Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577775 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 02:59:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lynn Suave
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lynn Suave  (Read 5933 times)

Offline Heynow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Lynn Suave
« on: February 08, 2010, 01:02:19 am »
Sorry For all the post, I wasnt sure if there was a limit on how much for each post so i just split them up evenly.  I did all the reviews for each of the Fbb's.  Hope all of you enjoy this, if you find anymore fbb's on TER let me know and ill post em.

Lynn Suave
Made initial contact with Lynn via email and she was quick to respond, very friendly and inviting, although her writing isn't the best as she's french Canadian and English is her 2nd language.

I told her I was interested in a sensually overpowing session, where she would do some massage coupled with overpowering me physically and using my body in any way she wants, which she certainly did.

I called the morning of session and met her a few hours later at her hotel. She was dressed in very high heels, and with me being 5' 11, she was taller than me, which really turns me on. My only dissapointment was that she looked a little older than her pics, but I'm no spring chicken, so it wasn't really a problem. Also, it's amazing that she could maintain such an incredible physique. Lynn wore a sexy teddy with a thong, which clearly displayed her muscular physique and large tits that defied gravity(due to enhancement). She was also very friendly and bright, but intimidating at the same time due to her height and extreme musculature.

We proceeded to the bedroom, where she told me to strip down to my underwear, which I quickly complied to, then she flexed her incredible biceps and told me to kiss them, which got me harder than a rock in seconds. Then, as requested, she put me in a bearhug and, to my surprise, very easily lifted my 180 lbs. into the air, grinding her muscular body into me. I was truly in heaven!! I asked if she could lift me higher, and with a smile, she easily hoisted me up onto her shoulders, with my rock hard member crushed against her shoulder, then placed me on the bed. Wow....I was in muscle lover heaven! She stood over me and slowly stripped down to only her thong, exposing her incredibly firm tits, and started to massage and explore my body in a very firm but sensual way, just what I was hoping for. All the while she was playfully taunting me about how strong she was compared to my little body, which really turned me on. Lynn then easily flipped me on my back, and pinning my arms over my head, proceeded to smother me with her huge, firm breasts, to the point where I thought I'd pass out from lack of breath. She was playing with me like a cat plays with a mouse, and it took all my concentration to not shoot my load right then, which was only 20 minutes into the session! Then she stripped off her thong and I massaged her very large clit, which really got her squirming. Not sure if it was an act,but I didn't care.

Lynn then grabbed my wrists and with one hand easily pinning my arms down, she stripped off my underwear with her free hand and started firmly squeezing my cock while staring down at me for my reaction. God, I was in heaven as this was like a dream cum true! She was exactly following the fantasy I requested. Then, she released my hands and put me in a firm headlock with my face mashed against her tits, while slowly stroking my cock and telling me she can get any reaction she wants from my body, which was certainly true. She sped up her firm stroking of my cock, and in no time, I exploded like I'd never before. After I came, she cleaned me up with towel and gave me short but nice massage, as there was still time left in our session.

If you're not into very muscular and dominant women, then Lynn is not for you. But if you are, then I would highly recommend booking a session with this muscular and sexy wildcat who clearly took the time to read my email and totally followed my requests. Wonderfully good time!

Mimi Bowman

She let me do whatever I wanted. I turned her over and started to play with her absolutely amazing ass. By far the best ass I have ever seen. (Check her website and you'll agree)..She reached around and began stroking my penis while I slid it between her legs. I stopped just before I came and turned her over. I sucked on her nice fake tits for a few minutes while she gently stroked my dick. She knew I was close to cumming, so she went slow. I didn't ask to @#*& her, so she finished me with her hand and tits.

Mimi is a wild woman if you want her to be. I payed $$$1/2, I think FS would have been $$$$, but I didn't want that on my first trip. Next time for sure.

I stayed around a while and just BS'd. I didn't go for round two, but it would have been available. She did say it isn't always available, but we hit it off.

If you want an ebony woman who is uninhibited and has some muscle, contact her. She is super hot and super cool.

Forum Saradas

Lynn Suave
« on: February 08, 2010, 01:02:19 am »

Offline gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lynn Suave
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 07:23:56 pm »
I saw Lynn Suave at a grocery store in Florida this past Saturday --- big girl --- skinny looking legs -- arms were not as big as I thought they would be though

Lynn Suave
Made initial contact with Lynn via email and she was quick to respond, very friendly and inviting, although her writing isn't the best as she's french Canadian and English is her 2nd language.

I told her I was interested in a sensually overpowing session, where she would do some massage coupled with overpowering me physically and using my body in any way she wants, which she certainly did.

I called the morning of session and met her a few hours later at her hotel. She was dressed in very high heels, and with me being 5' 11, she was taller than me, which really turns me on. My only dissapointment was that she looked a little older than her pics, but I'm no spring chicken, so it wasn't really a problem. Also, it's amazing that she could maintain such an incredible physique. Lynn wore a sexy teddy with a thong, which clearly displayed her muscular physique and large tits that defied gravity(due to enhancement). She was also very friendly and bright, but intimidating at the same time due to her height and extreme musculature.

I saw Lynn at the supermarket in Florida over the weekend

We proceeded to the bedroom, where she told me to strip down to my underwear, which I quickly complied to, then she flexed her incredible biceps and told me to kiss them, which got me harder than a rock in seconds. Then, as requested, she put me in a bearhug and, to my surprise, very easily lifted my 180 lbs. into the air, grinding her muscular body into me. I was truly in heaven!! I asked if she could lift me higher, and with a smile, she easily hoisted me up onto her shoulders, with my rock hard member crushed against her shoulder, then placed me on the bed. Wow....I was in muscle lover heaven! She stood over me and slowly stripped down to only her thong, exposing her incredibly firm tits, and started to massage and explore my body in a very firm but sensual way, just what I was hoping for. All the while she was playfully taunting me about how strong she was compared to my little body, which really turned me on. Lynn then easily flipped me on my back, and pinning my arms over my head, proceeded to smother me with her huge, firm breasts, to the point where I thought I'd pass out from lack of breath. She was playing with me like a cat plays with a mouse, and it took all my concentration to not shoot my load right then, which was only 20 minutes into the session! Then she stripped off her thong and I massaged her very large clit, which really got her squirming. Not sure if it was an act,but I didn't care.

Lynn then grabbed my wrists and with one hand easily pinning my arms down, she stripped off my underwear with her free hand and started firmly squeezing my cock while staring down at me for my reaction. God, I was in heaven as this was like a dream cum true! She was exactly following the fantasy I requested. Then, she released my hands and put me in a firm headlock with my face mashed against her tits, while slowly stroking my cock and telling me she can get any reaction she wants from my body, which was certainly true. She sped up her firm stroking of my cock, and in no time, I exploded like I'd never before. After I came, she cleaned me up with towel and gave me short but nice massage, as there was still time left in our session.

If you're not into very muscular and dominant women, then Lynn is not for you. But if you are, then I would highly recommend booking a session with this muscular and sexy wildcat who clearly took the time to read my email and totally followed my requests. Wonderfully good time!

I

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
Lynn Suave
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 07:44:09 pm »
So, a few years ago I saw a wrestling video produced by the guys over at Mass Muscle. It was one about a perfume girl or something (plots in these movies don't matter). Anyways, the girl in this video was Lynn Suave and after looking on the WB270 I saw that Lynn was on her way to my town (only about a 15-20 minute drive to the hotel. After a few emails and a phone call I confirmed with Lynn that I would see her in June while she was visiting a client (training for a contest). When the day came I was a bit excited to see if this experience would be any where near as good as my last session with Vera (still one of the best in my opinion aside from Jana) or would it be like my experience with Lauren Powers.
When I arrived at the hotel there were a lot of bodybuilders and people in the lobby talking about things. I proceeded to walk past the check out desk and down a hallway. When I got to the right room number I knocked on the door and waited a few secs. After a moment it opened and Lynn was standing in front of me in a brief lingerie robe. She was wearing heals that made her slightly taller then me and a cute black headband  in her red hair. She closed the door and we conversed for a little bit, Lynn seemed to complain a lot about the traveling she had gone through in the last few days (hey jet lag gets to everyone). She then undid her robe, she was wearing a sort of plaid bikini top and matching skirt. I asked if she could wear something else on the bottom, She then changed into some tight booty shorts. I explained what I wanted, which was just scissors, smothers, etc. This was definitely an improvement from Lauren, Lynn had a kill reverse headscissor that just crushes the shit out of your neck. During a head scissor she really liked to grab the back of my head which was hot but increased the pressure like crazy. She did squat me and carried me around the room but said her leg was hurting her from a previous session. She commented that I seemed to be able to take a lot of pressure in scissor holds (Jana was able to get me with bodyscissors/head scissors without crossing her ankles) We arm wrestled and Lynn beat me with both arms, which led her to then getting on top of me on the couch. Now there was no hanky panky in this session, but Lynn liked to grab me and smother me HARD. I had only tapped to a smother once in my session with Vera, but Lynn really can hurt someone with her boobs. Anyways it was a good session and I recommend her.

I actually have to make a choice to see her or Jana again
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lynn Suave

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View