Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575388 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:38:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob  (Read 35168 times)

Offline Mesut88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: FIRST STORY - Jessica and Jacob
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 10:31:08 am »
On monday afternoon it was time for cheerleaders workout with Jessica. I had stayed the whole weekend with Tiffany, and to be honest it wasn't that great. Although sex was great with her awesome body, but she wasn't my type of girl, she was a bit too bimbo for me. I managed to ask her about her strength, and her results at the gym were quite impressive for girl, but they weren't even close to Jessica's. Her max in bench press was 200lbs and she could curl 40lbs. I still got boner just thinking about Jessica curling 65 lbs dumbbells.

The university's cheerleading team was 10 girls in total, and when the workout started, all of them were wearing just sport bras and tights. I was in heaven. Seeing their sculpted abs and perfect asses was almost too much for me. They were chatting with me, when Jessica came in. She was wearing her usual sweats, but her face looked perfect. She looked like a little bit surprised to see me there.

-Jacob! What are you doing here?
-Hi Jessica! I thought that I could help you here a little, even I do know a little bit about training, I said with a smile on my face.
-And she would like to see our perfect bodies during a workout! Some of the cheerleaders shouted.
I blushed. Jessica began to laugh, even her laughter was perfect. She said to cheerleaders that she couldn't blame me on that, and she also said that she was impressed with their progression.
-When are we going to see your body? I bet it has to be perfect, your strength is so fucking impressive, Tiffany asked Jessica, while winking her eye.
-Actually I thought that I can show you guys a few poses in the locker room, if you are still interested in competing, Jessica answered to her.

Fuck! In the locker room! I can't go there. I was devastated.
-Awesome! I can't wait to see your body, I bet it has to be impressive, Tiffany said to Jessica.
Tiffany sounded actually a bit horny. I thought that it was a bit weird. But in a very hot way.
-If you want my body to be impressive, then I have to get pump after you girls have done your workout. Maybe Jacob would like to workout with me, Jessica said, looking directly into my eyes.
-YES! SURE! I mean it would be great to get a workout, I haven't had time to do that today, I said, hoping that I didn't sounded too happy about working out with her.

The cheerleaders workout started. They were working out their chest, and me and Jessica tried to help them with some tips about the techniques, and we were also spotting them when they were using heavier weights. All of them were getting pumped up, and I was becoming really horny. Tiffany was the most impressive of all the cheerleaders, her upper body looked big, and she was spotting a clear and huge vein in both of her biceps. She was doing bench press and Jessica was spotting her.

"Eight! Niiiiine! And teeeeeeeeeeeen!" She grunted her last rep, stood up and hit an impressive double biceps pose.
"Oh I'm so fucking pumped up" Tiffany said while admiring herself from the mirror. Jessica felt her bicep.
-Quite impressive. But you can do more. Next you're going to do six reps with 200 pounds, she said to Tiffany.
-But that's my one rep max! I can't do that!
-That was it on the last week. This week you're going to bench more, Jessica said to her.
Tiffany looked like she wasn't that sure about it. She added two plates to the barbell and slid herself under it. She began grunting but the weight went up and down. Six times.

She stood up again, this time hitting the classic side chest pose.
"Oh my chest is totally pumped up! It's so tired, but pumped and awesome! Come on girls, you have to feel my chest!"
It felt bad that she hadn't invited me to feel her chest. Some of the cheerleaders went and felt her chest, while giving admiring comments to her.
"Those striations are so awesome!"
"Your boobs are looking huge!"
I was envying the girls who got change to feel her muscles.

At the same time Jessica had change the plates on barbell. Two big plates on each side.
-Tiffany! Stop fooling around! Come here and bench this weight instead.
-That's like mhhmm... 225 pounds! I can't do that, Tiffany said.
Jessica's hands went to Tiffany's chest and began feeling her muscles.
-Sure you can... With these huge muscles you have... Come on girl, show me your strength to me, she said to Tiffany with a flirty tone in her voice.
I was dumbfounded. Was Jessica flirting with Tiffany? And it was odd to se a 15 year old girl dominating so much older girl.
-If you can bench this weight two times, I'm gonna take my hoodie off, she added.
Now I was feeling horny as hell. She would take her hoodie off! "Come on Tiffany" I thought in my mind, praying her to do that.

Tiffany was also looking like horny when she heard about seeing Jessica's body. She got under the weight, and with a massive grunt she hoisted the weight of the racks. She lowered the weight to her chest and began pushing it up. It was much slower process than with lighter weight, but it got up. She lowered it again and then pushed and grunted with all her might, and completed the rep all the way to the racks.
"YESSSS! I fucking did it!" She screamed. She stood up and jumped up to Jessica's lap. Jessica looked like surprised when the older and taller girl jumped on to her, but she didn't moved at all. Tiffany wrapped her legs around her waist and kissed her on the lips.

Again, I was dumbfounded. It looked like so strange to see a 25 year old, muscular 5'9 girl hanging on a shorter girl, who seemingly didn't had any problems holding Tiffany's 150lbs body. And seeing them kiss each others lips, was so fucking hot.
"Now you gonna take that hoodie of supergirl" Tiffany said to her.
-I bet you like to see my body with a little pump? Jessica asked her
-That's right! So pump up! And do it quickly!
-Hang on tight then, Jessica said with smirk on her face.

Hang on? What the fuck is she going to do? I thought while watching this teenager walking while carrying a bigger girl easily. Jessica walked all the way to the pull up station and jumped up to bar. It was a really impressive to see a 5'4 girl to jump to bar with 150lbs hanging on her!
"Holy shit! What are you going to do?" Tiffany shouted to Jessica.
-Just few pull-ups to get my upper body pumped up.
-Holy shit! Even you can't be this strong!

Tiffany was wrong. It clearly took some serious effort from Jessica, but she lifted herself all the way up. With 150lbs hot girl hanging on her body! First five reps she comleted quite steadily, but the sixth rep seemed to be hard for her. She began the rep while gritting he teeth and grunting heavily. Tiffany was clearly aroused. Seeing Jessica's straining made her nearly orgasm, and she began cheering her, hoping her to complete the rep.
"Come on muscle girl! You can do it! Get pumped up! Get pumped for me! Ohhhhhh! I can feel your back muscles through your hoodie! Oooohhhh! Your back is so fucking huge! OoooOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!"
Jessica cleared the sixth and the last rep. And I actually am quite sure that Tiffany orgasmed at the same time. Jessica jumped off the pull-up bar and carried Tiffany all the way back to bench. She lifted seemingly tired and euphoric Tiffany to bench.

-That was fun! Your body was quite heavy though, you girl are packing some serious heavy muscle on your body. Are you ready to se my upper body?
I nearly shouted yes, but I bit my tongue instead. I was so fucking ready to see this 15 year old girls body. All the girls had stopped their workout and they were gathering around bench. I stayed on my place, although I was eager to go closer to get a better view. But it felt to embarrassing to go there with my massive erection, which was clearly visible. It was great that no-one was paying attention on me.

Jessica began slowly, sexily way peeling of her hoodie. Underneath she had a pink shirt. First I thought that it was pity that she didn't had a workout bra instead, but when she lifted her hoodie a bit more, her abs came visible. The t-shirt was like painted on her. Her waist was really small, and when she had lifted hoodie to her chest, all the eight, deep, perfect blocks were visible. Then I saw her chest. She had quite big boobs for a 15 year old girl, at least a c-cup. And she wasn't wearing bra. Her boobs hadn't clearly heard about gravitation, they weren't sagging a least bit. And her nipples were clearly erect. Then she took her hoodie completely off. She was perfect. And huge. Her v-taper were beyond perfect - her waist was really small, but her lats were ridiculously wide. Her traps were big, and her shoulders were like pumpkins, you could clearly see that they were striated. And her arms were just huge. Her t-shirts sleeves were stretched, and both of her biceps had huge vein on them. Even her forearms were huge, and there was a roadmap of veins there. Then she hit a massive double biceps pose.

"Oh my fucking god! Jessica, you're fucking perfect! And huge!"
"Let me feel your muscles!"
"I gotta see your legs also"
All the girls were screaming to her, and they all began fondling and feeling her body. Jessica was clearly loving the attention she was getting.
-Girls, take it easy now. I'm not even completely pumped up yet. I think it's time for me to get a proper workout. Jacob, should we? She said and looked me first in the eyes, and then, to my crotch. She looked like she was kind of impressed. She licked her lips and gestured to me to come to the bench.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 10:31:08 am »

Offline Sheep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 01:36:00 pm »
Wow, superb keep it up can’t wait for next episode
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 09:12:19 pm »
Very nice! I love it that Jessica seems to be a turn on to just about everyone, but I think it means a whole lot more that she is so physically superior to girls so much older, taller, and most likely heavier to her. Jacob seems to be enjoying the show just as much as Tiffany was being a part of the show. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 08:45:41 am »
yesssssss
I am in love with Jessica!!!
K+
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 10:42:04 am »
the next episode can't come out any sooner

Offline Mesut88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 12:52:25 pm »
Part 6:

First, it felt like I couldn't move my body. And I was still having a visible erection in my pants, which was also problematic. After few seconds - some felt like a minute - I stood up and walked to the bench. I wanted also to feel Jessica's body, but I hadn't guts to ask her.
-Which body part are we going to train? I asked her.
-Mmmm I'm thinking that we could also do our chests. Tiffany, honey could you move yourself from the bench that I can start my workout with this stud?
Tiffany was still lying on the bench, and it felt like she wasn't hearing Jessica. Instead she was just staring her with a horny look on her face. Jessica waited a second and then walked to her and lifted her up in the cradle carry. Tiffany's hands went directly to her boobs and she began feeling then. She even started moaning a bit. Jessica started to whisper softly "honey, I'm not even pumped there yet. Later you're going to get feel all my girly and strong mmmmmuscles" she said, adding a sexy tone to the last word. She carried her all the way to a leg press machine, and then she let her there, lying with a euphoric look on her face.

-Alright big boy! We already have 225lbs, it's a good weight for warmup!
I was a bit worried about our workout. 225 pounds isn't too heavy for me, but it isn't a warmup weight either. I nodded to her and watched when she got herself under the barbell. She lifted the barbell up and then lowered it to her chest. And then weight stayed there. After about five seconds I almost ran there to help her to re-rack the barbell when she pushed the barbell up. And that was a strong, fast push. Then she  did ten, fast reps, with a seemingly minimal effort.

Then it was my turn to lift. I managed also do ten reps, although it required more effort from me. Jessica added 25 lbs to barbell.
-I was thinking that we can do sets of ten and then add 25lbs in every set, is that okay for you? She asked.
I heard my voice saying yes, although I knew that I couldn't do ten reps with more than 275lbs. But I thought that I had to try, and not to let this Herculean 15 year old girl to outlift me too much. We began working out with the heavy weights, and I struggled, but completed the two sets which I knew I could do. She did also her sets, with more effort than before, but it looked like kind of easy for her. After she had done her set with 300lbs, I managed to tell her that I couldn't do ten reps with it.
-Oh c'mon stud! It wasn't that heavy! How many reps you think you can do?
-Four, I think.
-I'll tell you what. If you can crank eight reps, I'll take my pants off.
I was in heaven, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was going to see her legs! So I slide myself under the barbell and lifted the weight. First six reps were surprisingly easy, but during the seventh rep the struggling began.

I pushed with all my might but the weight didn't move. The cheerleaders, some were as eager as I was to see Jessica's legs, began cheering me up. Somehow I managed to get enough strength to complete the seventh rep. I was about to give up and rack the barbell, when suddenly Jessica straddled my body. She sat herself on my crotch, and it suddenly felt much better. She whispered to me softly, with a horny tone in her voice "C'mon you can do it baby." Then she started to do the most impressive most muscular pose that I had ever seen. I was about to shot my load in my pants and I somehow even forgot the weights I was pressing. Without even noticing I had completed my last, and the eight rep.

I racked the barbell, and then managed to stand up. Jessica hugged me tight and at the same time, lifted me up. Not much, but I was dangling few inches off the ground, supported only by this amazingly strong teenagers arms. I was about to cum again. She whispered to my ear "That was awesome, are you ready to see my muscular legs?" I was willing to scream "yes", but instead I just nodded to her. Then she turned to the horny cheerleader team and said "I got few sets to do with the bench, and after that you all can see my legs."

Her impressive bench-press session continued. She was adding 25lbs after every set, and she was clearly using all of her strength and muscles of her impressive bust to complete the sets. Her last set was the most impressive of all - she did ten reps with 375lbs. She was grunting and struggling, but she managed it anyways. All the cheerleaders were clearly impressed about her strength, and between the sets they all were feeling her Herculean body. Jessica clearly enjoyed the attention she was getting. After she had finished her last set, she began eyeing all the cheerleaders.

-Which of you is the heaviest?
One of the girls stood up and walked towards her.
-You're going for a ride, Jessica said and winked her eye to the cheerleader. She was clearly confused, and she became even more confused when Jessica suddenly grabbed her crotch and breasts, and with an amazing burst of power, she lifted her up to her own chest. Then, this amazing 15 year old girl lifted her all the way up over her head. We all were again amazed by the strength Jessica had in her muscular body.
-You know, I need to pump my legs before you can see them, she said confidently and began doing overhead squats with a 165lbs girl dangling over her head.

She did slow and controlled deep squats with a perfect technique. After about ten reps, she suddenly shouted "Tiffany, get that pretty ass of your here!" We all had forgot that Tiffany was still laying on the leg press machine. She was clearly awake, because she stood up quickly, and started walk towards Jessica. "Wrap your body on me, she isn't heavy enough for me to get these babies pumped up." Tiffany got her legs around Jessica's thin and muscular midsection, and she got her arms around her wide upper body. Then Jessica continued her squats while lifting two muscular and hot cheerleaders at the same time. That had to be the most awesome thing I've ever had witnessed. She did another set of ten reps, and I was so fucking aroused when I heard her loud grunts. After she had finished her set, she ordered Tiffany to get off her body, which she did, although it took her some time to do that. Tiffany was clearly enjoying to feel Jessica's tight abs against her pussy. Then Jessica lowered the cheerleader, who also had clearly enjoyed to be with in this awesome feast of strength, back to the ground.

We all were dying to see Jessica's legs, and we all just stared her. This time she didn't hesitated, she just took her pants off quickly. Her legs were beyond perfect. She was wearing a pair of micro shorts. Her calves her big and perfectly shaped, almost as big as her impressive arms. Her quads were ripped and huge, and so were her hamstrings. And her glutes were like bowling balls. All the cheerleaders went wild and they all began feeling her legs.
"Oh my good, you're perfect!"
"They're as hard as steel!"
"Jessica, your legs are huge!"

I didn't had the guts to get there and feel her, so instead I just stared her, with a tent in my pants. Jessica flexed and unflexed her legs, and the cheerleaders enjoyed her hard muscles. Then she suddenly announced "I think that was enough for today. Girls we should hit the showers." The cheerleaders looked like they just had won the lottery at Christmas Eve. And then they sprang to the locker room. Suddenly, it was just me and Jessica there.
-Thank you for the help and also about the workout. I was impressed by your strength.
-It wasn't that impressive, considering that I'm so much weaker than a 15 year old girl.
-But I'm not a normal 15 year old girl, she said and then she slowly did the most muscular pose. Her body bursted with ripped muscles, and she began grunting while she hold her pose, I came in to my pants.

-I hope we're going to see again stud, she said to me left to the locker room. I stayed there at least an hour. I was really confused. And horny.

Next part is going to be surprising! Karma and comments appreciates!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 01:12:33 pm »
I love your story. so interesting...
K+
I hope to read what is about brother and sister!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 04:28:20 pm »
GREAT addition to the story! Keep 'em coming!

Offline FemaleMusclesFan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 05:41:52 pm »
A very muscular 15 year-old girl is a dream!
Can't wait to read more about her physique and how huge and ripped she is!

Offline Mesut88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 11:46:03 am »
This part is written in Jessica's point of view.

I was heading to locker room where the whole cheerleading squad was waiting for me. I felt embarrassed and nervous. The whole training session had gone all wrong. All the work I'd done last four years might being destroyed by my own horniness. At the same time I was about to burst in tears, but I was also very horny.

I was 11 years old when I first time met Jacob. For me it was love at the first sight. He was good looking, funny and a good friend to my big brother. After the first time I saw him, I was always listening carefully when my brother talked about him. Jacob never visited our home, so it was very rare for me to see him. One day, maybe a month or so after meeting Jacob, I heard my brother complaining to a other friend that he can't understand why Jacob is so interested in fit women. I made my decision back then. Four years ago. I would became the worlds fittest girl to get him. I never even had talked to him, but I was obsessed.

I was pretty thin back then, and I was about to start maturing physically. Directly after my decision, I became reading online about training, and the day after i started my very first training program. Every morning before school I ran 5 miles and did 100 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. At the beginning I was running really slowly and it took me about an hour to complete all the sit-ups and push-ups. I progressed very quickly and after first six months, this wasn't enough for me.

My brother had a decent weight set at home - a pull-up rack, few dumbbells, a weight bench with a barbell and 200 pounds of weight plates. I started with the classic weight training program - Arnold's golden six - although I did it 4 times a week instead of 3. At the beginning I struggled with the lightest weights, but during my 12th birthday I did a set of 8 reps with 225 pounds on my shoulders. I hadn't talked about my training with my parents before, because they worked during the night time, so they were never home when I got out to my morning workouts. My training program demanded weight progression, and I had surpassed all the weights I had home, so I needed a gym card.

I decided to talk about to my mom about getting me a gym card. I was quite nervous. Naturally I'm really shy, although my muscles have give me a bit confidence. Back then I already had developed a deep and hard six pack abs, 13,5 inches arms and a x-shaped body. To be honest, I was fucking ripped. I always wore clothes that hide my body and I was really careful not to show my body to the others. So people didn't now about my body. My mom was pretty surprised when she heard about that I was wanting to have a gym card.
"But you're only 12 years old! And we do have tons of weights at the basement, I'm sure you can do all kinds of exercises with those."
"But Mom! I have already trained with the weights we have. But mhmmmm... I need mhmm more weights." I said to her, terrified to hear what she might be thinking.
"More weights??!! I've trained with those weights more than five years, and there's more weights than I'm ever going to be able to lift! And I'm quite fit to be a 45-year old women." My mom said, flexing proudly her own small, but quite shaped bicep.

I was panicking. What should I do to convince my mom to get me a gym card. Should I show her my body? I wasn't that proud of my body during the time, I was always comparing myself to the ifbb pro figure athletes, and I couldn't understand that I was only 12 years old. I was already thinking about giving up with my gym dreams when my mom surprisingly said to me;
"I'll tell you what. It seems like you've become a bit wider now. It's completely natural when you're maturing but I think it might be a good idea that you would starting to work out a little. I'll give you challenge. If you can win me in arm wrestling with using your both hands, you can have a gym card. But I do need to warn you, these biceps are curling a 45 lbs  barbell for few reps. So you might need to train a bit first with our weight set to get your gym card"
I couldn't believe my ears. I was going to get my gym card after all. Although I thought that my moms challenge was a bit funny. I was already curling 60 lbs for reps and my arms must've been at least 2 inches bigger than hers. She was a bit surprised when she saw my smile and only one arm I was offering her to take her challenge.

"But honey, you can use your both hands. But if you insist to do only with one arm, I'm gonna have to be a bit easier on you. I'm that much stronger than you. Maybe this might be a great reminder to you that your mother is still queen of this household. I'm gonna count on three - one, two, threeAAAAAAAAARGH!"
My mom was shocked when I slammed her arm slammed to the table. I was surprised how easy it was.
"How the hell did you do that?" My mom asked me.
"As I told you, I've been training hard, and I'm already quite strong."
"But that was quite amazing! As I said, you look a bit bigger now, maybe it isn't only fat you're packing on you!"
I was becoming a bit irritated on her comments about my weight gaining and I already considered about revealing my super ripped body to her, but I realised it wouldn't help me to reach my goal, so I just thanked her and smiled to her.

During my first year at the gym, I packed tons of muscles. When I started at the gym I was weighting 110 pounds, and after the first twelve months I was already 135 lbs, and a bit more ripped. During that time I also discovered the art of masturbation. It might sound a bit sick but my own shredded body made me horny. I was feeling my own muscles and at the same time I fingered myself. I also could climax by just taking my body to its limits, which I did quite often. One afternoon I was home alone and I was quite bored. I had installed a pull-up bar to my rooms door frame and I decided to hold my feet up with just tensing my abs. After few minutes I became bored so I decided to add weight plates to my feet - and test how strong my abs really are. I started with 25lbs and added weight plates until I had 100 lbs on weight plate that hang on my feet. My abs burned so fucking much and my arms were aching, but I could hold the weight up for 3 minutes. I was completely aroused just because my own strength. After that I stripped naked and went to the mirror. I hit the huge, shaking "abs and thighs" -pose and I was grunting and holding the flex until I climaxed.

It wasn't only my own body weight and my horniness that grew - it was also my training weights that became bigger. After my first year at the gym I was already curling 45 lbs dumbbells, benching 265 and squatting 300 lbs - all those weights for at least eight reps. I was fucking strong.

It was few months after my 13th birthday when I had to reveal my body at the first time. My cousin Sarah, whose 3 years older than me had been asking me to join her to the beach for months. I become to realise that I couldn't hide my body forever, so one day I decided to join her. I had shopped a one piece bathing suit that was so tight that you could se through my nipples on my perky b-cup breasts that sat on my huge chest. And you could also see my ripped abs. I was wondering that what Sarah would think about my body, but I decided that I had to show my body to someone.

Sarah had just got her drivers licence so we decided to go to the beach with her car. She got a very little two seated Smart car and I was feeling uncomfortable sitting there with my broad shoulders. Sarah was also a quite big, 5'9 ft and 170lbs. Mostly fat, but it was on the right places, on her butt and her D-cup breasts. When we got to the beach, she stripped her clothes off right away and revelled her tanned, curved and a little bit fat body. The beach wasn't to crowded, it was mostly some families with little children that was on the beach but I still struggled a little bit mentally when I started to take away my clothes.
"C'mon Jessica! Take your pants and hoodie off! It's hot in here! You don't need to be embarrassed about your body around me!" Sarah shouted to me gladly.
"It's not that hot around here, and my swimming suit doesn't fit so well to me" I said to her, still unsure whether to take my clothes off or not.
"It's okay Jessica, you're only 13 years old, you don't have to be embarrassed about not having curves like me. It's not that many who does" Sarah said, grabbing her own boobs and giving a good squeeze to them.

Then it became easier decision for me. I was becoming tired about people around me that thought that I was envying their body. I took my pants and hoodie off quickly, revealing my body that was still pumped by my gym training that I'd done earlier on the morning.
"Holy shit Jessica!! How on earth you do have a body like that?!! You're huge!" Sarah shouted, her mouth hanging wide open.
"I've been training." I answered calmly.
"But you're like a fucking Hercules! God you must be strong!" Sarah was still amazed by my body.
"Yes, I am." I said smiling. At the same time I was confused but also pleased about the effect I was having on Sarah. It felt like I was on control. It felt great.

I had been tanning myself in our back yard all the time I knew my family members weren't home so I was pretty tanned. But I knew i needed some sun lotion on my back. I didn't want to get sunburned, that could affect my training. So I laid myself on my stomach and asked with a flirty tone (which I didn't even knew I had) and asked Sarah to put some lotion on my back. She froze for a second but the she started right away. I could feel the arousal she had when she massaged my back muscles with the lotion and when I asked her to do my glutes and hamstrings as well she became moaning loudly. I don't think that she is actually a lesbian, but my muscles were clearly making her hot. After she was done with my body she laid herself next to me and she was clearly very aroused. I was wondering if I should tease her a bit more, but decided it was enough. That was first time of my 13 years life when I dominated another person with just showing my muscles.

On our way back from the beach we were quite quiet on a car. Sarah was clearly confused with her own feelings about my body and it caused that she lost her concentration. I'm not sure what did we hit with the car but one of the tires went flat. To our luck Sarah had a sparing wheel and a jack and she lifted the car up to take that flat tire out. The wheel nuts were really tight and she couldn't open them. She was wondering what she could do when I decided it was time to tease her more. I stepped next to her and took the lug wrench for her.
"May I try? As you know I've been training a little" I said to her, trying to sound so innocent I just could.
"Yeah, those fucking nuts are tight. You can try if you like but I'll bet you can't even budge them." She said irritated.
"Okay, I'll give a try. I'll just take my hoodie off so it won't get dirty." I said and peeled off my hoodie and tried to first nut.

Sarah was right. Those nuts were fucking tight. But when I added more pressure and grunted a little the first nut went loose and I could take it off. I was quite pumped and began sweating a little. I looked Sarah and she was clearly aroused. Time to play. I began to add pressure to the second bolt and grunt loudly when I said to Sarah;
"Grab my biceps. I want you to feel my strength."
She didn't hesitated and she tried to grab my arms with both of her hands but then she understood that they were to big to her hands and she grabbed my right bicep with her both hands and she squeezed with her all might. My pumped and vascular 15 inch bicep didn't budge at all. 
"So... fucking... strong...." She breathed to my ear.
"You hadn't seen anything yet." I grunted and loosened the nut number two.

I was standing my legs straight and had just bent my upper body to get down there to work with the tire. I ordered Sarah to stand behind me and grab my abs. She did as ordered without hesitation and before I had begin with the third nut she was humping my muscular butt with her wet crotch and at the same fondling my ripped abs and chest. I let her to do that and I loosened all the nuts and took the flat wheel off. I was getting aroused as well and I was wondering if i should let her to lick me. I decided it was way too early to me to get my pussy licked so instead I just changed the tire. Sarah at the same time grinding my muscles completely lost on her own arousal. When I was done with the car I extended my back up and hit the back double biceps pose right before Sarah's eyes. I didn't even had to turn to know that she was orgasming.
"Fuck Jessica! You're hard as rock and so fucking strong!"
I realised that I needed to do something to get my own orgasm and got an excellent idea. I ordered Sarah to take the jack off under the car. She began immediately pumping the jack to lower it when I ordered her to stop. She looked confused when I went behind the car, grabbed the rear bumper and with the mighty grunt deadlifted the rear of the car. Not much but enough for Sarah to take the jack away. I looked my own 13 years old girls forearms that were pumped and looked like a road map. I came with a roar at the same time I dropped the car back down. Sarah looked me confused and I just winked her and gave her a kiss to a cheek.

When I opened the door to the girls locker room, two years after the car incident, I became thinking about the next person I had showed my strength, back then when I was 14 years old.

Karma appreciates!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2018, 01:03:08 pm »
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
what a great story....
K for sure

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2018, 08:51:18 pm »
Great chapter, you are making your plot more consistent. Great idea to add some point of views from Jessica.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2018, 02:01:36 am »
Really enjoyed this, I love to see stories like this, origins stories, why a girl decided to become strong and muscular, the initial steps and the progress over a period of time, so this was great, seeing Jessica gain muscle and strength through some hard workouts and then show off her strength and body in her formative years. I especially liked Sarah's response to her muscles. I hope to see more soon! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2018, 10:52:49 am »
i would love to her dominate her brother and any male

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2018, 05:29:15 pm »
I sure hope you will continue this great story! My absolute favorite premise is the younger sister being stronger than her brother and you have set this up perfectly. Please please give us more!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  #1st STORY: [Mesut88] Jessica and Jacob

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View