Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576656 Posts in 73379 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 05:13:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over  (Read 22064 times)

Offline southbendcarp

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Brianna Takes Over
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2018, 02:37:23 am »
OUTSTANDING story! Keep it up!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2018, 02:37:23 am »

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2018, 04:02:58 am »
I walked across the lawn to my front door, my hands in my pockets, lost in thought. I’d thought I was in love with Susan. The forever, til death do you part kind of love. Susan. The first girlfriend I’d ever been serious about. A week ago I’d been certain I was going to ask her to marry me one day.

When we’d met, I’d only just discovered that I was a millionaire. I could have retired and become nothing more than a rich kid who did nothing in life other than play video games, go out with beautiful bimbos interested only in money and gifts, and pissed my life away. Susan encouraged me to buy my own restaurant and do something productive with my life. Susan wasn’t impressed by flash, but by substance. Susan wanted to open my eyes to the world and expose me to new things, which is why it was so important to her that we would go out on weekends and experience culture. Susan had a big heart, a gentle soul, and genuinely wanted to see me thrive in the world and be happy. I loved her.

I turned back around at Brianna’s house. Brianna made me feel things that I didn’t know were possible. I was always off balance around Brianna and she was always in control. Brianna loved to tease and torment me. Brianna drew people to her in a way I’d never seen before but always made me feel as if I was set apart from everyone else in her life. I loved her.

I stood on my porch and came to a realization. I needed to be upfront and honest with Susan, no matter the consequences. Brianna would be leaving to go back home with her mother in a short while. Susan might leave me forever. But I had to tell her. I opened the door with my mind made up. With a heavy heart I went up the stairs to my bedroom. Susan was there, sitting on the bed, waiting for me. “Susan, I…” I began. I was going to tell her everything.

“Shhh” she said, not letting me speak and walked up to me and gave me a long, passionate kiss. She ran her hands up and down my chest and then pulled my shirt over my head. She turned me around and sat me on the bed and then knelt before me, and unbuttoned my pants as I kicked my shoes off. Pulling my pants off, she attached my boxers and tossed them aside. Then she reached forward and began to tenderly lick my cock, which quickly attained full hardness. Satisfied that I was fully engorged, she stood up and quickly undressed. Then she pushed me back against the bed and laid on top of me. She eagerly lined my cock up against her pussy and I could instantly feel how aroused she was. Lowering herself onto me I she hissed, “Yesss,” and began to ride me. My hands roamed freely along Susan’s body. I leaned forward and kissed Susan’s soft supple skin anyplace I could reach. Her stomach, her breasts, her neck, her lips. I sucked on her fingers as she increased the pace, and then I felt Susan’s pussy clench around my cock as she had an orgasm.

As her orgasm ebbed, I grabbed onto Susan’s wrists and flipped the both of us over so that I was on top of her. Plunging my cock deep into her wet snatch I thrust my hips forward with a single-minded purpose. To make Susan cum again and quickly. My core was like a piston driving my throbbing cock in and out of Susan’s wet pussy again and again. I was unstoppable. I looked down at her tiny breasts shaking as I fucked her and then I lifted myself up with one arm pressed against the mattress as my hips continued to drive me in hard and deep. I took my other hand and gripped one of her nipples and squeezed it. Susan gave me a look of astonishment and joy as I teased her nipple while fucking her within an inch of her life. Then I released her nipple and quickly traced my fingers down her stomach, until I found her swollen clit. Fucking Susan with abandon, I began to tease, squeeze, and caress her clit until Susan grabbed me by the back of the neck, pulled me to her, bit down on my shoulder, and came hard as I felt her pussy shake and vibrate around my stiff cock.

Not to be outdone, Susan smirked and got up. She pushed me once again onto my back, spun around, and climbed on top of me with her wet pussy sitting on my face. I grabbed onto her ass cheeks and extended my tongue forward and began to lick her snatch. Susan leaned forward and grabbed my stiff cock with her hand and began to lick my head like an ice cream cone. The sensations were overwhelming, and only encouraged me to lick faster and harder. I slid my fingers around and found Susan’s swollen clit once again and squeezed and stroked it as I licked her with a frenzy. Susan began to bob her head up and down on my shaft, bringing me closer to and closer to filling her stomach with my impending orgasm.

Sensing that I was close, Susan suddenly pulled off of me and looked back with a wicked smile. She grabbed me by both hands and pulled me to my feet. Then she jumped onto the bed on all fours, her delicious little ass inviting me to grab onto it. Standing on the floor I lined up behind Susan and began to give her the fuck that I needed. Gripping her tightly by the hips I held her in place and fucked her from behind for everything I was worth. Her little titties bounced and shook as I pounded her, harder and faster, until my balls began to seize up and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. Susan turned and looked at me. “Cum now, baby. Cum inside me. I need it.” Immediately I thrust into Susan’s tight snatch a last time, held myself deep inside her and unleashed a torrential flood of cum as my knees buckled.

Completely spent, I crawled up onto the bed and wrapped my arms around Susan. I held her from behind and slowly realized that I’d just made love to Susan for the first time since I’d met Brianna. Just Susan. Every other time, I’d closed my eyes and imagined I was with Brianna. Except this time. Guilt began to overcome me and my eyes filled with tears. I had to tell her.

As I slowly found the courage to be honest with Susan, I came to the realization that she was crying. Forgetting about my own troubles, I held her more tightly. “What’s wrong, baby?” I asked.

“I had the conference call at work today,” she finally whispered.

“What happened?” I asked. “You worked your ass off so that you’d kill it on that call.”

“I did kill it, Barry. The Vice President of the company was on that call. As soon as the conference call ended, he called me directly and told me how impressed he was with me.”

“That’s wonderful news, Susan! I’m so proud of you! So why are you crying?”

“We’re opening a new sales office in Houston and he wants me to lead the team, Barry.” Susan shrugged out of my grip and turned around to face me. Her eyes were red and swollen. “This is a huge opportunity, Barry. It’s my dream. I have to take it.”

She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. “Barry, I love you and I always will. You’re a great guy and you’ve always been so good to me, but we’re not really a perfect fit. We made it work because we both care about each other so much, but I think that deep down you've known that we were never meant to be.”

“What are you saying, Susan?” My mind was reeling in a thousand different directions.

“I’m leaving, Barry. This is the last time we’ll ever make love. I wanted to make it special. I love you, Barry.”

Susan got up and went to the bathroom. I laid in bed, stunned. What had just happened? Susan was leaving me? I thought she was going to be my wife some day. I sat in bed and thought about what she’d said. That we weren’t a perfect fit. I liked Susan. I cared about her. But I never really knew her. And Susan was always making these little concessions to allow me to be myself. It was part of what made her so special. Was she right? That maybe we were just two ships crossing in the middle of the night, who happened to fill a temporary hole in each other’s lives for a while?

Then I thought of Brianna. Immediately my spent cock found a second life. Despite myself I began to laugh as I watched my cock begin to swell and harden. Brianna made me feel things that I didn’t know were possible. Brianna and her sparkling eyes. Brianna and her giggle. Brianna and her wild spirit. Brianna, who could light up a room. Brianna, who was half my age and who would be leaving to go back home to her mother’s house in a few more weeks.

I fell asleep seeing Brianna’s face in my mind.

I dreamt of Brianna, as I always seemed to. We were together, living in my house as a couple. I’d come home from work and I’d heard Brianna upstairs, giggling. Rushing up the stairs to greet her, I found her in bed, waiting for me. Pulling the covers off of her, I saw Brianna’s perfect breasts, her hard nipples, her swollen belly. Brianna was pregnant with my child. Our child.

I woke up. The sun was shining through the window. Susan had already left for the day to go to her office. Soon, she’d be gone forever. I took a long overdue shower and went down the stairs to fix a breakfast of coffee and a bowl of cereal. My mind wouldn’t stop racing. What was I going to do with my life? What would I do with myself?

I went upstairs and got dressed for work. At 8:29 I walked out the front door and crossed the yard to Brianna’s house. She opened the door before I had the chance to ring the bell. She had on her jeans, a new work shirt I’d given her the day before, and her sneakers that really didn’t belong anywhere near a restaurant kitchen. “Come in,” she told me.

“We need to talk,” I said.

“Okay, so talk,” she told me.

“Susan’s leaving. She’s moving to Houston next week.”

Brianna looked at me with a look of affection and concern. She got up and gave me a hug and immediately I began to feel better. She sat on my lap and held my hand.

“I’m sorry, Mister T. Are you okay?”

I nodded.

“I like Susan a lot,” Brianna said, “but I knew that you weren't meant for each other.”

“How could you tell, Brianna?”

“I could see that you needed a woman that she wasn't capable of being. That’s nothing against Susan, Mister T. It’s just that she’s not the one you’re meant to be with.”

I looked into her eyes and she smiled.

“I love you, Brianna. I’m in love with you.”

“I knew that too.” She smiled again.

“So now what?” I asked.

“So now we go to work and we break yesterday’s record,” she answered, with a bigger smile.

“That’s not what I meant.”

“I know.”

“So what happens with us?”

Brianna stood up and walked to the other end of the kitchen. “Well I’ve been thinking about that. That’s why I was so quiet on the way home yesterday. I called Mom and then I got in touch with Daddy in Hong Kong.” She came back to the table and sat down across from me. Brianna fixed me with her eyes. “I’ve decided to stay here with Daddy.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I’m not going anywhere. I’m staying. I’m going to transfer to school here and stay here. In this house. Next door to yours.”

“What about cheerleading? You’re the captain of your squad.”

Brianna giggled. “What, and you don’t think they’ll make me captain of the team here once they see what I’m all about?” I laughed. Of course she’d become the captain of the team.

“Brianna?”

“Yes?”

“What about me?”

“What do you mean, silly? You’re mine.” She smiled. My heart began to race and my arousal began to swell. Brianna looked down at my lap and gave me a knowing smile.

“What about your father?”

“Oh, he’s going to lose his mind.” I groaned. “But you have to remember. I always get what I want.” She giggled. “Besides, I’m not going to let you inside me until I’m 18. He’ll just have to understand.” I raised my eyebrows at her. “You’re going to be my first, Mister T.”

“You’re a virgin?” I asked. Brianna gave me a shy nod. “I’ve never been with anyone. But I counted last night and I turn eighteen in exactly 422 days. And then I’m going to move in with you. And we’re going to fuck like rabbits. Can you wait that long?” Brianna grinned.

I sat in place, stunned. Brianna had it all figured out. I let out a deep breath and allowed myself to smile. “Of course I can wait.”

“Are you going to worship me every day and treat me like your Queen?”

I nodded again. Brianna held up her arm and slowly flexed her bicep. I watched in amazement as her toned arm inflated to an unimaginable size and hardness. Brianna looked down at my crotch and saw my arousal. She flexed harder and I gasped as the seams in her shirt split open at the shoulder.
“Oh my God,” I muttered. Brianna continued to flex and the rip in her shirt grew, until her shoulder and arm was fully exposed. I sat, stunned, as her bronze bicep filled my vision. Brianna shifted in her seat and flexed her other arm. Rather than a slow pump, she immediately gave her arm a hard flex and the material of her shirt split open at her shoulder.

Brianna stood up. “I think I’m going to need a new shirt, Mister T. Come on.”

Obediently I followed Brianna up the stairs to her bedroom. “This is the only work shirt I have, Mister T. You’ll just have to give me another one when we get there this morning.” She stood and faced me. “In the meantime, let’s get rid of this old thing.” Brianna flexed her chest in a most muscular pose and I gasped as her traps and pecs inflated to a degree that I’d never even dared to imagine. Reaching up to the collar, she gripped her shirt with both hands and tore the shirt off in an instant. Her bare breasts made me dizzy. Her nipples were bullet-hard. It was obvious that she was as turned on as I was. Brianna watched my reaction and then giggled. She was so beautiful! “Just because we're going to wait until I’m eighteen doesn’t mean we can’t have fun in the meantime, Mister T.” She pointed at my pants. “Off. Now.”

In an instant I was completely naked. Brianna unbuttoned her jeans and let them fall to the floor. She stood before me in a pair of microscopic thong panties with little floral designs covering her most intimate parts. The pale color of the material contrasted with her perfectly tanned skin and made her look even more beautiful than ever.

“You can’t be inside me, but that doesn’t mean you can’t fuck me, Mister T.,” she breathed, heavily. Brianna took my hands and pulled me to the bed.

Laying back, she manipulated me into position with my thick cock nestled in between her firm breasts. “Fuck me, Mister T.,” she demanded.

I began to thrust my dick in and out of Brianna’s prodigious cleavage. She pushed her enormous globes together squeezing my cock into a delicious frenzy. Spurred on by her enthusiasm and by the fire in her dazzling blue eyes, I thrust harder and faster. I felt sensations tingling up and down my body that I’d never experienced before. Brianna licked her lips and kept me locked into her eyes with an intense stare that rendered me unable to look away. Lost in her eyes, I focused on the sensations of her warm flesh wrapped around my sensitive cock as I continued to fuck her harder and faster. Brianna’s eyes narrowed and her smile broadened. She was so beautiful it almost hurt to look at her. I was completely hers. I would do anything for her.

Brianna let her hand slide down and she rubbed her fingertips against my ball sack as I continued to pump my cock in and out between her spectacular breasts. I stole a glance at the sight. Her huge tits rested on top of powerful pecs that added an extra heft and lift to her naturally large bust. Her tiny nipples were pointed straight at me. I couldn’t wait to get my mouth around them. I returned to Brianna’s angelic face and saw her Cheshire cat grin.

Suddenly Brianna sat up and flexed her arm. I watched her bicep appear from nowhere, looking like an over-sized lemon just underneath her skin. “Cum on my bicep, Mister T. Now.”

In an instant I exploded all over Brianna’s powerful bicep. She felt the warmth and began to giggle uncontrollably as I shot one stream after another of cum on her perfect skin. Finally spent, I eased off of her, and she rushed off to clean up. I grabbed a box of tissues and cleaned myself, and quickly got dressed.

Brianna returned a few minutes later, wearing a new t-shirt and a fresh smile on her face. She took my face in her hands and kissed me gently at first. Then her kissing became more passionate and more aggressive as I felt her tongue press against my lips and into my mouth. Eventually she pulled back, still holding my face in her hands and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

“We should get to work, Mister T. We can still make it before the breakfast rush ends.”

I looked at her and smiled.

“Brianna?”

“Yes, Mister T.?”

“Don’t you think it’s time you called me Barry?”

Brianna giggled. Then she gave me her million dollar smile. My heart felt like it weightless in that moment. Her amazing blue eyes danced at me.

“Whatever you say, Mister T.”

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2018, 04:43:51 am »
I think that's the end of the story. Perhaps I'll return to Brianna some day, either continuing the story on the current timeline, or perhaps jumping several years in the future. But I have no definite plans.

Thanks to everyone who read my story, and extra thanks to everyone who commented and encouraged me.

When I started the story I had it in mind that Brianna was going to be bratty and impose her will on people to get her way. I'd be composing an entry and thinking 2 or 3 entries down the road about something I might like to have happen. Or I'd be at work and I'd have an idea and would rush home to put the words on paper (or a computer screen, as it were). For the last week I've been anxious at work for the day to end so that I could rush home and continue the story. I suppose this is something that happens to many (most?) other writers but it was new to me and it was the kind of a natural high I could get used to. Anyhow, I envisioned Brianna getting under Barry's skin and being discovered by Susan and then forcing Barry to choose, which would have been humiliating for Susan and would have made Brianna look like a bitch and Barry look like an asshole. I like the ending that got published (so to speak) a lot better.

Another idea I had was that when Brianna went to work with Barry she was going to make him fire Madison or send her home for the day so that Brianna could rule the cash register. But then I decided not to go in that direction, and I'm glad it worked out the way it did.

And along the way, I fell in love with Brianna myself.

If there was anything I'd change, I'd have made Barry younger. He could have been 18 or 19 when he bought the bitcoins and 24 or 25 when he sold them, and then the age difference wouldn't be so "icky". But when I began posting the story I really didn't know where it was going to go. I just let the story tell itself to me and then I wrote down the words. I'd still have made Brianna a 16 year old, though. I think it takes on an entirely different dynamic if she's an 18 year old. Maybe next time I'll just write the complete story and only start posting entries here once it's done. Then again, I like the dynamic of getting feedback while the story is still in progress. We'll see.

I'll probably write another story but I'm guessing my next one won't be about Brianna. Right now I don't have any ideas of where to start but I'm guessing inspiration will find me one of these days.

This story is dedicated to a girl named Brianna. (Her last name isn't Martin). I named *my* Brianna after her from the very beginning. I met Brianna when she was 18 or 19 and was working as a waitress at a restaurant I used to go to after work. She was beautiful but more than that she had an incredibly sweet and magnetic personality. I was close to Barry's age and I developed a little crush on Brianna that never went anywhere beyond going to that restaurant way more often than their menu merited and always tipping her way above what the bill called for. Brianna wasn't particularly muscular, though she had a great body, and she wasn't a blue-eyed blonde, but she was a beautiful woman.

Brianna, I'm almost certain you'll never read this, and even if you do you'll never be certain that this story was inspired by you, at least to a degree. But it was.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2018, 05:53:00 am »
I'm glad that you ended the story, or at least this part of it, on the note you did. With what Susan did, fucking Barry's brains out before breaking up with him, and then knowing that despite being 16, Brianna shows true affection for Barry, perhaps even going so far to say that she's in love with him as much as he is with her.  It was certainly a great read throughout, one that was completely different from your Lilly stories, except maybe the end, where Lilly professed her love for Tyler. That means to me that you have a lot of range as a story writer, always good to see people who can do more than one type of story. I, for one, am looking forward to whatever you decide to write next! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2018, 09:49:53 am »
Thank you for this story! I was constantly afraid that it will be turned into humiliate and violence, but it never happened. Though Brianna was dominating as hell :)

The only negative point, in my opinion, is that there is no logic behind Brianna's feeling to Barry. He is much older than her, average man, so it's hard to believe that Brianna had really fallen in love with him.

Offline Bigred81

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2018, 10:02:06 am »
Thank you for this great story. Hope you write another story. You such a good writer.

Offline chilipalmer99

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2018, 11:16:45 pm »
I really enjoyed this story and thank you for sharing it with us. Having Brianna not be a complete, controlling bitch but instead incredibly self-aware about who she is and what she wants made for a very entertaining and sexy read. I look forward to more of your stories in the future, with Brianna or otherwise.

CP

Offline bolt21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2018, 05:56:45 am »
Thanks again to everyone who enjoyed my story enough to comment on it.  ;)

Brianna turned out to be roughly 25,000 words. I actually finished the story on Sunday and intended to post the last two entries on Monday and Tuesday, but I couldn't wait, so I went ahead of schedule and put the ending online earlier than intended.

Monday I was happily in a writer's hangover, and was content to rest on my laurels. I couldn't imagine what my next story would be about or when I might post it. And that continued into Tuesday morning.

Well.... I went out to lunch with friends on Tuesday afternoon and on the way home I came up with a new story line. And I started writing. And writing. And writing. About 12 hours later I've put about 5500 words down, which is probably enough for the first 2 or 3 entries, even though I haven't really given much thought to where the story breaks will be.

I'm not going to start posting anything just yet. My thought is I'll finish the story and then break it into readable entries which I'll put here at the rate of 1 per day. Then again, I might get impatient and change my mind and start putting up some of the story before it's done.

I'm not going to ruin the fun by revealing what the story is about. But I will say this much.

- Brianna isn't in this story.
- Neither is Barry.
- It's not about an older guy and a much younger girl.
- The girl will discover her dominant side through the course of the story. How dominant she becomes has yet to be determined (meaning I don't know the answer). My intention is that she'll be more into kicking ass and less into teasing than Brianna, but these things have a way of changing when I start putting the words on the page.

That's all for now.

Bolt

Okay, I'll share one more thing. The heroine's name is Rachel White. And I named her that 100% in honor of Rach White, who I am absolutely in love with. If you don't know who that is for some reason, do yourself a favor and look her up. Yowza!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2018, 05:47:43 am »
Thanks for this great story.

Offline Sicod

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2018, 03:33:27 pm »
I read this story recently and you did a great job! Very descriptive of strength and body type and the emotional overlay of the situations.

Offline micror2

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2018, 11:26:26 am »
Subtle change as the young lass goes from learning about managing a store  to teaching the owner new sales techniques.  Nice work

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    33.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Re: Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2018, 04:53:20 pm »
 :bravo: Really nice story Bolt thanks for sharing

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2018, 07:09:07 am »
What a great story. I really liked it. Outstanding

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [bolt21] Brianna Takes Over

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View