Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578976 Posts in 73816 Topics by 29181 Members - Latest Member: MrP May 07, 2024, 11:28:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Rachel McLish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rachel McLish  (Read 231675 times)

saxophon

Re: Rachel McLish
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2011, 03:51:49 am »
----Brandnew Movie with Rachel McLish: "Ordinary Average Guys" (2011). Rachel plays TIGER LIL in this Gangster-Comedy.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2011, 03:51:49 am »

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2012, 01:39:15 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

orinoko44

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2012, 08:51:58 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

orinoko44

« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2012, 06:23:21 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

orinoko44

« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2012, 06:34:03 pm »
some more  :-\

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jgilbert35

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2012, 02:16:30 pm »
K+   Is that Claudia Wilbourn with Rachel in the post of April 26, 2012, 07:23:21 pm?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2012, 03:50:24 am »
K+   Is that Claudia Wilbourn with Rachel in the post of April 26, 2012, 07:23:21 pm?

You should really use the "Quote" option when replying to a post as its much easier to follow what you are talking about.

Quote from: orinoko44

If you look at the text in the corner of the first image it list her name as Claudia Cornwell Wilbourn, she is listed on wikipedia.

I did not remember the name, but she is also listed as a contributor to the Weider book "Nutrition and training for women bodybuilders" so it would appear the name is correct, but listed FBB names in the 80's seem to be messed up a lot, I noticed it in a lot of the old contest footage.

Its surprising to miss someone who made it to the MzO, but she must not have been around long.

DiamondDragon007

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2012, 07:48:00 pm »

orinoko44

« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2012, 09:05:23 am »
found this : Rachel in Chinese  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has anyone these in a better quality ?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2012, 01:14:27 am »
Is there any news about Rachel McLish nowadays?

I found a small image from 2012 (included jpg of part of article its from) and one from 2010.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DiamondDragon007

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2012, 09:31:28 am »
Those two from 2012 aren't from 2012. But no worries, thanks anyway. ;-)

DiamondDragon007

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2012, 11:25:17 am »
This photo fascinates me a lot!! Where is it from? Is there a video of it? Man, she makes me crrrrazy!!   :woohoo:

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2012, 10:17:36 pm »
Those two from 2012 aren't from 2012. But no worries, thanks anyway. ;-)

The web articleI got that pic off of said the image was from 2012, but there is not much counting for dates on the web, I've seen a lot of other stuff that the dates were wrong too, thanks for the info.

I see the 2010 image thumb isn't working, I'll have to see whats going on with that.
(Scratch that, it appears it sill works, stupid image hosts tick me off, I can't find one that works right all the time.)

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2012, 01:46:44 am »
Is there any news about Rachel McLish nowadays?

I found a small image from 2012(included jpg of part of article its from) and one from 2010.

This pic was not taken in 2012, but at the 2006 Muscle Beach awards, in Venice Beach.
See the whole set I posted on page 1 of this thread.

OdoHerr

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline OdoHerr

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2012, 02:08:43 am »

OdoHerr
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Rachel McLish

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View