Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572515 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:00:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews  (Read 535957 times)

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews
« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2020, 11:41:24 pm »
Paige Dumars has moved from fanswise to OF.
https://onlyfans.com/dumarspaige

50 posts, mostly videos, mostly posing, topless/nude, and what she thinks is sexy. Definitely worth it if you're asking, "Where's the beef?" One difference I see between this and fanswise is the nude/sexy videos used to be pay per view, now they're included as regular content. I don't think that's intentional, she probably doesn't know how to sell them as locked content yet.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2020, 11:41:24 pm »

Offline m100

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #286 on: August 27, 2020, 09:16:42 am »
Natalie Edmondson also has an onlyfans site right now:

https://onlyfans.com/natalie-edmondson

Probably just due to the fact there's much more traffic on onlyfans and therefore you can make more money. However, I'm not sure if it's the content on Fanswise or different content.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #287 on: August 28, 2020, 03:41:17 pm »
Onlyfans downloader extension for chrome browser not working recently.   Tried alternatives but no luck I had to manually record each video from Angela Yeo onlyfans page.  Good stuff though, lots of nudity but no xxx activity though.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #288 on: August 28, 2020, 04:53:35 pm »
Onlyfans downloader extension for chrome browser not working recently.   Tried alternatives but no luck I had to manually record each video from Angela Yeo onlyfans page.  Good stuff though, lots of nudity but no xxx activity though.

How do you do this?
 :thanks:

Offline mo235x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #289 on: August 28, 2020, 05:34:12 pm »

How do you do this?
 :thanks:

Just use screen recording software.

Online bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #290 on: August 28, 2020, 07:58:27 pm »
I've got an extension called Enable Right Click that works on a lot of sites including OF. Once you've activated the extension for the site, you start playing the video, right click on it and choose Save Video As. Big advantage over screen capture software is you get the original video file with no loss of quality. You don't have to play the whole video either, it downloads in seconds. Works for pictures too.

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #291 on: August 28, 2020, 09:59:00 pm »
Video Download Helper extension for Firefox works for onlyfans.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

That is another way that site sucks donkey balls. You can't even download anything without an extension, script or hack.

Offline autechre

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2020, 12:54:59 am »
Video Download Helper extension for Firefox works for onlyfans.

It does, but the "Downloader for OnlyFans" works a bit better. It puts a link by each photo/video to download, plus a button to grab everything in one hit  ;D
Use jDownloader to grab my links - it's free!

Offline sonicshake

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #293 on: August 31, 2020, 11:48:25 am »
The Chrome OF downloader extension was exposed for harvesting user login information and sending it to the developer. It was barely hidden in the code. So if you've used it you might want to change all your passwords.

If you are techy enough to get a Python application working, this is fantastic and completely automated from the command line:
https://github.com/DIGITALCRIMINAL/OnlyFans

I've had it working on Windows and now my Linux NAS box (once I realised I was running out of space on the PC). I recently ripped around 1TB of photos and videos from 54 accounts this way, and it can be rerun to get the latest updates.

I personally find Onlyfans to be a reasonable setup because it's perfectly easy to find insta****/twit*** feeds of most models. Admittedly there is no preview of specifically what is available on the site, but with so many being $5-$10 for a month it is a reasonable punt most of the time. I generally don't go anywhere near the >$10 ones unless I have a good recommendation of what I'm getting.

Offline Ric

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #294 on: September 01, 2020, 09:11:16 am »
Just to say that Barbara Carita is now mostly using her OF to tease her new website.  So for $30 a month you are paying to be advertised to.  A lot of her non-nude pics end up on Facebook anyway, so I am really not sure what OF is even going to be about, except a chance to relieve you of cash. 

It's a shame, because I'd like to support her, but this just feels silly.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #295 on: September 02, 2020, 03:56:52 am »
(1) Open your network tab (f12 shortcut may work, or right click -> inspect -> click network tab). Refresh the page.

(2) Click play on the video.

(3) Look for new things coming up in the network tab. On one of them that comes up, go to the request URL and copy that. Paste it into a new browser URL. Then you can right-click and save.

This even works if you paste it into an incognito window. They're not checking security. It's a matter of copy/paste, as it's just a get request. They don't hide things with a post.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline peakfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #296 on: September 04, 2020, 06:31:39 am »
The Chrome OF downloader extension was exposed for harvesting user login information and sending it to the developer. It was barely hidden in the code. So if you've used it you might want to change all your passwords.

There are a couple different downloader extensions, can you point to something talking about the particular one with that issue?

Register2

« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2020, 09:17:53 am »
The magnificent Maria Garcia has just started an Onlyfans page. $15 a month.

https://onlyfans.com/mariagarciapro

Offline sonicshake

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2020, 12:25:34 pm »

There are a couple different downloader extensions, can you point to something talking about the particular one with that issue?

The relevant code snippets from 'OnlyFans Enhancer (Downloader)' are highlighted in reviews on the Chrome Web Store. The extension obtains the session information from onlyfans.com (which it needs in order to work) but then forwards it to a dodgy domain called onlyfans.live that DNS records show is unrelated to the legitimate OnlyFans site.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/onlyfans-enhancer-downloa/npdbdjoohinknichdkpakdgeobhjgcjd

So to be fair it may not be taking actual passwords like I suggested, but it is still malware that steals your data and potentially allows full access to your OF account (even with 2FA), including the ability to change the password/email address, plus spend money. So people who've used it should forcibly close all their open sessions from inside their OF account.

Other places where this issue was raised 6+ months ago:
https://www.red dit.com/r/Piracy/comments/eiyvld/how_can_i_download_onlyfans_videos/
https://www.onlylikefans.com/onlyfans-tutorials/onlyfans-downloader

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2020, 04:23:08 pm »
You don't need an extension. Following the steps I wrote will take less than 1 minute.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness Paysite Reviews  |  OnlyFans Accounts and Reviews

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View