Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572624 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28633 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 06:56:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150034 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2019, 06:12:03 am »
More growing is coming. That's great.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2019, 06:26:25 pm »
The next weeks were incredibly busy. Ava was constantly torn from one assignment to the next. Somehow, she needed the days to have more than 24 hours, and even not sleeping at all wouldn’t be enough. To her surprise, Professor Lang really made her work hard as her assistant. This was no cozy job researching about the blob. Instead, she was instantly assigned to a wide variety of projects and she had to pick up the necessary skills very quickly. Studying all the devices she was supposed to use alone took up hours. Professor Lang was friendly, but she still demanded absolute devotion. She worked and worked.
When she wasn’t at the lab or in the classroom, she was at the gym with Tobie and Kemal. The guys were supportive, at least taking over the cooking for her and constantly providing her with healthy meals. They were already prepared and packaged, she just had to microwave them.
The training itself was getting more interesting every day. She was making a lot of progress, firming up her body and building her muscles. She quite enjoyed this. The outfits she bought with them looked amazing on her now and she started to like showing off her style.
At the same time, the big competition was closing in and the two musclemen were getting nervous.
There was also the thing about their physiques. While the drugs didn’t do exactly what had been advertised, they definitely pushed their muscle size up. Kemal and Tobie were starting to look huge. And not exactly in a good way. They were enjoying it, though …
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #152 on: January 13, 2019, 08:26:18 am »
I believe 10 inches is a little small for Ava considering her training and the number of pushups she did.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2019, 12:19:39 pm »
I believe 10 inches is a little small for Ava considering her training and the number of pushups she did.

Let's give her time. She mostly lost a lot of weight and grew ripped. I want her to get huge in comparison.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2019, 12:20:23 pm »
Ava watched them as they pumped their muscles. They were looking very swollen now, with thick veins snaking over them. It was a strange aesthetic, but somehow, Ava could understand the appeal. She felt like a pervert, but running a finger over those lumps and ridges … It was cool. Maybe, just maybe she wanted some of that too. She shook her head to banish the thought. This was not a good look for a woman.
But they looked so happy …
Tobie gave his arm another flex and said:
“Okay, that’s awesome. Still, we have to figure out what we’ll do at the show. I think just standing around and showing off our muscles would be nice, but it ain’t gonna win us the thing.”
Kemal nodded.
“Yeah. They won’t appreciate it. They got no taste.”
“Yeah …”
They sighed and looked at Ava. The young woman looked back. They continued their stare. She asked:
“What?”
“We thought you’d have an idea.”
“Yes. You kinda got us into that mess.”
“Me?”
“Yes. You. You challenged the football assholes.”
“Oh.” Ava remembered. Shit. “Okay. Yes, you’re right. Hm.”
Tobie smiled:
“Hey, don’t worry. We still have a little time. Just think about it and tell us as soon as you have a plan.”
Kemal nodded:
“We’re also going to try and come up with a plan. You’ll see. But your idea is probably going to be better anyway.”
“Seriously?”
“Sure. You’re awesome.”
“Cool. Thank you!” She got up. “I’m not going to disappoint you!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2019, 05:23:28 pm »
On her way home, Ava was already thinking about all this, but she soon realized she would need help. With her current workload, even coming up with a theme for all this was futile. She cursed herself for not just refusing to do this. The two boys could really deal with this show on their own, couldn’t they?
But then again, it was her fault. She challenged the football guys, so she had to do this.
“Fuck. I need help. Maybe I should ask Milla. And Mom! I could ask her. She probably has ideas on how to do this.”
She hurried home. Milla was a good start and she could ask Angela for extra support if need be.
When she came in, her roommate was busy Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all … Milla was working just as hard as she was. By the way … She never got those photos. Maybe she could ask about them first and then change the subject. That could work.
Ava quickly dropped into her room and looked after the blob. It had grown some more, its tendrils now covering most of the jar. She fed it every three days now, and it eagerly absorbed anything she gave it. It also developed three orange zits now and she could swear that there was some kind of an eye under that white skin. At least she hoped it was an eye. It could be something else too. Something even grosser.
She made a mental note of getting a bigger jar. And to talk to the professor about this.
Then she took out her phone and made a real note, since she kept losing track of all the things she had to do.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2019, 09:49:00 pm »
Ava knocked on Milla’s door. They hadn’t talked in a while, so she brought a box of fancy chocolates she had been saving for a while now. It took a while to get a response, then Milla growled:
“Yes?”
“Sorry to disturb you, but I thought you could need a break.”
She opened the door and frowned at Ava:
“A break? Seriously?”
Ava held up the chocolate box.
“Look. It’s already open. It’s going to spoil. We need to eat it quick.”
“But … What about your diet?”
“I think we can forget about it for a moment. A tiny sin should be okay occasionally.”
Milla laughed and picked one of the little chocolate pieces.
“I’m all for sinning. You know me!”
They moved to the sofa and enjoyed another piece each. Milla relaxed:
“This is great. You know what, you were right: I needed a break. It’s weird. Lately, I’ve been so, I don’t know how to put it … intense? As if I was constantly pushing myself. And not necessarily in a good way.”
“I kinda get you. I’ve been really busy too, and I haven’t been the best roommate either.”
Milla made a dismissive gesture.
“Nah. Me neither. Remember those pictures I took? I didn’t finish them. I mean, yes, they’re okay and I think you could show them to your mom, but I wanted to do more. Instead, I did all kinds of strange things.”
“Strange things? Like what?”
“Honestly? I don’t know. I’ve been exercising. And I’ve been doing some automatic drawing.”
“What’s that?”
“It’s something like … You just take a pencil and let your hand do what it wants. You don’t look and you try not to care.”
“And …”
“I got some really bizarre pictures.”
“Can I see them?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #157 on: January 16, 2019, 07:05:56 pm »
“Sure.”
Milla returned with a folder of drawings and handed them to Ava while helping herself to another chocolate. She shrugged:
“We should really put that box away again or we’re going to empty it.” Since she got no response, she asked: “Ava? Is everything alright?”
Her roommate sat there, completely transfixed by the drawings. She stared at the swirls and hatchings. This was strangely familiar. She hadn’t seen it, not in real life, but she had felt it. Could you feel a drawing? Where did that come from?
She turned the sheet around and stopped. This was …
Ava just wanted to scream. This. Where did it come from? How could she know? Milla. Milla!
“Hey, stop shouting! What is going on?”
Her friend sat next to her and shook her arm.
“Ava? Ava! Stop! What’s up? Is there something wrong? Can I help you? Hello?”
 Of course, she couldn’t recognize something she hadn’t seen, but if it had looked like something, then those weird things from down there would have looked like that, wouldn’t they? The young athlete turned to Milla and asked:
“Where did you see that?”
She held up a swirly, very rough drawing of, well … A kind of face millipede. It looked like something from a nightmare. It was a kind of worm, covered by rows upon rows of tiny legs, which formed something like a face … Only not really.
Milla was shivering although the room was warm.
“I never saw that. It just came out of my mind, I guess.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #158 on: January 17, 2019, 11:43:51 pm »
A bit late, but here you are:

Ava got up. She was shaking all over. Milla was deeply disturbed by what was going on. She asked:
“What is going on? Do you know that thing?”
“I’m not sure. I have to call Jaden. And Mom. And there’s so much I have to do.” She took some deep breaths to get herself back under her control. “Milla, I have to clear this up. Can I have that picture for now? That would be good. Also, if you draw another one of these, please show them to me.”
“Ava, what does it mean? You’re scaring me. Can’t you explain this?”
“I … It’s hard to … I’m going to call Jaden first. Then, if he confirms what I think is going on, I’ll try to tell you everything. Maybe I’m just stressed out. I’ve been really busy lately, so …”
Milla calmed down a little. Maybe Ava was right. They were both at their limits. It could just be some consequence of the workload. However, she wondered how Ava could recognize what she had drawn. How did that work?
“Okay. You do that. But please, don’t forget about this. I need to know.”
“I’ll just call Jaden right away. You can listen in.”
She took out her phone and picked his number. Moments later, she heard his voice:
“Hi Ava! How are you?”
“I’d say fine, but I’m not. Are you busy right now? I have something I have to show you, but I think it’s going to make your day worse.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #159 on: January 18, 2019, 08:48:56 pm »
“Okay … What is going on?”
“Please, Jaden, just sit down and take a look. If it’s nothing, then that’s great. But I’m afraid it …”
“Just show it already! This isn’t some stupid prank, is it?”
Ava shook her head, which was pointless on the phone, but said:
“No, it isn’t. Okay, here it comes.”
She sent the picture over. Jaden went very quiet. After a moment, Ava asked:
“Jaden? Are you still there?”
“Where did you get that? Because it’s that thing, isn’t it?”
“I’m afraid so. Milla, my roommate, drew it. I don’t know where that came from, but …”
“Alright, alright, alright … So … If that’s for real, where did Milla get it from?”
Ava turned to her and asked. Milla shrugged.
“She told me she didn’t know. It just appeared while drawing.”
“That’s strange. Really strange. And spooky.”
“Yes. Definitely.”
“So … Should I come over? It’s quite the drive, but maybe it’s better if we talk in person.”
“That would be great, yes. I’m going to get you a place to stay. We … Maybe it’s spreading! Should we tell the cops?”
“The cops? I think they’ll just laugh. Unless you know any supernatural investigators …”
Ava snorted. That was Jaden’s sense of humor.
“So that would be us now?”
“Maybe? We’ll talk soon! I’m coming as soon as I have the time!”
She said goodbye and hung up. Then Milla asked:
“So your friend is just as shocked by that picture as you are. Great. Now, what is all this about?”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2019, 10:14:47 am »
Once Ava was done explaining all this, Milla still couldn’t believe it.
“So that ugly thing is from that place? And there were things in the dark that look like my drawing in your memory? How does that even work? Why doesn’t anybody know about this? How is all this legal?”
“I talked to Professor Lang and she said that it could be a new lifeform. Maybe. So it could be dangerous but normal. In a way …”
Milla just shook her head and said:
“Fine. I’ll just play along and if I draw any more of the stuff, I’ll show you. Is that okay?”
Ava nodded:
“That would be great. If we can find out about this …
“Whatever.” She thought for a moment, then she said: “By the way, what did you want in the first place? I mean, everything kinda escalated right now, but when you came in, you wanted to ask me for something.”
Her roommate blushed:
“Was it so obvious?”
“Yeah. Pretty obvious.”
“Okay. Well, you’re right. I wanted to ask you whether you could help me to come up with some presentation for the bodybuilding club.”
Milla blinked.
“What?”
“We gotta do a presentation and I sorta volunteered to come up with something. And I have no idea how to do that. And since you’re really good at that stuff …”
“So you’re asking me to come up with a show for your musclehead friends?”
“And for me.”
Ava was a little nervous, but to her surprise, Milla said:
“Sure! That’s awesome. I only have one demand: You three are going to model stuff for me when this is done.”
The other girl nodded vigorously. Somehow, the workload wasn’t decreasing. And that picture was still on her mind.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2019, 10:24:04 pm »
It was finally time to call her mom. Ava was already completely exhausted. This day had been way too intense. She got on her bed, dialed and soon heard her familiar voice:
“Ava! How are you? Is everything alright?”
She hesitated. Getting her mom involved in her troubles was tough. At last, she said:
“Not really. I’m exhausted. It’s so much work.”
“Okay … That’s bad. What do you have to do?”
“Oh, I have this job with Professor Lang, then there’s the bodybuilding club and there’s also the regular classes … And now, there’s another thing with my roommate. I’m not sure I can handle all this.”
“Well, is there any way I can help you? I’m not really busy right now, and if you just need some support for a week or so, I think I could come over.”
Ava was all surprised. She didn’t expect her mom to offer something like that. Of course, this would be the best! Just having someone around to run all the daily stuff and maybe help her with her training …
Yes.
“Mom, that would be great. But I don’t want to …”
“No, it’s fine! I have the time and I hope that this will help you. You just have to tell me if I get on your nerves.”
“Oh, you couldn’t. I’m so glad for this. Thank you. Thank you very much!”
“Wonderful. I’ll just have to check a place for myself and I’m coming. Don’t give up. We’ll get through this.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2019, 04:46:32 pm »
Her mom arrived two days later. Getting everything in order had taken some time, but she had found a nice place to stay, not too far from the campus. She showed up at Ava’s and Milla’s room and greeted them both exuberantly.
“It’s so nice to see you again. You look good. Ava, you’re making great progress. I love it! And you must be Milla! Ava told me a lot about you.” With a smile, she added: “Only the best. She told me that you are an excellent artist and that there are some pictures you took of her. You have to let me see them!”
Milla was a little shocked by Angela’s intensity. Besides, the woman was looking incredible. She was wearing a sleeveless shirt and she was definitely showing off the strongest and buffest arms Milla had ever seen on a woman. They were incredible. She had some big, rounded shoulders and her biceps were easily visible, even in her relaxed state. There was even a faint vein visible under her skin.
“Hello Ms. …”
The older woman cut her off:
“Just call me Angela!”
“Okay … Hello Angela. Come in. I’ll make us all some coffee.”
“Thank you. That’s very nice. And don’t forget the pictures!”
Ava groaned.
“Mom, please, slow down.”
“Oh, I missed you, Ava. It’s great to be here.”
Soon, they were sitting in the tiny kitchen, drinking coffee. Milla handed her the photos and Angela was impressed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2019, 08:04:55 am »
“Those are amazing. You are very talented, Milla. I wonder whether you could also shoot me. Of course, I’d pay. Also, what do you think about a mother-daughter shoot?”
Milla stared and Ava sighed. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.
Angela burst into laughter:
“Don’t worry, Ava. I won’t be awkward. That was a joke.”
Her daughter was a little relieved and said:
“For a moment, I wasn’t so sure …”
The older musclewoman smiled.
“I’m sorry. You have so much on your mind and here I am, making fun of you.” She took another sip of coffee and asked: “So, now that I’m here and I already embarrassed you, what can I do to help?”
Ava hesitated, then said:
“Well, if you assist me with the training and help us with the chores …”
“No problem. I hope the boys don’t mind having me.”
“Oh, I haven’t asked them yet.”
“Maybe you should. I wouldn’t want to make this more awkward.”
Ava blushed. This was all going off the rails. Maybe she should have planned all this before calling her. She shook her head. She was here, she wanted to help. What more could she ask for? She was pretty sure that Tobie and Kemal would understand.
“Okay. I’ll just pop over and check. Why don’t you get settled in for now and we talk later?”
Angela smiled, got up and kissed her on her cheek. Then she said goodbye to Milla and declared:
“I’m going to bring food for tonight. Send me your diet plan and I’ll whip up something nice!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #164 on: January 23, 2019, 08:13:34 am »
As she was walking to the gym, Ava realized just how weird this was. Sure, it was great that her mom had immediately come to help her, but still … Wasn’t she supposed to be an adult and solve her problems on her own? At the same time, wasn’t it just the adult thing to do to ask for help when things got bad? Knowing when you were overwhelmed was the grown-up way of dealing with things.
Maybe.
Still, she hoped it would go well. Also, getting her mom away from home could be a good idea. She didn’t seem unhappy and she had a purpose, but maybe a change of scenery could … Who was she trying to fool?
She was stuck and she needed her mom’s help. That was it. There was no point in rationalizing all of this.
She entered the gym and got ready. Moments later, Tobie and Kemal arrived. They got changed and soon, the trio was merrily pumping along, working on their bodies.
During a break, she asked:
“So, my mom is here and I would like her to help me train. Is that okay?”
Tobie was surprised by the idea:
“Is there anything wrong with us?”
“No, not at all. It’s just that I feel completely overwhelmed and I asked her to come. And since she’s a bodybuilder too …”
“She’s a bodybuilder? Damn!”
Kemal chimed in:
“Whoa! Ava, that is crazy.”
“I vaguely remember telling you.”
“Maybe … Anyway, yes. Let’s have her here!”
Afterwards, she overheard bits of their conversation involving the word MILF. Well, that escalated quickly.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View