Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572427 Posts in 72085 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 11:41:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Belle Orlando
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Belle Orlando  (Read 5637 times)

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
Belle Orlando
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:51:10 am »
Used to be strengthsuckubus

https://www.sessiongirls.com/belle/profile
https://www.wb270.com/ind/belle.htm

Ripped me off $100 for a Skype cam in June. Never replied back to numerous emails just asking for my money back. Lesson learned. Be forewarned

Forum Saradas

Belle Orlando
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:51:10 am »

Offline HartfordWhalersFan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Belle Orlando
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2019, 09:37:12 pm »
Thanks for the warning about Belle(Orlando, Florida)

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 10:43:42 am »
FYI she changed her name again lol now she’s just plain old Belle

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 05:45:56 pm »
Just an update. Both profiles have been deleted lol I’ll keep an eye out when she makes a new one.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2020, 11:44:58 am »
https://www.wb270.com/ind/belle.htm

And she’s back with yet another name lol

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2020, 05:09:17 pm »
This is a completely fake profile.

I don't have any skin in the game, but the part that upsets me about this particular fraudster is that the woman whose pics are being used is a young widow who lost her husband to cancer. I'm not saying anyone deserves to have their identity stolen, this one just rubs a bit rougher.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 02:12:38 am »
This is a completely fake profile.

I don't have any skin in the game, but the part that upsets me about this particular fraudster is that the woman whose pics are being used is a young widow who lost her husband to cancer. I'm not saying anyone deserves to have their identity stolen, this one just rubs a bit rougher.

I followed her on IG and communicated with her on IG and via another email. and she completely ghosted me. I paid her through her personal training company via PayPal.

Now this profile might be fake, but there’s no doubt the girl in question is a crook. She changed her name 3 or 4 times already.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 05:48:35 pm »
I followed her on IG and communicated with her on IG and via another email. and she completely ghosted me. I paid her through her personal training company via PayPal.

Now this profile might be fake, but there’s no doubt the girl in question is a crook. She changed her name 3 or 4 times already.

Remember she moved multiple times in a very short span and was traveling back-and-forth for her late husband's treatments. And they were trying to raise money to pay for everything. I do not know the timing of your business with her, but since it looks like everything is a bit more stable in her life right now, it may be worth reaching out to ask whether she can make good on the prior arrangement. Or, if it's not too much money, you might just consider that you made a donation to a good cause and get a little karma in return.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2020, 12:26:59 am »
Many of the complaints and new profiles occurred after her husband passed.   

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2020, 01:49:19 am »

What are the new profiles other than the one for her training business? The only one we message through is katieprettypowerful - latest pic posted yesterday - and we've been communicating there from time-to-time for over 3 years.

Ok, if I'm wrong about this, my bad. But for now, I'm sticking only to the girls on Jennifer's site, because they've done at least some level of verification to be listed. Too many guys make fake profiles on WB just to get their jollies and maybe swipe a few deposits from unsuspecting marks.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 10:45:25 am »

What are the new profiles other than the one for her training business? The only one we message through is katieprettypowerful - latest pic posted yesterday - and we've been communicating there from time-to-time for over 3 years.

Ok, if I'm wrong about this, my bad. But for now, I'm sticking only to the girls on Jennifer's site, because they've done at least some level of verification to be listed. Too many guys make fake profiles on WB just to get their jollies and maybe swipe a few deposits from unsuspecting marks.

She had two profiles on Jennifer’s site last year.

Here’s the timeline. First profile was in mid June location New York. I communicated with her late June and I sent her the money then. After about two weeks of ghosting me she deleted that one and made another one on Jennifer’s with a new name location Orlando.  I gave her a bad review on there and here and she deleted that profile.

If I pay for a service and she doesn’t provide that service I have every right to bury her. She could have handled this a lot better. Regardless of her personal issues.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2020, 10:48:15 am »

She had two profiles on Jennifer’s site last year.

Here’s the timeline. First profile was in mid June location New York. I communicated with her late June and I sent her the money then. After about two weeks of ghosting me she deleted that one and made another one on Jennifer’s with a new name location Orlando.  I gave her a bad review on there and here and she deleted that profile.

If I pay for a service and she doesn’t provide that service I have every right to bury her. She could have handled this a lot better. Regardless of her personal issues.

And the deposit was made to stacked n jacked inc. that’s her company.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 07:34:32 pm »
No question it's her for your training deal and that - after some reasonable period of time - people need to make good on their obligations or at a bare minimum acknowledge their debts and make fulfillment or repayment plans.

If she is running a session deposit scam, roast her for it. But if it's not her, I wouldn't want to accuse her of stealing session deposits even though she's guilty of a different crime not related to the session business.

I hope you get what you paid for or your money back.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2020, 06:49:17 pm »
  And now she's moved back to Scotland.  I've seen her a couple of times, never had any issue but anyone here knows my feelings on those who rip guys off. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 10:33:38 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Belle Orlando

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View