Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577239 Posts in 73472 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 01:57:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)  (Read 18813 times)

Offline Gazzzz

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2021, 05:12:24 pm »
Has anyone actually managed to session with her?

Offline hotshot2k6

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2021, 06:39:54 pm »
Recently met her, cannot recommend highly enough for MW! In prep and every muscle was HARD and ripped, shes also very easy to get on with and beautiful to go with it.

Offline LuvsFitChicks

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2022, 04:34:13 am »
She goes by Ruby Muscles now

Offline yogibear

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2022, 01:25:06 pm »
Visiting "good ol' Europe", she quoted me €500 for one our, €700 for "more erotic" and €1000 for FS - even more than in £.
I think I will stick to the girls I have sessioned with before - less money and no "surprises".  :)

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2022, 05:48:57 pm »
Is she worth the money? Meet some top fob’s for far less. Not saying she’s not got but that’s a lot of money. Guess she can do less for more 😀

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2022, 07:23:15 pm »
I saw her in NYC had a great session. 

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2022, 11:43:11 am »
What do you expect when you are requesting services she doesn't even advertise.

:clap: Well said. ALWAYS just book "muscle worship" and then see where it leads while there.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2022, 12:40:40 pm »
:)
:clap: Well said. ALWAYS just book "muscle worship" and then see where it leads while there.

C'mon! Thats insane! When you're handing over significant money you have every right to have a full understanding of what services you can expect to receive.

There's no way on earth I'm handing over any cash without first establishing  exactly what HER definition of "muscle worship" is.

The only issue is making sure you conduct your enquiries in a sensible, respectful and non-pushy manner.

We're talking about ladies accepting money in return for getting pawed at by excited gents. I'm not really seeing  that its not the done thing to upset these "delicate flowers" by clarifying levels of nudity and arousal that are acceptable and what body parts are in scope.

Ultimately MY definition of  "Muscle Worship" includes spraying my jizz over her abs or biceps. I believe it would be incredibly rude of me not to make this clear to her beforehand and ensure I had her full consent and agreement.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2022, 05:50:40 pm »
:)

C'mon! Thats insane! When you're handing over significant money you have every right to have a full understanding of what services you can expect to receive.

There's no way on earth I'm handing over any cash without first establishing  exactly what HER definition of "muscle worship" is.

The only issue is making sure you conduct your enquiries in a sensible, respectful and non-pushy manner.

We're talking about ladies accepting money in return for getting pawed at by excited gents. I'm not really seeing  that its not the done thing to upset these "delicate flowers" by clarifying levels of nudity and arousal that are acceptable and what body parts are in scope.

Ultimately MY definition of  "Muscle Worship" includes spraying my jizz over her abs or biceps. I believe it would be incredibly rude of me not to make this clear to her beforehand and ensure I had her full consent and agreement.

Agreed Bose, but the enquirer had better be a wordsmith to a) avoid offending/scaring her, b) avoid and LE implications, c) being seen as a time-waster.  For my part, I always settle on something vague like "muscle worship," and then bring extra cash, and if I get the proper vibe, make some veiled/non-threatening requests to expand the limits.  In my distant past (I haven't sessioned regularly in ten years), polite and discreet inquiries frequently resulted in expanding the limits of the session without additional funds; on other occasions, extra funds were necessary . . . and on two rare occasions, I was surprised to transition, during the session into a GFE, whereupon I proffered extra cash for the sessionettes' generous consideration.  However, I get the vibe that sessions these days, for both the sessionette and client, may require more explicit discussions of boundaries.
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline legger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Legs & Calves
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2022, 09:37:06 pm »
Hey, has anyone seen her? Sorry if she has been mentioned already, I was not not able to find anything. Thanks in advance.

https://sessiongirls.com/ruby-muscle/

Offline legger

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Legs & Calves
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2022, 09:41:45 pm »
Thx. That looks promising 😃

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2022, 10:04:53 am »
She's too short for me, but wow that clit is big enough to do a can ride

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2022, 10:49:21 am »
She might be short but she’s still a unit and loons pretty hot

Offline fa13

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2022, 05:59:02 pm »
If you ever seen her videos she is very dominant and knows what we want

Offline Chefly172

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2023, 08:30:31 pm »
I sessioned with her in Miami, last year. She was not cheap at $1000, but she made it worth every penny. She is short, great legs and calves, fairly strong and very personable

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Ruby Muscle (Musclebabe)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View