Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by FemFlexUSA on 25 Sep 2014

• Coming soon from www.killercrushes.com
  • #2 by FemFlexUSA on 25 Sep 2014
  • Any photos of sasha?
    No. We were only able to do 1 shoot with Sasha. I'm not sure whether she'll make a comeback, but I did like her. Timing didn't work out with respect to getting in more work. 
  • #3 by Female Bodybuilding on 25 Sep 2014
  • Great work FemFlexUSA. Congratulations.  :clap:
  • #4 by FemFlexUSA on 08 Oct 2014
  • Introducing brand-new model: Kelli Crush in her first video entitled (aptly enough) "Kelli's First Crush".

19-year-old Kelli is a powerfully-built bodybuilder who makes her wrestling debut in this semi-competitive matchup vs Buffy's boyfriend, Joey. Once the new teen assassin discovers that she really likes to squeeze, Joey's in for a rough go of things, as she mercilessly crushes him with her thick, muscular legs until *she* gets tired.

Available at: www.killercrushes.com/vod or www.clips4sale.com/23291

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhe79Ucnp8

• #5 by FemFlexUSA on 23 Jan 2015
  • It was Julie's birthday and so, not having another present for her, I decided to give her a newcomer to play with. "They told me some girl named Julie is coming - I'm not scared!" Well, Natasha is a sexy little badass - she's a black belt in tang soo do, is extremely flexible, and has an incredibly high pain tolerance. Unfortunately for her, though, she doesn't have nearly as much grappling experience as veteran, Julie, who - no spoilers here - systematically takes her to school again and again, with a series of grapevines, schoolgirl pins, cross-body pins, and the most devastating scissors in the game. She even sits on her head at one point! The real question is how on earth can Natasha withstand so much punishment?? One thing is for certain - Natasha will never underestimate another opponent she hasn't seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVflLQP2LAk

Available now from www.KillerCrushes.com.
Pages:
Actions