Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575047 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 05:22:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150798 times)

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #450 on: September 15, 2019, 12:25:27 am »
Yeah man, this is an incredible feat of endurance! Great work

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #451 on: September 15, 2019, 09:48:40 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah man, this is an incredible feat of endurance! Great work

Thank you very much. I hope it's also an interesting read.
Find my stories on Smashwords:

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #452 on: September 15, 2019, 11:25:57 am »
The creature or being or whatever it was shrieked in pain. Angela could feel its body writhe under her attack. There was a kind of crumbling texture to it. As her blows rained down and she tried to rip a gash into it, the creature’s flesh seemed to reform. Angela wouldn’t let it. Instead, she willed herself to be stronger, more ruthless, unstoppable. She had no idea how that worked, but it appeared to change her body.
She could feel herself clinging to this gargantuan thing under her, the embryo still pulsating against her skin. She dove in further, ripping and tearing as she worked herself inside it. Every time she tore another chunk from it, her own body felt stronger, harder, more powerful. Somehow, Angela’s skin expanded, making room for her growing muscles, her expanding strength. It was incredible, intoxicating. She savored the thrill of her fury, just grinding that thing down and watching it flail helplessly at her.
However, just when she thought she had vanquished it, the thing raised a forest of tentacles around her and struck down on her. Angela screamed as the heavy, rubbery appendages thundered down on her. She tucked her head in and lifted her arms to cover her upper body, protecting the little Ava. The monstrosity didn’t relent. Instead, the tentacles hammered at her, bruising her, breaking her skin and crushing her bones. She gritted her teeth, weathering the storm as good as she could. To save herself, she clambered further in, retreating into the depths of the creature’s body.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #453 on: September 16, 2019, 08:15:10 pm »
Slowly, the whole thing developed a texture and color. It was thick and white, the orange veins going through it pumping heavily. Angela pushed herself into the tiniest part of it, a little kind of cave her blows had revealed. The tentacles tried to reach her, but she managed to kick them away.
For a moment, the situation ran to a standstill. Angela took deep breaths to calm herself, while the tentacles did their best to assess the situation. Suddenly, she laughed. Her mind was clearing and she could see the problem: She was so far inside that beast that it couldn’t attack her without wounding itself. In a strange way, she had it at her mercy.
The musclewoman hissed:
“Okay … I hope you can hear me, you monster, but I am inside of you and there’s nothing you can do. So, just to make myself clear: I will get deeper inside and kill you if you don’t stop this shit!”
There was a pause. The tentacles retreated from the wound, their tips lowered. Was this a sign of submission? Angela couldn’t tell. She decided to take her chances. Clambering outside of her hiding place, she drifted to the creature’s surface and looked around. Her mind was having a hard time processing all this. It seemed to still be adapting to this environment. However, as far as she could tell, it was managing to make sense of what she was seeing.
She stared into an abyss lined with bizarre orange veins that extended like a network of roots, pulsating and shining in the darkness. She shook her head. This was too much to process.

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #454 on: September 17, 2019, 02:39:23 am »
So at some point this will all be revealed as somebody's dream inside a dream (which of course it is) . . .

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #455 on: September 17, 2019, 11:25:27 am »
So at some point this will all be revealed as somebody's dream inside a dream (which of course it is) . . .

This would be the weirdest reversal yet.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #456 on: September 17, 2019, 12:25:11 pm »
Angela touched one of the strands of orange with one hand and felt a kind of electric current flow through her hand. Suddenly, she felt her mind was racing along the line, the shadows of the city passing beside her. This was incredible. She could feel the people talk and wander the streets, the lights in the buildings going on and off, the cars driving by … Everything was somehow part of her mind now.
She released the vein, then cast off from the creature’s shell and rose in the air. She looked down and saw a giant being under her. It was a kind of enormous, vaguely fungoid mass, reminding her of a brain on insects’ legs. The tentacles were arranged off one end and observed her attentively.
Well, now that she understood what this was, she knew what to do.
The musclewoman took a deep breath and somehow propelled herself down towards the creature’s body, aiming for the hole she had already dug. As soon as she started her descent, that thing realized what was going to happen and sent its tentacles after her, but Angela somehow accelerated, racing through the fog of lust and arousal it deployed and struck home.
She hit the opening, tore into it, and started digging deeper. The thing shook and screamed, desperate to stop her. The tentacles tore into itself, it bucked and tried to get her out. Angela pushed on, knowing that she was in the right place.
And then, she saw it in front of her. It was an orange shape, soft to the touch, yet strangely taut. The thing’s center. She struck it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #457 on: September 18, 2019, 06:55:35 am »
Angela opened her eyes. She was back to reality. Her senses were immediately assaulted by sounds and smells she couldn’t understand at first. She tried to make her eyes focus, the vague, blurred shapes around her slowly becoming clear. She was in that house, but it was changing. In a strange way, it was adapting to her. She stumbled about, turning towards a … a mirror. Her mind only slowly understood that she was seeing her reflection now.
It was her face. It was the same as before, but at the same time, it seemed unfamiliar. She looked at its shape, her hard, bigger jaw only slowly associating itself to her body-image again. She was as tanned as before, but …
Somehow, she felt that this was her, but it was under her control. She had asserted dominance over her self, over the parasite. She was its mistress now. She could decide how …
A grin spread over her face.
Oh yes.
She sighed lustfully and let it happen. Like a chrysalis, her body started to expand, to grow, to transform. Her muscles swelled, tightened and grew stronger and stronger. Her bones changed to make room for her rapidly enlarging frame. Angela saw her chest spread wider, her pecs growing huge and heavy, larger than any male bodybuilder’s. Her waist tightened but at the same time turned so incredibly ripped that she could count out the single fibers of her muscles. She licked her lips.
There was more where that came from!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #458 on: September 19, 2019, 09:04:00 pm »
As she lifted her arms, she saw them fill even more with muscle. In no time, her biceps were swelling to the size of her head. She couldn’t believe it! Her training had taken her only so far before she started juicing, but regardless of how much gear she might have used, she would never have come close to this size.
Hell, she was way beyond any human level now. She brought her left arm over in a grand gesture that seemed to create its own turbulence in the air and tried to squeeze this incredible ball of muscle. It wouldn’t yield. Instead, she caressed it, following the absurd curvature of the giant mass. It felt both heavy to hold up and incredibly light …
She ran her fingers along the thick, hose-like veins that criss-crossed it and she felt herself getting wet. This was the absolute best …
Angela decided to push it even further. The lust took over again and she forced her body to become even heavier, even stronger and even more bulky. As her back muscles expanded and her lats swelled, she was forced into a strange, mutated posture. She touched herself, sighing happily as she willed her body into ever more outrageous shapes.
In the mirror, her muscles started to fill out the entirety of her reflection. She licked her lips and said:
“Fuck … I look incredible.”
She sank a finger into her cunt, tightening it until it felt almost uncomfortable. She was going to have so much fun …

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #459 on: September 20, 2019, 06:43:59 am »
That’s when she noticed the stunned pair in front of her. Milla and Jaden stared at the apparition that had formed in front of them. Sure, they were both used to absurd muscle mass and vulgar displays of power and sexuality, but what they just saw, well, that was something else. Jaden could feel his cock stir as he watched Angela explore her body. At the same time, Milla was having a hard time handling her own bizarre cock-cunt. They sensed that they were losing their minds now.
Angela was having fun. Her transformation was reaching its end and she became aware of the intensity of that field of lust she was radiating. Of course, her gargantuan body could cause any muscle lover to lose their mind, but this was something else: Her simple presence was enough to cause the two young people to get hornier and hornier. It probably had something to do with the fungus’ spreading tactic, but now that she was in charge, she could feel how she slipped into their minds.
The huge musclewoman extended her mental tendrils until she had the two at her mercy, then she grinned as she started to change them, to adapt them to her own desires. She would make them perfect for their purpose. But before she did that, why not have a little fun? She had been putting this off for so long, and there had to be time. After all, the others were way beneath her.
She licked her lips as the two young people’s bodies started to expand.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #460 on: September 21, 2019, 09:49:48 am »
“Okay, this was hard, but I think we’ve got it.”
Ava returned to the living room which had transformed into a kind of camp over the last week or two. There were field beds everywhere, the musclepeople had set up a kind of basic gym for their daily training and there was an overcharged laundry rack in the middle. The smell was, well, appropriate. It was very obvious that the whole gang was starting to feel the crush of the crowded place.
There had been talks about maybe getting another place to have a little more space, but Ava had suggested it was better to keep everyone close-by. After all, Milla and Jaden were on patrol every night and if the occasional scouting mission was to be seen as representative, the skitterers were on the prowl with them. It was hard to be certain since they were that hard to spot, but the things’ tracks were undeniable.
The crowd stared at her. Tobie had discovered a rather traumatized Kemal a few days ago, hiding in an alley and not saying a word. Now he looked up, still seeming somewhat lost.
“We have managed to apply the ideas Lucius had and have hacked the fungus-substance. Kinda. We’re not sure whether it will really, really work, but if it does, it should give the user a lot of the powers without the drawbacks. Hopefully.”
The bodybuilders seemed interested. Pauline asked:
“So, how safe is it?”
“Safe is a big word. Honestly, I don’t know.” She turned the professor, who shrugged. “The best we can say is that it won’t kill anybody outright. Probably.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #461 on: September 22, 2019, 08:33:07 am »
That answer took all of them aback. There was a pause as they all looked at each other, trying to figure out what to do now. In the end, Ava said:
“Well, since I got us all into trouble, it should be my turn to go first and see how it works.”
There were vague nods all around. No one really wanted to be the one to push for this. Pauline tried:
“Well … You don’t actually have to …”
Ava shook her head:
“No, it’s okay. I gotta do this. I have to fix this for my friends’ sake, and also for my mom, of course.”
Professor Lang shrugged:
“Shall we start?”
“Let’s do this. Just one thing: If that stuff doesn’t work and it kills me, you have to alert the authorities. Whatever happens then is still the better outcome than having everybody get absorbed by fungus monsters.”
The women nodded grimly. The men seemed terrified at the perspective, but joined in. Tara said:
“You can trust us.”
“Good. Professor?”
The older woman sighed, went to get the concoction they had made and drew it into a syringe. It looked strange, the purple color it gave off somehow glowing.
She asked once more:
“You’re doing this?”
“I am. Hit me up.”
Ava laid down on one of the beds and bared her arm. Tara suddenly stepped forward and took her hand. They looked at each other and nodded. The professor stayed remarkably passive and sank the needle into Ava’s skin.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #462 on: September 23, 2019, 07:50:50 am »
It was a strange feeling. After the initial pain had passed, Ava expected something to happen. She thought it would burn, or hurt or maybe even feel good. Instead, it left her with a kind of distanced, neutral experience. The others stared down on her. The professor seemed curious, the musclewomen were equally nervous and excited and the boys were obviously afraid that everything would go wrong. Kemal was holding Tobie’s hand tight.
Finally, Pauline asked:
“So? How do you feel?”
Ava shrugged:
“I don’t know. It doesn’t feel like anything.”
The professor commented dryly:
“If it’s deadly, it’s going to take a while.”
Tara shot her an angry look, while Kemal sobbed. The old woman rolled her eyes:
“I’m just saying it’s perfectly normal that it doesn’t do anything immediately.”
Marla sighed:
“So it’s a failure?”
“I didn’t say that either. Just give it a little time.”
Ava wanted to sit up and maybe ask for something to drink. Not that she was too thirsty, but it seemed like a thing to do right now. She couldn’t. She willed herself to get up, or at least to roll to the side of the bed. It didn’t happen.
“Guys … I think we may have broken something.”
There was a pang of fear in her voice.
The professor raised an eyebrow and Pauline inquired:
“What do you mean?”
“I can’t move.”
“But you’re talking.”
“Yeah, but I want to move my arms and they’re not responding.”
“Fuck.”
Kemal and Tobie wailed in horror.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #463 on: September 24, 2019, 12:34:48 pm »
Ava was starting to panic now. She struggled, trying to get her body to respond. She could breathe, she could turn her head and she could talk, but her arms, her legs, her torso … They weren’t working. She probably would have started shaking, but that didn’t happen either.
“I … I … This is bad. This is bad. This is a fucking nightmare. This …”
She sobbed. Pauline, Tara and Marla approached her and hugged her.
“I can’t believe this screwed me up … It was just a little … It can’t work so quickly, can it? Please …”
The professor stayed surprisingly calm all through this. While the boys were busy regretting the whole situation, she pushed the women aside and quickly drew a sample of Ava’s blood. The girl exclaimed:
“Ow! That stung! Couldn’t you just …”
Professor Lang frowned:
“You felt that, so you’re not paralyzed. I guess it’ll just take a while.”
With these words, she returned to the other room. Tara sighed:
“She’s a bit of a bitch, don’t you think?”
Pauline frowned at her, but Marla nodded. Ava didn’t know what to say. It was a relief to know that her body was still feeling, but she couldn’t move. She hesitated, then asked:
“So, what do I do now? This is still horrible, you know?”
The other women shrugged. Tara suggested:
“Maybe concentrate on your feeling? I really have no idea how any of this works.”
The others had no better ideas, so Ava gave it a try.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #464 on: September 25, 2019, 08:12:36 am »
She breathed in slowly, waited, then breathed out again. Ava focused as much as she could on her body. It was a strange sensation, like slipping back into some tight clothes. She carefully edged back inside herself, wondering what it meant. At last, she seemed to reach her hands and fingers and she stretched.
The others were a bit shocked and confused when she suddenly moved.
“Whoa!”
“Hey!”
“Ava! You’re back!”
She tried to get up, but somehow, her legs buckled under her and she would have fallen to the ground if Pauline and Tara hadn’t caught her. They carefully propped her up until she managed to tighten her grip on her legs. Still swaying, she stood on her own two feet. She stumbled around for a few steps, but soon, she familiarized herself again with her body. She came back from a long way.
“Wow. I’m walking! Girls, I’m walking!”
The others supported her a bit more, but once she managed to move freely again, she made a few little jumps, then crouched down, got back up and grinned:
“This feels odd, but I like it.”
The musclewomen stared at her and asked:
“So, did it work?”
“Yeah. Just not dying is a bit weak!”
Ava had no idea how this would work, but she decided to give it a try.
“Okay, here goes nothing.”
Somehow, she made her body tense, then she felt she was running through her own physique, little flashes of energy blazing along the way. She closed her eyes to take in the sensation. This felt nice …

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View