Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579607 Posts in 73912 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 08:27:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61437 times)

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 02:02:28 pm »
  Maree's body was responding especially quickly to the weight lifting regimen. Vera greatly increased her protein intake, so her muscles seemed
to grow larger each day. Maree's max lifts were as follows: bench=225 for 2 reps; squat 295 for 3 reps; hammer curls=35 for 6 reps; and
military press= 155 for 4 reps. Maree's weight was up to a very solid 180. It appeared at least 25 of those pounds were in her super caboose.
The amazing thing about her butt was just its size and shape. which of course were spectacular, but the way it appeared to blatantly thrust
outwards from her low back and hamstrings. Vera measured Maree and had the following results in inches: chest=38; arms=16; thighs=25;
and hips=40. After finishing measuring her, Vera said, " I am happily married but am allowed to play around with girls." I would love to caress
your big muscles." Maree  looked her over and saw a massively muscle packed 50 year old woman, who weighed 175 lbs. and said, " I would
like that but lets involve Anya." Vera retorted, " I absolutely adore Anya, but on this occasion, I want to test drive your muscles, myself." Maree
responded, "OK."..............................................................

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 02:02:28 pm »

razorsedge

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2007, 04:39:50 pm »
  It was near closing time and the gym owner asked Maree to lock up since she was employed as a personal trainer. Within 5 minutes. the gym
was empty except for Vera and Maree. They went hand in hand to a lounge area just outside the ladies lockeroom. Maree said, " I want you to
see me in my new posing suit." She quickly went into the locker room and changed. Upon returning, Maree was wearing a turquoise string
bikini with thong action in the back. Vera was still wearing her stretched out "Girl Power" shirt with bike shorts.
  Vera request, " how about a personalized presentation of your power?" Mare retorted, " I thought you would never ask." They both giggled.
Maree started off with a front lat spread with thighs flexed and spread wide. Her thighs appeared to be roiling with might. Her lats enlarged
to the point where her muscle packed torso formed an extreme "v" shape. Vera gasped at Maree's blatant display of power. Maree next gave
a right sided side chest pose with her quad and hamstring showing maximum flexion. Vera's tongue almost hit the floor. She next turned her
back to Vera and proceeded to do a rear double biceps pose where she purposefully positioned her hips so that her booty jutted out to
maximun effect.
  Vera could take no more and said, " if I don't get my hands on your muscles right now, I will lose my mind." With that she began caressing Maree's
traps and kissing her neck. After a few seconds, Maree was surprised at how easily Vera spun her around. Vera gave each perfectly rounded butt
cheek a full squeeze and gently lifted Maree off the ground. Maree loved the fact that her big muscles had inspired such total lust in this beautiful
behemoth. The ladies' breathing was heavy and labored. Vera groaned in ecstasy as she squeezed and re-squeezed Maree's fully packed booty.
Maree felt pleasure wash up her legs, through her butt and into her genital as she deeply French kissed Vera.
  Maree volunteered, " I'll do you first." She tore off Vera's bike shorts. Vera was already soaking wet so this wouldn't last long. Vera flexed her
sinewy Sequoia like thighs and Maree proceed to caress and kiss them. Maree was very impressed by the size of Vera's 28 inch quads. After a
short time licking her upper thighs, Maree started working on Vera's clit. Within seconds, she exploded into orgasm, shrieking as she came.
  A few seconds later they hear a male voice say " who is in there?" It was Pete in his patrolman's uniform. He was checking the gym when he
found the front door unlocked and the lights on. " Initially, I couldn't figure out the cause of the noise. he was looking lustily at both the naked
fbb's. Vera said, " I gotta go, Pete can take care of you." Maree always had liked Pete and knew he had the hots for her, so she didn't object.
Pete asked Vera to lock the door on her way out and then started to caress Maree's 16 inch biceps...........................................

razorsedge

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2007, 01:47:37 pm »
  The beautiflly muscled ebony power goddess gently pushed Pete to a sitting position on the couch. Maree then began to slowly lower herself
on to Pete's lap, all the while, keeping her 18 inch biceps in total flexion. Pete hungrily caressed and re-caressed Maree's musclebound arms.
As her perfectly rounded butt neared Pete's lap. she noticed that she was being greeted by a raging hardon. Pete's five inches of manhood
had become totally musclebound in it's own right due to Maree's projection of power. Maree's nipples were about 1/3" now that they had
hardened and were in need of some male attention. Maree, not so gently took the back of Pete's head, and slammed into her armor plated
pecs untill Pete began to suck on them. After Pete finished with one, she vigoruosly guided him to the other. This pleasurable process was
repeated on several occasions with Maree becoming more arroused as each minute went by.
  Finally, Maree told Pete, " I need you to lick my pussy, right now." Pete began to protest. " but I want to fuck you." Maree retorted, " you
have not earned that privelege but I will take care of you." She forcibly pulled Pete down to her pussy and said half jokingly, " besides, I get
 to call the shots because I am the one with the big muscles." Pete tried to respond but his voice was muffled by her body. Within five minutes
of licking Maree shrieked in an explosvie orgasm. " Pete, she said, I am going to give you a fbb blow job." She layed on her left side and ex-
tended her right leg with her huge quad in full flexion. Pete gladly whipped out his five inch cock, which was so hard you could cut diamonds
with it, and began to to pump it into her massively musclebound quad. Within five strokes, he came all over her quad. Maree stated, " Pete,
If our relationship grows, I will let you fuck me."..........................................

razorsedge

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 01:41:59 pm »
  Anya and Bob were out at the local tavern enjoying some drinks. They were sitting at a table and talking about Anya's training. They also were
discussing Bob's recent work successes as well as his physical improvement due to hiring Anya as his personal trainer. Anya was wearing a black
mini skirt with 6inch black pumps along with a sleeveless hot pink button down top. Her out fit just screamed out "female power." Unbeknownst,
to them another couple sitting close by was closely observing them. The guy was in his early 30s, 6'2 and at least 100lbs over weight. The girl
was about the same age 5'3 and at least 75 lbs over weight. Both were quite drunk.
  As they were getting up to leave, the guy says to Anya, "You look like a man." Bob quickly replies, "Fuck you fat boy!" "Women shouldn't have
muscles that big," said that fat man. Anya calmy said, " I am very secure in my femininity." "I wonder if the fat man feels femine with those big
man boobs he is carrying around," Anya quipped. " Fuck you dyke," the fat woman said. " Thanks for sharing you bag of cellulite," said Bob.
"Thats it," the fat man said and threw a wild haymaker at Bob, which was wildly off target. "Nice punch asshole," some guy in the crowd yelled.
Bob proceeded to deck him with one punch. As the crowd urged him to really give him a beating, Anya grabbed Bob by the waist and whispered,
" Lets go!" As they were walking out of the bar, Anya told Bob, " you are going to be rewarded for defending my honor." She thought, " it was
very nice that Bob defended her even though she obviously had the super human strength to do so herself...................................

razorsedge

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 02:02:02 pm »
  They went back to Anya's place. After pouring Bob a drink, Anya excused herself to change into something more comfortable. She put on her
electric blue thong bikini. Before coming out of her bedroom, she said to Bob, who was seated on the couch," how about a personalized pre-
sentation of my power?" Bob eagerly replied, " I would love to see that."
  Anya boldly strutted out to stand about 3 feet away from where Bob was sitting. She had already activated her sound system which began to
play Prince's "Raspberry Beret" song. Initially, Anya did a front double bicep pose. Her bountiful biceps expanded to the limit of her musclebound
grandeur. Those 21 inch beauties caused Bob's pants to expand with appreciation of her beauty. Anya was every muscle loving man's dream.
She had the face of a fashion model and she resembled Sharon Bruneau. At 5'3 and 220 lbs she was almost wider than she was tall. She
gracefully carried her 220 lbs of female concrete when she moved. While doing a from lat pose, her massive traps thrusted upwards with an
obscene amount of size. Her beer keg sized thigh showed off their sinewy power in stark relief. Anya effortlessly transitioned from one pose
to the next. Her side chest pose was astounding do to the combination of bicep size and pectoral power. Her muscle packed pecs appeared
to inflate to the size of footballs when she did this pose. Also, her side thigh pose showed Grand Canyon like cuts between her quad and
hamstrings. Anya continued to throw pose after pose at Bob.
  Even with the music playing Anya could tell that Bob's breathing was labored. She could also see that his cock was as hard as a rock. Bob
pleaded, " Please Anya, give me a fbb blowjob because I never have been so arroused in my life." Anya had already decided to take care of
Bob, since she was starting to get arroused herself. Besides, she really liked him. Anya slyly retorted, " no BJ's for you." Bob's face drooped in
depression, "Instead," she said, " I am going to give you the World's ultimate muscle fuck!" Bob was grinning ear to ear.

razorsedge

« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2007, 01:36:21 pm »
  Anya straddled Bob's lap and joyfully began to grind her big round butt against his rock hard cock. Simultaneously, she  did a double biceps
flex as she faced Bob. He was moaning and groaning in complete ecstasy as her caressed and re-caressed her mamoth muscles. Ocassionally,
Anya would drop one hand down Bob's pants and grip his cock at it's base level. She would give it a firm but not to hard squeeze to make sure
he didn't come too quickly.Anya also would stridently pull Bob's face into her armor plated pecs so he could suck on and kiss her nipples.All the
while, she continued to bounce up and down on his clothed cock.
  Anya suddenly got up and forcibly removed Bob's pants, much to his delight. She then began to vigorously hop up and down on his cock, taking
pleasure in seeing Bob's face grinning with desire. She still occassionally would squeeze it at it's base to prolong the pleasure for both of them.
Bob enjoyed the fact that Anya's pussy was tight without being too constricting. She was so good he almost forgot he had a condom on. As they
were both breathing heavily, Bob said,"Anya you are the Goddess of Ultimate Power." " Your mamoth muscles only enhance your ultra-
femininity." Anya replied, " If I am the World's Ultimate Power Goddess, than worship me in all my musclebound glory." Bob redoubled his efforts
to pump his five inch cock even more vigorously into her pussy. Both of them were breathing quite heavily. Anya's torso was bathed in Bob's
saliva and both were perspiring heavily as well.
  A few seconds later, Anya experienced a powerful orgasm and shrieked with desire. Less than sixty seconds later, Bob spurt his manhood
inside of Anya 's beautiful pussy. She then collapsed in his arms.....................................

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2007, 03:45:59 pm »
  Bob and Anya laid on the couch caressing and kissing each other. Bob looked at Anya with puppy dog eyes. Anya said, " Bob, I would like you
and I to have a semi exclusive relationship." Bob looked puzzled and said, " what do you mean by semi-exclusve?" " I mean, Anya continued, you
will be the only man I will be intimate with but I will still be allowed to have sex with girls."  You, on the otherhand, will not only forsake all other
women for me but will not have sex with men even if you are so inclined." Bob retorted, " I am not a bisexual but this is a double standard since
you still wish to have sex with girls."
  Anya stated, " you are absolutely right, but that is nonnegotiable." " Look, people ask me all the time about the benefits of bodybuilding. I give
them the standard answers of a healthy lifestyle, confidence and possessing super human strength. All of this is true, but the greatest advantage
is never mentioned by me or other fbb's. The greatest benefit is SEX!. Remember when we were at the bar before those two morons accosted
us, I went to the ladies room."
  Bob replied, "yes." " On my way to the ladies room a cute 30 year old guy said he wanted to workout with me and slipped me his business card.
From the expression on his face and the banana in his pants, it was clear to me that he wasn't interested in lifting weights. While I was fixing my
hair in the ladies room a beautiful slightly plumb, but sober, 40 year old asked me if I found women like her attractive."
  Anya continued, " I am trying not to brag but I believe at this point I am limiting myself enough by just seeing one man exclusively. Beside, you are
aware that my photos and videos are selling like hotcakes and my pics are continously being downloaded on the internet. I believe that I can
have sex with just about anybody I want so I still want to do so with girls. I don't mean to be mean but how often are you hit on?"
  Bob conceded, " I guesss I will play by your rules." "Wonderful," exclaimed Anya, " one more thing. I see that you are getting more muscular. I
don't want you to get any bigger than you are now because my muscles deserve all the attention." Ok, said Bob................................

razorsedge

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 01:53:08 pm »
  It was only two weeks until the shirt commercial and the women were working out at a extremely high intensity level. Anya weighed a rock solid
215. She had been concentrating on developing muscle hardness and was succeeding in her endeavors.  Her 44 inch chest was inflated with
musclebound power. Her pecs resembled two flesh carpeted armor plates. Anya was now able to bench 325 for 2 reps. She seemed to be getting
more muscle packed each day. Anya's sequoia like thighs thundered with womanly power. Her beautiful bubble butt was almost as round as
Maree's and definetly fit the description of being fully packed. The woman radiated female power wherever she went.
  Vera said, " Anya, I see you dropped five pound. Was that your intention?" Anya responded, "yes, I wanted to come in with a harder look, since
I believe that I already have enough size." After surveying Anya's super amplified physique, Vera retorted, " you look so hard, I believe that
bullets would bounce off you." They both giggled............................................

razorsedge

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2007, 02:00:08 pm »
  With two weeks to go, Maree wasn't letting any time waste in preparation for the commercial video shoot. She was throwing around heavy
weights like they were made of balsa wood. Maree appeared to grow more musclebound by the second. Maree's maximum lifts were as follows:
bench 235 X3; squat 305X3; seated hammer curls 40 X6; Military press 165 X 5. Moreover, she began to concentrate more on butt develop-
ment despite sporting a natural abundance in that area. Maree would do lying down hamstring curls using 170 lbs for 6 reps. Every male eye
in the gym was glued to her because her weight now reached 195 lbs. To say she was massively musclebound was to vastly understate her
true condition. She flaunted her power through a combination of too small and clingy "Girl Power" shirts and too small bike shorts.
  Likewise Vera was blasting her body with power. She was similialy attired. At 185 lbs., Vera's max's were as follows: Bench 225 X2; squat 295 X
3; seated hammer curls 35 X6; military press 155 X5; and hamstring curls 155 X 6. Vera's arms measured 17.5 inches, while Maree's were a solid
19 inches.
  During the workout, the ladies discussed their favorite topic sex. Maree said, " Pete says he works out better with me but I am not sure." " Why,"
queried Vera. " Because I can't see how he can concentrate on getting a good work out with me because he has a boner the entire time we
workout." They both laughed. Vera said, " my Bill loves the fact that I am involved in this shoot since I have added about 25 lbs. of muscle."
" He must be in 7th Heaven," exclaimed Maree. " Oh, he is," replied Vera humerously. Vera continued, " I have a suggestion for a technique you
might try with Pete." " I am all ears," said Maree excitedly. Vera stated, " if he has been good, reward him with this." Vera explained, " keep a
pair of 35 lb dumbells at home. I  will be nude and tell Bill I want to pleasure him but there will be no anal sex. I have him rub his cock against
my round muscle buns while he caresses my biceps as I do curls. Bill claims its one of the best sexual experience a muscle loving man can have."
Maree asked, " how long does it take?" Vera retorted, " with you big biceps and perfectly rounded booty, it won't be long." They both giggled............

razorsedge

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2007, 02:01:13 pm »
  Finally, the date of the commercial shoot had arrived. The director gave all 3 fbb's a hot pink, undersized and super clingy " Girl Power" shirt.
Each power goddess received a hot pink colored thong bottom to wear. Maree joked, " they obviously aren't interested in concealing any "Girl
Power" with these thongs." The others agreed. Vera said, " I hope I am not to old to hang with you girls." Anya replied, " you easily have enough
power to hang with us."
  Suddenly, the door to the dressing room swung open and Priscilla Powermountains exclaimed, " Hiya." She and Bonnie Beachballs proceeded to
enter the room a few minutes after their prodigous bosoms. " Well, once again the director expects us to be demure ladies," Priscilla joked. Bonnie
said, "these hot pink bikinis will showoff our bodies to the max." Each bikini had a thong bottom with the word girl in black letters on the right
cup and power on the left. Bonnie unabashedly removed her shirt, exposing her mighty leviathans to the air. Anya's eyes bugged out as she
watched Bonnie change. She never ceased to be amazed at the size of her breasts.
  Shortly thereafter, the director requested that the woman come out to the stage. Upon reaching the stage, the women saw a woman in her
early 20's, 5'6 and maybe 100 lbs. The director introduced her as "Joy." After exchanging greetings, the director asked them to leave the stage
for a short time while a final sound and lighting check was conducted. During this time, Vera sidled up to Anya and said, " can you believe how
small and frail she is?" Anya replied, " I have already thought of a nick name for her, 'the waif.'" Very appropriate," chuckled Vera. Anya said,
"she seems very nice. Maybe after the shoot is over, we can convince her to start working out." The director announced that he needed the ladies
back on stage.................................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2007, 02:02:36 pm »
  Anya was amazed at how Priscilla and Bonnie stretched the words " Girl Power" with the bra cups of their bikini. She also was very impressed
with the musclebound power being displayed by Maree and Vera. After finishing the final sound and light checks the director called the women
over. " As you can see with the stage decorations, this shoot will have a beach theme," the director said. The all male video crew was especially
appreciative of the fbb's and strippers. Their eyes closely followed each woman's movement, and not just for professional reasons.
  The director explained, " I want the fbb's to be placed one foot in front of the fake palm tree with Vera to the far right and followed by Anya
and then Maree. After you hear the words 'Girl Power' for the third time after the song is started, I want the fbb's to take 3 large steps forward.
Also, while taking the steps I want the fbb's to be 3 feet apart. After taking the third step, I want all three to stop and immediately go into a
front double biceps pose with legs spread wide apart and thighs flexed for maximum effect. While this is going on I want the strippers to count
to two thousand and then walk quickly forward and between the fbb's. I want the strippers to walk 2 feet past the fbb's and to then thrust
their breasts out as far as possible and place both hand behind their neck while doing this. Once again, i want everyone to hold their positions
throughout the shoot. Three seconds after the strippers strike their pose, Joy is to walk between them and strike a pose with her hands on her
hips. Joy will say, ' No matter what type of Girl Power you have, you know you will always have great clothes.'"
   Anya asked, " can you show us exactly where you want us to stand to start the shoot and after we walk forward?" Maree added, " Are we to
hold our poses throughout the shoot?" The director had an assistant show everyone their places and said that the poses were to be held. It
took 30 takes to get it done right. The biggest problems being choregraphing the movement of the women. The waif appeared to be smitten
with Anya and talked to her incessantly during breaks. Finally, the waif said, " I have always wanted big muscles, do you think I can achieve that
look?" "Absolutely, if I train you," replied Anya. The waif said, " It looks like you have a new client.......................................

razorsedge

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2007, 08:22:28 pm »
  One week after the video shoot, the waif showed up for her first workout with Anya. Even though at 5'6 she was three inches taller than Anya,
she looked much smaller because she weighed barely 100 lbs, while Anya weighed a robust 215 lbs. The waif's shirt hung on her even though
it was small since her A cups were not filled with tit nor musclebound power. She wore non descript red basketball shorts that almost came down
to her knees. Joy( the waif) had a pretty face that was similar to Debi Lazewski.
  Anya had her workout exclusviely with the 5 lb metal plated dumbells. Anya had her do the basics: dumbell bench press; shoulder press; stand-
ing bicep curls; and tricep kickbacks for 10 reps and 3 sets. The waif complained that she could do more weight but Anya would have none of it.
" If I increase your weights or reps, then you will be that much more sore tomorrow. Believe me when I tell you that you will be plenty sore tomor-
row. I don't want you to quit because you are too sore after the first day." The waif said,"But.." Anya interrupted, "no butts, but get yours over to
Maree by the eliliptical machine to do a cardio workout and I will see you on Wednesday, same time." Joy quickly walked over to Maree.
  Anya asked Vera, "have you finished the diet plan for the waif." Vera, who was agitated, said " I wish I had never given her that name. She is
a nice girls, so how about if we call her joy and yes I have completed it." Anya reviewed it nodding her head in agreement. Anya said, " the diet
is definetly designed to get her weight up. She won't be a waif much longer." Vera said, " her build doesn't look to me like it would hold much
muscle." " I have every intention of making her into a fbb," said Anya. Vera laughed, " no way." " You just wait and see," said Anya. She continued,
" I will not only have her in a fbb contest in the next 9 months, but she will place in the top 3 in her weight class." Vera said, " Fat chance. Look I
like Joy but I don't believe she has the genes or the drive to succeed like that as a fbb. I will bet you $300.00 that she does place in the top 3 in a
contest in the next 9 months." Anya retorted angrily, " you are on." As they were talking and Maree came over  since the waif had completed her
cardio workout. Vera filled her in on the bet.
  Maree exclaimed, " I want in for $300.00. No way does she place in the contest. Anya she could barely handle the baby weights you were using."
Maree continued, " Joy could barely do 15 minutes cardio on the lowest level." Anya said, "unlike you two, I believe in her." Maree interrupted
" no illegal substances, including Human Growth Hormone." Anya readily agreed and told the two fbb's that she intended on teaching the same
meditation method, to reduce post workout pain, to Joy as they had used,
  Vera remarked, " Anya, I never cease to be amazed at your determination. But I wonder if you have some kind of plan to build your own private
army of massively musclebound females." Anya replied jokingly, " damn you Vera for revealing my plan for world domination." They all laughed.
Anya said, " seriously girls, I think the more musclebound women there are the easier it will be for the sport to flourish." Maree replied, "Amen."..........

razorsedge

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 01:47:10 pm »
  The waif came in on Wedneswday and complained of extreme muscle soreness. "You were right," said the waif. " I hope you are not discouraged,"
replied Anya. " Not in the least," said the waif(Joy). " I just find it hard to deal with the soreness and to eat such large amounts of protein. However, my goal is to become as musclebound as you, Maree or Vera." " Thats good to hear, but why limit yourself," replied Anya. " What do you
mean?" asked the waif. " I believe you can become bigger than all of us," said Anya. The waif's eyes lit up and she began sporting a huge grin.
" One more thing, many will doubt your abilities to achieve your dream, including Vera and Maree," said Anya. The waif angrily replied, " I  thought
they were my friends." Anya retorted, " they are your friends and both expressed their hopes that they were wrong but the vast majority of
women won't do what it takes to become massively musclebound. So don't despise Vera and Maree for their opinions, instead use it as motivation.''
The waif nodded in agreement and worked out very hard that day.
  After completing  her workout, the waif thanked Anya and asked if she ever socialized with club members. Anya informed her that she did. The
waif (Joy) said, " I would like to go have a drink with you. I am very direct about asking for what I want, so I want you to know that I very much
would like to caress your big muscles." Anya blushed and replied, " we could do that in the near future."...............................................

razorsedge

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2007, 02:03:05 pm »
  The waif arrived at Anya's place promptly at 8:30 pm. The waif was dressed in a nondescript top with blue jean. Anya greeted her a purple
colored halter top which showed off her gigantic traps and shoulders in general, not to mention her massively musclebound arms. Anya was also
wearing a clingy black mini skirt which accentuated her thunder thighs and football sized calves. Anya poured both of them Margaritas and they
sat down on the couch to chat.
  They discussed hometowns, families, colleges, jobs and outside interests. Anya let Joy know that she and the other women had nicknamed her
the waif. Joy seemed pissed off about this but Anya told her to chill out and use it as motivation. After a few more drinks, the waif straddled
Anya's lap and started to kiss her. Her hand immediately went to Anya's gargantuan biceps and she groaned with pleasure as she caressed them.
   The waif was emboldened by her last move so she gently tried to push Anya down on the couch so she could be on top. Anya stopped her and
said, " I start out on top." The waif angrily replied, "why?" Anya retorted, " the chick with the biggest muscles calls the shots." The waif said dis-
appointedly, " I can't wait until I am the chick with the biggest muscles because you will submit to my musclebound power." Anya shot back,
"well, you aren't there yet, so its time that you pay homage to my might." Anya almost tore of the waif's top and began to vigorously squeeze
the waif's small tits, all the while rubbing her pussy against the waif's right thigh. While this was going on the waif worshipped Anya's massively
muscle packed torso. Anya untied her halter and began to show her armor plated and big nipple pecs into Joy's face. The waif reacted very en-
thusiastically to this and joyfully, no pun intended, proceed to alternately lick and suck on them.
  After some more sexual caressing, Anya announced, " I need closure.' Immediatley she tore off her mini skirt and panties and sat on the waif's
face. Anya said, 'you know what to do." Anya at first was hopping up and down and later was moving side to side. While the waif was giving Anya
a tongue lashing, she was hungrily rubbing Anya's thunder thigh. Within a few minutes, Anya began bucking, shrieked with pleasure. Immediately
thereafter, she climbed off the waif and began to vigorously caress her tits and began to finger her. While this was going on, the waif was caress-ing Anya's softball sized delts and chiselled back. After a few minutes more, the waif orgasmed.
  The ladies re-dressed themselves and had another drink. After another hour of talk, the waif said she had to go home. Joy thanke Anya for the
great time and said, " you just wait a few years and I will be the chick with the biggest muscle and I will call the shots." Anya replied, " I hope so
because chicks with super amplified physiques turn me on. However, I must remind you that you have a lot of work to do to reach that condition."
Without hesitation, the waif replied, " I am more motivated than ever and I can't wait until we workout tomorrow.".....................................

razorsedge

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2007, 02:01:50 pm »
  In the meantime, Maree continued to blast herself with power. Her weight was up to 205. Her best lifts were: bench 270X2; Squats 295X3;
military press 160X4; hammer curls 45X5; and hamstring curls 125X7. Her measurements were: Hips 44", arms 19.5', chest 40", thighs 20"
and calves 13". Maree excitiedly told Anya. " I am going to be bigger than you in the near future." Anya replied, " maybe, but you are going
to have to contend with my growth spurt since I intend to take my weight from 215 to 235." Maree retorted, " I like a challenge.
  After one month, the waif(Joy) started to show some progress. Her weight had gone from 100 to 115lbs. Her arms were 12". The rest of
her measurements were: chest 31", thighs 14", and calves 10". Her best lifts were: bench 55X2, military press 35 X3; hammer curls 12 X4;
and hamstring curls 10 X5.
 Anya commented to Vera, " I really like the progress the waif is making. She works hard and has a lot of determination." Vera said, " Joy
will start packing on the muscle mass after a few more months on my diet."...............................................

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View