Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576308 Posts in 73312 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 09:20:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Overhead lift  (Read 29791 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Overhead lift
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2023, 06:08:06 am »
Has anyone had a recent session with an overhead lift? Or is there a big, strong session girl out there currently capable of lifting overhead and is offering to do so?

Maria Manic if you’re under 200

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2023, 06:08:06 am »

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2023, 12:02:48 pm »
Did anyone get an overhead from someone other than Maria Manic or Dominique Danger lately?

Offline martin_187uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2024, 05:52:39 pm »
Aspen Rain is non existent.  I would not expect much.  I am not sure she is even real.

I was also overhead lifted by Dominique Danger 3 times. 

Maria Manic was the best.  She not only lifted me but walked around with me.

I am at 155.

I wish i was that weight. My wife would be more willing to do lifts with me and if not it would be easy to find women to lift me

How strong is your wife? Sounds like you are a lucky man

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2024, 09:09:58 pm »
I think Vikingqueen does

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2024, 05:40:08 pm »
I think Vikingqueen does

Really where did you hear this?   I think she has been on the session scene since the 90's & haven't heard anything significant about her L&C abilities so would be surprised if she can do overhead lifts.

Anula from Poland is doing a custom video with @paradisecarry, be interesting to see if there will be any overhead lifts in that as she's the biggest out there!

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2024, 10:02:00 pm »
I think Vikingqueen does

Really where did you hear this?   I think she has been on the session scene since the 90's & haven't heard anything significant about her L&C abilities so would be surprised if she can do overhead lifts.

Anula from Poland is doing a custom video with @paradisecarry, be interesting to see if there will be any overhead lifts in that as she's the biggest out there!

Vikinguqeen told me on WA she offers lifting and carrying. Also would try attempting overhead lifts but depends on your size/shape I guess if you are below 170lbs or 75kg she could.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2024, 01:53:31 am »
Aspen Rain is non existent.  I would not expect much.  I am not sure she is even real.

I was also overhead lifted by Dominique Danger 3 times. 

Maria Manic was the best.  She not only lifted me but walked around with me.

I am at 155.

I wish i was that weight. My wife would be more willing to do lifts with me and if not it would be easy to find women to lift me

How strong is your wife? Sounds like you are a lucky man

My wife used to be pretty strong when we were dating. I was also somewhat slimmer but she was able to piggyback me or front lift me against the wall. Her legs were thick enough also for me to sit on her lap and every now and then she was able to do the 69 lift and carry. This was like 13-14 years ago tho and women in the heat of moments push themselves and can get really strong.

Offline ziggy113

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2024, 09:59:35 am »
I heard that Muscle Mamacita does overhead lifts, has anyone had the pleasure &,care to share the details?

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2024, 02:47:50 pm »
Sheena travel to my area recently and after emailing her and inquiring she mentioned that she could do overhead if you were not too heavy.  But she charges a premium for lift and carry sessions.   

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2024, 03:28:33 pm »
Sheena travel to my area recently and after emailing her and inquiring she mentioned that she could do overhead if you were not too heavy.  But she charges a premium for lift and carry sessions.

I thought Sheena retired from sessioning? They always come back

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2024, 04:14:26 pm »
She never took down her profile. She was busy with other things like appearing on powerslap

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2024, 03:10:03 pm »
She never took down her profile. She was busy with other things like appearing on powerslap

Heard her talk about MMA/UFC but she is probably too old for it now. I thought the real reason she stopped doing sessions was because she got engaged to some American male bodybuilder

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Overhead lift

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View