Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572459 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:39:48 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 535919 times)

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2020, 10:13:42 am »
Any tips for someone:

a) seriously ripped (except Anji, already subscribed)
b) with really big arms.  Offseason look is cool, but still fairly defined.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2020, 10:13:42 am »

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #256 on: July 20, 2020, 05:38:35 pm »
To add, I've tried a ton of pages thanks to this thread.  And 90% of them I have turned off after 1 month.

Someone I have totally stuck with long term (thanks to a recommendation here) is Musclemama/Monstress - onlyfans.com/musclemama1113

The lady is hot.  She's got serious mass, including really big biceps and ridiculous traps.  She replies to messages, she is up for most things and it's clear she gets what most men want, in a way a lot of other people don't.  Also, most importantly, you get posts at least once a day (even when she had shoulder surgery recently she had queued stuff or did leg posts). 

It's really nice to see when a lot of people seem to either post twice a week tops, or expect you to be fine with them disappearing for 10 days.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #257 on: July 20, 2020, 05:46:52 pm »
Any tips for someone:

a) seriously ripped (except Anji, already subscribed)
b) with really big arms.  Offseason look is cool, but still fairly defined.

Virginia Sanchez has alot of videos of when she was in contest shape last year. Her arms are HUGE!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2020, 09:22:35 am »
To add, I've tried a ton of pages thanks to this thread.  And 90% of them I have turned off after 1 month.

Someone I have totally stuck with long term (thanks to a recommendation here) is Musclemama/Monstress - onlyfans.com/musclemama1113

The lady is hot.  She's got serious mass, including really big biceps and ridiculous traps.  She replies to messages, she is up for most things and it's clear she gets what most men want, in a way a lot of other people don't.  Also, most importantly, you get posts at least once a day (even when she had shoulder surgery recently she had queued stuff or did leg posts). 

It's really nice to see when a lot of people seem to either post twice a week tops, or expect you to be fine with them disappearing for 10 days.

This is all true, very hot FBB.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2020, 03:03:59 pm »

Ditto. The only three I've stuck with are Shannon Seeley, Musclemama, and Anji (proyeo). Shannon has gotten smaller and has reduced her posting frequency, though she does seem to be getting leaner. Hoping that picks back up. Musclemama puts out so much varied material that she's bound to post something you like on a regular basis, and so far her surgery hasn't slowed her down. Anji? What's going on in her OF is something special. She's in near-contest shape, her physique is freaky, and she knows how to display it. Forget that she's using a cell phone camera, she's posting some of the clearest, most impactful, muscle imagery I've ever seen. Lightning in a bottle.

Offline ffejl

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2020, 02:52:35 pm »
Lemme add just one more plug for Anji. If you like big, ripped nude muscle, get on her page.  The monthly gets you tons of content, pics and videos, and when she does offer additional paid-for stuff, it's reasonable priced, like US$10 for 7 min of nude posing.

I've also ordered a custom from her (nude posing, nothing X rated) and she came through big time, giving me exactly what I asked for, on the schedule she committed to.

She's also beginning to go, shall we say, a little further. A recent video was her in the shower, and near the end she played with herself a bit. I doubt we'll get full adult stuff any time soon, but she sure as HELL knows what her fans want!

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2020, 12:54:43 am »
https://onlyfans.com/mandajsmith

Amanda j Smith has got a new onlyfans, I don't expect much from her in terms of nudity though.

Offline dnllon

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2020, 10:05:25 pm »
She looks strong enough to lift a back of end of a small car https://onlyfans.com/maria-powergirl/videos  :wow:

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2020, 10:24:03 pm »
She looks strong enough to lift a back of end of a small car https://onlyfans.com/maria-powergirl/videos  :wow:
Joined to take a look. Posing, home and gym workouts. She doesn't lift heavy. IG level sexy.

Offline anne.ominous

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2020, 08:54:01 pm »
I can confirm that Angela Yeo's Onlyfans is quite incredible. I've been talking to her directly and personally advertising for her, and while she is still new and her fan base is still relatively small, I'm hoping this can help spread the word to get more people to join and support her as much as they can. It's more than worth the small amount of money to become a fan and to support her in her endeavors.

https://onlyfans.com/proyeo

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #265 on: July 27, 2020, 08:17:40 pm »
Lisa Cross's OF is another contender for best value. Looks like she established it in February, but didn't post much until June. She's made up for lost time with two hundred posts in the last month, including over one hundred videos. Good mix of traditional sexy, workout, and posing. The vast majority of the material is older, previously published material, but there does seem to be a smattering of original videos. For the current price of $4.99, it's well worth it.

https://onlyfans.com/lisaxxxcross

Offline tsupacat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #266 on: August 03, 2020, 08:43:36 pm »
I definitely agree! Anji's site is definitely one of the best I have experienced on OnlyFans!!

https://onlyfans.com/proyeo

Offline erwin44

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #267 on: August 06, 2020, 04:34:08 pm »

A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

https://onlyfans.com/kinleywoods

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #268 on: August 06, 2020, 05:41:58 pm »
Lisa Cross's OF is another contender for best value. Looks like she established it in February, but didn't post much until June. She's made up for lost time with two hundred posts in the last month, including over one hundred videos. Good mix of traditional sexy, workout, and posing. The vast majority of the material is older, previously published material, but there does seem to be a smattering of original videos. For the current price of $4.99, it's well worth it.

https://onlyfans.com/lisaxxxcross

There are models who give and models who take and Lisa Cross is 100% GIVER.  You're rarely going to come across a female muscle model who cares as deeply about her fans and customers as Lisa does. Look at the volume of material you get for just a few dollars. And it doesn't stop with Onlyfans. I remember when Lisa first appeared on the scene and she has done nothing but dedicate herself to making sure fans and producers receive nothing but excellent value by giving her best effort every time out.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #269 on: August 07, 2020, 03:55:30 pm »
A new muscle  milf,  very good shape

https://onlyfans.com/kinleywoods

VERY good tip on this one which is off to a great start.  Her strip tease post justified the membership alone.  She seems up for creating customs and also pics that appeal.  Hugely promising at this early stage.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View