Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574345 Posts in 72875 Topics by 28737 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 18, 2024, 11:00:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Tatianna Butler
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tatianna Butler  (Read 18036 times)

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Tatianna Butler
« on: September 16, 2016, 04:05:26 pm »
most disappointing and  even fraudolent "encounter" was with Tatiana Butler (several yoears ago- retired anyway now!).....

soon after contact she told me that me odeur was smelling bad ,and urged me for a shower ....
so did I  ,used also a deodorant spray , but when I was ready she uttered that I was still smelling too bad for her
taste , and she quitted the session soon after about 10 minutes ,but claimed the full fee !
I was very surprised ,had never experienced that before (and was not keen on conflict at that time)
-and obeyed wthout any resistance !

to my comfort ,she promised to send me three of her DVD`S for free ,but then I never got anything from her !

interest what experience others had made with her ? - (know it`s quite a time ago..)

Forum Saradas

Tatianna Butler
« on: September 16, 2016, 04:05:26 pm »

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tatianna Butler
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 11:09:20 pm »
Why bring it up now?

most disappointing and  even fraudolent "encounter" was with Tatiana Butler (several yoears ago- retired anyway now!).....

soon after contact she told me that me odeur was smelling bad ,and urged me for a shower ....
so did I  ,used also a deodorant spray , but when I was ready she uttered that I was still smelling too bad for her
taste , and she quitted the session soon after about 10 minutes ,but claimed the full fee !
I was very surprised ,had never experienced that before (and was not keen on conflict at that time)
-and obeyed wthout any resistance !

to my comfort ,she promised to send me three of her DVD`S for free ,but then I never got anything from her !

interest what experience others had made with her ? - (know it`s quite a time ago..)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 10:15:38 am »
  What a badge of honor.   Awesome.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 09:36:23 pm »
Paid Isabelle Turrell for a webcam session about 9 yrs ago and she just took it without ever having the session time. Bitch

Duke69

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 12:00:48 am »
Paid Isabelle Turrell for a webcam session about 9 yrs ago and she just took it without ever having the session time. Bitch

Did she give it to Tatiana Butler?  If not i am having a hard time blaming Tatiana

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 12:43:34 am »

Did she give it to Tatiana Butler?  If not i am having a hard time blaming Tatiana
lol! I forgot to put in before my post "I had a similar experience..."
My bad :)

Tatianna666

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 07:09:28 pm »
Hi guys! I thought it was time I respond! FIRST OF ALL I REMEMBER  exactly who you are and exactly when the session . The session happened and I believe 2005. I actually asked you for your address and you gave an incorrect address (or maybe I couldn't read it all I know is ur package came back to me).I had DVDs for you ,I had 8 x 10's,which you received that day .yes when you came into my room (I didn't have just a regular room)... I had a suite complete with a hallway ect.before reaching a master bedroom . I'm sorry to say that is the only time I have EVER had to cancel due to smell.you showered I'm sorry the stench was horrible !THE BATHROOM HALLWAY smelled even after you showered and if u had smelled any better after the shower I would have GLADLY had the session. I love what I do! I would have liked wrestle than hurt ur feelings or cancel ! I hate that it happened ! You are more than welcome to email me. Tatiannadiv@aol.com I would love to send pics videos whatever u like ! TB

Tatianna666

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 07:18:03 pm »
Paid Isabelle Turrell for a webcam session about 9 yrs ago and she just took it without ever having the session time. Bitchk

Muscleheadfan22  YOU ARE A LIAR I HAVE NEVER DONE A WEBCAM OR ACCEPTED MONEY FOR SUCH !! I MAKE  A VERY GOOD LIVING AND I DO R BELIEVE IN STEALING MONEY FROM CLIENTS ! STOP TELLING LIES ON ME!
Tatianna Butler

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 05:39:00 am »
Paid Isabelle Turrell for a webcam session about 9 yrs ago and she just took it without ever having the session time. Bitchk

Muscleheadfan22  YOU ARE A LIAR I HAVE NEVER DONE A WEBCAM OR ACCEPTED MONEY FOR SUCH !! I MAKE  A VERY GOOD LIVING AND I DO R BELIEVE IN STEALING MONEY FROM CLIENTS ! STOP TELLING LIES ON ME!
Tatianna Butler

I agree with you....BECAUSE I SAID I GAVE IT TO ISABELLE TURRELL NOT YOU!
The next time someone make s acomment make sure you research it please. You have dragged me into a topic where I was an innocent bystander. Please read more carefully and dod't jump to conclusions so quickly.
Merry Christmas. I hope Santa will be a role model for you: checks his list twice for mistakes.

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 12:54:04 am »

I agree with you....BECAUSE I SAID I GAVE IT TO ISABELLE TURRELL NOT YOU!
The next time someone make s acomment make sure you research it please. You have dragged me into a topic where I was an innocent bystander. Please read more carefully and dod't jump to conclusions so quickly.
Merry Christmas. I hope Santa will be a role model for you: checks his list twice for mistakes.

Just out of curiosity, why did you bring Isabelle Turrell up in a thread that had nothing to do with her?  That's what caused the confusion.

muscleheadfan22

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 04:07:22 am »
I brought up Isabelle Turrel it was a similar situation. I paid and didnt get my webcam. The person paid and didnt get the session. I dont necessarily agree with him, I just figure I would join the conversation. You can clearly see I only pointed out my similar experience, nothing else. Oh well. Critical thinking on the internet these days is lacking. Cheers to your question dude. Merry Xmas.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 07:46:12 pm »
Not only a lack of critical thinking on the internet, but a lack of common sense as well. Some lessons to be learned.

1. Read and comprehend the post that you're responding to before responding to it. That way you don't falsely accuse someone of falsely accusing you.
2. While parts of this forum are designated to allow extraneous discussion, this section isn't. It's basically an FYI section with each topic for a particular session provider. Keep it on topic. We know there are a lot of similar situations. That's why we created this Warning section in the first place.
3. Practice good hygiene.
Enjoy the weekend.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2016, 05:25:51 pm »
Best advice ever!

3. Practice good hygiene.
Enjoy the weekend.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2016, 08:35:36 pm »
Guys should prepare like it's a date, even though we are paying a lot.     

Offline OrangeCountyCalifornia

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 02:31:41 am »
Guys should prepare like it's a date, even though we are paying a lot.   

From the moment I started going into this hobby in 1993, I have ALWAYS treated sessions like dates!  Not once have I ever showed up unshowered, unshaven or with bad breath.  However, I did have one or two ladies that, ahem, were not as well prepared as me but that was rare.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  Tatianna Butler

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View