Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577751 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 11:18:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roxie Rain  (Read 16049 times)

dante

Roxie Rain
« on: November 03, 2009, 12:11:09 pm »
Could someone gives some info on Roxie Rains sessions?

petie

Re: Roxie Rain
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 12:31:50 pm »
I had a session with Roxie 2 years ago in Vegas.  She met me at my hotel dressed in very tight jeans and a slinky little top.  After a brief introduction she stripped down to panties and a lacey bra.  She was big, hard and had plenty of definition.  She took me to the bed and after some playful wrestling began to grind and to fondle me through my boxers.  She also was big into kissing – very GF experience.  I didn’t want/nor ask for FS but I expect it was there.  She was a lot of fun – finished me with a HJ.  Not a clock watcher/very sweet.  I say book her if you get a chance.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 01:31:30 pm »
I had a session with Roxie 2 years ago in Vegas.  She met me at my hotel dressed in very tight jeans and a slinky little top.  After a brief introduction she stripped down to panties and a lacey bra.  She was big, hard and had plenty of definition.  She took me to the bed and after some playful wrestling began to grind and to fondle me through my boxers.  She also was big into kissing – very GF experience.  I didn’t want/nor ask for FS but I expect it was there.  She was a lot of fun – finished me with a HJ.  Not a clock watcher/very sweet.  I say book her if you get a chance.

Gah!  Ok I've been trying to hold my tongue when people make statements like this, but I can't ignore this one. WTF do you mean you "didn't want" full service. She was throwing her pussy at you, yet you wanted a hand job instead?   Are you f'n serious???  At $500 an hour???

Pauli Christophe

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 04:51:51 pm »
It's the Bill Clinton excuse.... " I...did....not....have...sexual relations...with...that...woman!" (Bangs table for emphasis).  Methinks that in some minds, no penetration = no sex...  and a clear concience.   

In some minds...

My 2bits

pC

scarface01

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 09:22:26 pm »
i absolutely agree with Jonas...

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 10:39:47 pm »
I had a session with Roxie 2 years ago in Vegas.  She met me at my hotel dressed in very tight jeans and a slinky little top.  After a brief introduction she stripped down to panties and a lacey bra.  She was big, hard and had plenty of definition.  She took me to the bed and after some playful wrestling began to grind and to fondle me through my boxers.  She also was big into kissing – very GF experience.  I didn’t want/nor ask for FS but I expect it was there.  She was a lot of fun – finished me with a HJ.  Not a clock watcher/very sweet.  I say book her if you get a chance.

Gah!  Ok I've been trying to hold my tongue when people make statements like this, but I can't ignore this one. WTF do you mean you "didn't want" full service. She was throwing her pussy at you, yet you wanted a hand job instead?   Are you f'n serious???  At $500 an hour???

She's not that much just for a session
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 11:22:10 pm »

She's not that much just for a session

That's what I've been told from someone who's seen her.  And that was a year or 2 ago.  It's probably more now that she's a big name and her buddy Amber Deluca is charging $700.

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2009, 08:11:43 am »
Hmm perhaps it's gone up since winter break as She was about $300 regular. We weren't able to meet up so who knows how it will be when I actually meet Her.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2009, 11:38:33 am »
Hmm perhaps it's gone up since winter break as She was about $300 regular. We weren't able to meet up so who knows how it will be when I actually meet Her.

Are you a Vegas native?  And by "regular" what do you mean?  Non-nude?

petie

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2009, 12:22:40 pm »
Jonas - I guess it may sound odd to some that even if full-service was on the table I would pass.  I guess it boils down to I don't want to have sex with essentially a prostitute -- to be where many others have been before.  I get a satisfactory level of pleasure from a HJ or BJ.  Sorry, just me.

No, I'm not a local.  Her time cost me $400.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009, 03:08:32 pm »
Jonas - I guess it may sound odd to some that even if full-service was on the table I would pass.  I guess it boils down to I don't want to have sex with essentially a prostitute -- to be where many others have been before.  I get a satisfactory level of pleasure from a HJ or BJ.  Sorry, just me.

No, I'm not a local.  Her time cost me $400.

You're right. Instead of paying $400 to have vaginal sex with essentially a prostitute, it's much better to pay $400 for manual or oral sex with essentially a prostitute - especially when you can get that for $150 from someone who is actually a prostitute.  Odd doesn't begin to describe it. If it's fear of disease, then you probably shouldn't be messing with prostitutes in the first place.

But to each their own.   

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009, 03:41:03 pm »
I am glad that someone actually tells this as it is....you can dress sessions up anyway you want to make the girls offering it or the guys receiving it feel better about themselves...but essentially it's prostitution....and that is not a bad thing in my book!

Always wondered what the significant others in these girls lives must think about their girl doing sessions. They must know what goes on in 90% of encounters but I can only imagine because the lifestyle is so expensive and rewards so few that they are so desperate for money that they just bury their heads in the sand.

I must admit that on a few occasions when i have been smashing the back out of a few of these girls a sly smile has appeared on my face as i imagined the last words uttered to a boyfriend or husband...."don't worry...it's only a bit of posing & wrestling - nothing actually happens!" Hehe!!

Forgive me...i am young and i am probably already going to hell!!

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009, 06:55:42 pm »
Hmm nothing wrong with being young. I've wondered that too. Hmm yes She's gone up and no I'm not a Vegas native and non-nude.

Offline mal516

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2009, 08:37:13 am »
Jonas - I guess it may sound odd to some that even if full-service was on the table I would pass.  I guess it boils down to I don't want to have sex with essentially a prostitute -- to be where many others have been before.  I get a satisfactory level of pleasure from a HJ or BJ.  Sorry, just me.

No, I'm not a local.  Her time cost me $400.

y is it when ur reading info on a girl, u always get this kind of qoute from some lame :D

"im above fs but the $400 hj was great" ::)       now every take a moment on this 1! then laugh your a** off

cinco

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2009, 02:57:27 am »
You're right. Instead of paying $400 to have vaginal sex with essentially a prostitute, it's much better to pay $400 for manual or oral sex with essentially a prostitute - especially when you can get that for $150 from someone who is actually a prostitute

Jonas, you crack me the fuck up man. I agree. They are all essentially prostitutes...and god bless 'em. It's they're pussy and they can do what they want with it...again, god bless 'em and their muscular clits. However, I TOTALLY respect Petie's position, although I think I'd negotiate the rate down a bit for a HJ, but the standard rate is usually $300 for a muscle-ho regardless on services. I fucked Brazilian Berry from Montreal? a couple of years back and she was $350. I one popped and took off b/c I couldn't handle the African aroma; no offense to Africans, but just isn't my thing. Relating that to Petie's point of view, I guess I can imagine not being SO interested in a muscle-ho as to not want FS. However, that hasn't happened yet in my sessions encounters. Each muscle-ho I've sessioned with I wanted to fuck the living shit out of. But, I have been with a handful that wouldn't put-out and I was OK with that. It is what it is. Brigita, Andrea Giacomi, Luciana, and Christine Rocks wouldn't go FS. Got the HJ from Christine and Brigita and nothing from Luciana or Andrea (although I didn't ask for several reasons) and I was OK with that.

To address RedRob's post. Dude, these girls' hubbies/boyfriends know EXACTLY what the hell their chicks are doing, in most cases IMO. They just don't give a fuck. I think it's a lifestyle thing. I mean, look at your typical FBB and BB. They almost always strike me as just a bit odd. I guess you have to be to shoot steroids several times a year, arguably enough to kill a small donkey in a few years. They usually dress cheesy (can't fit into normal clothes), ride Harleys (not hating bikers, if any of you guys are), have piercings, tatoos, and eat enough meat to practically guarantee a colostomy bag when they're in their 50's, if they keep up the good work for many years. But, I'm sure their are the few that tell their men it's just a little posing and muscle touching. Wow, if they believe that shit.

Cheers. Musclechicks rule! And, always will. ;D

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Roxie Rain

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View