Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576086 Posts in 73288 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 10:36:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Big Boa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Big Boa  (Read 27456 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: My Big Boa
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2023, 07:23:19 pm »
Love the chapter!  The sheer destruction was fun to read and I can't wait for what comes next!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2023, 07:23:19 pm »

Offline cMence

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2023, 08:26:36 pm »
New post please!

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2024, 08:40:13 pm »
Chapter 17

The stage was set. I took my place in the VIP box with front row seats as the contestants made their way to the stage. The Strongmen appeared first, six of the toughest, biggest and most masculine men I had ever seen in my life.

The newly crowned reigning champion of the World’s Strongest Man was the Ukrainian “Iron Giant” Igor Salenko. 32 years old but already a four time winner. Weighing 370 pounds, and standing at 7 feet tall, he grew up in a farm, dropping out of school at 10 and already doing adult work at the time: chopping down trees for logs using an old-fashioned axe, carrying grains of wheat with his bare hands and butchering cattle. The farm provided the perfect training ground and at 15 years old, he could already lift a tractor’s tyre and deadlift the back of a car when it was stuck in the mud. He was bald now, but kept a really bushy beard that made him look absolutely barbaric.

The next competitor was the Welsh “Bulldozer” Victor Burner, runner-up in the recent championship, second only to Igor. He was the longest world record holder for the Hercules Hold, breaking his own record for the past three years and three time World’s Strongest Man winner.

The second runner up was the Icelandic “Viking Lord” Gunther Thormunsson, former three time World’s Strongest Man winner and world record holder for the deadlift at 1200 pounds, a huge 100 pounds heavier than the previous world record and the undisputed deadlift champion for six consecutive years.

The fourth place winner in the World’s Strongest Man this year was American “Thunder Bear” Bill Walker, born and raised in Arizona. He was the world record holder for the Atlas Stone and people say he spent his time growing up lifting rocks for fun around the Grand Canyon. He was a former two time winner of the World’s Strongest Man.

The fifth place winner and final Strongman contestant was former world Sumo wrestling champion and three time former World’s Strongest Man, Hotaru Miyazaki. A veteran of both Sumo wrestling and Strongman championships, he held the world record for the tyre flip challenge in the recent World’s Strongest Man, breaking the previous world record by a whole 10 seconds over a 30 metre distance and in terms of weight, he broke that as well, his max tyre flip weighing 1400 pounds.

The five men looked every bit the stereotypical lumberjack men you see, super heavy (each of them weighing between 360 to 390 pounds), and at least 6 foot 10, with overgrown beards and tattoos all over their limbs. Most of them wore tank-tops and shorts bearing the logos of their sponsors and the crowds cheered as they were introduced one-by-one onto the stage.

But nothing could compare to the roar from the audience when the girls came out. If the Strongmen got a loud cheer, the New Themyscira girls would be receiving a deafening frenzy. Six monster-looking girls, fully naked, but nothing short of confident in showing off their most proudest assets: their boobs, their vaginas and their MUSCLES. Standing to face the Strongmen, these women bodybuilders just straight up dwarfed them, and these Strongmen were already some of the biggest guys in the world. The girls were taller, much taller (even the shortest, Mikaela being at least 7 foot 1); they were heavier, much heavier (all of them packed with more than 700 pounds of pure muscle, almost double the weight of the heaviest Strongman, Gunther at 380 pounds); they were bigger, much bigger (even Mikaela, the sixth place Miss Olympia, almost three times bigger than Igor The World’s Strongest Man); and they looked stronger, much stronger (even Mikaela looking like she could casually bundle up all 5 Strongmen with her brute strength alone and tossing them in the garbage dump altogether). As the massive shadows of our girls eclipsed the five Strongmen, the men’s confidence seemed to wither into fear and uncertainty, finally admitting that agreeing to come here was a mistake. While the Strongmen sported a combination of meat, muscle and fat contributing to their frame, which had given them this tough, lumberjack look, the girls were packed with nothing but pure muscle, giving them a seriously sexy, aesthetic but at the same time, terrifying look that very much resembled an unstoppable supervillain. Mikaela could play Venom, Savannah could play Bane, Summer could play Rhino, Jillian could play Juggernaut, Sophia could play her namesake The Abomination, and Boa could play Doomsday, the supervillain that killed Superman! The girls were ALL MUSCLE. They knew it, from the way they were flexing on stage, showing off their invincible mounds of jacked, rock-solid female meat, and the way they oiled up their bodies made them a hundred times sexier. Even the crowds knew it, which I noticed, consisted mainly of girls.

Sitting beside me in the VIP box were Brazilian Victoria’s Secret angel, Angela Alves and former Miss Universe pageant winner from France, Juliette Tissier. The VIP box was an adults-only special seating with plenty of half-naked celebrities flaunting their assets. Angela was in a yellow monokini, while Juliette was not shy showing off some skin in her white microkini. Both were famous for being People’s Magazine’s Top 10 Most Beautiful Women for the last four consecutive years, and their long string of ex-boyfriends and eligible bachelors they have rejected publicly. Men ranging from billionaires, celebrities, bodybuilders, top-tier athletes, male supermodels had all dated and had been rejected by them all the same. They could have any man they desired. And now, they were sitting next to me.

“Oh my God, the girls look HUGE!” Angela said.

“Amazing! They are so sexyyyy!” Juliette agreed.

“I wanna fuck Mikaela so badddd! She makes me wanna be a lesbian for her! To feel those muscles…to have those strong, muscular, powerful hands in my pussy!”

“I know right! But for me, I only want the best. Boa for me, she is just a Goddess…imagine…Miss Olympia and Miss Universe…power couple of the century! Look at her…mmmm….i think I’m cumming right now just looking at her flex! Look! Her thighs and abdominals…fuck me!”

And it was true. At the corner of my eye, I could see the creamy white vaginal juices of a former Miss Universe dripping onto the carpeted floor.

“I heard Boa only loves bodybuilding girls…the more muscle you have…the more impressed she is…” Angela pointed out.

“That’s what I heard too. But some say she doesn’t mind giving one night stands for bikini models like us. Although, I’ve been working out myself.” Juliette curled up her arms to show off an impressive lemon-sized bicep, which to me looked undoubtedly solid. I did a double take on the rest of her body as well, and Juliette wasn’t lying when she said she was working out. Two years ago, when she won the Miss Universe, the swimsuit session allowed her to show off some very sexy feminine curves ideal for a bikini model, but now, she had packed those curves with some solid muscle, and she transformed her bikini body to an Olympia level Women’s Fitness or Figure competitor’s body, with a well-sculpted six-pack, capped, bulging shoulders and a pencil-thick vein coursing over her deltoid.

“Damn girl, those are some pretty good gains!” Angela complimented.

“I know. You shouldn’t be surprised, I do heavyweight training six days a week, sometimes twice a day, all according to the New Themyscira regime. And this is just after two months. I can’t wait to get ripped and huge! Who doesn’t want muscles as big as theirs?”

“Well Victoria Secret also just started a new workout plan, and it’s a full-on bodybuilder workout. You should see the new models they are hiring, these girls are big! And they are slowly pushing up their bodybuilding bikini collection, so we all angels better put on some hardcore muscle if we wanna be on the catwalk later this year!”

“You do your best girl! Once we get ripped, we’re gonna have a little posedown!”

“Oh yeah, muscles are the ideal woman’s body now!”

Once the opening ceremony was over, the show started with its first event. It was the simple Tug of War. Strongman vs Miss Olympia. Mikaela “Man-slaver” stepped up, showing off a glorious front double bicep as she did so.

“This morning I weighed myself, and I am a full solid 712 pounds of pure womanly muscle! Look at me, I’m ripped! I’m almost double your weight and triple your size. None of you stand a chance against me,” Mikaela bragged, going into a ¾ back pose to prove her point, mountains of muscles from her traps, to her teres, to her rhomboids and lats, rippling with unmatched power, the demon face staring back at the Strongmen, her well-oiled skin adding a layer of beauty to her already magnificent musculature. I could see all the Strongmen hesitating, graciously giving way to each other to step up and take on this hulk of a woman.

“If you’re so scared to come alone, fine! Then all five of you can take me on, together!” Mikaela declared. “And y’all better hurry up because I am a very impatient girl…” she continued, smashing a fist into her opposite palm and cracking her knuckles.

An industrial grade metal chain, those used in shipyards, was prepared on the field. The five men stood on one end, and Mikaela stood on the other end. Even against five of the strongest men in the world, Mikaela looked like the clear favourite to beat them. Her sheer size advantage spoke volumes. As the bell sounded, the five men, in a demonstration of unity and teamwork reminiscent of professional tug-of-war teams, heaved and pulled in unison, led by their anchor, Gunther. But it was no use. Mikaela didn’t move an inch. Instead, she was toying with them, holding the chain with her weaker left hand, and showing off her bowling-ball sized bicep in her right arm, her taunting smirk plastered on her beautiful face. She then twisted her left arm to wrap the chain around it, before giving it a quick tug, and all five Strongmen came tumbling to the ground, fighting desperately to keep from being dragged by this bulldozer of a woman. But it was no use, Mikaela was stronger, much stronger, and with just the strength of her left hand, she had dragged them over the victory line in a flash and demolished her five Strongman opponents. To celebrate her undisputed victory, she gave one final flex of her left arm, her biceps, triceps, deltoids and forearm muscles bursting with power, and just as easily, the industrial grade steel chain, which was wrapped tightly around her arm, snapped into a hundred pieces as if it was nothing more than clay.

“Hahahahaha! I’m not even left handed, but God, isn’t it strong!” she bragged, admiring the incredible muscular mass in her left bicep, her right hand feeling over the titanic peak. There was more muscle in her left bicep bulge alone than one of my glutes and thighs! “But it’s not surprising, considering I could could curl over 800 pounds of osmium for warm-ups every morning with just one arm. Now it’s time for the real test!”

Mikaela snapped her fingers and a few assistants came with a brand new chain, exactly the same as the previous one, but this time, with an 18-inch steel dildo at one end, weighing almost 45 pounds. She stuffed the heavy piece of stick into her vagina, and the five Strongman held up the other free end of the chain.

“Ha! My pussy, against the five of you!” Mikaela challenged.

The bell sounded and the Strongmen pulled with all their might, their dignities on the line. But it seemed like no use at all. Mikaela was standing in a pose that puffed up her vagina the most: the thighs and abdominals pose, and she was busy contracting her abs, showing off the marble-chiselled ten-pack that would put any Greek God to shame. Her powerful pussy held firm, the massive dildo firmly clamped in place between her luscious labial folds, as if powered by industrial grade hydraulic clamps, unyielding despite the mammoth efforts by the five Strongmen.

“C’mon guys, at least TRY to make this a challenge for me!” Mikaela taunted, stifling a yawn.

But almost two minutes later, when the Strongmen’s faces were a big tomato red, Mikaela’s mercy overpowered her and she decided to put the men out of their misery. She sighed nonchalantly, before pedalling her powerful, ripped, muscular legs backwards, one stomp at a time, her bare feet sending dust flying with every stomp, pulling the Strongmen with her, dragging them past the midline and scoring her a dominant and undisputed victory.

“Now it’s just pathetic, but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. I lift HEAVY, SUPER HEAVY and I’m past superhuman! Superhumanly STRONGGGG!” she said, before expelling the dildo from her jacked-up vagina, which was now scrunched up and deformed into an ugly ball, before striking a glorious Most Muscular pose to prove her undisputed dominance, mountains of naked hard female muscle just billowing out of her body, and there was nothing more magnificent than the view of this macho queen, everything about her just oozing pure animalistic alpha energy, despite having one of the most gorgeous faces of the Earth. It was just too sexy. A true “Man-slaver”, and even a Woman-slaver as well. I could see more than a few girls in the crowd just fingering themselves from the hyper-arousing, hyper-dominant sight.

The next event was the Tyre Flip. Two 1000-pound tractor tyres were placed on one end of a 100 metre track. For a bit of context, these tyres belonged to a Fendt 1050 Vario, one of the biggest, heaviest-duty tractors in the world. The tyre was a Michelin 900/65R46, meaning it was 900 millimetres (35 inches) wide and 46 inches (1.16 metres) in diameter, and to be precise, weighed a whopping 1146 pounds (520kg). Just to see the sheer size of the tractor and its wheels in their originality, a sponsored Fendt 1050 Vario was parked at the edge of the arena.

Savannah “The Terminator” Harrison stepped up, flipping back her lush, silky blonde hair, displaying a confident pageant worthy smile with prominent cheekbones…one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen in my life. But supporting that gorgeous, smooth face was a body written in the pages of ancient mythology, and even the greatest legends of Hercules, Thor, Achilles and Zeus would not compare to the stacked immortality of her glorious, hyper-muscular superbeast of a body. Yes, she was not a beast, she was a superbeast! And the sheer futility of putting her in the same league of Hercules, Thor, Achilles and Zeus. Insulting! She was “The TERMINATOR”! She was in a league of her own, and if Hercules, Thor, Achilles and Zeus did exist today, they would be dwarfed by the sheer size, mass and power of this gorgeous gargantuan girl. Oiled-up, sweaty skin glinted in the sun, the peaks of every muscular bump in her body just glistening, grooves and deep cuts forming dark shadows that highlighted her definition further. Even the way she strutted to the starting line just oozed elegance and power, every step and swing of the arm just accentuating her mega-size, super-heavyweight and sheer brutality. She looked dangerous. Her arms pushed out wide by her oversized mushroom-hooded lats, the thunderous vibration in the ground after every stomp, and the utter confidence she portrayed in her plain nudity, puffing up her naked ample breasts, tectonic pecs and luscious labia with nothing but pure vanity.

The only Strongman that could step-up to the challenge was Hotaru. He was a world record holder of the tyre flip, but that was only for one rep. Now he had to do it over 100 metres. He would be pumped to do this, but seeing that his opponent, Savannah Harrison who was three times his size, almost double his weight and a head taller than him, all the confidence just drained from his face and was replaced by nothing but fear. She pointed at him and gave him a malicious smirk, before running her finger across her throat in an “I’m gonna fucking kill you” gesture. 

As they stood at the starting line behind their tyres, Savannah scoffed. While the tyre was a mega monster of an object, capable of crushing entire cars with its weight and size, it looked small next to Savannah, looking like a mere lifebuoy next to her gigantic frame. Hotaru was already a big man, and even he had to respect the size of the thing. Upright, it was almost up to shoulder height. Savannah snapped her fingers, and surely enough, one of her Spartan-shaming handmaidens drove in a truck filled with dozens more identical tyres and parked it next to Savannah.

“So, Mr Tiny, let’s make it interesting. I will let you win this challenge if you can flip just ONE of your own tyres over to the other side of the 100 metres before I can finish up this whole truckload of tyres. Deal? Nice!”

And the buzzer sounded. Hotaru huffed and puffed as he squatted to push the tyre upright and letting it drop over its edge. This was one of the heaviest tyres in the world and regular men used forklifts to shift them around. But Savannah? Holy shit! She jumped onto the truck with her entire naked body, the whole truck sagging onto the dirt with her sheer weight, and casually plucked two tyres off the back of the truck (one in each arm), and jogged over to the other end of the line, tossing the tyres into a pile as if they were nothing but pillows. Then she strolled the whole length of the 100m back to the truck, easily grabbed two more tyres like lifebuoys, before jogging to the other end and tossing them into the pile. She did that effortlessly for a dozen laps, before the truck was completely emptied, and a pile of heavy rubber tyres gathered over the finish line. If I counted correctly, there were like 27 tyres! All this while, the power in her basketball-sized glutes, beefy thighs, battleship traps and melon-sized deltoids erupted with a sexy flame and power. And Hotaru, the world’s best tyre flipper, just slogging away at his own solitary tyre, barely passing the 45 metre mark.

Seeing this pathetic state of affairs, Savannah strolled over to her opponent, her enormous shadow eclipsing Hotaru’s entire figure, her gargantuan figure obstructing his way like a big wall of hunky female muscle. Hotaru tried to ignore her and forced himself to hustle up another flip of his tyre, before before he was even halfway up, Savannah dominantly slammed the tyre back down with one powerful stomp of her torpedo legs, two pillars of might looking enormously sturdy like the unbeatable trunks of a giant redwood tree. There was more muscle in one of her legs than there were in Hotaru’s entire body, and her quads easily looked much stronger than a stallion’s thigh. She was so ridiculously big, that a stallion could buckle and get crushed underneath her muscle-laden body, and if she could carry two Belgian Blue bulls up a hill every morning, she could easily overhead press a fully grown stallion for reps in her jacuzzi while musclefucking a Mr Olympia.

“What a pathetic piece of shit! I’m 715 pounds of pure unbeatable muscle, 7 foot 3 tall super hulk, and the face of GQ Magazine. And I’m only 29-years-old! Even before then I was a three time heavyweight Miss Olympia! Imagine what another 10 years of hardcore lifting and workouts can do to a body like this!” With that, she raised her gorilla-shaming arms and folded them behind her head, and crunched up her midsection to explode into a phenomenal thighs and abdominals pose, her fearsome ten-pack punching out of her abdomen, each bumpy slab of muscle peaked and bigger than the bulging softball-sized biceps in my arms, her abs like elongated shot-puts stacked into her midriff, flanked by bronze-plated slabs of rippling obliques and bratwurst-like serratus anteriors and intercostals. Even her lats flared out thicker than two telephone books, completing the perfect X-taper of a monster-league bodybuilder. Her armpits now widely exposed, showing off the grotesquely sexy confluence of her muscular insertions, the entire front row crowd could smell the intoxicating pheromone-filled odour of this gorgeous muscle queen — sweaty, veiny and brawny from her bulldozer-shaming feat of strength. But she wasn’t done yet.

“Kneel,” she ordered Hotaru, in which the former sumo champion and Strongman obeyed. Then, Savannah stuffed her beautifully groomed bare foot into his mouth, and made him suck over her toes, his lips blowing over her big toe like a pacifier.

“Good boy. Smart boy. You know who is your master,” Savannah cooed. Then, using only her musclebound left arm, she very easily lifted the giant tractor tyre off the ground — the same tyre that Strongman Hotaru was struggling to flip just moments ago — and with her right arm, she ruthlessly grabbed onto Hotaru’s neck and raised him almost two feet off the ground, his limbs flopping desperately and helplessly to escape her unbreakable grip. As she displayed this feat of dominance, she was greeted by the sound of cheers from the largely female crowd, as I could hear moans coming from the female audience next to me, Angela and Juliet aggressively fingering themselves in their seats. Then, Savannah forced Hotaru’s face against her naked, puffed up vagina, the movements of his tongue pleasuring her lady parts. As he did this, Savannah position two strong hands of hers on either side of the enormously heavy tractor tyre, and with a loud, hulking roar, she ripped the tyre in half. She then strutted over to the sample Fendt 1510 Vario at the edge of the arena, dragging a defeated Hotaru by his hair, she positioned herself in a squatting position at the back of the tractor, her insanely beefy thighs, calves and turkey-sized glutes bunched up in a sexy, lickable, slappable gathering of all-female muscle, her incredibly built back staring back at us in a demon face, a battleship armour of grotesque muscle pumped and ready for her final show for the day. Holding on to the tractor’s rear bumper, like a madwoman possessed, she activated her piston-powered hydraulic-pumped leg and glute muscles, straightened up and fucking deadlifted the multi-tonne tractor three feet off the ground. She did this for eight reps. Then, engaging the rest of her brutal muscles, like performing a hammer throw, made a couple of 360 degree spins, before launching the entire mega tractor off its base and toss it straight into the centre of the arena, the poor tractor exploding into a ball of flames.

“God! FUCCCCKKKKKK YEAHHHHHH!” she screamed, as she hulked out a Herculean most muscular pose for all to see.

This cruel display of strength and power made half the arena cum, especially the girls. Juliet and Angela, now panties off, just seriously unloading publicly like a garden hose.

Savannah then dragged her slave, Hotaru by the hair before returning to her throne-themed lounge seat, her thighs spread open as she stuffed the Strongman’s head into her pussy, using the 300-pound Strongman as a living dildo for her masturbation.

The next event would be the Wall Wreck challenge. A very nude, very scary, very big, very muscular Summer “The Predator” Harrison stepped up, and her opponent was Bill “Thunder Bear” Walker, world record holder for the log raise and undefeated in the Atlas Stone challenge. For this, an 80 pound sledgehammer was prepared for each contestant and using that sledge hammer, they had to hammer out a hole in the wall, big enough to fit their body through. With Summer’s superior size over Bill, that would be a giant sized hole. But she was confident, very confident and Bill tried not to look her in the eye, so that he didn’t get psyched out. He grabbed the sledgehammer and focused his mind, observing the wall in front of him. The wall was 9 feet tall and three brick-layers thick, the cement and brickwork exquisite, giving it a very sturdy look. This wall should be guarding Fort Knox. Summer, due to her sheer overwhelming size, got a more difficult task. Instead of one wall, she had five, arranged one after another like an obstacle course.

“Alright, Thunder Bear…oooohhh, that’s soooo scary…Thunder Bear! But I’m the Predator, and I hunt bears! Let’s see, if you break that one wall faster than I break these FIVE walls, I will declare you the winner. Deal?” Summer sneered, as she tied up her silky long blonde hair into a high ponytail, arms bulging with rippling muscles as she did so.

The buzzer sounded and they were off. While Bill heaved the hammer with his entire bodyweight and forcefully slammed it against the wall to crack it, Summer just easily grabbed the 80-pound hammer in her hands, juggled it like a toy hammer before chuckling.

“Pathetic!” she yelled, before forming a hard grip over the handle, her arm muscles bursting with power, thick grotesque veins pumped up, before releasing a God-worthy strike over the wall, the hammer turning into Mjolnir under Summer’s unbeatable strength. The whole crowd silenced as the hammer rang out like the burst of thunder, all that unbelievable female muscle power channeled into the tool, and surely enough, the hammer slammed through and through, a beachball sized hole emerging from the wall. Summer steeled herself again, before striking a second time, and by the third, the entire wall crumpled out of its foundation. In three strong strikes, the 9 feet tall, three-layered wall was no more. She stepped over the debris, her ultra-beefy, muscle-laden legs shattering the bricks like eggshells, and she crushed the sledgehammer into pulp with just one hand. All this time, Bill was still struggling to get past his softball-sized hole in the wall after a dozen strikes.

The second and third walls, Summer decided to show off the pure destructive capabilities of her hard, dense, brutally built body. Like a crazed-up female Juggernaut, she slammed her whole body against the three-brick-thick wall, and the entire structure collapsed meekly against her tank of a body.

“OHHH FUCK YEAHHHH!” Summer screamed, going into a jaw-dropping, spine-chilling Most Muscular pose that could out-hulk the Incredible Hulk. She was just INSANELY MASSIVE.

As for the third wall, Summer just straight up landed a wild punch straight through all three layers, her powerfully Hulk-shaming arm emerging from the other side. Then, with a convincing twist of her elbows, she flexed out her volleyball-sized bicep, and with the bursting of her unrelenting muscular flex, the wall exploded into a thousand pieces, bricks and debris sent flying by her gigantic muscle-hardened bicep, a demonstration of her raw female muscular might. The abundant muscle belly of her bicep glinted in the sun as she showed off the invincibility of her muscles.

“Look how HUGE and HARD my muscles are!” Summer bragged.

The next wall, Summer whistled for her handmaidens. Four Chris Bumstead-sized girls emerged, dragging a wrecking ball behind them. When I meant Chris Bumstead-sized, they really were huge! These handmaidens alone could wipe the floor with Andrea Shaw and Iris Kyle if they ever shared a stage. If any woman stepped foot in the New Themyscira Institute, they were guaranteed to come out looking like a male-bodybuilder, including the handmaidens. But the star was Summer. The Predator held out her Hulk-sized arms and the handmaidens chained the wrecking ball to her wrist. Then, with her arm weaponised, she swung the wrecking ball around like a morning star, the ball despite its industrial size, weighed no more than a yo-yo to this colossus of a girl. She launched the wrecking ball, and as easily as a house of cards, the last two set of walls helplessly came tumbling down. With her feat accomplished, she unchained the ball from her wrist and lifted it over her head. It may look impossible for a regular male bodybuilder or Strongman, but Summer Harrison was The Predator, and she was a much more superior muscle monster than any puny male bodybuilder or Strongman. With the sheer size she displayed in her heavyweight Goddess muscular structure, she dwarfed the 5-tonne mega ball of densely forged steel, the ball looking no bigger in her arms than a beachball. She then did 8 perfect reps of overhead presses, before violently smashing it against her raised knee, the furiously rippling mounds of unstoppable bunched-up female leg and gluteal muscles exploding like a nuclear reactor, the wrecking ball disintegrating into a million pieces of worthless metal, its destruction no more glorious then a broken watermelon.

Seeing Bill was still struggling to force even a soccer-sized hole through his own wall, Summer laughed, as she marched over to him. “How cute,” she teased. “Why don’t you use that hammer, and hit my abs as hard as you could? Don’t be scared…I have a ten-pack, and it’s STRONG, and HARD!” she boasted, feeling her strong feminine hands over her gorgeously built abs, patting over it just to show its hardness. Fuck, even unflexed and relaxed, her ten slabs of iron-sculpted ab muscles look like Mr Olympia-sized biceps sticking out of her abdomen, lined by deep crevices and the thick muscle bellies on each individual muscle glinting in the sun, two tortuous pencil-thick veins snaking over them. I remembered a few years ago when Summer struck a historic abdominals pose during her first Miss Olympia win, successfully driving Andrea Shaw into retirement. Summer looked absolutely massive that day, definitely bigger than female mass monsters like Natalia Amazonka, and even scaring the male bodybuilders as well. But that day, her abdominals pose was fucking incredible. So much so that Men’s Health, Muscular Development magazines and Bodybuilding.com voted her pose that day as the best abdominals pose of all time, beating second placed Shawn Ray by more than 92% of the votes. Boa came in fourth by the way. And every time you google “abdominals pose bodybuilding”, Summer Harrison’s abs will be the top result.

Seeing her abs now, they had more than doubled in size since then. And fuck, it was just stuffed into her midsection, all the muscles including the obliques and serratus just crammed up together for limited space due to their sheer size and thickness. Summer’s waist was 35 inches in circumference, and while that may be wide for an average human, but considering her entire frame was pure muscle, and her shoulders were wider than an average woman’s height, she still sported a very sexy, very magnificent V-taper. More like X-taper if we consider the massive thickness of her thighs. Every inch of her tummy was packed with muscle without an ounce of fat, and that 35-inches was pure muscle, the bulge in her washboard abs and armour-plated obliques making up all 35-inches of brawn. Every individual slab of her ten-pack muscle alone sticking out much more prominently than Big Ramy’s Olympia winning bicep peaks.

Bill was hesitant at first, but seeing how menacing she looked as she loomed over him, her massive shadow just eclipsing his entire body, he obeyed. With a loud scream and a wild swing, he mercilessly smashed the sledgehammer against her abs of steel! Summer just laughed menacingly as the sledgehammer snapped in half like a toothpick and the hammer head got crushed by the impact into a dented clunk of worthless metal.

“MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Such a worthless piece of shit! And I wasn’t even flexing! See? Aww…my babies are all faaaaast asleep…wakey wakey babies…” she teased as she slapped her hand against her abdomen to demonstrate the invincible strength of her shredded ten-pack. “C’mon girls, let’s show them what REAL muscle looks like! Little boy, now THIS is flexing!” She folded her arms behind her head, her clean hairless armpits exposed showing off the knotted confluence of her muscular insertions; her lats spread out absolutely wide and thick like rugby balls stuffed below her armpits, one of her lats alone showing more brawny, beastly muscle than the entire thickness of my thighs and hamstrings; her pecs stretched out into two teardrop-shaped mounds of she-beef pushing up against her delicately fine chin; and last but not least, her magnum opus, as she warmed-up the crowd with a sexy, cum-inducing belly roll and hip shimmy before crunching HARD into an explosive, dynamite abdominal flex, all ten chunks of symmetrically stacked bicep-shaped abs rippling to life row by row.

“HURRRRRRRR! OOOOOOHHHHH! FUCK YEAHHHHH!” she screamed satisfyingly. “MMMMMM…BABY, BABY!”

“Holy mama!” Bill exclaimed.

“Oh no, I’m not your mommy! Right here, when I’m doing a posedown, I’m your fucking DADDY! So, you will call me…DADDY! In the gym, I’m a BEAST! I’m an ANIMAL! I’m THE PREDATOR!”

Unable to contain his list any longer, Bill hungrily reached for the gloriously ripped midsection of the colossal bodybuilder in front of him and worshipped her abs like a dripping pussy. Summer laughed at the sheer dominance and control she had over her new slave. She then lifted him up by the neck, as easily as lifting a rag doll, before smashing her entire hulk of a body over his, squeezing him against the wall. She then stuffed his erect member into her monster pussy, before thrusting him mercilessly in an Aquaman’s delight sex position (she was the Aquaman), his leg wrapped around her waist and her strong feminine hands supporting his buttocks. She was just thrusting and thrusting and thrusting him against the wall, until the three-layered brick wall couldn’t handle it anymore and tumbled into a helpless rubble with just the sheer mindless, hormone-driven force of her brutal MUSCLEFUCK. It was pure animalistic instinct, from her hungry grunts, feral growls and beastly strength. With the destruction of the wall, something that not even a Strongman’s sledgehammer could do, Summer roared with an orgasmic fury to celebrate her unforgiving dominance. Releasing the unconscious Strongman’s still erect cock, she picked a loose brick from the ground and stuffed it into her vagina, and with the ease that could only be well-trained, her muscle-packed pussy expelled the brick only seconds later, but this time…it was reduced into a pile of worthless debris, crushed under the power of this ultra Hulk’s muscular vaginal grip, the criminally horrendous sounds of crushing stone echoing loudly from within her orifice to fill the ears of every audience in the arena.

CRAAAACCCCK! CRICK-CRRRROOOOOCK! GGGRRRRRR-KRRRAKKKK!

“Who’s next?” she challenged, as the last of the brick debris spurted out of her pussy onto the concrete ground like a bullet hitting stone.

Up next: more feats of strength by our gorgeous muscular beauties!

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2024, 08:40:59 pm »
Chapter 18

The next challenge was the Deadlift. A classic. The “Viking King” Gunther Thormunsson stepped up, his favourite event, and world record holder at 1200 pounds. The giant man marched over to the weights in front of him, this time a full 1210 pounds. To face this Strongman was Jillian “World’s Strongest Mom” Murphy. As she stood, her mighty frame was a sight to behold, the grand mountain of nude muscular she-beef standing majestically like a superhero, her well-oiled skin glinting in the sun. As she approached her opponent, knowing that she was actually twice his size, her Herculean silhouette just eclipsing his entire body. Her thighs bigger than his waist, her shoulders bigger than his glutes and her arms bigger than his thighs. Knowing she was undoubtedly the superior specimen, she smirked, stomping her muscle-powered bare feet on the ground, cratering the cemented platform with a loud BOOM, lumps of well-defined and heavily-striated quads rippling from her flesh like fully-grown boa constrictors wrapping about her thighs. She dorsiflexed her ankles and stood on the balls of her feet, flexing out her incredible calf muscles, looking like pieces of carved rock bigger than Gunther’s entire head. She then completed her pose by raising her arms and folding them behind her head in an abdominals pose, her thick, rounded lats spreading out to the size of fire-hydrants, its exaggerated width contrasting well with her relatively thin waist giving her a sexy hourglass figure, lined with a strong, symmetrical arrangement of cobblestoned ten-packs, ten brick-sized chunks of solid muscular rock packed tightly into her tiny midsection. Her gorgeous face was a look of pure confidence as she proudly offered the sight of her beautiful naked body, one that would be immortalised in the godly halls of Mount Olympus.

Jillian’s sexy grunts could be heard throughout the arena as the audience took in the gulf of difference in the sizes of the female bodybuilder and the Strongman. “Uuuurrrrrhhhh, oh yeah! Grrrrr…mmmmm…ooooohhhhh…beautiful! Oh yeah, that feels good! Mr Viking King, what do you think of my body?”

We could all see the blood being drained from his face as he witnessed the unstoppable mountain of female muscle parading in front of him.

“Ohhh you poor thing, you look scared. You SHOULD be scared. I’m bigger than you, so much bigger! And I LOVE being big. Big is the new sexy for women. And I’m extra big because I’m a bodybuilder. And that’s what I do, I build bodies…my body! NOW LET’S FUCKING LIFT!”

Jillian and Gunther stepped in front of their respective barbells. 1210 pounds of pure iron. Gunther grabbed the bar, and with a deep breath, straightened up and cleared it over the floor. Halfway up, his whole body was already shaking, his face a big tomato red and all the veins in his neck dilated like pencil-thick wires. The other Strongmen cheered him on, and with one loud scream, he powered through the final few inches for a full rep, his nostrils dripping with blood from the insane exertion. The buzzer sounded, indicating a valid rep, and he dropped the barbell with a loud, thunderous clatter. A new deadlift world record!

As Gunther celebrated, Jillian’s laughs could only halt the jubilation in his face.

“That, is soooo fucking CUTE!”

As Jillian positioned her ripped naked body, her skin glistening with all that sexy posing oil, all that formidable muscle primed to be unleashed, she said, “Kids, mommy’s gonna show you what REAL MUSCLE can do!”

And as easily as lifting an empty barbell, Jillian casually cleared the first rep with perfect form, then dropped the barbell, and moved on to the second…third…fourth…fifth…until…

She finished up 20 perfect reps on the 1210-pound deadlift! And the best part was…she wasn’t even exhausted. The world record holder Strongman, who basically just dug deep to spend his entire energy reserves to complete just ONE rep, and she utterly humiliated him by repping out as if it was a warm-up set. Her beautiful glutes, now pumped from the exercise, was looking amazingly strong and juicy, the smooth bowling ball sized orbs of sexy she-meat just begging to be slapped, fondled and kissed. It was so smooth, the skin over it so silky, I was sure every single dick in the audience wanted to get stuffed into that deep butt crack and thrust itself into her butthole. Most so, Jillian’s husband, who was also in the VIP box with me and his boner was just massive! And then, Jillian flexed those glutes of hers, the globes of meat now contracting into a kidney-shaped mounds of muscle, her dense flesh rearranging themselves into rippling striations of an oversized pumpkin. As soon as she did that, I felt my dick twitch, as if it was scared shitless from the display of female muscular power, the contraction of gluteal muscles so brutal that it kinda induced some sort of imaginative crushing of my boner.

And, if that wasn’t enough, Jillian grabbed the barbell with one arm, and then lifted it over her head, the other free arm flexing out a powerful bowling-ball sized bicep in a show of absolute superiority. The barbell was so heavy, that the bar was bent almost into a U-shape by the weight of the loads on either side of it. Then, she manoeuvred the bar into a barbell bicep curl stance, and started repping up like crazy, a grotesque network of arm veins throbbing and mounds of muscle bursting from her flesh. After 12 reps, she smirked as she twisted the barbell into a horrifying U-shape, the ends of the opposite plate touching each other, before smashing that entire contraption into the other side of the ring, forming a hole in the concrete floor. She then flexed out a dynamic front double bicep, her arms looking terrifyingly strong, her biceps were bigger than my thighs and her forearms were bigger than my biceps. I pity the man that pisses her off and ends up in her arm lock.

The next event was the Hercules Hold. A Strongman classic. At this point, the men’s morale was already crushed to pieces. Every single event they had been utterly humiliated and outstripped by these female mass monsters. Nevertheless, the show must go on. The World’s Strongest Man second-placed winner, Welsh “Bulldozer” Victor Burner stepped up. But who was he kidding, for he was about to face one of, if not the most brutal female bodybuilder of all time…Sophia “The Abomination” Harrison. And she was called “The Abomination” for a reason: the way she destroyed every gym she went to, maxing out on every equipment until the machines broke; musclefucking the top male bodybuilders in the world, crushing their bones and then sending them to the hospital; the amount of food she eats in a meal that could easily feed an entire NFL lineup. One time she was doing lateral pulldowns on the machine with maximum weights, but the cables snapped with the sheer force of her pulls, so she got angry, lifted the entire machine and threw it across the room. She was the epitome of the rage, horror and ruthlessness that mirrored her namesake, The Abomination (Hulk’s arch nemesis).

Sophia descended onto the arena, her formidable nude stature of mountainous female muscle making her a beastly sight, despite the beauty in her facial features. She whistled and a group of 4 male bodybuilders hurried towards her like the dogs that they were, feasting and lusting over her muscular body. One planted kisses over her arms, another ran his tongue over her abs, a third sucked on her feet and toes, while the fourth squeezed her boobs and slurped all over her bullet hard nipples. Relishing in the worship like the Goddess that she was, she pumped out a glorious Most Muscular, layers upon layers of she-muscle just terraforming over her body. She was humungous, and she knew it. She loved it. Her facial expressions, with an air full of vicious confidence, her malicious smirk looking demonic, looking every bit like the monster supervillain she was meant to be. An unstoppable supervillain at that because at this rate, at the way her body was looking — utterly ripped and powerful — even Superman wouldn’t stand a chance against her. She would destroy him and humiliate him in a merciless musclefuck!

Seeing the Hercules Hold contraptions, two Greek pillars, each around 352 pounds (160kg), which were weighted to fall on opposite sides. The competitor had to hold each pillar on each hand using the chains wrapped around the pillars and try to prevent the pillars from falling over for as long as possible.

Victor went first, and being the world record holder, holding onto both pillars for a whopping 2 mins and 3 seconds, this was HIS event. He stepped on the platform, and with the sound of the buzzer, the pillars fell and he held on with both arms outstretched. His breath was controlled, but eventually he began showing signs of struggle as his arms and body trembled with the entire weight of the pillars and gravity against him. At 1 min 30 seconds, his face was bright red, but with some sort of “Bulldozer” power within, he willed himself on.

“COME ON!” He screamed.

Eventually, one of the bells sounded, indicating he had broken his own world record, surpassing 2 mins and 3 secs. The crowd counted on as he held on for a few moments longer, before releasing his grip and allowing both pillars to fall on opposite sides with a thud, foam cushions breaking their fall. He screamed in jubilation at his success, before puking out his breakfast and then passing out. Total time: 2 mins 11 seconds. A new world record.

As the contraption was readied for Sophia’s turn, she just laughed. “You can’t expect me, THE ABOMINATION, to actually play a game for puny little humans? Ha! 2 minutes and 11 seconds and he already passed out! This game is pathetic!”

And then, she stepped onto the platform and wrapped her arms around the first pillar with all her might in a bear-hug, lifting the 350 pound pillar off the ground, like it was nothing. And it was like nothing. Her lifting 350 pounds were like an adult male lifting a baby’s toy! Her warm-up set on barbell bicep curls was 750 pounds, which was double this! And with that bear-hug, her muscles rumbled as she crushed the pillar into a million pieces in her arms, the concrete compressed against the unrelenting might of her tectonic pecs and boulder-like arms. Then, with the biggest chunk of concrete, almost the size of a wrecking ball, she hurled it towards the second pillar as if it was no heavier than a dodgeball, and the second pillar was smashed into an explosion of debris just like the first.

With the Hercules Hold contraption gone, Sophia whistled and from the side of the arena, some of her New Themyscira handmaidens arrived pulling two Greek chariots with them, each chariot bound to two horses each (total 4 horses). They were a perfect breed of Shire stallions, some of the biggest and tallest horses in the world. But as they approached Sophia in the arena, she looked like she would crush them no problem, her enormous Hulk-shaming musclebound stature making these majestic gigantic horses look like mere donkeys.

So, this was a modified Hercules Hold. Instead of pillars, these horses would pull the chariots in opposite directions, and Sophia would try to hold them back using the chains tied to the back of the chariots. And to give the horses even more incentive to gallop as fast as they could, the handmaidens would be whipping them from the sides using horse whips.

As the buzzer sounded, Sophia roared as the horses powered through, but pretty soon, the horses were unable to further advance forward. They galloped, but they didn’t proceed a single inch forward. The horses whinnied and neighed desperately as they were urged on with the horse whips, their eyes turning into a flaring fury as they charged, but to no avail as clouds of dust gathered around their hooves, seemingly no closer in winning this insane tug of war against this mighty muscle she-beast. Sophia held firm, the smirk in her young gorgeous face looking malicious, confident and wide, the mass in her shoulders and arms bulging with muscle, power and vascularity. And she held firm without a shred of exhaustion as the clock passed the 5-minute mark, where her arms started to tremble with the tension, but not from fatigue. Instead, she was starting to curl her arms inwards, and to the crowd’s amazement, she was PULLING the chariots toward her.

“HHHHUUUUUUUURRRRR!” She roared as the horses were dragged back towards her, their whinnies and neighs filled with fear and desperation. Then, in one swift stroke, she brought both her arms forward in front of her, like doing cable flies, and the chariots and horses at opposite ends were dragged forward and clattered together in a heap of chaos. There were sounds of wood snapping, horse bones cracking, metals clattering, dust evaporating as some of the people in the crowd looked away at the brutal destruction in front of them. And emerging from the cloud of dust was an unstoppable and majestic Sophia “The Abomination” Harrison, as she showed off another Most Muscular pose, her insane guffaws echoing throughout the arena. She was looking like every bit the monstrous brute that she was known for, and as she lifted one of the wounded horses over her head with one arm, parading it like a trophy, people knew, when she challenged you, you were basically as much as dead in her mercy.

As the stagehands cleared the arena, the last event was prepared. The mega truck pull. Two mega logger trucks had been parked, and the competitors had to pull them up a 50-metre ramp. First to reach the top of the ramp, wins. Without a doubt, the last two competitors were my wife, reigning Miss Olympia, Boa “The Carnivore” Hancock against the reigning World’s Strongest Man Champion, Igor “Iron Giant” Salenko. Both competitors stepped onto the arena, Boa, doing a sexy abdominals pose with her nude body. She folded she massive arms behind her head, crunched down hard on her abs, her ten-pack contracting into a symmetrical arrangement of muscle, each stacked over one another fighting for limited space in her tiny but diamond-hard midsection, each ab bigger and much more peaked than one of my fully flexed biceps! Beautiful hardcore serratus, intercostals and obliques flanked her abs, tapering into an arousing Adonis belt that pointed straight towards her puffy, muscular pussy. Her lats flared out powerfully, like the wings of a stealth bomber aircraft, adding so much more width and thickness to her already mammoth of a frame, the width of her torso contrasting with the narrowness of her midsection further exaggerating the sexy hourglass figure of a classic female bodybuilder.

But Boa loved to show off. This empty mega-truck was obviously too light for her. There were around 5 fully grown oak trees all lined up at the side of the arena. She marched over to them, her heavy footsteps thundering over the entire arena. She hugged the first oak tree, and then, with a loud roar, unrooted it from the ground in a monstrous show of strength. The crowd gasped at the phenomenal sight. Carrying it over her shoulder, she tossed the first tree onto the back of the truck, then the second tree, then the third, until each truck was loaded with the five trees.

“So, World’s Strongest Man, my truck is waaaaaay heavier than yours, so do you think you can beat me?” Boa teased.

As they grabbed on to the chains attached to the front of the trucks, the buzzer sounded and they were off. However, Boa decided to give Igor a head start, amusingly observing his antics as he struggled to pull the truck up along the ramp. The truck was a mega truck so of course it will be heavy! Nevertheless, Igor was not the World’s Strongest Man for nothing. The truck was moving, slowly but surely, inch by inch, metre by metre, and by the 5th minute, he was at the halfway point.

That was when Boa decided to get going. She rolled her eyes and tossed her hair, before powering up. Hunks of muscle all over her body exploded with power as the truck creaked to life. That means, she was pulling a whopping 80000-pound truck, plus its load of 5 oak trees, each weighing approximately 1 ton! The crowd gasped at the insanity of the feat, her body looking like the Incredible Hulk on steroids as she dragged the truck up the ramp, in a speed much faster than what Igor could muster with his empty truck. Soon, she caught up with him, and that was when he knew the contest was lost. Stomp after stomp of her bare feet, each one capable of cratering the ground, she powered on, and a little over 5 minutes, she reached the top of the ramp, chaining the truck to a hook on the ground, with Igor being left almost 15 metres behind her.

With the total victory in her hands, Boa hulked out in a massive Most Muscular pose for the ages. Pumped from the feat, her muscles bulked with mass, strength and power, sausage-thick veins throbbing all over her body. She was absolutely MASSIVE! And I think she had gotten much, much bigger than she was when she won the Miss Olympia. Her thighs were like sequoia-trunks, layered with cable-like striations that could put the Golden Gate Bridge to shame; her beefed-up calves looking bigger than two rugby balls smushed together; her pumpkin-striated deltoids, each rounded with muscle bellies the size of boulders; her back…oh fuck…her incredible back…billowing up from her frame, mountains of Himalaya muscles looking like an absolute monstrosity mushrooming over her head, each side of latissimus dorsi muscle thicker and wider than a 24-carton beer pack, with enough width that could eclipse the breadth of a regular sedan.

In one final show of strength, Boa went to the back of her truck, and going down into a squat, her massively bulbous glutes in full display, almost sending me into a pre-cum frenzy, she grabbed onto the rear bumper of the truck.

“UUURRRRRRGHHHHHHH…..HHHHAAAAAARRRRRRR!”

With that, she deadlifted the entire back of the truck, never before had her ultimately ripped thighs and glutes exploded with so much raw strength. Even then, just like Jillian before her, she dropped the truck, and then deadlifted it up again, until she did 8 full reps, reps that would be impossible for any regular human being and even some superheroes.

After she lowered the truck for the last time, she basked in her glory, relishing in the frenzied cheers from the crowd. As a reward for them, she sensually ran her beautiful, strong feminine hands over her hunky body made of glorious female muscle, feeling and admiring the ripped, jacked, shredded hardness of her unbelievable she-meat, giving her monstrous thigh a big slap just to accentuate the thickness and power in it. Her sweat glistening over her silky, youthful skin made everything much sexier. She flexed out her incredible left bicep, the entire muscle belly as hard as diamonds and as full and round as a bowling ball, the peak rising amazingly over her ear, the definition just insane as we could all make out the striations, feathering and the cuts separating the individual muscle heads.

“Mmmm…my BIGGGG mmmmuscles…so…fucking…RIPPED…so…fucking…sexy…” she purred, “Muscles…look…sooooo much better on women! Don’t you think so, Igor?”

She used her other hand to caress the big orb in her arm known as her biceps, her face admiring the absolute beauty in her hard-earned she-beef, her lips planting a sexually-arousing kiss onto its peak, her teeth then mimicking a bite over that thick muscular meat.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I just unloaded my cum right then and there in the VIP box.

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2024, 08:42:03 pm »
Chapter 19: Showdown

As Boa was done flexing, she turned to the crowd, for she had one more show in store for the audience. She gestured for her handmaidens, and they came in with a massive truck with a cage at the back. 

The crowd gasped when they saw what were in the cage. Two vicious-looking male gorillas, two of the biggest they had ever seen, looking very angry in captivity, both roaring and hurtling inside the cage, forcing themselves to get out.

It turned out, those were genetically-modified gorillas, with much more violent, much more muscular and much stronger than the average male alpha. Easily, they looked over 600 pounds. As the cage doors opened, the two gorillas stormed out, going into a wild, feral frenzy. The first gorilla was named Goliath, the second was named Scar. Goliath went over to Igor’s mega truck on the ramp, and just overturned it with a loud roar. The other, Scar, went over to the front, started bashing and ripping off the bonnet, and then pulling apart the multi-tonne engine, tearing apart the doors and destroying the seats.

Just then, as Scar was deep in its violent animalistic rampage inside the truck’s driver seat, suddenly it whimpered, before being dragged away forcefully and ruthlessly with one swift, strong motion. It was Boa, her hands grabbing onto the gorilla’s ankles and hurtling it over to the other side of the arena. This caught Goliath’s attention, and it knuckle-walked its way towards her, squaring her off. It was obvious Goliath was the bigger of the two gorillas, and much bigger than any regular gorilla, but standing beside Boa, it could very much be outsized. Boa was a different human species altogether, with a hulking musculature for a body, and with the massive pump she got from her previous feat of strength, she was HUGE, and she looked like she was bigger. Much bigger.

Still, one must not underestimate the feral power of a wild animal. With a ferocious roar and a flurry of chest-thumps, fangs brandished, he charged towards Boa. But Boa was prepared. With the gorilla pouncing at her in mid-air, she timed her move to perfection, raising her musclebound right arm, bundling it around the gorilla’s torso, before smashing the animal’s entire body back-first against the ground. The sound of the impact was brutal, for the gorilla was half-way towards a knock-out with just one move from my wife. She was “The Carnivore” after all, and carnivores hunt. And these gorillas were her prey, prey at the mercy of her hands.

But Boa wasn’t done yet. She turned the gorilla around so that his chest was pressed against the ground. Then, grabbing onto the gorilla’s wrists, and pulling the gorilla’s upper body towards her, at the same time, driving one of her knees against Goliath’s lower back to act as a fulcrum, completing a move known as the “backbreaker”, many parts of the crowd turning away in horror as the gorilla’s spine snapped with a loud crack.

With victory all but assured, she grabbed onto the gorilla’s nape with one arm, lifting his limp body off the ground, showing the animal to the crowd like a personal trophy, before ruthlessly smashing the animal’s face towards the ground with a force so deadly, powered by the unrestrained strength in her rippling back, shoulders and arms, no doubt shattering the gorilla’s skull as easily as a watermelon. She did it again, and again, and again, the last move ending with her dragging Goliath’s face three yards across the dirt ground, turning his face into an unrecognisable pulp, before hurling his dead body like a javelin across the arena, the gorilla crashing against the ground with such impact, his body landing in a position so awkward, that all his bones must have been crushed into an unsalvageable heap. This wasn’t Mortal Kombat, so I wouldn’t call it FATALITY. Instead, I call it MUSCULARITY.

“OHHH FUCK YEAHHHH!” Boa yelled, going into Most Muscular, admiring how her muscles further becoming engorged with the workout she just had. “I’M HUGE.”

Despite the utter savage destruction that Boa unleashed on his friend, Scar was still unfazed. Now furious, he charged wildly at her, but with a move that could only be well-trained, she spun and landed a powerful, bone crushing roundhouse kick onto the oncoming gorilla’s chest, all the confluence of muscles and sinew in her thighs exploding as she destroyed the gorilla’s sternum and ribcage. Fuelled by a merciless bloodlust, Boa didn’t stop there. Straight after her first strike, she continued to unleash a barrage of punches and kicks as quickly, convincingly and skilfully like machine gun fire. Despite the technical and smooth perfection of her moves, this attack looked much more dangerous and terrifying than the savagery she hurled at Goliath, mainly because every strike was so lightning fast and precise, every hit resulting in a disgusting sound that meant some gorilla bone shattering, every blow strongly powered by her female muscles working dangerously like hydraulic pistons of an industrial machine. She was unstoppable.

“You think you’re special, because of your many enhanced features…you’re bigger, you’re better, you’re stronger than any regular gorilla,” Boa said, “But to me, you’re nothing. Your other gorilla friend is dead, and right now, you’re fighting ME.”

Two more strikes. Scar choked blood.

“And I’m The Carnivore. I’m BIGGER.”

Two more strikes.

“I’m BETTER.”

Three more strikes.

“And I’m STRONGER.” 

In 15 seconds, she managed to land 28 precise strikes on her prey, the penultimate being a Muay Thai knee kick straight to the gorilla’s tummy which undoubtedly smashed all his organs into a pulp, and the last being a deadly uppercut that not only shattered Scar’s mandible but also caused his neck to snap backwards with such force, his cervical spine fractured.

Victorious once more, Boa lifted the defeated gorilla’s massive body over her head, roaring like a victorious she-Tarzan, before forcing the gorilla’s back straight down towards her charging knee, striking the gorilla’s spine, and thus ending him right then and there. MUSCULARITY.

“GODDAMMIT I LOVE MYSELF!” Boa declared, widening her stance, balls of her left foot pressed against the ground, going into a powerful front double biceps pose that looked ultimately majestic in the evening sun. “I’M UNSTOPPABLE!”

“And do YOU think you’re special?”

Everyone turned to the direction of the voice. It was Sophia Harrison. The Abomination.

“I think I do. Yeah,” Boa answered. “I’m huge. And so fucking ripped!”

“Well, let’s see how huge and ripped and special you are after I fucking kick your ass!”

Boa laughed. “Oh bring it! I would love to settle this score.”

Sophia, in her own majestic nudity, catwalked her way towards Boa, squaring her off. Both women were grotesquely and monstrously muscular, and it was hard to separate them. Boa won the Miss Olympia, but right now, it was hard to say. Both were mind-blowingly pumped from their respective feats of strength, and both were humungous.

“One-on-one, hand-to-hand combat. Whoever taps out first, loses. That is, you know, if you don’t die first,” Sophia said.

“Fine by me!”

And thus began the Fight of The New Century. Both women, arguably inseparable in terms of muscularity, size, strength, conditioning and beauty, now found themselves in a match to determine the greatest, most muscular and most powerful human being of all time. Both women, unparalleled in their muscular development, looking like two genetically enhanced Hulks on steroids. Their hulking statures, so big, so unstoppable.They were locked in an unrelenting fight of “Mercy”, each terrifyingly ripped girl pushing hard against her opponent, but it was true no one had the upper hand. Until…

Boa saw an opening, and putting one muscular leg between Sophia’s feet, she hooked one of Sophia’s ankles, and the 19-year-old beast tumbled onto the ground. Boa took advantage of this and hurled her straight towards the logger truck, the one where Boa loaded with the oak trees. The force was brutal, but with Sophia’s enormously heavyweight mass, the impact of her body against truck sent the truck hurtling towards its side. When she emerged, one of her nostrils was already bleeding but she wiped it off. Noticing the giant oak trees beside her, she grabbed onto one and swung it towards Boa.

Boa saw this coming, and right before the impact, she managed to puff up her chest and flex out a dynamic front lat spread, and the tree smashed harmlessly against her incredible rock-solid torso. Her pecs were the definition of ultimate thickness, meaty hard mounds of beef well-defined and well-contoured on all sides, the pec cleavage looking at least 5-inches deep, striations lined-up perfectly to perfectly distinguish the upper, middle and lower pecs, each side looking wider and thicker than a 10kg-sack of rice, decorated with pretty pink casino-chip-sized areolas and bullet-like nipples just begging to be sucked.

As the top half of the tree splintered into a harmless debris of branches, leaves and wood, Sophia was left with the lower half of the trunk, and using that, she hurled the log straight at Boa. Again, Boa was fast. She grabbed one end of the log with both hands, fingers dug into the wooden surface, and ripped the trunk apart in opposite directions, splitting the log down longitudinally with just the strength of her bare hands. Strong, feminine bare hands.

Frustrated at how things were going for her, a flash of an idea came to Sophia. Using her bare feet, she clawed the ground with her sexy toes, and kicked up a cloud of dirt right into Boa’s face. Choked by the debris and eyes blinded by the soil, Boa was caught completely by surprise.

“What the fuck! Cheap tricks!” Boa accused.

“Whatever it takes to stop you. I’m fighting smart,” Sophia argued, and she began a flurry of blows and attacks.

Like Boa, her strikes were hard, fast, precise, and relentless. It was a long time since I saw Boa take a hit, and an even longer time since she felt pain from the blows of an opponent. But Sophia wasn’t just any opponent. She was a mass monster, a muscular monstrosity that could very much annihilate the Hulk in a wrestling match and crush every bone in Superman’s body. And her blows were fuelled by the strength of her incredibly built muscles in her rippling musculature. Boa had no answer against the merciless bombardment of muscle-powered attacks, and the final blow was a roundhouse kick straight to her temple, with the force generated from Sophia’s grotesquely musclebound thigh that was thicker than a tyre and probably stronger than all the muscles in my entire body combined. Boa crumpled onto the ground, and seeing that she was almost defeated, Sophia lifted up her body by grabbing on to her hair, dragging my wife’s body toward the VIP box where I was seated.

“Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??? Is this THE MOST muscular human being in the world? YOUR Miss Olympia???” Sophia taunted.

Then, placing Boa’s face between her thighs, Sophia started releasing her pee straight into my wife’s face, before tossing her body aside to lay on the remaining puddle of urine. The groans and moans of disgust from the crowd was very much apparent.

But for me, I couldn’t take it anymore. Sophia wasn’t playing to win. She was playing to humiliate and degrade my beloved wife. And it was disgusting! Fuelled by my anger, I hurried across the VIP box and jumped over the barricade, my naked body charging towards my wife’s bully. Sophia had faced the reigning Miss Olympia, now let’s see how she would fare against the reigning Mr Olympia. She wouldn’t know what hit her.

I swung a wild punch straight into her abs. Bad choice. I didn’t know why I did that, but I guess at that time, as I approached her, I only started to realise how much taller and bigger she was compared to me. I guess I just struck the target right in front of me — her midsection — but damn. I felt like I punched rock! There was a disgusting crack, and I felt the excruciating pain flowing throughout my hand. When I brought it up to my face, my fingers were all deformed, their skin a throbbing red, and I lost all movement in them. And the funniest thing was, Sophia just stood there, as if she was allowing me to make the first hit, her hands placed confidently on her hips.

“Whoa…didn’t see you there. What was that? A fleabite? You caught me by surprise, look, I didn’t even have time to flex my abs. Now THIS is flexing,” Sophia taunted.

She folded both arms behind her head for a classic abdominals pose, doing a sexy stomach vacuum first before crunching down hard on her abs. Her marble chiselled ten-pack was a sight to behold, the individual slabs of muscle billowing out from her tiny hourglass midsection, each ab stacked symmetrically on top of each other, looking absolutely hard and solid like a welded bronze sculpture, each ab muscle sporting muscle bellies as full and round and peaked as a well-trained bicep, the individual peaks of her ten chunks of ab muscles glinting sexily in the sunlight like a well-polished silverware. This was made all the sexier with the expensive looking diamond piercing she had over her cute little bellybutton.

“Usually I don’t wear belly piercings in a showcase, cuz I don’t wanna obstruct the view of my BEAUTIFUL abs, every inch of them deserves to be shown. But this one looks so gorgeous I just had to make an exception. My abs look really STRONG and manly, you should see how the male bodybuilders get so jealous of me, so this piercing kinda makes them look more feminine and sexier, don’t you think? They look so STRONG, so womanly and so sexy right now. Because like boobs and pussies, abs look soooo much sexier on a girl. And by the way, let me show you what a real punch feels like.”

BOOM!

Sophia’s fist landed straight into my face. The pain was excruciating. It was like slamming face first into a speeding garbage truck! As the wind got knocked out of me, I could hear her laughs echoing across the arena.

“Pathetic!”

I felt strong hands grab onto me as my body was lifted up into the air. It was all a blur but from there, I deduced that Sophia had me in an Argentine backbreaker hold: my body held face-up across both her massive shoulders and my back locked behind her neck, one of her arms hooked around my head and the other around one of my thighs. I could feel the beginning of her pull, hyperextending my back to force the fracturing of my spine. What a sight that must be, a reigning Mr Olympia, arguably the biggest male bodybuilder in history, destroyer of Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Markus Ruhl and Big Ramy, now held at the mercy of Sophia “The Abomination” Harrison. I wonder how small I was compared to her. She must had dwarfed me, and I was like a kindergartener picking a fight against a high school star quarterback. She basically just fucked me up like a rag doll.

As I prepared for my doom, out of the corner of my ears, I noticed the most beautiful voice that I had ever heard. Something about it brought a familiar sense of warmth and safety within me.

“Let him go. That’s my husband. And I love him,” Boa ordered, swiping away Sophia’s pee with her hands. “This is between you and me.”

“Ha! But HE attacked me. Or at least, he TRIED to. He wasn’t very good at it,” Sophia chuckled.

“And you fucked him up. You had your fun, now put him down.”

“As you wish,” Sophia said, before hurling me a hundred feet across the arena. I felt a sharp pain somewhere, as if something inside me broke.

“Mike!” Boa screamed.

I lifted my hand as if to say “I’m okay” although, come to think of it, I didn’t think I was very okay at that time. Sophia was seriously STRONG and that throw could kill any average man. I was lucky I had my muscles to protect me.

“YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT!” Boa yelled.

And she charged at Sophia, but this time, Boa had a weapon. Her anger. I knew she loved me, but I didn’t know she loved me THAT much. Her attacks were ruthless and pretty soon, she was overwhelming her opponent. Sophia could do nothing but to desperately deflect or absorb the blows with her beefy muscles. Unlike me, Boa was SO MUCH STRONGER than I was, and thus, pretty soon, Sophia was starting to feel the punches too. At last, Boa found an opening, and with a swift uppercut, she managed to knock Sophia into a daze. As Sophia stumbled back, Boa wrapped her arms around her throat, cornering her into a match winning arm lock. Sophia, with all her might and muscles, tried to pry my wife’s arms away but Boa held on. With the oxygen getting increasingly limited, Sophia choked.

“Yield! Yield now or I’ll kill you!” Boa ordered.

Finally, Sophia tapped the ground desperately and Boa released her grip, the crowd cheering as she emerged victorious. Summer and Savannah Harrison were already ready to claim their half-conscious younger sister, Summer slinging Sophia’s massive but limp body over her shoulders like a sandbag. Eventually, Sophia would take almost an entire year to recover from the deadly blows inflicted by my super strong wife, and when she did come back, she was never the same bodybuilder anymore, hardly placing within the Top 3 of any competition. Sophia Harrison was done.

The emcee screamed into the microphone, declaring Boa the winner and the “Ultimate Musclequeen of Our Generation”, much to the approval of the cheering crowd but it was no time for Boa to celebrate. She hurried towards me, who was still recovering from the death throw that Sophia unleashed on me.

“Mike, are you okay?”

Boa cradled me into her arms, brushing my hair back, holding me close to her tectonic chest. For once, I felt so protected, all that warm, sweaty muscle on my wife’s body giving me the assurance that no high-tech security system could. She was bigger than me, so much bigger and I felt like a kid in her womanly arms. It was a great feeling.

Knowing this, I closed my eyes and everything was dark and silent.

I awoken to the sound of chattering girls in the background. When I opened my eyes, my fractured hand was being wrapped by one of the most beautiful ladies I had ever met. She was probably in her late 30s but she could put most 20-something beauty pageant queens in their place. As I further gained my bearings, I took in the rest of her figure. Her body was just as ripped as Boa and Sophia, sporting so much muscle stuffed inside her white coat, she could humble and dwarf the biggest of male bodybuilders in history.

“Hi Mike. I’m Dr Carla Rottweiler from the New Themyscira Institute. You’re in your hotel room. You’ve fractured a lot of bones in your right hand after punching Sophia in the abs, and you also dislocated your right shoulder when she threw you across the arena. You also suffered a concussion. But no worries, your scans suggest you don’t require surgery. I have injected your hand and shoulder with a special healing formula that I have patented and got approved recently from the FDA,” the beautiful lady said, before getting up from the bed. She was so heavy with all that muscle, that the bed shook from the rebound of her bodyweight being released. And now fully standing, I could confirm she was much bigger than any male bodybuilder I had ever seen in my entire life.

“Mike! You’re awake!” Boa said. Tears of joy flowed down my eyes as I recognised her face. Forget Dr Rottweiler, Boa was the most beautiful angel of all.

“Yay! There he is…” Jillian said, cuddling up onto the bed. I could feel the bed sag down with her tremendous weight.

“Our big hero!” Mikaela cheered, cuddling up on the other side of the bed.

All three women were confidently nude. I had never had so much beautiful and abundant she-muscle this close to me before. Their pheromone-filled body odours were intoxicating, and I just couldn’t keep my eyes off all the mass-defying, Hulk-shaming muscles all around me, with all their juicy, pulsating veins and incredibly sexy boobs and beefy, jacked-up vaginas, testament of hours upon hours of relentless sex, violent female masturbation and heavyweight Kegel exercises in the gym.

“You’re so brave, trying to save me from that evil bitch, Sophia! Even though she was two times bigger and stronger than you. So brave, that’s why I married you. Now she had her tail tucked between her legs. I love you so much,” Boa said, crawling up the bed towards me like a hungry cougar. She wrapped her arms around my waist, pressing her body against me, kissing the individual muscles of my eight-pack. I felt her heavyweight Olympia winning muscles, and it was starting to get me excited. God, she had SO MUCH MUSCLE.

“I love you so much too, Boa,” I said.

“How are you feeling right now?” Boa asked, caressing my thick manly pecs and then giving both of them a kiss as well.

“Honestly, I still feel like shit.”

“Aww…our big hero is feeling like shit,” Boa purred.

“Hmm…how can we make him feel better?” Mikaela teased.

“Why don’t we give him a little reward…my husband gave me full permission while takes care of the kids tonight…” Jillian said.

“Oooh wow! A reward…what reward?” Boa asked teasingly.

“I don’t know…I was thinking…maybe a BIG…SEXY…MUSCLEFUCK!” Jillian suggested excitedly.

“Oh yay! I love a big sexy musclefuck!” Mikaela cheered.

“What do you say, love? Would you like a BIG…SEXY…MUSCLEFUCK?” Boa teased. “Look! Your BIG friend seems to agree.” Boa grabbed onto my gigantic 12-inch engorged cock, and started warming it up with a handjob, her huge forearms and biceps rippling with dancing striations. Her arms were DEFINITELY built for this.

“I would love a musclefuck…I have muscles too!” I said, flexing out my strong, impressive left bicep, all 27 inches of it.   

“Oh wow! Our big hero has muscles! So cute!” Mikaela purred. “But is it as big as ours? Girls?”

And then simultaneously, Mikaela, Jillian and Boa curled their arms to show off their gigantic biceps, each one bigger, stronger, more vascular, more ripped, more defined and more impressive than mine, each one easily exceeding 30 inches, each one just begging to be kissed. Comparing their biceps, Jillian’s was the most vascular, with three juicy, sausage-thick veins traversing the muscle belly; Mikaela was the most defined, her deep cuts separating the individual muscle heads much more prominently, including the muscle fibres and striations decorating her meaty flesh; but my favourite has to be Boa’s, she had the complete package, and hers was by far the biggest of them all. The muscle belly of her bicep, so full, so round, so peaked, like a perfectly manufactured bowling ball stuffed into her arm, forming deep separations with the surrounding triceps, deltoids and brachialis muscles, one sausage-thick vein throbbing across her silky, cream white skin. They flexed and unflexed, each flex adding more size to their muscles. They love being big, engorging their muscles full of blood, pumping their muscles harder and harder, ensuring maximum size. And size matters a lot to them. They were true heavyweight bodybuilders.

“Grrrrr! Bigger!”

“Huuuurrrr! So stronggggg!”

“Urrrrggghhhh! So ripped!” They grunted.

“Mmm…I guess our muscles are bigger! Much bigger!” Jillian laughed.

“Well, love, why don’t you rest, and leave the muscle-building to us girls, hmm?” Boa teased. “Muscles look soooo much better on girls!”

“What do you say, Dr Carla? Shall we give our big hero a big sexy musclefuck?”

“Definitely.” Dr Rottweiler, who was observing from the other side of the room, stalked closer, grunted loudly as she hulked out of her restrictive white coat with a full-blown Most Muscular. It was a sexy sight to behold, the fabric of the white coat standing no chance against the relentless fury of her gigantically built muscles. She was every bit as huge as the other three girls beside me.

“That feels good! Stupid white coat! Muscles are meant to be shown off!” she moaned. “Now where were we? Yes, a big sexy musclefuck!”

“Here we GO!” I yelled. All the girls laughed.

And let’s just say, with all that horny animalistic thrusting, the bed broke in less than 2 minutes. But who cares. We musclefucked all the way til morning. God, I must be the luckiest man in the world!

[THE END]

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2024, 07:40:04 pm »
Thank you for a wonderful story

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2024, 12:45:23 am »
Would love to be brought into the Institute both to heal and become their breeding stick for the next generation of muscle girls. Hopefully the good Dr can find a way to improve him from his 365lbs to 650lbs. Close but not at same level as Boa and the Big 4. He would need an enhanced body to survive the matings.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2024, 04:41:27 am »
Great story and so bad it already ended. So I hope fore a new story with same characters and some new challenges.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  My Big Boa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View