Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577338 Posts in 73481 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 06:35:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Story: Passing on a Passion
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Story: Passing on a Passion  (Read 22428 times)

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New Story: Passing on a Passion
« on: December 17, 2023, 01:43:58 am »
Passing on a Passion

Synopsis

A widow discovers her husband's secret love of muscles and finds her own passion for muscles, especially when she gets access to a special muscle growth treatment.

This is a mutual muscle growth story, containing big male and female muscle. There will be no explicit violence in this story.

Any feedback or questions are 100% welcome. And please enjoy.

Forum Saradas

New Story: Passing on a Passion
« on: December 17, 2023, 01:43:58 am »

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
Re: New Story: Passing on a Passion
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2023, 01:44:34 am »
Chapter 1

I'm not sure where the best place to start this story is, but probably the day I met my husband would be the best. We met in a local yoga class. I had joined with a bunch if friends 6 months before he first started, although at that time, I was the only one of my friends still sticking it out. He got recommended the class from his physiotherapist. He'd injured his leg falling down a flight of stairs and the physio recommended him yoga to increase his flexibility which should help reduce the chances of a reoccurring injury. At least, that's what he told me. He told me then it was mandated for him.

He was so nervous when he first showed up and struggled to do even the simplest of forms. I couldn't help but laugh at his attempts, and that cute bashful look he made when he was doing them. I actually did feel bad about it, you know embarrassing him more by laughing at him. I wasn't a heartless monster, but I just couldn't help it. His clumsy nature was just adorably funny. It took me a few weeks before I could muster up the courage to actually apologise to him.

He daringly asked me out for coffee, as a way for me to apologise to him. The cheeky sod. How could I turn him down with all my built up guilt. Turns out we had a few things in common and we really enjoyed each others company. Even making our post yoga coffee a weekly thing. These coffee dates even lead to some regular dates, even fancy dinners.

We continued our joint yoga classes until the instructor recommended me for a more advanced class. We knew this would be the end of our long standing routine, but he suggested we try doing a spin class together. I wasn't sure about it at first, but I quickly grew to love it. Him? Spin wasn't so much for him either. But he stuck it out for more than a year so we had this weekly routine.

We'd been dating for years and I basically lived at his place when he finally proposed to me, and that alone is a story. I'd like to say I jumped in joy screaming “Yes” but I actually froze. I couldn't speak for nearly a minute. He always said that was the scariest minute of his life. Not surprised with that atmosphere.

We got married sooner than we first wanted or planned to. His mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer so we sped up our plans. This meant a few of our friends couldn't make the ceremony, including his first choice for best man, but his mother got to see her only child get married. It was a beautiful day, he was so dashing and I looked stunning in that dress. We were both glad she got to be there for the day, she was an amazing woman. She tragically passed away 23 days after the wedding.

We delayed our honeymoon by 6 months to him time to grieve, and almost 9 months to the day our honeymoon ended, we had our lovely little girl Daisy.

After giving birth to Daisy, my life started to spiral out of control. I suffered from postnatal depression. I had to quit my job from all the stress and I started to put on weight. Yoga and exercise were just gone from my life, as was sex. My husband was perfect in being a father and a supporting husband. But in hindsight, I can tell you the physical passion was gone.

This wasn't a short process. I'm not afraid to say I sought counselling. It took time. And I did get better. My husband never judged me for any of it and I can say I love my husband and my daughter with all my heart.

I stayed a house mum for a few years, working on myself. I managed to get my weight under check, but the yoga and exercise didn't come back. I was too busy raising my daughter. I got back to work when Daisy was starting school. Just a clerk job for a local government office. We didn't need me to work. We inherited a house and a sizeable some of money from my late mother in-law. I just felt I needed to do something while Daisy was at school now.

But then our life changed drastically again, shortly after Daisy turned 9. My husband died.

The last few days with will always stay in my memories. He was acting strange. Very strange. We had been getting distant with each other over the last few months of our time together and he'd  been spending more time at work and with friends. Unless it was time with Daisy of coarse. He never missed a moment for our little angel.

2 days before the accident, he was so excited about something. He truly looked happy all morning. Yeah, all morning. By the evening, he seemed nervous, even scared. I just kept thinking he was having an affair and it was probably some lovers quarrel. I had no interest in prying. He was Daisy's father. And even if he didn't love me any more, I know he would stay with us. For Daisy.

I didn't cheat on him, in case that's what your thinking. It wasn't that I never had the thoughts, just. I didn't have the confidence, my self esteem at that time was non-existent. So to even try let alone follow through, was impossible. I just redirected any of those thoughts into being a good mother. I later learned how unhealthy this mentality was.

He was still his nervous self when I last saw him. He was due to fly out for some company conference. He'd be back in only a couple of days. It shouldn't have been that important a day, but I've never forgotten the last words he said to me. 

“Hey, Honey. I've. I've got something really bi........important. To tell you. I'm really sorry. About a lot of things. But I promise. When I get back. I, I'll explain everything. And, if you hate me or want to leave. I'll understand. And I swear, I'll always be there for both you and Daisy. For anything, everything..............Sorry.”

|He ran out the door to his Uber before I could even process what he'd said to me let alone respond. And by the time I came to my senses. It was clear to me, he'd had an affair. And he wanted to come clean. I was devastated. I thought I'd prepared myself for this. That I'd accepted this truth. But I hadn't. And before I could even get myself together. I got a phone call from the hospital.

I rushed to the hospital as quickly as I could. But it didn't matter. He died before I made it there.

An overworked truck driver fell asleep at the wheel and ran a red light. It struck the passenger side of his Uber. There wasn't even any comfort with how.......he died. He was conscious for hours, in pain until the ambulance arrived.

I didn't know how to feel for a long time. I had to push down my feelings while I arranged the funeral, and stay strong for Daisy. I quickly packed up and stored all his things and arranged a speedy funeral. I just needed it to be over. It's honestly my biggest regret. So many things would have turned out for the better if I'd just slowed down, or just started digging sooner.

I'm really sorry. I know now he did nothing wrong or had anything to be ashamed of.

Even now, I still miss you David. My beloved husband.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2023, 06:49:27 am »
A nice start! Really sets in the character and the tone of the story.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2023, 11:03:29 am »
Thanks man.

I've currently got the first 20 chapters written. It is a bit of a slow start but the “fun” stuff really kicks off about chapter 5. I'm currently editing the early chapters to get them out quickly. I'm trying to release the first few chapters as quickly as possible but then plan to release weekly after that.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2023, 11:05:08 am »
Chapter 2

It was the second time in my life I needed counselling. It took me longer than I want to admit to actually accept any help this time. Or even admit I had any problems. It really showed me how much he really was supporting me.

At the funeral, one of David's friends told me he'd help push through my husband's life insurance policy. I never even knew he had one, but getting that money for me and Daisy was all I could think of after hearing that. No outside mistress was going to take anything else from us was running through my head. Not this time I thought. The policy was larger than I expected. He developed formulae for toothpaste, why was the policy so high? But that didn't matter, that sum and the money we saved from his mother would be enough for Daisy and me to get by for the rest of our lives. Well as long as we were frugal and invested wisely, that is.

It took some time but I learned to take time for myself, time to find myself. I got back into yoga and started running. I started to learn about investing and economics. I couldn't let our nest egg collapse on us now.

It was more than 4 years since David passed away. Our lives were stable. Daisy was going to graduate into a new school this year. I'd recovered my fit figure, looking and feeling better than I did a decade ago. I'd pushed on ahead with my life. I only thought about the positive memories with David now. I wanted Daisy to love her father. Respect him. So I never brought up the things that happened between us before he died. Heck, I was barely thinking about them at the time.

Until I got a message from an old friend of David.

[Recorded Message]

Hi, uhm. I'm not sure if you'll remember me. My name's James. James Stewart. I'm an old friend of David's. I'm uh, really sorry. I missed his funeral. I, never gave my condolences.

[audible deep breathe]

I'm so sorry for your loss. David was a great guy. He was like a brother to me. I couldn't make it be.... No. I don't want to make excuses. I was away, but I should have reached out sooner. And not like this.

I know it's been a few years since David's passing, but I have to ask, if you still have any of his things.

You see, well. I'm not sure what David told you, but. Well there was a group of us. Including David and myself. We were working on a project.......... and well, we couldn't finish it without him.

So, I'm kind of hoping you had some notes of his, still left behind or maybe he left something in his journals? You know, if you still have them.

Anyway. Sorry for asking this from you, especially how out of the blue this is. I'm really, really sorry, but even if you don't have any or can't find anything, just letting me know would be a huge help.

I'm sorry.

[Beeeep]

I never knew he kept a journal. Even more of his life that I didn't know. Married more than 10 years and yet he hid so much from me. I do understand why now but then, it just added to the heartbreak.

After getting over the shock and collecting my thoughts, I decided to call James back before searching through my husband's things. I wanted to confirm some things. I didn't want to go out of my way to find my worst fears being true. How can I look at Daisy, knowing for certain, the worst parts of her father, and then lying to her about him. I didn't think I could do that. Still don't, if that was my reality. I'm so thankful that wasn't the case.

I took a few days to collect my thoughts before calling him back. I recorded my first call to James. A small part of me was worried that he might be a scam artist. James never did make it to our wedding or David's funeral and David didn't talk about him much. I needed to be careful. 

[Recorded conversation]

Hello?

Hi, James? This is Cassandra, David's......... wife.

Oh, Cassi! Hi. Thanks for getting back to me.

Hmph, you really think you can just use a nickname for me?

Hehe. Sorry. David never used your full name. It was always his beautiful Case, or Cassi for everyone else.

I didn't call to catch up. Jeez, I don't even know you. David barely talked about you.

Yeah. I can see that. But he never stopped talking about you. He wouldn't stop complaining in the last few months about how late he was getting home. How much he wanted to be with his girls.

So. That's why he was coming home so late? He did say he was “working”.

Yeah. David was a genius. And a real hard worker. Except when came to you and Daisy. He'd throw it all away just for a few more minutes with......

I have to ask. Did.......... Did David ever.......... Cheat on me.

Huh? Okay. Now I can't say with ,100% percent certainty, that he didn't. Why would you think that anyway? I can't even imagine him ever cheating on you. Hell, when would he have had the time. He spent so much time on our project, working and with you girls. And all he ever wanted was to be with his girls.

Why?

What?

Why did he lie to me? About some, stupid project with his friends?

[long silence]

Because he he was embarrassed.

Huh?

What we were working on. It's not something people feel that comfortable talking about sometimes.

He was going to tell me. He said, before he left that morning. That he'd tell me everything. He was so nervous. Terrified, I think.

[long silence]

Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm not surprised. I'm sorry, for your loss.

Thank you.

I'm sorry but I have to ask. Do you, still have any of David's things?

I've still got everything. I just packed it all away. And I still haven't opened any of it up again, before you ask. I needed to be sure that you were genuine. And, that David was genuine.

I see. Well, only if you're up for it. Could you look for any of his research? Or if you'd like, I could do it for you.

No offence, I don't trust you. Yet. I'll look through his things. Then we'll see. Is there anything I should specifically look for?

Look for Hishugs. Sorry, HSHGS. That was our personal nickname for it, or just 'the project'. I don't think he'd call it anything else.

Okay.

While searching for this.................. You may find out things about David. I just ask, that you don't change how you feel about him if you do.

I'll call you again after I look through his things. Maybe.

There's no rush for this. Just, look whenever you feel ready.

Thanks.

[end of recording]

I later found out James was my husband's original best man. They met at university and were best friends until he died. James later told me abut his shitty job that forced him to work during our wedding and even over David's funeral.

I started to unpack my husbands things shortly after the end of the call. It took me some time but I did find a bunch of journals. One of which, wasn't full. And the last entry, was 2 days before he died.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2023, 04:03:34 pm »
Chapter 3

A muscle fetish. That's the big secret, or at least the core of it.

I'd taken my time going through his journals. He started them at University after he met his friends with a shared 'passion'. They'd been working together since he was 18 years old on their special project.

I was honestly confused for a couple of days. But he explained everything with such detail in his journals. He truly loved me. He developed a crush on me for my abs and toned arms in our yoga class. He wasn't even mandated to yoga, he was given a choice. And he even joked about 'meeting a girl' there who was so beautiful, but a little mean. He confessed that he didn't like it when I laughed at him in yoga class, but then he was so glad that a girl as beautiful as me was paying him any attention. What a dork.

They explained everything. There was no affair. He'd made a major breakthrough with the project so he was focussing on that. Heck, even the lack of sex was explained in detail. He was struggling to get it up with my weight gain and felt so guilty about feeling that way and not being able to please me. What a fool. A sweet, sweet fool.

Boy, would he love to seen me I thought as I read his journals. With how I am me now? I can only imagine what he'd think, or feel.  I was more toned than I'd ever been at that time. I was even starting to show some biceps.

His love for me and Daisy was clear and absolute. He even mulled about giving me some miracle wait loss supplement he and his buddies developed when working on their 'project'. There was even a plan to sneak some of into my food. But then he spent the next few weeks beating himself up for even thinking about doing it without my consent.

There wasn't any specifics to the project in his journals. The most important find was in his last 2 entries. He did make that major breakthrough. He claimed he'd solved it. That's what had him on cloud 9 that day. And then the internal conflict he had with finally telling me everything. And I mean everything.

He wanted both us to take the muscle growth treatment he'd developed and knew that the only way to achieve this dream was to come clean with me. And he was scared I'd refuse. Even more terrified that I'd leave him over his fetish.

It wasn't until I checked his laptop that I found the full scope of his desires. If I hadn't read his journals before. If I hadn't lost him, hated him, loved him. I wouldn't have been so accepting as I was. I can assure you that. He liked muscles, especially on women. And he loved big, huge, enormous muscles even more. Boy, if he could see me now.

When I opened his laptop, I started searching for more on his sexual interests. He had folders full of artwork, comics and even full novels all to do with muscles. I knew after browsing through this stuff, I had to accept that this was his desires. This was a side to him I never knew before but had to accept. And I also learned, that I wanted to understand him better.

I also found his research on the laptop. It was everything James and his friends wanted. It had the chemical formulae, the affects, the treatment process and most importantly, how to make it. And it wasn't easy.

It was nearly a week between my first call to James and second. I needed the time, partially to digest everything I've learnt and to also figure out what kind of deal I wanted to make with James.

We agreed to meet at a coffee shop during the weekend. Daisy would be at hockey practice giving us plenty of time to talk. She had hockey practice twice a week, once on a weekday and the other on the weekend.

I didn't know what to expect about James before our first meeting. I shouldn't have been surprised to see a small, thin man with ruffled dark hair. He reminded me a lot of David when I saw him.

Both of us were tense for the first few minutes, almost like 2 shy people on a first date.

I knew before I handed over the data, I had to negotiate my place. I wanted in on this project. This was, and still is, in my mind my husband's legacy. And I had a right to his share of any benefits. So I spoke up first, demanding he tell me everything.

James carefully explained to me who were all in the team and what they brought to the project.
James was an engineer, specialising in medical equipment. He'd be acquiring the equipment necessary to produce the drug and calibrating/modifying the machines. The group picked him to be the one to contact me since we'd actually met twice before. I wouldn't even recognise him anyway since he'd taken David's weigh loss drug and lost over 75lbs of fat over the years.

His brother Alan was a medical doctor who'd be looking out for any negative side effects from the early recipients and to create the clinical trials. He also completed drug trials for David's miracle weight loss drug. He's hoping to get it on the market within the next 2 years. He has his own practice only an hours drive away from my house.

Richard Epcot was the money behind the project. He was born into wealth but still worked in finance while doing other entrepreneurial work. Rich is a multi-millionaire with more money than anyone really knew what to do with. He's actually the one who started the project. He overheard James and David talking about a muscle growing drugs. When he heard the biggest problem they had was money, he barged in to the talk and said “I'm in”. I still can't believe that's how all this started. He's also the one who gave us David's sizeable life insurance policy.

The last one is Colin Wickerton, we all call him Wicks, who still works in market research. Rich is the one who brought him in. He specialises in making predictions and mathematical models. David had used the software and modelling formulas Wicks made to test his “treatment”. Wicks was the most sociable of the group but his love for huge muscular men kept him in the closet for many years. He's the one who actually got the project restarted after all these years when he found some lost data of tests David had done before he died.

I was honestly shocked to learn all of this. My first thought was why didn't David introduce me to his friends? I mean, they'd been working on this project for years before David and I even met. How did none of them make it to our wedding? And why was Wicks the only one at the funeral? He only said he was a colleague of David's and that he'd help with the life insurance policy! Geez, there has to be limits to these things.

The group rarely met up in person. Mostly communicating through prepaid phones and burner emails. They actually found the “cloak and dagger” part of the project a fun little game as well as a tool to hide things from any significant others. James really regrets missing the funeral but his actual work had him fly out to Taiwan at the time. I could understand but even to this day he still regrets it.

So now, I should explain more specifically what my husband's “treatment” was. Well, it was the time I explained it to the group. David actually made a retro-virus that improved the human body. It wouldn't actually directly increase muscle mass but made it easier for people to gain it and incredibly difficult to lose it. As long as you consumed enough calories and exercised, your muscle would grow. And if the data is accurate, faster than being on a strong steroid cycle too. It would also reduce the body's natural limiters on muscle development, meaning they could grow even bigger than the current heights of muscle mass.

The treatment treatment process wasn't even that complicated. To get the maximum efficiency you just need a weekly injection for about 6 months. More frequent intakes, especially in the early stages, can cause the body to 'reject' the treatment. Some people can fully adapt to the retro-virus within 5 months but most people it would be in the 5-6 month range. Taking further doses after the body has fully adopted the treatment provides no further benefits or major side effects. The other major affect will be a 2nd puberty effect during the late stages of the body adopting the drug. The only way the treatment would fail is if you take too much of too quickly or had your shots too infrequently. The body would then reject the treatment and it would never work on you again.

The team agreed that I was now in the group and I would be informed of all the progress and receive any and all benefits that entailed. I handed over a copy of all of my husband's final research.

I'm not going to lie here, I was interested in the treatment at the time. But I wanted to be cautious when changing my own biology like that. Besides it took nearly a year to make the first few doses and Alan wanted some other testing done before anyone went through with the treatment.

It was 18 months after my first face to face meeting with James, that the men in the group started the treatment. During that time I'd made Alan our family's primary physician to have another contact in the group but we still primarily contacted each other with the disposable phones. They really loved this cloak and dagger stuff.

I'd started to look at things differently and was even going to gym more often, lifting more weights and developing some tight, defined muscles. I was starting to understand the appeal of a muscular physique, although not to my husband's extent. I felt really good and every time I looked in the mirror I couldn't help but think 'I look hot' especially when looking at my muscles.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2023, 11:59:06 pm »
Chapter 4

Life was going great over those months. Daisy was turning 15 next month and the boys treatment would be finishing soon. At this point I'd been bitten by the muscle bug as people would say. Any growth I had slowed over the last 6 months but I knew I'd be taking the treatment soon. My arms had only cracked 12” last month and I wanted them bigger. Much bigger.

I'd also noticed Daisy was really getting keen on fitness too. She'd always loved her sports and even competed in our local girl's Hockey team. I'm always so proud going to her games and watching her play. I don't know much about Hockey but from what the other parents and her coach tell me, she's really good. She also competed for her school in athletics, even winning medals in multiple running events.

Well, then the day came when I got a message from James. I was expecting it since the treatments should roughly be finished by then but what I got was.

[Problem with the treatment. Need to meet. ASAP]

Not what I was expecting. I hadn't seen James over the past 2 months and was getting concerned  about what problem they'd found or if James and the guys were even safe.

I invited James over to my house the next day since Daisy was at school and by god I couldn't have recognised him from the last time we met. He reminded me of this Rich Piana guy I saw on the internet with those huge arms. And I remembered always looking down at him but now he's more than a head taller than me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I clearly remember the first few words we spoke to each other.

“Hi Cassi. Wow, you're looking great”

I was just wearing some of my casual gym gear. I just loved showing off my arms and shoulders. Still do.

“Me? Look at you! You're fucking huge!”

And his reply was a big grin and flex of his huge bulging arms and pecs.

I quickly invited him in and we got to talking. I needed to know what the problem was, especially when I could see those results.

He told me what the guys were up to with the treatments. Each one was trying a different level of exercise while going through the treatment to see if that made any changes. Light, reasonable, extreme and no exercise.

Alan being the doctor did no exercise at all, wanting to get a reliable base line. James showed me some photos and Alan didn't really look any different, maybe a little more lean. Turns out he'd gained about 15 pounds as his muscles and bones had become more dense but it clearly didn't show.

Next was Wicks who did the light exercise regime. He doesn't actually want big muscles himself. He's hoping to “Frankenstein” his own muscle daddy. His words, not mine. Well, his photo was him in a posing suit and he's fucking shredded! Muscles and veins everywhere. They were super model muscles and all he did was walking and once a week cardio. Damn this treatment was effective.

I had my expectations on Rich after this and I was not disappointed. He looked like a bodybuilder. James only showed me a torso shot but Rich was looking great. I knew I had to go through with the treatment now. Nothing would stop me.

James didn't need to show me his photos. I could see the progress very clearly.

So then, what was the problem? Turns out all of them were far heavier than predicted and also significantly stronger. Heck., James current strength was near super-human. He was dead-lifting the world record weight, for reps.

I understood the problem. David had developed a super-soldier treatment. We couldn't mass market this treatment without creating dangerous consequences, heck even underground marketing could go wrong. The treatment would just have to be a personal and people we trust product. A part of me was disappointed that a future revenue source would be gone, especially since I'd be need some new income streams. Food can be expensive, especially a lot of it.

The whole team agreed that we couldn't sell it. James apologised and knowing of my disappointment. I still let him know of my desire to take the treatment and wanting to go through it with Alan administering the injections.

In hindsight, it was so cute. James started to sweat profusely as he divulged some other effects the boys had. Only Rich and James had any significant height growth but they all experienced growth in both their penis' and testicles. And this came with a very heightened sex drive.

It was years before David died that I last had sex, and I could clearly see his large bulge expand in his shorts. Even with his increased size, he was still James and I had to take the initiative. I sat on his lap as I began to massage his pecs and shoulders. He was about to speak before I kissed him with some force and ask him to “take me”.

He stood up so fast and carried me to my bedroom as if I weighed nothing. He couldn't get his clothes off fast enough he practically ripped them off his body. His huge muscles, exposed to the world. And that penis. That monster fucking cock.

He was about to climb on the bed when stopped him. Asking for a little, or should I say big, show while I stripped down for him. I remember seeing a quick pulse from his monster when I revealed my abs.

After a wide spread of his muscled wings, a thundering shake of his tree trunks and a flirtatious dance from his pecs, I invited him into the bed. He crawled up the bed and kissed his way my shredded legs, paying deep attention to my thighs until he found his prized jewel. And he cleverly decided to wait, moving his lips to my tight six pack abs. I flexed them harder than ever before as I felt his penis rise up my leg.

The foreplay continued for a few more minutes as we flexed and kissed and kissed and flexed until his beast was spewing pre-cum. We both knew it was time. James took it slow with his first penetration, being as gentle as a giant with a massive meat stick can be. His thrusts were shallow at first but gradually went deeper. I tried working my kegel muscles to increase his pleasure but it was also blowing up mine.

I barely remember the first orgasm. I came just before he did giving him time to pull out. I hadn't taken birth control in years and James clearly didn't have a condom of his size. I never even thought about the mess I'd have to clean up later.

After I'd cooled down from that high, I noticed James was still erect, very erect. It was time for round two, and this time, I'd be on top. I remember the first time I rode that beast. We measured it at a much later time and it was longer 16.5 inches and more than 3” around.

The ride was some pleasurable, hard work but I knew just how to finish him off. I reminded him I'd be going through the treatment. And asked him to imagine me working out as hard as him, maybe even harder and could feel the effects as he expanded inside me.

I'm damn lucky I didn't get pregnant that day. We fucked for more than 40 minutes that day. Not the longest sex session we've had together but pretty intense for our first time together. He was nice enough to clean up his 'personal' mess without me even asking him. Wait, that was your first time James? Really?

We had a long talk afterwards. I told him how I felt about David and had decided to never marry anyone else. If we wanted to start dating or just stay friends, with special privileges, we could. We stayed friends for a while but did settle down together. He became my partner, but David will forever be my husband. I wouldn't even have the life I do without him.

Offline quick

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2023, 07:47:54 am »
Incredible. Can't wait for the next installment.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2023, 02:24:57 pm »
This is wonderful. K+++

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2023, 05:44:26 pm »
OUTSTANDING start!!  :bravo:

Offline HumanPersonBeing

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2023, 05:45:19 pm »
As someone into male and female muscle growth, this is incredible!

Offline Juan_le_lux

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2023, 06:51:08 pm »
Great start! Can’t wait to see where it goes!

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 12:45:50 pm »
Thank you so much for all the support. It really helps motivate me to keep going. It actually got me through a bit of writers block. It's so appreciated. So thanks again.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2023, 12:46:27 pm »
Chapter 5

Alan, James and I all met up a few days later. Rich and Wicks were also on video chat with us. This was the first time all 5 of us were talking together at the same time. We were trying to decide what to do with the treatment beyond our personal use. I was also getting my first injection and planning my workout routine and diet.

We'd narrowed our options down to 3. Shelve the treatment, sell it to the military or continue the project to make the treatment less effective.

I think Wicks was the only supporter of selling it to the military. I just remember his ridiculous reason. “So we get to inspect all those super buff soldiers and marines”.

I knew my vote didn't mean much since I couldn't really contribute anything new so I planned to abstain if possible.

Rich put up the most for this project and was now coming out empty handed. He didn't seem to care about the money but showed more concern for everyone's safety.

Adam was keen to work on lessening it's effectiveness. He was very interested in the other possible benefits we had yet to discover.

This really left the ball in James court, and I was impressed with the detailed solution he conjured up so quickly. He suggested we try to make money from some of the side products made in the project and use that money to fund the further research into the treatment. Rich could try and get us another bio-chemist. While Adam and Wicks could maybe tinker with the treatment. This left James and I to be the 'moneymakers' as he put it. I questioned his madness but he said he'd catch me up when he checks his ideas with Alan and Wicks.

Wicks wanted more real world data to help his computer models. So Alan recommended his wife and Rich some of his closest personnel to go through the treatment. Wicks wanted his current boyfriend but Rich immediately rejected that. Wicks is a bit of a flake when it comes to relationships and we should be very careful in our current circumstances with any of his partners. We were lucky he found his special mister so soon.

I made sure to get my workout plan with James and diet plan from Alan before I left. James learned exercise from a personal trainer he hired before his treatment and passed on all of his experience to me. I still wasn't sure how intense to go with the muscle building, but there wasn't any hurry for me to decide though. It turns out that activity in the first 2 months has little long term effects.

I decided to increase my general exercise rate but not go into James' full madness workout regime, even he didn't start as hardcore as he went by the end. I went up to 3 gym workouts a week with daily runs and a weekly yoga session. That should be good and I want to stay flexible I thought.

I was so glad I had the finances to not work at this time but with all my increasing expenses, I'd probably start struggling in 10 or so years. Going back to work would only become more difficult the longer I stayed unemployed. I luckily didn't stress about this for long as James assured me with his 'moneymaker' solution, I'd also be receiving some additional incoming on top of my share of the profits with his plan.

I didn't feel many changes over the first 2 months, as expected. My stamina was increasing and I'd get bigger endorphin highs from straining myself with exercise, which was becoming harder to get with my stamina boost. I knew from the guys that month 3 was when the real changes were going to begin. I had already been increasing my calorie intake quite significantly by this point yet my abs and other muscles only looked tighter. This was muscles getting denser from the increased calories.

James came over to my house the day after my 8th injection, bigger than he was before. He'd suggested that we take my measurements before things really got started, especially if I was going to go hard. He told me this with a cute stutter and blushing cheeks. This muscle bound titan can be so cute sometimes. Daisy had hockey practice after school that day so we could really take our time with my measurements, and maybe, some other activities.

Starting with my height, 5'7”. We knew I'd start going through a 2nd puberty next month until the end of the treatment so we knew to check for any changes in that too. My weight was a downright tight 123 lbs. My biceps were 12”, matching my calves, and my thighs were almost 17”. All that with crushing abs on a 20” waist.

We tried measuring him too that day but a tryst to the bedroom happened before we finished. Which ate up s significant amount of our time together. God damn I was loving that enormous chest of his and his hulking biceps.

2 years before this I never would have imagined muscles turning me on the way they did then, let alone now. And now it was time for me to seriously start growing my own too.

Throughout the next month, my body made some significant changes. Weights got easier to lift, I was increasing both my reps and sets weekly. I was obsessed with looking at myself in the mirror. Multiple times a day, which only on by my next measurement session did I realise was making me not 'see' my growth. I was even questioning whether I was growing or not over that month.

Measurement day become a ritual of sorts for me and James over my treatment. We'd take my measurements before a quick flight off to my bedroom. I was skipping my daily runs these days for this far more pleasurable cardio.

All my measurements were up this month except my height, not much up. My weight shocked me the most. I was up 21lbs, yet my abs looked better than ever. Turns out my muscles are starting to increase in density. This all really surprised me that day, I never thought I looked that different.

That's when James pointed out my obsession with my reflection. With hot body like mine, who wouldn't be obsessed? But we put a 'ban' on mirrors. It wasn't a total ban. We didn't remove all the mirrors in my house or anything extreme like that. Just a mental ban for me to stop obsessing with myself in them.

By the end of month 4, I was clearly bigger. I couldn't hide changes this coming this quickly. So I came to 2 big realisations that month. The first was that I'd have to change gyms soon. I'd been going to the same one for years. People know me there and that could lead to questions. The other? I was going to start going for James' hardcore routine. Daily full-body workouts, targetting every muscle group. I was just becoming more obsessed with my muscles and needed them bigger.

A major benefit from the treatment was a significantly faster recovery time. Making exercise easier and more rewarding. The guys were reaping in these benefits too. Alan and Rich were seriously buffing up at this time too and I'd heard Alan's wife Amanda had started the treatment. I just love were this went, but that's a later story.

For the last year or so, I always remembered Daisy's head inching above mine. It was this month I realised that wasn't the case any more. My height had increased by an inch and a half. This 2nd puberty thing was no joke. I was getting some serious looking muscles now, my biceps were even exceeding 14”. But really it was my weight spiking up, by 38lbs! All of it in height and muscle mass/density.

Offline The Raven

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2023, 01:52:19 pm »
Chapter 6

It was before the end of my 5th month that I decided to come clean with Daisy. Well, my hand was kind of dealt for me, and I didn't exactly divulge everything. I didn't tell her about the treatment, just that I was working out more and was really enjoying it. I told her that I was probably going to get bigger. My god this talk was so embarrassing. Not as bad as the sex talk I had with her when she had her first period but still bad. She was about as nervous as me though which helped, a little. Heck, this only started because I didn't like wearing baggy clothes in the house. Daisy kept seeing my muscles and complimenting them all the time, eventually she started asking me about them and if they were getting bigger. I knew one day I'd explain it all to her.................. God now that was a VERY embarrassing day.

It was also during this month I met Amanda for the first time. I was waiting at Alan's clinic for my weekly shot when a woman at the clinic was complimenting me on my muscles and asking about them. I couldn't help myself and brag a bit. I loved how I felt and was proud of what I was doing. That's when Alan walked in  to call my name and noticed his me talking to his wife. It was a big surprise to him that she sought me out but she'd heard about me from Alan and figured out what days I came into the clinic for my injections. So why was he so surprised.

Amanda was a bit of a prankster which kind of suited the very serious Alan. She wasn't exactly all in with the whole muscle growth thing but hearing that another woman was going through the process, she wanted to hear from her perspective, well mine technically.

We quickly became friends and it was really nice having a girl friend who was going through similar things as me. It was nice. My best friend Stephanie moved to the South of France with her husband years ago. I haven't seen her since the funeral, although we do message each other every week or so.

The weekend before measuring day, Rich invited the whole team to a party at his house. He said he felt bad for not hosting a big celebratory bash sooner for the success of the project. James and I hadn't come out to any of the others with our relationship at that time except to Alan and Amanda.

We were still just friends that were having great sex, but I knew James wanted to be more. I wasn't exclusive with James at this point and did try a few dates, two of which did lead to sex. Neither of which were anywhere close to how good sex was with James. My biggest problem with committing to James was actually my husband.

I kept comparing him to David. He always reminds me of him but at the same time just doesn't measure up, well except for the physique and the sex. But maybe that wasn't a bad thing. They both make me feel comfortable just by being near them. Even when I expected David of cheating, I still felt relaxed knowing he was there with me. And James gives me that similar feeling.

I asked him the day before the party if he wanted for us to be exclusive, and that if he wanted, we could go to the party as a couple.  The stuttering shock of a baby lamb on the body of a muscle bound goliath was both cute and funny. A beast of that size and strength, timid and shy. When he did finally get a word out, we were officially a couple.

Daisy had been staying over at her friend Katie's house when I usually went out overnight but this time, the two of them had a falling out. I'd hoped they'd make up soon but unfortunately by this night they hadn't, so I decided to let her stay home alone for the first time that night.

Rich made sure I had cameras installed at my house when I joined the group. Either some form of chivalry or part of his 'cloak and dagger' play I guessed but having good home security was comforting. It also gave me the ability to spy on Daisy and make sure didn't throw any parties or something crazy like that. I did inform her that I probably wouldn't be back until the next day and I'll know if she does something ridiculous like hosting a party.

Since we were going as a couple and James' large truck would be a better vehicle than my car, I thought it'd be a good opportunity to introduce Daisy and James that day. I wish I'd waited for a different time. James arrived a little late to pick me up so the meeting was brief, thankfully. And Daisy's first response before even a greeting,

“Woah, no wonder my mom decided to get so in shape.”

God I couldn't believe that reaction. James was shy as usual. He introduced himself nervously, telling her he was a friend of her Dad's and that he reconciled with me a few years ago. I tried to keep this brief as would be late if we didn't leave soon, and for Daisy to stop embarrassing James. I was also worried one of them would start saying things that would embarrass me instead. I couldn't tell which one could do worse. Still can't actually.

I managed to get us out quickly enough to avoid getting embarrassed by either of them that evening nor did we arrive embarrassingly late, unlike Wicks. He arrived nearly 20 minutes late, slightly drunk while being helped around with his current boyfriend. Rich had checked this one out enough to let Wicks bring him along. So as long as Wicks doesn't flake out on this one, he could maybe finally settle down with someone good.

Rich lived in a penthouse condo near the heart of the city. His place alone probably out-valued the rest of our houses put together. We parked in a private underground car park beneath his building and had to buzz into his penthouse from the elevator in the car park that actually delivered us directly into his penthouse. This all just amazed me at the time. And a kept associating it with the whole 'cloak and dagger' stuff. If you were wondering why I keep calling all the secrecy and espionage style stuff 'cloak and dagger'. Wicks called it that once and I've never called it anything else since. I don't even remember when he said it first actually, I just find it really funny.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New Story: Passing on a Passion

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View