Private Sessions > Talking about sessionettes

Lora Ottenad

(1/47) > >>

markos12:
Anyone have a session with her.  She is coming to my area and thinking of booking a session.
Any info appreciated!

motenak:
I had my 1st session with her and she is hot.  I screwed up getting there and was a 1/2 late to her last session of the day and she had to leave early the next morning.  On my way up to her room she told me was that we could only do a 1/2 hour.  I was really nervous as I hadn't had a session before and it must have been obvious.  She was really nice and easy to talk to.  I don't know if it was just me but we talked a lot.  The 1st thing she said to me was that sessions with younger guys make her feel awkward.  She was relevied I was older than I looked, which according to her was about 25.  During our conversation she told me she is married and he actually called to check on her 5 minutes after the session was supposed to be over.  She also said that she is open to almost anything but doesn't allow anyone to insert anything so that would pretty much rule out FS.  After almost an hour passed she said and I quote, "it is getting late so if you want a hj I better get started".  Personally I thought it was funny to have someone say that and I declined.  The nice part was when I pulled out my wallet she told me to only give her $100 which I assume was because I declined the hj and 75% of the time was spent just talking.

Jackass500:
I had a session with her in December. shes a fun time ;) she used to be a stripper..I would highly advise you to ask for a lap dance and take it from there.

Jonas:

HJ is standard. 

jboneman:
I have had the privilige of a few sessions with Lora and she is gives a great - Pure Muscle experience. She is even more beautiful than her photos and her body is incredible. She is very natural and sexy.  She is very cool to talk to and very easy about letting you "enjoy" yourself in whatever way works.  She is genuinely interested in having a good time and seems to really like the attention.

You won't be dissapointed if you like massive blonde muscle goddesses.  If you want details let me know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version
Mobile View