Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576071 Posts in 73284 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 09:36:08 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Giulia Cima
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Giulia Cima  (Read 5936 times)

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
Giulia Cima
« on: December 18, 2016, 10:26:43 pm »
I personally know her and she would like to appear in this section. Here coming an interview and some pictures, there's in other sections an italian languega interview too.

Q: Hi Giulia, let us know who are you and which are your interests.
A: Hi to everyone's reading, I am a sweet lady and I run a selfmade business, even though I don't have much time for it as I mainly train at the gym. I like to read, watch at documentaries, listen to others. I am shy, friendly, eclectic and sometimes I like to stay alone. I may cry for a movie but suddenly lift the world with an mean look in my eyes.
Q: Which sport activities did you practice and what results did you obtain?
A: I firstly tried Judo, I was pretty good but I left it as my parents did want me to do it, so, being very skinny I started lifting weights. I am actually fitness trainer (step, pump class) but lifting weights became my first and only interest. I am very independent from others, I wear my earphones and go forever, I am done to pratice an individual activity, and being that strong I like to lift weights by myself. Not really a team player.
Q: I've seen some pictures and videoclips of you lifting very heavy and intensely, when did you realize to be that strong? Have you always been so strong or you became it at some time? Do you like being a strong lady?
A: I think I born strong, when I was a kid I moved some big furniture all alone. But I feel more confident with my real strength just in these days, in the gym I have never been too conscious of my strength, the trainer always lift up the lifting limit, I never felt to show off my strength. Just yesterday I was doing a glutes lift (leg press) with 30 kg, I put the line on 100kg and did it effortlessly, so tried 300kg and did it but the machine was not properly safe with such a weight and stopped it. Just to the say if the mind control this body I am confident with lifting anything. In a couple of days I decuplicated the weight I was using. Actually I have to train alone, it is not easy to lift big as you know.
Q: Which are the strongest muscle groups you got?
A: Legs and back
Q: What the most incredible feats of strength you did?
A: I moved a big solid wood wardrobe full of wearings pushing it with my back at the wall, and I had to push my city car uphill.
Q: What's your competition dream?
A: I already competed abroad, but I'd like to compete on an international stage. I wanna compare with the best. I half did it, but it's still a dream.

Here come the pictures Giulia wanna show:

Forum Saradas

Giulia Cima
« on: December 18, 2016, 10:26:43 pm »

Offline MaxSideburns72

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Giulia Cima
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 10:05:26 am »
Here comes some measures Giulia kindly let public:
Biceps 34cm (13,5 '')
Calves 34cm (13,5'')
Quads 60cm (23,6'')
Hips 100cm (39,3'')
Hips 86cm (33,8'')
Chest 112cm (44,1'')

If you want to contact Giulia you can write her, please don't be an arse!!
giuliacima1@virgilio.it

Please do not write for sessions of any kind. Giulia is not interested into offering this service.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Giulia Cima

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View