Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577197 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 09:05:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Just another job?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just another job?  (Read 53154 times)

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Just another job?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2021, 07:39:49 am »
Just a snippet, but I thought you may like it... Well, 15 yards is indeed a lot. It may have been 5 yards too, I don't know, but we're not talking ordinary girls here... ;D If you have any wishes about how this scene may develop, let me know! Save Steve or snuff Steve?

That is strange. William would have informed me. I check my phone, but there is no message whatsoever from William.

- He asked me whether you watched the footage he gave you.

- Footage? Why do you ask?

- Well, he told me he put a USB-stick into your pocket with a note to plug it in and watch the movies. Did you do that?

- Wait a minute. A USB-stick in my pocket? I didn't know that.

I check my pockets and "find" the stick William gave me.

- O dear, you are right. There is a stick here. Well, it has been a busy day. No time to check my pockets. Watch it now?

- No no no, no need to. Just give it to me. William made a mistake giving it to you. Management considered it to be too early. They will inform you when you are ready. It contained a scenario for increasing your wage and a possible participation in the firm.

- O, a pity I didn't check it out...

- Bye!

--

On my way home I am sunk in thought. This is all so fucked up. Steve obviously lied about the files. And where is William? Suddenly a black limousine pulls over and a gorgeous leather-clad bodybuilder steps out: Natalya! Her outfit is absolutely stunning, true fantasy book material. She wears a super-sexy one-piece bodysuit made of shiny leather with a high leg cut-out and a high-fitted collar which shows an awful amount of cleavage through a zipped opening from the tight collar over her naked rippling lower abdomen to the small strip of outfit disappearing under her crotch. The iron curves of her ultra-defined arms, glutes and legs are left bare and produce the intimidating effect that such mega-muscular and pumped-up limbs are bound to produce: fear and terror among those who face this buxom blonde bodybuilder. The metallic sheen of her clingy bodysuit is nicely complemented by a stunning pair of shiny black Christian Louboutin Daffodile Platform booties. And then I notice her short, black leather, finger-less gloves with brass knuckles that are still dripping with blood. Holy Jesus! She must have been teaching someone a lesson just a couple of minutes ago.

- Get in!

- Natalya?

- Shut up and get the fuck in!

She brutally throws me head-first into the limousine where I face Bethany, whose outrageously pumped-up muscle bulk almost fills the entire back seat. Except for a pair of sexy stilettos, she is naked showing to the world the sultry combo of ballooning muscles and sumptuous curves! She personifies the perfect marriage between female power and feminine grace. Next to her is Steve. Well, I think it is -- I recognize the way he wears his brown hair. He is naked too, his hands attached to the ceiling of the car, his feet bound, legs wide open. He looks like he has been brutally beaten ... Actually, his face is almost gone. His nose and eye-sockets have become a ghastly hole, blood is covering the rest of his body. He must be practically toothless when I see his teeth scattered all over the back seat of the car. Still, he is able to speak between the gurgles and moans.

- Hi M. Rosenberg. Nice to see you. We are busy cleaning up loose ends. Steve here told us you did not watch the footage on the USB-stick. And I have every reason to believe him. Natalya asked him very kindly. And then she asked him again. And again. I guess you can imagine how persuasive she can be. Now that she did his face, she is going to turn her attention to his cock. It is up to you whether she is going to take him all the way or not.

I feel the weight of the car shifting when Natalya takes her seat back right in front of Steve. She smiles in delight as the naked man shivers in utter terror as she moves her long-nailed fingers gently over his crotch.

- Now, let's see, Steve. You've always been such a loyal employee. I think I am going to give you a special treatment. You would like that, wouldn't you?

Her talented fingers manipulate his shaft, tenderly massaging his glans and balls until he is erect. Then she starts jerking him off. Slowly. Erotically. With slow and controlled movements she jacks him off.

- Don't cum, Steve. You know what happens if you do. You have been a witness to this little game so many times. 

- ... Please, .... ... I told you everything I know... O God. Please, don't do this. Natalya, please. I beg you... ...

- Do what, Steve? Don't you like my gloved hands? Your cock surely does.

The methodical pumping of his cock makes the thick, sculpted muscles in her arm swell. It causes a magnificent web of veins to pop up to the well-tanned surface. I am impressed by such staggering level of muscular development and definition. What a display of female power and domination. I notice how Steve fights an orgasm.

- Please, Natalya. ... ... I never lied to you. ... ... I would never lie to you... Never.

- See, M. Rosenberg, Steve has been working for me for more than a year now. He has always been helpful. Loyal. Scrupulous and hard-working. A perfect assistant and yet he finds himself in this awkward situation. You know why, M. Rosenberg?

I shake my head.

- Because of you. William told us he gave you a USB-stick with footage. As you know, Steve picked it up and we suspected you would try to persuade him to join forces with you. I do not believe you tried to do that -- he would have told me by now. Question remains: did you see the footage? You can save this man here by answering a straightforward question. Did you open the files on the USB-stick?

Steve pleadingly looks into my direction. His eyes are begging me to speak up. To save him. But I cannot. It will kill us both. Holy fuck, what a dilemma...

- I did not. I did not have the time to do that. Let Steve go. He is innocent.

- Well, M. Rosenberg. I was hoping for you to say that. You know why?

I shake my head again, this time hoping she will let Steve go.

- Because what I am about to do now to Steve is one of my specialties...

Steve starts squealing in terror trying to escape from his constraints, but it is no use. He is too tightly secured. He begs for mercy and the longer it takes the more his wailing and babbling become incoherent. To increase the dramatic effect, Natalya shows us the box with all kinds of torture paraphernalia and picks out a lancet.

- Mmmm, now watch how talented she is, M. Rosenberg. Natalya was trained in Moscow. At the KGB. Defected to the US and was further trained at the Pentagon, but they had a hard time canalizing her aggression and brutal sadism. Natalya is a machine. A killing machine. It gets her off. It makes her horny. And our company could use someone as ruthless, as brutal and as efficient as Natalya. She chose for the big money and joined our company. A wise choice. She leads a billionaire lifestyle now and produces hundreds and hundreds of corpses a day.

- My God, Bethany! Natalya! I really did not open these files. Please, don't kill him!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2021, 07:39:49 am »

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2021, 09:39:53 am »
lol...considering how fucked up Steve already is, saving him wouldn't really mean much at this point...

I'd like to see Natalya use her brass knuckles to snuff a man...Or many men...I loved the scene in Walking Dead where Rosita kills zombies with her spiked brass knuckles.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2021, 03:22:32 pm »
Hmmm, as much as I would love to see Steve being destroyed by theses Amazons (I mean, can he really be saved at this point?), wouldn't that mean they think M Rosenberg is lying? I would rather they believe him. I would like to see Rosenberg live a long, healthy life (well as healthy as could be considering where he works lol).

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2021, 12:42:45 pm »
Well, I can tell you: they don't know he is lying. They're pushing him to confess -- at the expense of Steve. Steve may yet be saved, if you guys prefer that option. These babes know how to use their muscles in plenty of other ways...  :)

Offline Karthikkr25

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2021, 06:24:58 pm »
But now a day's hero is not much focusing on kill

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2021, 11:21:54 pm »
Love it so far

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2021, 09:44:27 pm »
hero141 just letting you know that you still have fans supporting you with karma+

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2021, 05:27:43 pm »
Thanks, that's great! The new episode is almost ready.  :)

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2021, 12:35:57 pm »
- Shut up and watch the show, M. Rosenberg, unless you have something to confess. Skinning a hard-on is such a turn-on, Beth, don't you think?

I notice how Bethany nods and disdainfully looks down on the crying man next to her: Steve is trembling in mortal fear when he notices how the big-titted muscle goddess is looking at him. Obviously, she does not care shit about him.

- Fuck Natalya, you call that fucking toothpick a hard-on? I am glad you finally treat this small-cocked sucker the way such suckers should be treated.

Steve knows he is doomed. He realizes I will not help him. I cannot. I am sorry to say but I am happy I did not confide in him and told him about the files at William's condo. I admit I played with he thought when Steve showed up there half an hour ago. There is nothing you can hide from these women when they torture you like that. This kind of torture is beyond brutal. Steve is wasted, panic is all too obviously getting the better of him... He starts to cry silently, tears rolling down what is left of his face. My God, he looks like a freak -- he is so heavily mutilated: Natalya really destroyed his face. She must have slammed her brass-knuckled fists into his face until everything was crushed to pulp: his eye-sockets are broken, his nose is gone, his lower jaw is dangling loose, his mouth has become a toothless gaping hole... It is ghastly to see the damage she has produced with her knuckles. She must have been so brutal, so savage... There is blood everywhere. He babbles silently:

- Please, ... any ... Anything... ...

- It fucking speaks, Natalya. It still talks.

Bethany turns her impressive torso towards the tortured man, her titanic tits in full view, nearly touching his face, making him look tiny and insignificant in comparison. For these women, brutally destroying this man is just like another day at the office, but, my God, are they beautiful! I cannot help but being drawn to Bethany's huge, gravity-defying tits surrounded by a landscape of muscle, a cobble-stone wall of power, giving her perfectly formed, round, melon-sized boobs that extra tinge of sizzling femininity. No doubt that this bodybuilding beast is a woman, her hulking muscularity not in the least undermining her feminine form and elegance. Quite the contrary, her boobs and brawn perfectly blend into a beautifully sculpted, ultra-sexy hourglass figure. A gorgeous combo: a muscular bimbo.

- Of course, you would do anything, you miserable cockroach. We'd fucking make you. Nat, I never understood why you kept up with him for so long in the first place. I would have snuffed him out on day one, ramming my huge strap-on dildo up his ass. Just one thrust would have been enough to brutally impale him on my monster-cock, slowly tearing his ass apart, opening him up from below. I would not even have bothered to fuck him hard; just destroying his ass and abdomen would have been enough. The starved rats in my dungeon would have done the rest...

- We know about your obsession with size, Beth, but Steve here served me well all this time. You have no idea how good he was at organizing my daily chores and routines, at running my private matters and at assisting with my business activities. Always kind and helpful. Quick and diligent. Funny to have around. And he was a fucking expert at eating pussy. I have had a lot of men eating me out, but no-one came close to how Steve made me cum. Jeez, he was so good. Made me melt like butter every time.

Bethany's right hand moves over his monstrously deformed face, while the fingers of her left hand push away Natalya's gloved hand which holds the lancet. Natalya puts it back in her box of paraphernalia -- I hope it stays there. Bethany start manipulating Steve's balls and penis. He still sports a hard-on and shivers -- whether it is in pleasure or pain I cannot say.

- With his mouth gone now, I guess his pussy licking days are over.

- He still got his tongue, doesn't he? And I don't think he needs an extra incentive to strictly obey any order I would give him. By the way, I knew he told us the truth about the USB-stick, but I just felt like doing him.

- But fucking up his face like this? Jeez, Nat, I thought you were going to smash his brains out, the way you kept hitting him with these brass knucks.

Bethany's fingers hover over his eyes, which have that strange bewildering look typical for those in agony.

- Can I pop an eye?

Natalya grins and nods.

- Sure, but don't do both his eyes. I want him to still see things.

Bethany starts laughing.

- You mean: you still want him to react to visual stimuli... I understand. Fuck, babe, you're evil.

Meanwhile Steve is trying to fend off Bethany's hands, but bound as he is, there is little he can do when she starts jerking him off by taking his penis between her index finger and middle finger, like a cigarette, and rhythmically moves them up and down Steve's shaft. Slowly. Almost tenderly.

- Which eye do you want me to pop, Steve? Left or right? Make up your mind or I'll do them both.

- ... ... Please ... ... Don't... ... God... ... ...

- Fucking inferior dwarf! Answer me!

And she savagely pulls his head backwards by his hair. It is almost as if she is going to rip off his head from his torso. Tears appear in his eyes, tears that make her smile -- I guess -- in sadistic satisfaction.

- ... ... Left! My left eye... ...

- I'll give you a chance. If you manage to get rid of your erection in the next minute, I may not pop an eye. That's kinda fair, isn't it? M. Rosenberg, you count to sixty. Aloud.

I startle, my heart is pounding in my throat, but I start counting. I can hear my voice tremble as I reach ten. Bethany's fingers around Steve's cock drive him mad with arousal. I can see she uses her thumb too in a virtuoso manipulation of his cock and testicles. Twenty. This is a hand-job given by an absolute expert in edging, controlling him completely. Toying with him. Thirty. Knowing he does not stand a chance. It is hard to see what is on Steve's mind but he must be desperate. Bethany's hand-job is blowing his mind. Such skill, such bitch. Forty. His glans is rosy-purple with excitement: rock-hard, shiny and swollen. With fifty the muscle freak releases his cock and continues to watch it as it keeps twitching in delight, pre-cum appearing at the tip until I finally reach sixty.

- You almost came, you tiny sucker! I told you to get rid of that erection, not to wet my hand with your worthless seed. Jeez, you're a total loser.

And with that she moves her right thumb over his left eye, slowly increasing the pressure, slowly pushing in his eyeball, until -- with an eerie squelching sound -- she probes her thumb into his eye-socket, crushing the eyeball, "popping" it. Poor Steve goes berserk with pain.

- O yes! That's how big-titted girls treat inadequately sized men. Fuck, Natalya. Let's do this piece of shit. Let's turn him into the cockless miserable motherfucker he really is!

Natalya nods in delight and raises her incredibly muscular arm, probably signalling to Bethany not to rush things and showing us -- men -- its monstrous size and its outrageous anatomic development, far exceeding any normal conception of the muscle gains bodybuilding may produce: it shows layer upon layer of a dense and vascular muscle mass, ballooning, flexing and bulging with the slightest movement of her hand. With arms like that, this Russian gym babe must be unstoppable! Invincible. Suddenly she bursts out laughing.

- You are fucking pathetic, Steve. I threaten to beat you up and you confess you are in love with me. In love. What a fucking joke! A romantic soul. A fuck who believes that love conquers all. That love rules the world. Hahaha!

She moves her monstrously muscular arm close to his face and he immediately cowers in fear, closing his eyes, bracing for the impact of an attack. Natalya grins lasciviously, savoring his terror, living off his fear. She slowly turns her mighty forearm to and fro twisting her wrist, making her upper arm muscles swell in response. Curling up her fingers and opening them up again causes her pumped-up biceps and triceps to flex impressively, clearly showing off how they are in peak competition shape: dry, vascular, extremely differentiated and above all, rock-hard and huge!

- It's arms like this that rule the world, Steve. Power. Sheer power. Power to do whatever you want. To fuck whoever you want. To slaughter whoever you want. You're meat to me. Convenient fuck meat. And to be honest, inferior fuck meat.

Steve looks into the cold eyes of his gorgeous torturer once again and I can tell he is humiliated, her words touch the core of his soul, crushing any hope he might still have had.

- Do you think love will save you? Do you think you play in my league? Huh? Minutes after I rebuilt your face, you confessed that you jerk off that miserable sausage of yours while you fantasize about my tits, my ass, my muscles. Now, that was the stupidest idea ever. There are millions of men drooling over my hotbod on the Internet. I know. The thing is that they did not sign a contract that stipulates the following: "Masturbation is prohibited during and outside working hours unless specifically ordered by a female employee of the organisation. Then it is obligatory. Failing to live up to these demands provides grounds for severe punishment, going from penile confinement to death by torture, whatever the female in charge sees fit. Male offenders may address any complaint to the Chief Executionatrix, Bethany." I cannot remember I allowed you to masturbate. Breaking rules means I start breaking bones. You don't mean shit to me. You're less than shit! It is not because I allow you DATY or because I suck your ridiculously small cock now and then that you should get any fancy ideas. I simply use and abuse.

Steve's eyes follow the sexy curves of Natalya's huge protruding breasts which obscenely stretch her bodysuit to the max. Boy, does she fill that outfit! Steve silently mumbles something...

- ... I do ... ... love you... ... O ... ... Goddess ... ...

He starts begging Natalya to show some mercy. At least, that is what I assume he does, because more than a frantic moaning and gurgling coming from the horrific hole in his face, is all he is able to produce. The sounds are unintelligible except for the morbid terror that speaks from it.

- Love you too, baby. Now, get hard!

With visible pleasure the ultra-sexy Russian bodybuilder waits for Steve to get a hard-on, mockingly teasing him when he fails to get hard, humiliating him further by holding her long-nailed index finger along the length of his penis, showing that her finger is almost twice the size of his flaccid cock.

- Pathetic! What's it gonna be, boy? Can't get it up, huh?

- I'd pop a ball. Or two. Or give him the finger.

The nail of Bethany's index finger softly touches his scrotum. It moves under his ball-sack, gently massaging his asshole, tickling it.

- Watch my forearm, Steve. Watch it. Watch how exceptional genes, advanced roids and lots of bodybuilding have built this baby. It's thick. Vascular. Strong. The last man I arm-wrestled with lost both his arms. I simply ripped them off. Tore them loose. Without breaking a sweat. Just like that. That's how powerful I am. That's how violent I am. And now I am using these same muscles to get you aroused. To get your cock fully pumped.

Steve intently watches the differentiated striations moving in her forearms as her talented fingers manipulate his cock and balls. His cock slowly grows hard and in no time he sports a throbbing erection, much to Bethany's satisfaction.

- I knew you'd like my touch.

Next she attaches a tiny steel wire around the base of his now fully erect cock and testicles and pulls it so tight you can see it almost cuts his flesh.

- Just relax, Steve. You'll thank me afterwards. It'll keep you hard without cumming too soon. M. Rosenberg, I am going to keep him on the verge of cumming during the whole foreplay. I'll make him go haywire with pain and arousal.

This cannot be happening. This woman is crazy. She is totally fucked up. I have to try and stop this.

- ... God, no... O please, my God... Natalya, you don't have to do this. Really, he does not deserve this. He is innocent.

Steve loses it. His breathing becomes labored, his babbling becomes even more incoherent and a hoarse and desperate moan escapes from his mouth. The Russian powerhouse suppresses a small laugh and turns to me, her one-piece bodysuit looking absolutely stunning on her, clinging to her huge curves, highlighting the outrageous muscularity of her magnificent physique, dripping with oil, rippling with power, her body all super-shiny and kinky. My eyes linger on her slick ultra-muscular legs, pillars of power, showing the kind of development that would make any Mr. Olympia jealous, the deep groves and ridges so perfectly defined, the striations in her massive quads showing how bodybuilding can transform a curvaceous hotbod into an orgasmic muscle goddess! Her high-heeled Louboutins make her calves stand out beautifully, the perfect diamond shape flexing under my smouldering gaze. This chick is so incredibly sexy and she knows it. She must have seen me watching, because she moves her long-nailed index finger of her hand over the huge vein crossing the inside of her thigh.

- Only you can stop me doing him, M. Rosenberg. Just tell me the truth about these files. That's all. What do you say, M. Rosenberg? Are you going to save this useless fuck? I might even let you coat these quads of mine. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Cumming all over these babies? Just tell me what I want to hear.

Jesus. Lord. Help me. I have to stay firm and keep denying. They cannot know. They cannot.

- I told you the truth, Natalya.... Please, I did not watch the files. I didn't even open them. I didn't even know I had them in my pocket...

- See Steve? M. Rosenberg does not care about you. I do. I really do. I will show you how much I care about you.

And then Natalya theatrically slowly retrieves the lancet from her infernal box again and goes to work. With careful precision that reveals plenty of practice, the muscular bimbo makes a couple of perfectly executed incisions along the shaft of his cock, around his ballsack and around the glans. Then, in one fluent motion, she rips off the skin of his shaft and balls! In a matter of minutes she transforms his erection into a red rod, into a bloody, skinless appendix, seemingly no longer belonging to his body. Yet, it clearly still does: Steve is beyond himself with pain, wriggling in his restraints, trying to cope with the shock, with the immense pain. His frantic screaming increases in intensity. He is delirious, beyond himself. His wailing reaches a pitch you would not expect from a man. Natalya closely inspects her brutal handiwork, lovingly caressing Steve's skinned hard-on, clearly enjoying him going haywire.

- I love you too, Steve.

My God, the whole procedure reminds me of the atrocities I saw this other gorgeous muscle woman perform in that footage on the USB-stick! Holy fuck, this is probably no coincidence. But they cannot know I saw it. They cannot. I have to stand my ground, but God, this is nothing short of horrific!

- Fuck, Beth, how I love this. And I'm so freakin' good at it. See? He remains hard... Hahaha! Men are so fucking easy. I could easily make him cum. Even now.

Indeed, I see Steve's severely tortured cock twitch in arousal. I am completely astonished. This is total madness: this woman just skinned his penis and yet his cock is rock-hard, on the verge of a huge orgasm! I notice how Bethany's gorgeous nips harden, how her hand goes down into her beautifully shaven crotch, her strong fingers tickling her swollen clit and wet labia.

- Don't let him cum, Nat. Unless M. Rosenberg talks, we'll continue playing with him. Show M. Rosenberg how playful you are and why men at Russian gulags would rather betray friends and family than have a chat with you... Hahaha!

The ultra-long nail of Natalya's index finger has been probing Steve's asshole for a while now, softly tickling the hyper-sensitive area around his anus, but now the blonde beauty savagely forces her claw deep into his asshole. Steve's facial expression reflects total shock at first, but then it looks like a jolt of unbearable pain is shot through his nerves: he goes delirious, gasping like a fish out of the water, wailing like crazy. Screaming his lungs out.

- O, don't worry. He won't cum. It's pain I'm after, Beth. I just sliced his prostate to shreds. No more sperm production for Steve. Can you call a man without sperm still a man? Hahaha!

Indeed, blood is oozing from his asshole over her hand, the black fingerless gloves slowly turning red. Steve's screams have increased in pitch again and are heart-rending.

- Haha, you're gross, Natalya. I overheard some men at work calling you the prostate queen, but I don't think they referred to any slicing...

- I told you my hand-jobs are notorious, Beth. There's a couple of guys from Finance I take with me to train once in a while. They're built like stallions -- more like your size type of guys. I always award them with a prostate hand-job after workout.

- Yeah, they were talking about how mega-arousing your fingers are. That they simply cannot resist your touch, that they lose all control.

- O God, yeah. They're always so fucking aroused after our workout. No wonder: my outfits re-define the meaning of sexy. Tiny or shiny. I don't even bother doing them in the locker rooms. Jerking them off in the gym has that extra drama to it, don't you think? I often challenge them to try not to cum before the sixty seconds mark, but they never keep it up for longer than twenty seconds: the moment I perform my magic up their ass, they're done. Hahaha! Just like this sucker here: his prostate is done too. It is such a rewarding way to fuck up a man. Who said these ultra-long and razor-sharp nails are dysfunctional?

- Mmm, yeah. The prostate is such a sensitive, responsive organ. And just like crushing testicles it destroys a man's masculinity. We should make prostate manipulation standard procedure in selecting and disposing of our employees... Hahaha! What do you think, M. Rosenberg? Is that legally possible?

I cannot bear to watch it any more and I avert my gaze. Bethany's reaction sends shivers down my spine: her voice changes in a throaty purr oozing dominance and latent aggression.

- Fucking look at him, M. Rosenberg! Watch her doing him! Or I'll order her to do your penis and ass too. You can still stop her from totally messing him up. Just tell us the truth.

Steve's eyes are wide open, failing to focus. His gaze reveals the horrific torment he is in. His legs are trembling, his arms have gone limp. His body collapses, the excruciating pain making him spasm and move in strange angles confined by the restraints around his wrists and ankles.

- Please, Bethany. Make her stop. I did not watch the files. Please, believe me. I did not. Steve has nothing to do with this...

Bethany's lips turn into a smirk. Luscious lips. Succulent lips. Lips made for kissing. Lips that trigger the wildest blowjob fantasies.

- You'll see the error of your decision, M. Rosenberg. I hate it when men waste my time. 

I notice the impatience in Bethany's dark eyes -- My God, she is the most gorgeous creature I have ever seen: she has the perfect physique! Even seated she looks intimidatingly huge and unreal. Her ultra-sexy ballooning tits with pierced, rock-hard nipples would normally make me dizzy with arousal, but they only cause unfiltered fear now. Brute terror. Bodybuilding has turned this stunning cover-model into a magnificent muscle goddess! Her staggeringly curvy and sculpted physique oozes power. Jeez, just a glance at her bulging and vascular brawn, makes you realize that every inch of her dream-body is packed with layer upon layer of pumped-up power, muscles so dense and developed they could crush steel. Her levels of definition are staggering! Bethany's massive body is dripping with oil, highlighting every hypertrophied curve, every sculpted  ripple and striation is visible. And she is not even skimpily dressed. She is simply naked! What a babe! When she reaches out her hand to touch my lips, I steal a glance at her unflexed biceps -- the size of it dwarfs my own, it must be bigger than my torso -- I am shocked by the way her surging muscles bulge ominously under her flawless skin. I wet my pants in terror. I cannot help it.

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2021, 12:13:33 am »
Great to see you back hero141. I liked the description of her massive forearm. I have pretty thick wrists and forearms (much smaller than Bethany and Natalya's, of course!), but they're bigger than some skinny guys' wrists, and I enjoy comparing myself to them.

Offline cdefan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2021, 02:36:53 pm »
Still a fan and glad you're still posting, hero141! Karma +

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2021, 09:25:15 am »
- Why are you so harsh for Steve, M. Rosenberg? What did he do to you? Why do you let him suffer like this? Or: perhaps you like it. Perhaps you like it when a gorgeous female bodybuilder slowly turns a man into pulp? Breaks him in? Overpowers him? Makes death look as a relief?

She grins mischievously. The long sharp tip of her index finger sensually touches my lips. Forces me to open my mouth. Probes my mouth. My tongue.

- Suck it.

I comply and suck her finger. A finger that must have performed the most atrocious tortures. I am allowed to suck it. To worship it. Then she notices the wet stain in my crotch. She draws back her arm, making her biceps swell, just to intimidate me some more, but I have already pissed my pants in terror.

- Hahaha! You are leaking, M. Rosenberg. And since you're caged, it cannot be cum. Aletta cages all her lovers -- and she is very strict about cumming. Only the good guys get to cum once in a while, the others are left to watch hardcore porn featuring Aletta in all sorts of kinky outfits every day without the possibility of relief.

I think my face turns fifty shades of red. I already had the impression that Aletta was putting up a show this afternoon when I was allowed to oil her magnificent boobs and she showed me how ultra-fit babes treat their men. It felt like acting on a porn show, but I was too preoccupied with serving her and trying to comply with all her commands, orders and instructions during the hour-long Olympic fuck-fest to really notice or even care. Aletta was so demanding, so dominant. It was all about exposing and showing off that glorious body of hers while blowing my mind -- and cock -- with her dirty talk and everything else... It shocks me to realize our intimate moment together must have been a cam show.

- It is a harsh ordeal. Some are kept dry for months and when finally released, they are so freaking horny, they wet their pants in seconds or shoot their jizz over the first curve we show them. Aletta hates lack of control and discipline among her men. Usually these assholes end up in my hands. And you can imagine what that means... He just pissed himself, Natalya. Fuck, what a hero.

Natalya holds the ripped-off, bloody skin of Steve's cock and balls between her thumb and index in front of his face. And then the super-sexy Russian bodybuilder shoves the ripped skin into Steve's mouth, who starts gagging and puking, repulsed as he is by chewing his own skin.

- Swallow it, you fuck! Don't make me force you to eat your own balls.

O my God, he swallows. He swallows his own skin! Everything about him shows the repulsion to self-cannibalism, but his fear for Natalya's retaliation is so much bigger.

- Good boy, Steve. Good boy. You are starting to grasp the excessive nature of my sadism, don't you. Let's see if I can surprise you with an even more exclusive bite.

And the gorgeous assassin carefully uses the lancet again to make little incisions around Steve's glans, really taking her time cutting the really sensitive skin. Then her long, razor-sharp nails do the rest, peeling the skin off his glans and ripping it straight off. What is left of Steve's penis is a bloody rod, pointing upwards in extreme arousal despite the ultra-sadistic treatment. This babe is a monster! I am shocked and start to sob uncontrollably -- I cannot help but think I am responsible for his torture. Although I know if I confess, she will kill me too. And it won't save Steve, but I simply cannot bear this any more. Steve is spasming in agony some more, his cries and screams show he is beyond terror. He is destroyed.

- See M. Rosenberg? Tell us the truth and Steve will live and see the light of day. Remain silent and learn to appreciate the darkest side of Natalya's personality. And you will see: it is pitch black. She did the interrogations for the Russian secret service. These poor Russians told her everything. And more. The only challenge was to dispose of the bodies. Or better: what was left of them. You could not call these broken, mangled and ripped off remains bodies, could you? Hahaha!

And then Natalya starts jerking him off, moving her hand up and down his bloody shaft. With slow and long strokes. And in a sexy melodious voice, drenched in irony she asks:

- Wanna cum, Steve? Stevie baby? Let me take care of you, my poor darling...

Natalya smiles and looks in my direction -- my God, she enjoys this so much -- and out of her torture bag she selects a long metal box. When she clicks a button, the box opens and inside is a thick metal rod, some 10 inches long and half a thumb thick with a little rubber handle. The metal seems to be glowing orange-red. Holy fuck! This thing is heated and must be scorching hot!

- Is this your new device, Nat?

Natalya merely nods, her eyes shining with glee, totally captivated by the prospect of using this gleaming rod to sound Steve's skinned penis.

- Still nothing to confess, M. Rosenberg?

And matter-of-factly she adds:

- The only reason I'm not doing you, M. Rosenberg, is that Aletta asked me to keep you alive and that Bethany here needs your legal advice. Otherwise you would be suffering like a beast -- there are several places on a man's body where this rod may do miracles. Seeing someone being butchered is so much less effective than being butchered. Still, it's worth trying. It's fun trying.

And she inserts the gleaming rod into Steve's urethra. This time I do not dare to avert my eyes and what I witness is nothing short of horrific. I only hear the initial sizzling of the infernal rod disappearing into his erection. The hissing sound is quickly drowned out by Steve's cries of agony. The pitch and intensity of his wails are scary and show how he is delirious with pain. He shakes and spasms in his restraints again, trying to ward off the source of the torture, but the Russian muscle goddess does not show any mercy. The rod is pushed in and burns the inside of his penis.

- Oh yeah, Steve! Give it to me, baby.

She keeps pumping his skinned cock, her hand tightly clenched around his tortured erection -- his four inch hard-on looks insignificant in her hand --, her beautifully carved forearm ripples with action as she mercilessly pumps his cock. Natalya giggles in delight as Steve loses all control and pain takes over. The muscle-bound vixen makes him collapse, the over-stimulation of his cock, wired with nerves, forces his desperate screams to go crescendo once again. And the smell. Jeez! The smell of burnt flesh is awful. When she finally pulls out the rod, Steve's penis is smoking and bleeding at the same time. How much longer can he take such an onslaught? Bethany enjoys every moment of his agony:

- That's more like it, Nat. Will we make it eat its testicles?

Steve frantically spasms in his restraints, clearly averse to self-cannibilism. It surprises me he is still able to hear and think straight. Natalya clearly relishes the thought of pushing Steve further:

- Have you ever seen someone eat his own balls, M. Rosenberg? I guess not. How do you think Steve wants them? Shaken, not stirred? Boiled? Crushed? Squashed? I like them marinated in their own juice. Hahaha!

The women toy with him psychologically. And with me. I am wasted. Steve is obviously wasted too.

- Or would you prefer eating me out?

It is Bethany who asks the question. Steve nods emphatically. O my God, how emphatically he nods. How he wants to stay alive. He keeps moving his head up and down, much to Bethany's enjoyment.

- Was that a nod, Natalya? Is that a 'yes' or a 'no'?

Steve is in panic, nodding his head like crazy.

- Yessss.. ... ... Please... Yessss. A ... any ... th... ... thing...

- OK, Nat, cut him loose. He gets three minutes to drive me to an earth-shattering orgasm. I'm curious if he is indeed as talented like you say. If he fails, I'll show this small-cocked sucker the devastating power of my legs. And throw M. Rosenberg out of the car. He won't talk. At least, not today.

--

Two seconds later I am standing on the curb, terrified, shocked and lost, the roaring laughter of the two bodybuilding goddesses still lingering in my ears, but it is the horrific torture of Steve that will keep haunting me. I feel partly responsible for his fate: I know I could not have saved him, but the fact that I might have prevented some of the butchering by admitting I saw the footage, keeps nagging my mind. The darkness of the evening overwhelms me. The streets are empty. It is hard to fathom what I just witnessed. It is the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my life. It was like a scene from an over-the-top horror or 'Mad Max' type of movie featuring android sexbots, sadistic mutants or leather-clad amazons. Nasty detail: what I saw was real. I really faced the stunning combination of all these fantasy creatures in that car! My first reaction is to call the cops, but what can I tell them? They are not going to believe me. And most of all I fear retaliation. If you consider what they did to Steve, they could easily fuck me up too, and nobody would be able to stop them. I do not stand a chance against these lubed-up muscle beasts. Suddenly I get a text message. Fuck, it is Aletta: "Tomorrow 7 a.m., my office." And a couple of seconds later: "Crotch groomed to perfection." Holy God. What am I gonna do now? Most waxing salons or beauty lounges are closed and if I am able to still find one open, I am wearing this fucking chastity cage with urethral plug and I am too embarrassed to show it to anyone. It is no option to let her down however: she made quite clear this afternoon that she wanted my crotch and ass completely hairless. I arrange an Uber and go to the nearest salon a couple of miles away in a fancy neighborhood--it proves to be a high-end beauty lounge, just like the ad promised. It also promised discretion. I ring the bell and a man answers the door.

- Hi, my name is Henri and I booked just a couple of minutes ago. It's for a wax.

- Hi there, Henri. Welcome! Have a seat. We'll help you in a minute.

O good. It's a guy. And by the looks of it, he is gay. Strangely enough, I feel a bit of relief: I won't have to face a woman with this chastity device. And I have that stupid stereotype about gays being more open to sexual games. So, when I'm finally taken into the studio and he asks me to strip naked and lie on the table, I readily comply. It is nice and warm in the studio.

- Hi Henri! So the full treatment is for you? I'm Elle.

I startle as I hear a melodious female voice. I turn my head and the first thing I see are shiny black leggings sexily clinging to super-shapely long legs. The flexing bulges, the beefy ridges and spectacular striations of her upper leg muscles beautifully show through the shiny material, her huge tear-drop quads drawing all my attention. Even for bodybuilding standards -- Mr. Olympia standards that is -- these legs are insanely developed and ultra-muscular. This babe does not skip leg day, that is for sure! The length of her insanely developed legs is exaggerated by her wearing these black leather boots with incredibly high-heeled stiletto heels. My heart skips a beat as I realize how totally kinky and sexy this woman's dress code is. As my eyes linger on her wasp waist, I know I am facing that rare and extremely arousing combination of ultra-feminine conditioning with jaw-dropping muscularity. Her upper body is simply spectacular: her monumental torso is perfectly v-shaped and contained in a short white nurse uniform, her extraordinarily thick muscular arms are all bare and her huge double-D breasts are nearly bursting out of her outfit: the front is zipped open to reveal an indecent amount of alluring cleavage! She must know that these obviously artificially enhanced miracles attract all male gazes and that her melon-sized boobs are the apex of any man's fantasy. This busty young woman breathes kink. She oozes sex. I try not to show it, but in front of this busty muscle beast, I feel insecure. Shy. Short. Small. She is so intimidating.

- Nice to meet you, Elle. My God, you look gorgeous!

And then I look at her face for the first time and my heart literally skips two beats. I am shocked, surprised, horrified and mesmerized at the same time. My heart starts to pound in my throat. The woman I'm chatting with is thé Denise, that gorgeous Latina I saw in the clip at the shooting range together with Bethany! This babe skinned cocks and shot machine guns as if she handled toys... Elle or Denise? Either way, I am terrified. Why would she lie about her name? Oh fuck, is it a way to test me? To see if I saw her? Fuck, I need to keep my composure, but how do you keep your calm in front of so much blatant sexuality and eroticism? And knowing what this muscular beauty is capable of?

- Thanks, Henri. Well, you look good too! But I see you are taken. There is one thing for sure: no happy ending for you tonight. At least, not by my hands. Hahaha!

- ... I uhm... ... Uhm... I ...

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2021, 01:22:51 am »
Hmm...what kind of "treatment" could Denise give a caged Henri? She could certainly show off her body and her skills...the kind of skills that would drive a man wild, like her gymnastics or weapons skills. Poor Henri wants to cum so badly but can't...

Offline hero141

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2022, 08:14:42 am »
It's been a while. Still, I hope you enjoy this -- more coming...

- Don't worry, Henri. I'm just joking. Don't be shy. You look tense. What's wrong?

Holy crap. She senses that I am freaking out. I used Henri instead of Henry as some kind of alias -- but it does not seem to matter anyway... These female bodybuilders seem to be everywhere around me. No way of escaping them.

- ... Well, Elle. It's just ... ... I didn't expect to be waxed by a woman; let alone by such a stunning beauty like you. I'm a bit embarrassed with this...

And I meaningfully nod in the direction of my penis cage. The exotic muscle beast grins.

- Embarrassed with your cock? You should. No porn shows for you, Henri -- that's for sure! Hahaha! It's been a while since I've come across such a tiny prick.

Bam, there we go again. I hate to be humiliated like this. And she knows it hurts me. I am paralyzed by embarrassment. I try not to show it, but that is difficult in front of this sizzling, fantasy book bimbo whose smouldering gaze probes the depths of my soul. And with a cocky grin she continues:

- Size matters. And a porn-sized cock is the absolute minimum. Look at me: I'm huge all over.

Indeed, she is huge; built like a fucking tank. Elle's massive form simply dwarfs me. With an elegance and grace that would shame any catwalk model, she struts her stuff and shows off the otherworldly beauty of her ultra-muscular physique. With brazen, ostentatious confidence she slowly walks to and fro in the room, as if on a catwalk. Although I am so intimidatingly close, I lack eyes to take in the outrageous ocean of muscles swelling and bulging in that ultra-sexy outfit. She is the total package. A gorgeous porn-star on roids. A muscle-packed top-model. I can see the striations of her enormous calves deepening with each step -- beautifully showing through the shiny black leather of her kinky form-hugging boots. Her hamstrings sweep obscenely from the back of her knee, flawlessly transitioning into her enormous glutes, striated, firm bubbles of pure female muscle meat. The way her mighty Brazilian butt shows through the skintight shiny leggings is simply poetry in motion: it balloons outwards from her thighs, flexing as she provocatively struts down the tiny cabinet. When she moves her fingers through her long black hair, she obviously wants me to notice the impossible development of her monumental biceps and the spectacular thickness of her vascular forearms. I manage to stammer:

- My God, what a body you have! ... You're so gorgeous...

- Yeah, it's these babies, isn't it?

And she cups her huge tits, the long claw-like nails on her fingers only now drawing my attention. Her beautifully manicured nails are at least two inches long with razor-sharp edges, shiny red with these exquisitely fabricated golden designs. They look so powerful on her. They give her that invincible look. Jeez, simply every part of her body is erotically charged and shows her fiery personality. Her ballooning breasts strain the top of her white nurse uniform, pushing it out into two firm round mounds with an orgasmic deep cleavage. Nothing is meant to cover her voluptuous chest, it is all about revealing and showing off the amazing size and phenomenal shape of her tits.

- I know. Pools and beaches are the worst: erections all over the place, swimming trunks getting creamed, water getting cloudy with sperm. And when my body is all shiny and lubed-up, like it is now, it's even worse: some men cannot keep themselves from jerking off in public -- even in front of their girlfriends... They just cannot cope with the arousal. Pathetic. Hehe.

It is true: gravity-defying does not even come close to describe the oiled, bolt-on miracles showing through her sexy uniform, the amount of décolletage she shows is simply staggering. Just for my pleasure she pulls aside the top of her uniform and reveals one of her rock-hard, pierced nipples, the muscles in her arm simply explode with movement as she bares her massive breast. Not only does her biceps rise to the occasion -- even unflexed it is a total monster, in peak condition -- , but also her thick forearm dangerously ripples with muscular differentiation. One glance at her broad boulderous shoulders, taking in the excessively striated delts that give her that brutishly powerful look, and I know that this woman plays in a league of her own. Bodybuilding has turned this buxom beauty into a Muscle Goddess!

- Elle, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen...

I feel myself getting an erection -- I just cannot help it -- and suddenly a sharp pain invades my nervous system. I startle as I feel an electric current scorching my balls and penis and setting my whole body on fire. I close my eyes in agony. Fucking device! I hear Elle laughing in a distance as my erection slowly withers away and with it the excruciating pain my chastity device caused.

- Don't get over-excited, Henri. These chastity cages are fucking brutal!

I am panting heavily, slowly recovering from the painful assault. That cage is brutal indeed. Or better, Aletta is. My God, how she owns me.

- Looks like someone wants to keep you on a strict diet. Love it! See, I not only work in this line of beauty salons, I am also a dominatrix at a BDSM-dungeon a couple of blocks away. So I am very open-minded when it comes to the use of all kinds of toys to increase sexual pleasure. Or to inflict pain in my case.

Holy fuck! This beauty is crazy. A dominatrix! If she uses that hyper-muscular body to inflict pain, you are done.

- ... Are you ... a ... dominatrix ... ?

- Sure! You see these muscles, don't you? I am the fucking personification of female superiority! I build this body to rule. To dominate. To humiliate. Men pay me a fortune to fuck them up. To break them. To rape them in the most humiliating and brutal ways possible.

I feel a deep psychological urge to totally submit myself to this alpha-female. To give myself over to so much blatant physical power. To crawl in front of this superior creature. To serve her however I can. Her superiority is so arousing, so sexually exciting. So enticingly erotic. Her arrogance and forward talk make me dizzy with lust.

- You should see men cower in fear when I ready myself for a fist-fuck fest, putting on my kinky long and shiny black leather gloves. Or when I strap myself for a pegging marathon, my stap-on dildo being over 15 inches of cold, thick steel bound to destroy virgin assholes. And what can they do, huh?

I gulp in awe. Indeed, what can you do? When she flexes her arms in front of my face, I see a sea of muscles swelling and expanding, huge waves of hyper-trophied mass rippling ominously. Thick veins crisscross and meander over her deeply tanned and perfectly even skin: this babe is colossal and pumped! I have never seen such intimidatingly differentiated physique on anyone -- let alone on a babe like her. Elle is a total monster! I feel an erection stirring again. The visual stimulus of this sculpted muscle goddess in front of me is just too much. Way too much. And her forward talk. Jeez, it is such a turn-on. Although I try my utmost best not to get a hard-on, my cock decides otherwise: it starts rising and lengthening within the cage. This time I am expecting the electric shock, but the intensity of the penile punishment is excruciatingly brutal. My whole body goes haywire with pain, making me scream in total agony as my erection disappears again. It all happens so very quickly. As I regain my composure, Elle grins lasciviously.

- Mmm, Henri. Men like you never learn: small cocked suckers who get hard or shoot their miserable loads without me even touching them. I should rip your penis right off that puny body of yours. You're pathetic.

- I ... ... I am sorry ... So sorry.

I feel my face reddening as I manage to stammer the apology, but I see her eyebrow rising suggestively, delight and a touch of barely controlled malice sparkling in her eyes.

- Sorry? You're sorry? ... You should be begging on your fucking knees and ask permission to have a hard-on, you lousy midget. And do you think I would allow you to let your tiny little wiener get erect, huh? Men like you deserve pain. A lot of pain. Is it this outfit that turns you on too? Gotta love the shiny leather. It goes well with my muscles, don't you think?

I silently nod, still recovering from the brutal assault and the humiliating words. I am not sure what's worse... I swallow hard and start to cry. Silently.

- O you dumb-ass. Don't cry. I was merely toying with you, Henri. I was mimicking how I talk to my clients at the dungeon. The thing is: when I'm done here, I have a number of clients waiting to be dominated. All of my subs wear these penis cages too, you know. Including the urethral pin. Including the electric shocks. Prevents them from cumming too often during a session. I like the way these cages equal pleasure with pain: arousal means shock, erection causes pain. I love it!

My God, I thought she was serious. This woman is so intimidating. So persuasive. I am all confused.

- Ready for the wax? Let's start the works.

Meanwhile, Elle has been preparing the wax and starts doing my pubic hair. When I see her elegant fingers with these impossibly long nails perform those simple tasks with such delicacy and dexterity, I cannot help but fantasize how these fingers must feel when they manipulate your penis. Or probe your asshole. It must be so fucking hot.

- ... I don't like these cages too much, to be honest.

- Hehe, I understand. The first thing my subs always beg me to consider, is to free them from their cage. You know, orgasms are charged extra in my sessions--and most men cannot pay that amount of cash, however desperate they would like to cum. And I am very strict about men cumming in my presence. Without my explicit permission you do not cum. Plain and simple.

Holy fuck! That must be a torture in itself: not being allowed to cum in the presence of so much sexiness. Or even having a hard-on is brutally punished with this penis-cage... I understand why these guys want to get rid of their cage.

- How much do you charge, if I may be that impolite to ask?

- No secrets here: depending on how you wanna cum, I charge between 25K and 100K per orgasm. So, if you cannot pay, the device stays on... It is easy.

- My God, that's outrageous.

- Outrageous? You think so? I only engage myself with the super-rich. The rich among the rich. Why bother with rich inadequate men when you can play with super-rich suckers? And it pays the bills. You have no idea what some men would pay for an intimate encounter with this body of mine. With or without happy ending.

Indeed, you would sell your house for this bodybuilding beauty to notice you. Let alone for having her do you. Her fingers touch the insides of my legs and I cannot help but notice how she now and then delicately touches my caged penis -- whether it is deliberate or not, I don't know. I keep thinking about the most un-sexy things to make sure I do not get a hard-on again. She continues waxing my pubic hair until it has all been removed. Like a pro. The bleaching of my ass takes even less time. She is so good at it.

- ... And what happens if one of these men cums without your permission?

- Let's say that my dexterity is notorious in the dungeon. My fingers know their way around a man's crotch, having perfected my sexual skills with the more than ten thousand men I fucked over the years. But this body can be put to other uses as well. Uses that are less appreciated by those at the receiving end of the bargain. Uses that I have been scientifically engineered and designed for. Uses that also took years of intense training and spartan practice to perfect. I must have used and disposed of over three hundred thousand men to become the virtuoso I am now. Hehe. So, men pay. One way or another.

Holy fuck! This woman must be a total sex machine. I am unsure however what she exactly means with "scientifically engineered" or "designed" and "disposed of over three hundred thousand men". If her body is indeed as powerful as it looks -- and I have every reason to suspect it is even more powerful than it looks, which is like a miracle in itself -- and if she is some kind of henchwoman or assassin, then you do not stand a chance. None whatsoever. Three hundred thousand kills is totally outrageous -- it would make this ultra-gorgeous female bodybuilder the most deadly mass killer in human history. A weapon of mass destruction. I am petrified and aroused at the same time, but I do my best not to show either of it.

- ... Your body is indeed a work of art, Elle. My God, you are so muscular and yet so feminine. Your muscles even highlight your female elegance.

- Oh, thank you, Henri. Such flattery. You make me blush. Here, waxing is finished. Bleaching is done. Anything else?

Suddenly I feel her finger exploring my ass. It sends shivers down my spine. Shivers of pleasure. Of arousal.

- ... What ... God... What are you doing?

Offline WittyKatarina

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2022, 01:47:04 pm »
Great to have you back hero141! I can't wait to see what Elle does to her male client/victim (they're the same thing lol) next!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Just another job?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View