticed Hope was staring at her. More specifically at her arms.
"What is it, honey?" Jessica extended and twisted her arm looking for something Hope might be looking at, like a bug or a spot. The movement caused her triceps to explode into a horseshoe shaped mount of muscle. Even Jessica was a bit amazed by it's shape and hardness. She had worked hard to get them, it's true, but she was impressed nevertheless.
"Mom..." Hope started, as if she was looking for the right words
"Yeah?"
"How is it?"
"How is what?"
"You know... being... being strong as you are"
Jessica looked at her, not exactly understanding what she was asking
"What do you mean, Hope?"
"Well.. I was wondering... it must feel good you know... being muscular and all"
"Well, I suppose it does... but why do you ask?"
"I was wondering... if maybe... I could join you someday... to.. to workout with you"
Jessica suddenly understood what Hope was asking. She wanted in her world. Jessica smiled
"Well, honey... I suppose so..." Jessica considered the idea of her prodigal daughter becoming as muscular as her "Why do you want it?"
Hope blushed "Mom... I... I look how you look. I want to look like that. That... powerful"
"Well, it's not just about the looks, you know. You have to be really devoted to get like this. But I'm sure you know it."
"I, know. I know" Hope couldn't help herself "Can you show me?"
Jessica again didn't quite understand her daughter's question. She thought she wanted to see her flexing or something, so she raised both her arms, turned her back to her daughter and did a rear double bicep pose. Jessica smiled when she heard Hope's gasp of awe. She knew what her daughter was staring at. Jessica had wide lats, muscular and protruded traps and back muscles, and powerful looking biceps, almost 15 inches.
She turned herself to her daughter again "So, what do you think?"
"My God, mom.. you look huge"
"Thank you, honey. I've worked really hard to look like this"
"And... how strong you are, mom? Can you show me?"
Jessica looked around
"How much do you think Monica weights?"
"I don't know... 80, 90?"
"Good" Jessica looked at her younger daughter "Mon, come here please"
Monica got out of the water and stood in front of her mother
"What is it, mom?"
"Can you keep your body very tight, and hold your own arms, as if you were hugging yourself?"
"Well, yeah, but why?"
"Just trust me"
As Monica stood in the position Jessica asked, the older woman grabbed her young daughter, placing one hand on her arm and the other between her knees.
"Ok, now hold tight"
As soon as she got a good grip, Jessica flexed her elbows, lifting her daughter as if she was e barbell made for working her biceps out. She did 5 solid reps before placing her daughter back on the floor. Her biceps looked huge, and their veins dilated from the exercise. Hope was speechless. Monica couldn't stop screaming
"Wow! Mom, you're the best! Now do something with her!"
Jessica looked at Hope and came up with an idea. She got on the floor in a pushup position
"Lay down on my back, Hope"
Still mesmerized, she obeyed.
"Now hold on tight" Jessica ordered as she proceeded the pushups.
"ok, now grab on my neck" Jessica asked Hope as she got back to the standing position. Hope did as asked.
"Put your legs around my waist" Hope obliged once again
Extending her arms, Jessica invited Monica to her lap "C'mon, girl" The youngster hopped on.
With the weight of both her daughters, Jessica squatted a few times. She smiled as she felt her legs burning. If someone entered the pool area now, it would be some vision. Jessica walked near the pool, still holding both girls. She dropped Monica onto the water, and before Hope could do anything, Jessica grabbed her by the arm and threw her too. Waiting for them both to look at her, she pronounced
"Winner, and still undefeated... Super Mom!" Jessica proceeded with a crab flex, causing her traps and pectoral muscles to explode into life. She did feel like having superpowers

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2019, 08:55:36 pm »
Great story and writing!!! I really like the angle you tackle the muscle mom topic. Specially since you're not turning her into a Monster.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2019, 04:49:03 am »
Great sory and so much potential for more chapters.

So I hope for more.

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2019, 07:30:24 am »
Totally fine if you don't want to pursue the Brad family dynamic anymore, but that was my favorite part of the story. Brad and his mom's relationship and comparisons were my favorite part.

Offline Algos143

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2019, 02:58:40 pm »
This is a fantastic story. It would be great if the older son comes back from college having gained some weight and out of shape, while his sister has put on a ton of muscle while he's been away :)

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2019, 07:55:44 pm »
This is a fantastic story. It would be great if the older son comes back from college having gained some weight and out of shape, while his sister has put on a ton of muscle while he's been away :)

Oww come on. Why being so bad to him? :-)
Let him keep training and get his ass kicked by his mother. Lol

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Golden Age

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View