Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579550 Posts in 73836 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 11, 2024, 10:12:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Landolt  (Read 2506770 times)

Offline zinran

• Activity:
    10%
Re: Cindy Landolt
« Reply #1350 on: January 18, 2022, 03:49:10 pm »
Cindy Landolt

Forum Saradas

« Reply #1350 on: January 18, 2022, 03:49:10 pm »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #1351 on: January 18, 2022, 04:59:23 pm »
She had no new photos for several weeks, the reason being she had breast augmentation surgery.

Not surprised. Keep in mind, it's in her best business interests to give off the appearance that she's wealthier than god. Appearing to be successful gives people faith in what you're selling. Probably one of the first ten things you learn in business school.

Honestly the weekday pool pictures, boat on the lake pictures, etc... were such a flimsy and obvious show. Literally anybody can make themselves look like a billionaire on IG.

In reality, modeling and the fitness industry is just like the entertainment industry: dominated by a small few. At the lower levels, it's ruthlessly competitive with small margins. Running a gym is difficult too. Cash flow is ridiculously fickle - the New Years group being especially lucrative, but with the well drying out everywhere else. Unfortunately, business loans, rent, and other operating costs don't go on hiatus.

She is the selling point of the gym. The idea of training alongside this goddess is what draws people (mainly men) in. She teases their cocks and empties their wallets.

Why else would you post videos of you doing topless chin ups and topless shrugs?

Probably there is a high demand for TF from her high end clienteles.
I Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    96.67%
« Reply #1352 on: January 18, 2022, 09:49:05 pm »
She had no new photos for several weeks, the reason being she had breast augmentation surgery.

Not surprised. Keep in mind, it's in her best business interests to give off the appearance that she's wealthier than god. Appearing to be successful gives people faith in what you're selling. Probably one of the first ten things you learn in business school.

Honestly the weekday pool pictures, boat on the lake pictures, etc... were such a flimsy and obvious show. Literally anybody can make themselves look like a billionaire on IG.

In reality, modeling and the fitness industry is just like the entertainment industry: dominated by a small few. At the lower levels, it's ruthlessly competitive with small margins. Running a gym is difficult too. Cash flow is ridiculously fickle - the New Years group being especially lucrative, but with the well drying out everywhere else. Unfortunately, business loans, rent, and other operating costs don't go on hiatus.

She is the selling point of the gym. The idea of training alongside this goddess is what draws people (mainly men) in. She teases their cocks and empties their wallets.

Why else would you post videos of you doing topless chin ups and topless shrugs?

Probably there is a high demand for TF from her high end clienteles.

2 or 3 years ago, I would have challenged your view. I had faith in the fitness world, and felt athletes were in it to better themselves, with maybe the off one that sold "benefits".
Now I am in no doubt that you have hit the nail on the head, and you only have to look at Inst@gram to see so many blatantly selling themselves whilst pretending to be serious athletes.

Many will say "Yay!" to that, but I find it somewhat sad and quite dangerous for athletes and fans alike. Lots of potential hurt to be had, for short term "wealth". Fitness is about a fit mind, not just a fit body.
And the constant need to upgrade artificial implants, could indicate serious body image problems, and / or the constant need for attention. It is not as though an increased implant size is going to equal more revenue, unless customers have really become that obsessed with the un natural  basket ball look?

Online Gr8muta

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #1353 on: January 19, 2022, 12:05:33 pm »

Offline zinran

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1354 on: January 19, 2022, 05:31:10 pm »

Offline adasten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1355 on: January 19, 2022, 07:07:08 pm »
Few muscles, lots of silicone, I'm disappointed with Cindy's body development.

Offline Mass-Tech

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #1356 on: January 20, 2022, 12:24:47 pm »

Exactly, the problem is not that the boobs are geting bigger. They problem is that the muscle is geting smaller.

Offline MM2K

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1357 on: January 20, 2022, 04:49:58 pm »

Exactly, the problem is not that the boobs are geting bigger. They problem is that the muscle is geting smaller.

Maybe she'll bulk back up again
NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

Offline zinran

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #1358 on: January 20, 2022, 06:33:21 pm »

Offline adasten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1359 on: January 21, 2022, 03:41:02 pm »
I thought Cindy was an intelligent woman, but after this procedure, I doubt it. No muscles just brutal unnatural tits.

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #1360 on: January 21, 2022, 04:53:53 pm »
I thought Cindy was an intelligent woman, but after this procedure, I doubt it. No muscles just brutal unnatural tits.

No, Gareth Ridpath is intelligent. He knows how to make money. Cindy Landolt is his cash cow. He knows there's more demand for big tits than muscle from high end clienteles.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=530250.0
I Saradas

Offline musclewomanfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Women's Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #1361 on: January 22, 2022, 05:51:46 pm »
How many cc‘s now ? Additional 500-600cc ? This would mean a G-GG cup size.
I know little about implant capacity vs perceived visual size, but I'm pretty sure they won't do much to reduce global warming...  ::)

I know her old bustline was 110 cm or more (said in swiss TV) her underbust measurement was 86 cm. This means a (EU)85 F/G or (UK)38 E cup size. Every additional 200cc is a additional EU cup size. Additional 600 cc mean EU cup size J and UK cup size G.

Offline SCJames

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #1362 on: January 22, 2022, 10:56:23 pm »
Cindy when we first "met". I was floored when I first saw her. Wish she had stayed natural.

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #1363 on: January 23, 2022, 11:12:27 am »

No, Gareth Ridpath is intelligent. He knows how to make money. Cindy Landolt is his cash cow. He knows there's more demand for big tits than muscle from high end clienteles.

https://saradas.org/index.php?topic=530250.0

Gareth is a very astute businessman-Cindy is no way his ‘cash-cow’. He has numerous business interests & a multi-millionare. He CEO of a large security equipment company he owns in Switzerland
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline beelzebub

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #1364 on: January 24, 2022, 05:15:17 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Hot Models  |  Cindy Landolt

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View